Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
Gosh darn Martini! I was PMS'ing really bad last week and got up to 338lbs with NO cheats, but when she left she took 10lbs with her!!!

My humble advice is NOT to cheat at all and you will see a loss when "IT" departs! I still can't believe it.

I'm soooo excited with my losses these past 2 weeks of being cheat free that I am challenging myself. This is a hard one I tell ya what!!! But I'm pledging

BEAT THE CHEAT SEPTEMBER

LORD HELP ME!!! The longest I ever went on plan was last year for 19 days. Then Halloween of all days I kept eating all the kids chocolate candy and never stopped eating them until June of this year! Pitiful! This year will be HEALTHY HOLIDAYS!!! I refuse to get side tracked this time... this time its forever!! Hey I'm already 15 days in now, may as well keep going!!

Every month I pledge to challenge myself to a healthier lifestyle. October I'll pledge to workout at LEAST 3 days a week. I'm moving more now but think I need to set goals one habit forming deal at a time, so as not to be overwhelmed and give up!!!

Baby Steps!

Healthy, fine, sexy, smaller ME is calling ME... I going to finally meet her! I've never seen her a day in my life, she better be ready... cause here the FAT ME come!!!:rolley es:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...bones-too.html
8/2010-380+ 9/4-327.2
6/1/11-374
7/15/11-355
8/25/11-339.8 8/29-334.2
1/3/12-335
bigbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
I just adore you, BB.
AmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
GREAT ATTITUDE INDEED!!! I try but I have to work with what I got to work with right now. I'm going back to my one day at a time. Yea Ole TOM is packing up his bag now. So long evil friend!!! Good job being cheat free!!! I'm going to plan out tomorrow. Making a big ole pot of cabbage today, and a pork roast is churning away.
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Hey my dear friend Amy!!! You been good girl? Missed YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to have friends along the way even if we all kick and scream all the way there

Martini you most definitely have to work with what you have, this ain't a one size fit all world. I know we will get a hold of ourselves sooner than later, I can feel it!!! Cabbage sounds devine, I had collards and broccolli this wknd with some roasted whole chickens... lasted 3 days!

Anywho... sometimes something clicks with you and you fell like this is the time. Well I feel that click, I think. Like all my life no matter who said to lose weight, when where, why or how? If you are not ready, nobody can fully change your mind set. Even if they did is it worth keeping the weight off? We all are waiting for it to CLICK THEN RIDE THE MOMENTUM!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

What a way to start my morning... I'm a bit contrite this morning! The scale is about to get a beating its never felt before. It had thee audacity to show me a 10 lb gain this morning

I litterally wanted to cry, My eating has been perfect, besides eating less than 700 caloreis yesterday and a whole bag of pork skins Saturday morning. Carbs less than 10. I'm am besides myself. Don't usually take supplements on the weekend, to give myself a break from em and save my budget, don't know what to think. I'd usually so d**m it I'll get some cake fries and a big butt burger and show it something. But who am I showing something but me.

I won't be discouraged... disgusted, totally, but not discouraged. I'm limiting my salt intake to see if it goes away ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO LET THAT SCALE GOOOOOOO!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE MA'AM... AND PUT THE D**M CAKE DOWN... YOU GONE MAKE ME SHOOT YOU UP WITH THIS BACON GREASE!! I AIN'T PLAYING WITH YOU!!!

I"ve already drank 80OZ'S OF WATER May as well move the tv in the restroom... I'm desperate.

Going to console myself with a warm cup of coffee
Old 09-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

WHY ARE U EATING SO LITTLE???? Of course you are going to lose squat. You body is fighting because its starving!!!! 700 is about a third of what you need to lose weight. Good job on the water!!! Cake, fries and burgers with buns and no good. Have the burger guts and enjoy it! Put some bacon on the top too!!! But you have to make sure you are eating enough. That's the best part about this!!! We don't have to starve!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

I had to force that down (not hungry), if you can believe that! Plus we had a bad storm and DH, the kids and I laid around sleeping and watching movies all day, so I was "resting". I do good all week cals, carbs, cravings then get lazy on the wknds IDK. I thought I could afford to skimp on the meals, you know, with my big butt and all.

I'm thinking (suredly) it is water retention. It has to be. I barely ate much less cheated. I even decided against the cake for my babies party this Saturday! It has to be gone and soon!

I have hypertension and have been off my meds due to insurance reasons, another reason to get my health in check. All that salt in a whole bag of BBQ skins + that salty chicken DH shot up with marinade after it was already pre-seasoned. It was prob to much.

