Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 07:35 AM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
Yes we can. I was hoping to be less this summer, but no! I am an a hell of a lot better shape. Girl is STRONG now. Skated with friends last night and we think we went about five and a half miles. I sure could not have done that last year. But weight needs to change faster.
For exercise for you just put on some tunes and DANCE. Dance one full song then rest for a full song. Repeat until death comes...kidding! Also do some squats. Strong legs help in so many ways. Just do as many as you can and you will find that you can do more and more.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
Skating! sounds like fun! I'm happy to hear that you are feeling healthier, good for you Amy. I wish I could skate, I can't stop my legs from spreading into a split until I fall and crawl to grasp something. Pitiful I know.

Dancing... I can do that, in fact my son and I just danced to Elmo a few minutes ago. Squats? Girl please, more like a slight bend at this point. My knees ache doing those, so I'll bend for now. I have stairs, up and down a few times a day.

One day we'll run a marathon honey! I know you'll be back this way to visit your brother one of these ole' days, and there are plenty of runs in this area. Get ready, Set... Lets start conditioning and losing!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...bones-too.html
8/2010-380+ 9/4-327.2
6/1/11-374
7/15/11-355
8/25/11-339.8 8/29-334.2
1/3/12-335
bigbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
K~ Yay for a new decade!!! Cruise through those 30's girl and make it easy on yourself. You're doing awesome!
clutterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #94
Senior LCF Member

I KNOW RIGHT?

IT's been a long while since I've seen that! I may throw me a twoterville party once I get the heck out of the 300's for goodness sake!

TWOTERVILLE... HERE I COME!!!!

:high 5:

hOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU CLUTTERBUG!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 04:54 AM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Scuffled around yesterday with "some" exercising, that's what I'm calling it in my own head. But really I was just moving which is still better than what I've been doing, I'll take that. Few reps with some resistance bands, dancing, baby lifts (my 2 y o), he loves those. I tale him and lift him over my head about 20 times at a time!

Eating 100% Induction levels or below, carbs has been very low, down to 338.4 this morn, thats 1.5lbs from yesterday.

I'll see what the day brings...
Old 08-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #96
Senior LCF Member

Yeah for shrinking BigBone!! I kept on track yesterday also. Went to the grocery and pretty much stayed in the outside aisles...veg, meat, & dairy. Had to duck in once to get cereal for the hubby.
I will be doing my workout today. I workout every other day. Today is the home workout with the elliptical and weights. What you did yesterday WAS exercise! Give yourself a pat on the back for it
I so want to be done with these 240s...keep bouncing around. But I know why and I CAN fix it...
AmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:30 AM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Get outta den 240's already!!!! You'll be outta there in no time girl. Good for sticking OP yesterday! That deserve a happy dance!

I try to stay edge side of the grocery isle myself, somethings you gotta run in and grab tho.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #98
Senior LCF Member

It's FRIDAY and I'm ready to sing... pick up my girls and hit the party scene...... Ooohhh Oh o O Oho... It's alright!

Not really! Just Play'n

It sounded good tho! LMAO! My usual uneventful self will be sitting, playing games, browsing, reading in front of the computer. Need to revise an essay for class, but I get bored and play Canasta, Spades or Gin Rummy on AOL. The less ruckus going on around me the better off I shall be!

Not hungry and don't want to eat. So I'm not gonna! My meals were planned out this morn, but I don't want it. Coffee and cream for brkfst, 4 eggs and deli ham for lunch, dinner... zilch notta! Water by the gallon for sure. I refuse to force myself to eat, at 330 sum'n lbs, I don't think that'll cost me any great harm at this point. I think I can afford to not stuff myself once in a while. I've more than obliged to over endulgence 1,000's of times.

Sunday will meet me with me with a few "eat" kicks in the butt. I will not sway and stray off plan! I promise myself!

Okay, the truth shall set me free!

DH brought me my fav drink (alcohol) and I can't eat when I drink, during nor after. I don't like the taste of food and aclohol. But, If I have a drink and go to bed I'm good. And no beer. Stopped drinking beer in January, it's been 2 wks since I had my mixed drink, so it's all good, plus It never stalls me. If I don't get relaxed and eat cake or anything illegal, I actually will loose over the wknd.

