Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 10:30 AM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
Well, I am not hungry and haven't really ate yet today! I am back in ketosis and though I like it, I don't like forcing food. I did have 2 cups of coffee w/ hwc and some string cheese. Think I'll go make some chicken salad or sum' in a few. I see it takes almost 5 days for me to be in appatite suppresion.

I live in the suburbs, so I'm "usually" no where near the traffic of downtown, unless we go somewhere for an outing. With this schedule Mybe I'll miss the heavier traffic. we shall see!

IDK, if I'm not hungry now... I hope it won't sneak up on me in the midst of of working. I need to prepare for that!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...bones-too.html
8/2010-380+ 9/4-327.2
6/1/11-374
7/15/11-355
8/25/11-339.8 8/29-334.2
1/3/12-335
bigbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
Because you are more active at night it shouldn't be as bad as people that are mostly inactve during the time that you are at work. I once heard your stomach doesn't know what time it is.....LOL Not sure if you have a sit down job or not so take that into consideration.

BACK TO THE WORKFORCE!!!!
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #243
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ref2010
I hope your weekend has been good Keshia !!! Hang in there......!!
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:04 AM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Wknd went well!

Tini, I sit, stand and walk some. So my eating schedule is a little doff, but I'm trying not to eat so heavy be fore bed. Thanks, I'm excited to employed again, that 1 yr off was literally killing me!

JRod, my wknd was really good! I have been moving a lot and seriously thinking about joining curves. They have membership for $10!

Busy and loving it! The wknd was eventful, ds had boy scout meeting this wkend and I'm not comfortable letting him go alone yet. I need to feel this folks out before I leave my chi'rens in their care.

Eating has been on point. Have not weighed since Friday. Trying to quit the scale, I've gotten obssessed with weighing everyday! Need to weigh once a week like b4 so dh hid the scale for me. Its amazing how I can go from one extreme to the other in 0-60 sec Plus TOM has reared its uga-lay head Not in the mood for ups and downs!

So today will be a quiet day, maybe. Looks like rain. Don't know what the menu will be today. Maybe onion herb burgers from yesterday's dinner along with whatever else I can find.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #245
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
WTG KESHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job for staying on track this weekend. We can do this girl!!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
You are on a roll, girl! I know what you mean about hiding the scale. I weigh every day. It is possibly not greatly helpful when I am losing because I lose so slow, but it sure kept me aware when I was in my "maintain" phase...it started to move up and I started to think I needed to get my sh1t together!!
Down three pounds for this week!! I think logging my food has really helped me keep a track of the calories. So easy to go way overboard with calories on a plan like this...
AmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #247
Senior LCF Member

Cass we ARE doing this my friends! We ain't going back now!

Amy, the scale has kept me accountable and helped me learn patterns this month of Sept. but girl, it has driven me crazy! I had it so bad, the scale was sitting on my kitchen floor! Now you know that is not right, almost OCD type behavior!

YAY for those 3lbs, you are rolling right along!

Last edited by bigbone; 09-26-2011 at 09:09 AM..
Old 09-26-2011, 09:09 AM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Yeah, that ain't right. I always just weigh in the morning and no more. I once stepped on it at night and almost had a seizure...
Old 09-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #249
Senior LCF Member

NO not at night I'd have a hissy fit! Mondays use to be my days to weigh, then we use to weigh on Fri. I may just do Sun. Heck IDK just not everyday anymore!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

UGH NIGHT WEIGHING!!!! Only to shock me into not ating something...LOL Glad you had a good weekend!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Tini

All is well in LC Land, yesterday was good and so far today is going great. Taking it one day at a time. Halloween, of all the days is what threw me off last year. In truth, I need to gear up my strength through the holiday season, that's almost upon us. This is my fav time of the year. I usually cook big dinners, warm soups and chilli, cornbreads, desserts, etc. etc. etc. My family, the neighbors, Heck the whole neighborhood would be at my house eating, drinking and being merry. Anything from amking smores, hot chocolate, and hot dogs on the grill! I did it all, in the name of togetherness, warmth, and joy!

But, I gotta avoid those things this year! I must! They threw me out of my plan. I sat on my porch last Halloween, while my kids trick or treated with their friends and some neighborhood parents. I sat their and passed out candy. After a few more times, I was eating more candy than I was passing out! And there went my woe!

My plan for this Halloween is to buy only a few bags of candy that I absolutely despise And for Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners haven't really thought that far yet, but those buffett style meals... are OUT!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #252
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bmore4now
Stats: 210.8/196/150
WOE: LC
Start Date: restart 9/23/13
Hello, I've been reading and lurking in your Journal and you guys have fun in here. But, I had to post.

Now - What candy do you absolutely despise. My vote: Black liquorish. Imagine giving out only black liquorish for Halloween! LOL
bmore4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #253
Senior LCF Member

I am going to that horrible house and go to get some cheap-o toys and give those out. So only candy in the house will be the kids. And I HOPE to stay out of that! Struggling today (have not caved tho!!) because my daughter has started potty training and I bought a big bag of M&M's as a reward for her when she goes. Wish they were not even in the house!!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
One day at a time is all anybody can ask for and you are doing great!

Halloween candy everywhere! Yanno, the Kohl's here has their Christmas stuff out! With a side of Thanksgiving.....

The holidays do me in every stinkin time. I HAVE to stay on track this year because I have a goal for July that I HAVE to meet. I HAVE to be able to walk that blasted half-marathon in time or it's a total waste of my time all these months. Hopefully too, by December, I will be at least 20lbs lighter.