Last edited by bigbone; 09-06-2011 at 08:46 AM..
Old 09-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

There is NO WAY you gained 10lbs in a weekend of staying on plan. I agree with Martini that you need to eat some more! Grab some almonds or cheese or something!

I was not totally good on Fair Day but back on track. Still stuck at 240... :blush:
Old 09-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Is that why you been MIA Amy? I use to do that, probaly still would after I messed up. Get it together girl, we have that marathon coming up next spring! Got my eye on a bikini, gone a get the matching for YOU!!

You get TWO COVER-UPS to go on top our bikini's!!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:58 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Ha! No, just been busy! I am okay with my choices...kept in in moderation and actually EXERCISED on the weekend (usually take weekend OFF)! So I am good with it. Hoping to see that scale move real soon, tho! I may need surgery before that bikini comes out...
Old 09-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Good for you! If this water is not gone by Friday, I'm gonna have a problem with... with... uhmmmm I'm going to be mad is all. Oh not sugery, Heck me too probaly. This skin don't snap back like it did my first go around. My arm has lost its roll from the top and has been replaced by wings in the back! Using resistance bands a bit, and find that tighting lotion Nuetrogena makes... I think.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #132
Major LCF Poster!

I noticed that my fat has relocated too. A can wear alot of my old clothes but one shirt should fit that doesn't. I read the post about the shape not changing...I must be abnormal....LOL Them rolls are on the move...LOL
Old 09-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Hey Keshia!!!!!!I have read through your journal and I was just stopping by saying hello.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:11 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Hey Ceecee, you welcome to read my journal anytime, this my rant, frustrations and successes corner! Thanks for the support!

Martini it is shifting, it needs to be lifting. I never rmember this stuff hanging like my arms are starting to do. I need to get to moving more!

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
aS OF THIS MORNING, WITH A FEW ZZZZ'SSSS (I FORCED MYSELF TO GET 6 HRS SLEEP) mind you it wasn't all at one time

But sleep none the less, I was down a total of 4lbs from yesterday morning! I'm not ecstatic, I do feel it was def the salt and sleep that was all off. These folks here know their stuff I tell ya what!!! So I'm cutting waaayyyy back on my salt intake. It is amazing what your body is telling you when you stop to listen. I couldn't really hear it much for all the crunching and grobbling on the chips and suzyQ's

I wish I can remain this focused forever

Withdrawl is a mug though, let me tell ya. 1st the atkins flu (if you stick to induction all the way and beyond) then I got a burst of energy, but sleep deprevation made me lethargic, but if you stay the course and get all the bells and whistles rolling together WOW!!!! i JUMPED OUT OF BED THIS MORNING! Ironing, cooking, etc.... I even went up and down the stairs many times already this morning. This is another biggie. I usually get everything I need before I come down in the morning just so I don't have to go back up stairs til night. Ain't that sad? Pitiful.

I can only imagine at this point, when I reach my first goal of 199??? Watch out now!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

You really need to make sure you eat enough. I know I don't sometimes and the weight doesn't move. I did pretty good yesterday. Not perfect but better than the 2 day BBQ festival I just had over the wekend. I'm down almost a pound. I'll take that! HAVE A GREAT DAY BONES!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:53 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Tini... Like we changed our names??? Thats what we're gonna change em to after we drop a load of weight.

*So Cute*

Yeah I did better yester day, 1700 cals. I added mayo to some burgers I made for dinner and put cream cheese in my eggs, so good, never done that one!

Yay for that lost!! Hey We'll take it! DH loves to BBQ and eat out, but I can't control myself enough to go to the buffet. He said well, I'll just take the kids. I said BYE!! He BBQ my own batch with no sauce when he que's, then come eat my leftovers if I dont eat it fast enough. I told em I don't eat the whole pan like I ues to, I was saving it for the week!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

Girl this actually one of my real nickname already...LOL I answer to it on the weekend regularly..LMAOOOO Not enough smoked meat means he needs to cook more or you need to put ya name on it like back in the day...LMAOOOOO!!!! I would explain that if the last smoked naked meat is eaten than the grill needs to be lit!!! My dad was gonna do some un sauced ribs for me. I should have let him. My parents have an idea but they don't know exactly what plan I'm on.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:14 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini72 View Post
Girl this actually one of my real nickname already...LOL I answer to it on the weekend regularly..LMAOOOO Not enough smoked meat means he needs to cook more or you need to put ya name on it like back in the day...LMAOOOOO!!!! I would explain that if the last smoked naked meat is eaten than the grill needs to be lit!!! My dad was gonna do some un sauced ribs for me. I should have let him. My parents have an idea but they don't know exactly what plan I'm on.
Hhhmmmm, I wonder why they call you that on the wknd??????

I'm down to two drinks a month. That is two wknds a month always on Friday so I'm good come Monday. Yes I memba labeling stuff. I grew up with 12 brohers and sisters, you'd do better to buy none perishable and hide it!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

239!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:36 AM   #140
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Well lady, you are just kickin butt and takin names, aren't ya? You're doing fantastic and I'm so proud of you!!!!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LMAO.... Yea I hid lots of food from my roomates in college. They would still stuff all the time.

Have a great day BB!!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: meeha
Stats: 258/258/when it feels right
WOE: My Way
Start Date: 1/09/2014

Was looking through the journal world since I am thinking of starting one myself and came across yours. Congrats so far on your journey, I plan to stick around and support you the rest of the way as I figure out my path.
meeha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Goooshhh. This journal is jumping. I bring good luck I'm telling ya...LOL WOW 12 kids around me. Nice!

WOW 239!!!! What I wouldn't dooooo for 239!!! GOOD JOB AMY!!!

My college roomates KNEW not to touch my food. I didn't hide a thing. Stay out of my cabinet and my mini fridge...no one gets hurt....LOL
Old 09-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

A Womans work is neve done! Jobhunting sucks! It was so many people at the Dept of Labor til it was sad! Lord help US!

239!!! In the house!!! You go girl! we'll take that! I can't wait to know what that # looks like!

Danielle... I'm trying girl, I stopped and got me an orange cream pop on my back home... It was ssoooooo delish. Matter fact I'm still chewing it now Yummmm!!!!!!!!! Its called Extra Dessert Delights!!!! By Wrigleys gum. LOL yall thought I screwed up huh!! Not a chance!!!

Hey Ceecee!! I hope you had a good day! Its good when we get our own, we don't have to hide our stuff anymore, just sometimes. LOL!!!

Howdy Meeha, as you can see my journal fell off the face of the earth as well as my *diet* but they're good to reflect on and pour out all your going through with this woe. I'm trying to be accountable... again.... for good.

Tini, you a mess girl! Having 12 siblings is NOT the party you'd think! I love em... in different cities. Ikr, Amy is soooo lucky from our stand point!! Lets race too catch up to her

READY... SET....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Twelve brothers and sister sounds HORRIBLE!! I had to hide food from my ONE brother. Oh, wait...I think maybe he was hiding food from me. Sneak eating started young! :blush:

I am so happy I have found you guys to talk to and encourage (both ways!). And hope you don't mind, BB, that we have taken over your journal and turned it into a support group.

Now my 239 is barely there....239.6 this morning and that was after a hard derby practice on no dinner. So may be back up tomorrow, but I hope not! I sure can't come back in here saying I screwed up! HA!
Old 09-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Amy I need you to be 238 by Monday morning girl! I'm gonna catch you, I only have 100lbs to go!!LOL!!! I love you being here, don't think I don't notice when haven't posted... I look 4 U!!LOL... seriously, I do!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Ohhh I remeber what I look like at 239!!!! Yessss Indeedy! I only have 66 pounds to catch her!!! I can't even image being that size again. CONGRATS!!! If I can just get to the 200's and stay there! Did I mention cleaning is the worse?
Old 09-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

I'm a rollergirl, ladies...so catch me if you can!! I'm gettin' FAST.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey BB... What part of Atlanta do you live in?? I work for a parking company downtown and we are looking for attendants to work the garages all the time if that is something you are interested in. Just thought about that.

Yea I am 52 lbs away from 239!!! Oh how I would love to be 239... a few pounds makes a hella difference on my body. I have a weird shape... all the weight up top.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

You got me on the roller skates..... I ain't wearing those! I never remember being 239. Its like I went from 187 in elementery to 287-295 as a young adult and up up up from there!!!! Too embarrassed to step on the scale again after that, but not embarrassing enough to stop eating junk!

Oh Kay the race is on... We need an award....hhmmmm the loser's have to split the bill for the winner to have a massage! I always wanted a massage but didn't want nobody rubbing on my JELLY rolls!!!

Ceecee Inbox me the info! I'm like 10mins from Hartsfield Jackson! Beggars can't be choicy is what my Mama use to say!

Yall are so much closer than me, I have to climb Mt. Everest seems like. I've got my gear on and ready!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!! ONE STEP AT A TIME!! Just make sure our steps are more closer than further!!! Pack light