Any...who..., back to my paper! A womans work is never done. Oh, I decided to wait till Sept 1 to start completely doing the 10minute trainer dvd's. I need to move a bit more first. That boy tryna kill me!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #99
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ~PaperMoon~
Stats: 100+ Pounds lost!
WOE: Low Carb and general low calorie
Hi Kishea!

I'm doing good, still hanging in there. I use the 10 minute trainer thing too, it really loosens you up and makes you feel good afterwards. You keep up the good work! You will make it!
~PaperMoon~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:16 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Hey Lkay girl! Good for you and the 10minute trainer. It is awesome but hard!

This weekend was great and on plan! Lost 10 lbs last week, at 334.2 this morning!

I think I need to change something, feeling a bit lightheaded this morning. I know my calotires have been extremely low due to the fact that I'm just not hungry. Yesterday I roasted these huge turkey wings. I ate one for lunch and one for dinner Long with my fav Jello cups (1). After getting kids out to schoolk I felt really dizzy so I ate a spoon of peanut butter and a slice of cheese. I feel a little better.

I like the appetite suppresion ALOT but I know a binge could be right around the corner so I don't want to complain about anything. I want to hold staedy and stay the course. I do so well if I only stay the course.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:15 AM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, BB. Sounds like to need to eat more. Remember, we are building better bodies and they need fuel. Especially if you want to get in some exercise. Scoops of peanut butter is a good idea. That was my snack before roller derby practice last night!

I am down to 240 this morning and will be 239 tomorrow (hopefully...) GOOD BYE 240's! Today is the LAST day I will weigh this much.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #102
Senior LCF Member

HEY Amy, I was going to ask if you did roller derby. I figured since you've been on skates a lot lately. I think that is so cool. I use to love to watch the roller derby shows when I was young.

I was a basketball and volleyball player in school, been looking for volleyball leagues in my area, thinking about joining a league for fun, exercise and some activity to get invloved in.

Yes, I could eat more, I'll try to do that. Happy to see you getting out of the 240's foreva! You'll look hot in your little derby girl shorts! You know those shorts are tiny! Same as the volleyball shorts
Old 08-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Started playing in a local league last October! It is super fun and probably my only reason for getting in shape. I don't think I would ever have been one of those people that exercise just because it is good for you! ha! Almost more than the physical activity it is wonderful to get out and DO something. I am home with kids so needed an outlet and there are not more fun people to hang out with than rollergirls....
Old 08-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #104
Senior LCF Member

That is soooo good. I just joined a sports league that do all different sports activities. Now, I'll have to find the time (husband & kids) mostly husband who thinks my life should revolve around his.

He throws a fit if I decide to have a life outside of sitting at home catering to him 24/7.

My goal for this year is to make time for me! Although I am riddled with guilt if I do anything that don't pertain exclusively to my family. I need to change that. ASAP!
Old 08-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #105
Senior LCF Member

Let him throw his fit while you walk out the door! If he wants you to LIVE to see your children grown and be an old woman with him, he should be cheering you on.

My husband is pretty supportive of my outside stuff, mainly because he has his own hobbies that he wants to pursue!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #106
Senior LCF Member

He's about to get a "rude" awakening! I miss "me."
Old 08-30-2011, 08:20 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Tired...

TMO has zapped all my energy! It always does. On top of that, I'm bloated, cramping and miserable!

With a 4 lb gain on the scale in which I know must be water retention because my feet are a bit swollen. Been OP and plan to stay that way. I will not get back on the scale until she gets the heck outta town!

In other news... this whole week has been a bit crappy. My car need to go to the shop. Urrrggghhh. Hopefully things will be better towards the weekend when the atmosphere calms down. I'm pushing slowly foward. It takes a more effort to complete tasks when its this TMO, but nevertheless, I complete them. Busy week!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #108
Senior LCF Member

We are in the same boat, some days I hate being a woman. I will be addressing this with my doc soon...I am done having babies so WHY do I still need to have a uterus?? I'm sticking it out with you. It will get better in a few days then we will see a nice loss on the scale! Something to look forward to!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Yes TOM "usually" takes quite a few lbs away when she leaves town! I'm ssooooooo sick of her! I had a tubal in 2008 once I had my baby boy and boy have my cramping gotten worse!