Just plan plan plan for the coming months and you will be fine. Know where you're weaknesses are and be honest about them with your family and friends. The ones who truly want you to succeed will move heaven & earth to help you succeed.

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #255
Senior LCF Member

Hey Bmore, you know... I can't think of ANY candy that I despise! I lubz it all! Hhmmmm... I don't like black liqourish It makes me gag! But that'd be cruel to the kids... LOL!!! Let's see... I could do without those hard candies like peppermints, butterscotch, cinnamon balls, or IDK, I like those but they prob won't temp me as bad as CHOCOLATE'S

Amy little toys may be a good idea, or something like that. Oohhhh I love M&Gems... that's what my baby calls em'. DH has had a big bag around this house somewhere and after dinner he and the kids sit and eat them. He's had the same bag for 3 wks now, The BIG one! I don't know where they are and haven't looked, But I lubz em'. Why you make me think of the M&Gems. LOL! JK! I don;t want any, they sit and eat em' everyday and I haven't really been tempted.

I hope your day goes a bit better, don't eat the candy! Be strong GIrl!!! We're doing this time... For the last time... I just thought of this game we use to play as kids... HIde and Seek. The seeker would say... I ain't gone say it but one more time, this gone be my last time... 1-2-3-4-5-.... LOL!!! Silly kids!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
One day at a time is all anybody can ask for and you are doing great!

Halloween candy everywhere! Yanno, the Kohl's here has their Christmas stuff out! With a side of Thanksgiving.....

The holidays do me in every stinkin time. I HAVE to stay on track this year because I have a goal for July that I HAVE to meet. I HAVE to be able to walk that blasted half-marathon in time or it's a total waste of my time all these months. Hopefully too, by December, I will be at least 20lbs lighter.

Just plan plan plan for the coming months and you will be fine. Know where you're weaknesses are and be honest about them with your family and friends. The ones who truly want you to succeed will move heaven & earth to help you succeed.
Sounds like some good advice! We are not going backwards Yall! Like Michael Jackson said: "THIS IS IT!!!!"

YALL are my girls, and we're on this journey to-ge-ber!!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #257
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
DH has had a big bag around this house somewhere and after dinner he and the kids sit and eat them. He's had the same bag for 3 wks now, The BIG one! I don't know where they are and haven't looked, But I lubz em'. Why you make me think of the M&Gems. LOL! JK! I don;t want any, they sit and eat em' everyday and I haven't really been tempted.
I'd have inhaled that dang bag by now! Seriously, m&m's are one of my most favoritist candies. And like Pringles, ya can't eat just one.
I can't have those in this house, nor Reese's. Anything else, meh, i can take it or leave it at any time.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #258
Senior LCF Member

So far so good.. my son is in the bathroom with my daughter encouraging her to pee so he can have some chocolate too. Brats.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #259
Senior LCF Member

OOohhh Danielle, If it were a few months ago, that bag wouldn't have made it in the house with more than half gone! I like the Reeses also, Now the Hershey milk choc and the ones with almonds... forget about it! Baby steps are a step at least huh.

He wants some M&Gems too, Amy. Glad your fighting through it! Me personally, I dont even want them in my hands passing em out! I';m weak I tell Ya!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Why yall in here talking about candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Old 09-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Candy is the devil's snack!!!! hahahahahha...But these Sugar Free peppermint patties are angelic indeed!!!!!! I ate the last of my wings!!! I am famouse for not wanting to at things after they have been n the fridge longer than 3 days!!! Had them since Saturday!!! I was in such a stress mode after work today! Walking thru the grocery store calmed my nerves. I got all good stuff and stuff that is ok to have!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Tini!!!! I love the SF Pecan Delights and SF Peanutbutter cremes!!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

I just got a bag of the SF peppermint patties. Oh my.

CeeCee - you almost made me snort coffee out my nose this morning!

Potty training entering day TWO. It's not gonna be pretty...but if I stayed out of the M&Ms yesterday, I can stay out of them today.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #264
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh man, those sf peppermint patties... I take those to the movies with me!

K, how'd the rest of yesterday go for ya lady??
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Ceecee... because,,, We lubz that stuff... trying to quit it!
You know we have to face it in the real world. The M&Gems gone be there, our fat arses got to resist it!!

Tini, I'm not touching no sf nothing til next month, I got it bad. But not a fan of the peppermint choc.

Oh Amy, potty training and poopie Glad you stayed strong yesterday!

Danielle, yesterday went good. I did get really hungry last night didn't realize how bare my menu was until I thought about it so I grilled a bratswurst. Groc low, time to get creative. Hope yall have a good day!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #266
Senior LCF Member

Start Curves on Monday! They have a month free and $10 special going on right now. If I don't post by 10 am tues morn, yall send in the National Guard!!!!
Old 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The National Gaurd!!!!

Girl my fridge is getting low too!!! Cooking up and thawing stuff out today so we can eat! LOL

I am gonna have to try the SF Peppermint Patties.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #268
Senior LCF Member

I don't know what I'm cooking today. Munching on bacon now. Gotta find something to munch on at work tonight, maybe bacon? I may get sf reeses next groc trip, can't eat em until I'm home, because boy do they punish me!
Or IDK russell stovers sounds better.

Why we still talking about candy?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #269
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

At least it's SF this time!! LMAO
Old 09-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #270