Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 AM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
You keep at it and you will lose. I have been stuck for MONTHS! Now, granted, I was not trying as hard as I am now, but still....MONTHS!

I the Atkins bars. Like candy, I tell ya! But also have to limit myself or I will eat several a day! And I wonder how I got fat....
AmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
Loose thee extra's and loose more weight! I cut out salad yesterday for dinner, to have carb smart ice cream daz bad.

I did have a small salad for lunch tho. And took my fiber! I gotta get his outta my house!
bigbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Go walking around the mall to get out... window shop while you are there. All the clothes you will buy after you lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #184
Senior LCF Member

I suppose if I have eggs I have food, right?

I have to take extra fiber also to keep things moving along. You would think with the amount of veg I eat it would be enough...nope.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member

CeeCee, I meant I need to get the "extras" out of my house! And yeah, I could get out more myself, but not the mall! I ONLY go to the mall when needed. I hate walking blindly and broke in a mall.

Amy I get a cheap bottle of fiber the Walmart brand, pure psylliusm husk. It works when I take em'!

In and out today! God sure does take good care of me! Everything goes according to plan, maybe not as fast as I like and I do get frustrated. But all in due time, He works things according to HIS plan! Even when I fail, faulter, fumble... HE ALWAYS got my back. (my praise anthem for the day).

I am greatful even for the small things. PATIENCE MY CHILD!!! I SHALL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...bones-too.html
8/2010-380+ 9/4-327.2
6/1/11-374
7/15/11-355
8/25/11-339.8 8/29-334.2
1/3/12-335
Old 09-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Girl that is right!!!! GOD has a plan... he will fix it for you just in time!!!!!

LMAO... I always go the mall broke because I am always BROKE!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Old 09-15-2011, 03:44 AM   #187
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
Weeeellll You guys are just as chatting as can be! Carbmarts are so good! *sigh* I'm up snce my restart. Not happy about it either. I'll figure something out to get this moving. Its hard not to chuck it all for a few days and comback to t. But I'll keep being good and hope for the woosh too. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member

NO change in scale, but I've been kinda bad with the sugar free treats, so... expected But I was rebelling!

I feel like I've wasted the whole month and I've been 99% good! But anyway that's life! I'm learning sum'n this month, been paying close attention to my body.

Getting rid of the treats Dey gotta GO!

CONGRATS TO MY 10 AND 8YR OLD!!! They brought home progress reports with all A's. Then they held their hands out... "What'a we get for this Mommy?" My 8yr old said. So I owe them $$$$, They deserve it, but I deduct for their attitudes. Smart but sassy at school. I don't play DAT! Had a meeting with both their teachers last week. How can you not turn in homework on time but get all A's? They can't crack the front door to go outside until it's done. IDK, they slip some by mr I guess.

Anywho. On plan all week, darn cake still in fridge, haven't thought about it till now. 25 carbs 2020 cal yesterday. That extra ice cream scoop and little pkts of splenda are pushing me over on carbs. I gotta get my liquid suraclose today while I'm out! I need those carbs to be lower. I told the kids when I picked em up from daycare to eat the carbsmart at once, but when we got home I changed my mind. They gotta giggle, I said touch it and die!
Old 09-15-2011, 06:40 AM   #189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
Then they held their hands out... "What'a we get for this Mommy?" My 8yr old said.
Girl James has started this with my DD but I am not going. I don't think she should be rewarded for something she is supposed to be doing. He always takes her for a cookie or chips(I don't let her eat junk). Now when she comes home she says "I was so good today at school. I listened and everything. Can I get a cookie???" I say no... then she says "Mommy you are making my heart sad!" Then I and give in!!!!! LOL... But I hate that he started that crap!!!!!!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CARB SMART BARS AND ICECREAM AND NO ONE GETS HURT!!!! Let it go girl... just have one every week or two for a job well done but that is it!!!!

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #190
Senior LCF Member

Ryan (five year old) just started to get an allowance for school, chores, and attitude. I got tired of him wanting me to buy him everything! Now he has to SAVE MONEY just like his Mom does He gets $2 a week. And I don't buy toys other than Christmas and birthdays.

My scale is on a downward spiral!! 237 this morning! Eating clean...very few extras and only one "carby" thing per day (my low carb bread and wraps). I feel good!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #191
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
And trust me, at 15 they're STILL gonna be tryin to hold out there hand for some moola!!! Luckily now my 2 oldest work, but then we got here little miss sassy pants who thinks she should be paid for EVERYTHING. Husband told her, "how 'bout I give you food, a rood over your head, and allow you to breathe instead?" I love that man. He does all the dirty work I swear. Seriously tho, she $20's me to death and I am d-o-n-e! Can't wait for her to start working next year!

Seriously, that carbsmart is the devil! LOL I can't stay out of it when I buy it so I just don't anymore. Good stuff tho! Just remember, you have been losing nicely for awhile now, and you don't want to waste anymore months trying to relose what you've already lost, right?? You know what to do!!!!

yas!!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member

I know, that carb smart is giving me a darn fit. I won't buy anymore of that for a llloooonnnngggg time! It makes me weak!

Ooohhhh we got new smiley's! When DAT happen? Hey watch out der nah!

Ooohhh look at dat one! Thats what I say to the sf treats!!!

So anyway, went out early, handled my biz, and done... for a lil while anyway.

Ripping and running all day makes me hungry! I've been eating chicken legs, jello cups and cheese sticks alllll day. I need some structure! Ohhhhh I like dat one too!

Okay gotta find sum' to eat!

They "might" get $5 a piece, I'own know, I'ma see. They just go to dollar store anyway, so whatever, they're not going to worry me!

Last edited by bigbone; 09-15-2011 at 01:07 PM..
Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #193
Senior LCF Member

237 Amy! I missed that! You go girl! Now we both need to get out the 30's!
Old 09-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #194
Senior LCF Member

I ate a bad thing yesterday.

So much for my 4 week cheat free streak! I had CHICKEN NACHOS!!! WITH THE NACHOS! NO excuse! I feel bad, but they were goooooddd!

Sooooo.... IDK! I been eating on the run all week and wasn't prpared when evening hit.

Just came from Dr. Had to get my 3yr old his shots. he cried until they gave him stickers! Now he's standing here sticking them all over me.

I did have my Carb Intercepts in my oversized purse or briefcase/diaper bag/ whatever, it's big. So I popped em' before the Nachos. I dont know if they help any, I had em' left from last year and been keeping em' in my bag.

I'm getting back on it today! I can't take this ANYMORE! I think I got frustrated with the scale. I passed on the donuts at least... I think I may be one of those people who need a carb day here and there, far in between. The first 3 months, while eating a carb maybe once a week I lost 35lbs in 3 mth. I need to look into something like CAD or JUDDD. IDK prob read those eating plans.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

BB- Don't feel down... Honestly when I f-up I take into account how many carbs I am eating and I try not to eat over 50. Like a high carb low carb days... similar to JUDD but with carbs... Works for me!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

I know I went well over 50 carbs. It's been a hectic few weeks, I have been spending 5 or more hours in the car this week. I ahve to figure out a way to stay on plan and not succumb to temptations while 1) eating out, and 2) eating on the run. I haven't mastered that yet.

I mean for the first few days I was okay, I grabbed my cheese sticks and water and kept it moving. But oh well, I'm done dwelling on that FAIL!!!

I'm not getting on the scale no time soon I tell ya that!! I'd be devasted seeing it, never mind the "knowing" it.

I need my arzz kicked... okay... moving on....getting BACK on the "wagon"...

Thanks for the support CeeCee... you are doing AWESOME by the way, You and Amy... Your Awesomenessess... Oh and Danielle is kicking butt with WW! Yall are not leaving me behind... *running* *panting* *breathing heavily*...
Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Big hugs to ya sweetie. I certainly feel ya on the whole "on the go" thing. I struggle with this big time because we go out quite a bit nowadays. All I can say is organization and preperation have got to be your friends. Planning for snacks on the go, etc would help you tremenously I would think. Or is it possible to plan your outings around meal time so you always leave on a full tummy?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep on chugging lady! You CAN do this! You have come so far already and worked so hard so there is NO looking back. Accept it. Move forward. You got this!
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #198
Senior LCF Member

I will have to come up with a plan Danielle. I do try to eat right before going out. What got me yesterday was, as soon as I'd get in the door, I had to go right back out. I finally got so exhausted on the way home picking up everybody, going here for this appt and that meeting (one car). On the way home I said I'm not cooking, we went out for dinner. To my fav Mexican spot. and I caved!

But I have to come up with a plan. As long as I'm home aaallllll day it was easy, now I'm getting back to work I need to figure this one out. I know we will do this D! I really belive in US ALL!

Some faster than others, but we will get there all the same! I now IT!!! Good Luck to You!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Girl make you up some tuna without the sweet relish and some boiled eggs for the morning and some deli meats... I know they are salty but better that the sugary HC foods. When I eat on the go I eat only a few things... A bunless burger( McDonald's mcdouble mostly) with mayo and mustard or mac sauce... Plain with cheese and Mac sauce... Mac sauce has 1carb and the cheese has 1, a salad (this is rare), or a chicken sandwich grilled with all the fixings ( not most of the time considering they are more expensive). So when I have something unplanned pop up that is what I do... And I keep hard SF candies in the car from Walgreens to take the edge off.

Ya gotta do this BB. If not for yourself for your kids!!! Do it for them and for your health. We in this together girl and I am not giving up on you.

Love ya!!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

Thats some good advice CeeCee. Although I'm not a big fan of tuna, I have done the bunless burgers many times with a small side salad. Good!

The challenge is just getting my routine together. I've been all over the place for 2wks now. I like structure, but I know thats dreaming!

Fall and Winter are MY fav seasons, thats when I hang out and out and about or whatever. summer months I'm out of the sun, in the house, in the air! I'll get it under control! TRUST ME!!! YALL R NOT LEAVING ME BEHIND!!!! lol!!!

Thanks!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:49 AM   #201
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkInNy JeAnS
Stats: 01.8/95.6/30
WOE: as lc as i can keep it
Start Date: march 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Go walking around the mall to get out... window shop while you are there. All the clothes you will buy after you lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!
lol i do that all the time
SkInNy JeAnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:50 AM   #202
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkInNy JeAnS
Stats: 01.8/95.6/30
WOE: as lc as i can keep it
Start Date: march 2012
good job
SkInNy JeAnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member

I had an off plan day yesterday myself! I go with the 90% plan...I have to stay on plan 90% of the time. The other 10%...well...when I got out to eat (which is not too often) I order what I want. I don't go crazy and order a big plate of pasta or anything, but I will have higher carb items. Yesterday I had sweet potato fries with my shrimp. (they put SUGAR on the fries...like the are not sweet enough!! ) And the friend I was shopping with shared some chocolate with me. Now TODAY I will be good and tomorrow I will be FANTASTIC because I want a loss on Monday..
So cut yourself some slack. Even on a normal day I keep the carbs between 30-50..
Old 09-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Alright now, weekend is over...where you at? Can't say I was perfect BUT I just had a hotdog and cauliflower for breakfast so BACK ON PLAN!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member

I'm still in the game! On plan since yesterday completely,

Made some delish chicken qusadias (sp) yesterday. Was so good. Today had shrimp, cauliflower, brocolli soup, with cream cheese and bacon bits... salvating. Drop 5lbs since yesterday, but... I put on more than that from the splurgesssszzz

Keep it moving!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #206
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
CHICKEN NACHOSSSSS!!!! Sooo what! the kids got all A's!!!! How wonderfullllllll!!!! STICK TO YoUR GUNS!!! Just get prepared. We won't leave you!!!!
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:32 AM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Yall are a TRIP!!

Sooo Stella still getting her groove back. 2 days back right and back down 9 lbs already!

Hungry Like A FOX! Thats what u get for eating off plan!

But... ate all legal snacks! So, stuck at the same weight I was last week, can't get out these 30's and STAY!!! Wish it were "fat" neighbor cells! I could say get out AND stay out!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they won't stay.

Meat, meat, meat! Here I come! Gotta get a loss on the book for Sept.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GO BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:14 AM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ref2010
Hahaa. "Peeper".!!! Lol
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #210
Senior LCF Member

I'm going girl... *running smiley* come on, we going together!

Down 2 mo lbs today!!! YAY! Stella almost got her groove back!!!

Jrod! hey, I love peeping too! These peeps around here are bad-arse, I like to see what they're doing.

This week is going good, can't complain. the munchies are subsiding a bit, now that I'm getting back into ketosis. I ate 2300 cals yesterday, darn munchies, all legal, but did go 24 carbs Oh well!

Doing "some" exercising, eehh whatever.

Yesterday Menu:
B- Ham/Gouda roll ups
S- same
L- roasted chicken/cauliflower-broccolli w/cheese and bacon bits
S- jello and whip cream
D- baked talapia/fage w/sf strawberry glaze
S- green tea/ham slices

I was starving...

Biggest Loser was great! Go TN! Memphis breed here

What will the day hold... hmmmm