I tell you a womans work... that Eve really did a number on us!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:41 AM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Darn you peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm craving the peanut butter these last few days. I don't know why or how. I've managed to keep carbs below 15, but I don't understand this. I'm thinking maybe TOM. Two heaping spoons yesterday and one this morning. I'm mad at me.

Other than the PB my menu is basic and OP. Hoping to see the whoosh lady this wknd so no no no NOOOOOO to eating off plan. This is a test and I shall not fail.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #111
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
You can do it pretty lady!

PB tho, man o man I love that stuff
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:56 AM   #112
Senior LCF Member

AAaawww thanks Danielle Once and for all... we are going to do it Girl!

I ususally don't looovvveee PB, but idk, PMS'ing maybe? It was good and curbed my cravings a bit.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #113
Senior LCF Member

You all be strong this weekend! I am headed to a FAIR. Lord help me...
Old 09-02-2011, 06:05 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

OOhhh Fair, we went last wkn and I was strong! You will be too! Hope u had fun.

Well... well... well... Something is funny round here, or I hope not. The scale was down 329.4 this morning and I tried it out 4 times just to make sure. TOM is still lurking around and I am amazed. I have been 200% on plan. WOW is all I can say. I will just hold it there til Sunday just to make sure!

I'm ususally a carefree loser, weighing about twice a month because of the frequent cheats and not wanting to be disappointed by a huge weight gain. But I've been weighing daily and noticing different trends going on with my body and I like it. Women have some very peculiar bodies I tell ya what! Maybe I should pay more attention to my body, but when your fat, miserable and overweight, the most you care is for the choc bar for your body.

I feel a bit liberated and want this feeling forever. Knock on wood!

Meat only yesterday, not on purpose, just didn't want the cravings at all. Hunger is leveling out again since "IT" is weening off.

I'm happy and hope progress steam roll ahead!!!

Progress = Success. I'll meet my mini goals in no time!
Old 09-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
Holy crap! Wasn't it just a few days I told you to cruise through those 30's? You don't mess around!
clutterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:08 AM   #116
Senior LCF Member

MOMENTUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM PRAYING IT STAYS STEADY!!!!

Weighing in the AM and I am happy with the losses so far, so good. Clutterbug, It is unbelievable what happens when you stay strong and focused. 14 days cheat free and even throwing in some exercises here and there, nothing to toot about but, much better than my usual sluggish self.

If I stick to this WOL I know my energy will keep increasing and I'll be exercising regularly, I also know the momentum of losing weight will slow down eventually so I'm going to enjoy and utilize this time to my full advantage!

Appetite is still under control, not much of an appetite at all, calories and carbs been low a few days 10 carbs/1500 cal. The one complaint I have right now is, I can't sleep! Insomnia is kicking my butt majorly. I've read some threads on it but I'll wait it out.

SMALL VICTORIES
My lap is getting longer by the day.
My clothes are are so loose!
My baby has room right beside me when we lay on the couch.
Appetite zilch...
I may skip that cake for my sons party Saturday 9/10/11.
May just find some low carb ice cream and make me a sundae, get him a small cake that will disappear and not tempt me for days. (I'm only so strong)

I feel GOOD... aiming to feeling GOODER...

Just a few small victories on my journey so far!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:00 AM   #117
Senior LCF Member

327.2 this morning... not bad at all. I'm claiming it! 47lbs gone since June 1st 2011. I am thankful Lord...guide my footsteps!

Last edited by bigbone; 09-04-2011 at 05:02 AM..
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
Hey B! I have been reading your journal and just wanted to add to theencouragement!!!! You're doing a great job!!! Hey change that 372 in your siggy next to the link to your journal!!! That number is dead and stinkin!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I've been tryingto escape the 3002 all summer. Made it out last week for 2 days and hope to be back out by Friday!!! I see you will be out any day now too!!!
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Martini72, I did not notice my siggy weight said 372, that was back in June! LOL and how does it feel in twoterville? I will see you there very shortly! You keep on marching!
Old 09-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
I feel out. I was there for 2 days then TOM dragged me back. Today was waaaay off plan. But I will get back there. SOON!
Martini72 is offline   Reply With Quote