Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ~PaperMoon~
Stats: 100+ Pounds lost!
WOE: Low Carb and general low calorie
Kishea!!!!!! How have you been!!???? Good to see you here again!!!
~PaperMoon~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
Hey BB!!!!!! Glad to see you back!!!!! *hug*
AmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Your old gals are still here....you can find us over on the LC Challenges thread under sweet and sassy sisters. It's been kinda quiet there lately, though...
Old 04-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
Girl. You CAN do this. "I can do ALL THINGS through Him who give me strength." Hang on tight and follow your instinct to do what is right for you, your body, and your family. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

Stay the course!
clutterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
HEY MY SWEET FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS!
Is there room for my bug butt here still? LOL will be seeing you all! Thanks for coming through Amy, Latoya, Clutterbug!
bigbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

There will always be room for you here no matter how big your butt is!!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

I meant big butt! Amy how you been girl, I miss you all! Thought about you all often especially while eating uuurrrgggghhhhh! LMAO! Anywho I weighed in yesterday not as bad as I thought I'd be but BAD nonetheless. Back at 369lb so up 21lb since I was here Oct 2010. OMG that is not good but now I have to loose those same 21lbs again gosh darn it! Here we go!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:48 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Well, get to work! Just think of the alternative...gaining MORE. I am trying to get back on track myself. The holidays killed me. Didn't gain, but didn't lose for a few months. Now I want that scale to change..
Old 04-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Where did that come from?

So I been in denial about this spare tire x's 3 around my waist! It was like 2 and 1/2 but yeah now it's 3 full blown. I tried on my new summer dresses and whoa, it didn't look good. I stayed online 3 hours looking for GINORMOUS belt's and <<waist cincher's>> that might work to cover at least one tire. I had no luck no belt in the world could make this look presentable and I hate be cinched and tied up, bare can sit down comfortably. That's out the question. However I did find a nice pair of spanx... In the end none of that would do anything for my health and piece of mind like stop eating that s**t would! UUuuurrrrgggghhhhhhh I feel like slapping me happy! If only that'd work, I'd be slapping happy all year! Think thin THINK THIN THINK THIN... THINK THINNER...

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...bones-too.html
8/2010-380+ 9/4-327.2
6/1/11-374
7/15/11-355
8/25/11-339.8 8/29-334.2
1/3/12-335
Old 04-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes you can do it Kishea I know you feel bad but at least you made it back to us. Now back to work and lose those pounds! You can do it!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Thank Girl's... You all have been doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Process of SnaILS PACE Progress.

I am a continuous battle within myself. My greatest defeat is me, myself and I. Struggling everyday, but everyday I pray, this battle I've been fighting for 30 yrs will conquer or be conquered. I made an effort so I'm down t0 365 in 1 wk.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:01 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cool good job! Yes you can do it! Good to see you back!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

I've seen you popping up here and there.

Keep working it. You can do this. I know you can.

We make a decision each and every time we eat. It's a struggle and journey every single day for all of us. Hang in there!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Thank you so much Clutterbug. You words mean a lot to me!
Yes I'm still here and there, down a bit more.

I'm holding on Lord! I hate to see my "original" start date come back around and "catch" me fatter than before. My weight is going down slowly but suredly... kicking and screaming all the way! It is getting easier as the days go by though.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #76
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: terez
WOE: Reinduction 1-2-2013
Hi Keshia! I just popped in to tell you I'm rooting for you. I used to struggle really bad with sweet tooth and binges, but God healed me. He did for me what no pep talk could.

If you ask Him, He will show Himself mighty for you.
terez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Terez I appreciate that.

Well, all is well in LC eating as of now. Appetite is suttle, been eating mostly eggs and drinking coffee yesterday with hwc and liquid sweetner. I did something yesterday I haven't been able to do in years, went for a long (IMO) 2 mile walk with my hubby and kids. I was doing pretty good til, THE HILL! OH geesh I wanted to roll back down and lay there. Going down the hill "cool", coming back up "killer". But I made it, Thank the Lord!

I even worked out for about 30min also. Lord give me strength I plan to start walking 3 time a week for now, and 30 min exercise a day.

Eggs for rest of day today because I just don't feel like eating. A big salad is on for Wednesday and a clod diet rite. Purchased SF Jello and Reddi Whip but haven't eaten since wknd. I know its not perfect but it's what I'm doing to make my own journey plausible for me.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

A year has passed and I'm still off and on. I hate that for lack of a better word. When Halloween came, of all days to relapse, I fell to the temptations and never looked back. I tried again in April, lasted 2 wks if that. Now, been on since June and have lost 30lbs. 10 lbs a month, at least is my goal. If I lose more great. Yes I've slipped even in this new re-re-restart, but I been getting back on the wagon with little problem. Besides being disgusted. I pray I can look back in another year and be closer to goal than further.

ALOTTA- eggs, steak, broccolli, in my forecast.
LET US PRAY!...
Old 08-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #79
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Keshia! OMG its so good to see ya lady! I am THRILLED to hear you have been able to stick to plan! Look at your success!!

Looking forward to seeing you here often and know I will be cheering you on!
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for the update. You're doing it girl.....hang in there!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

The Fam and I went out to dinner last night! Hot Buttery sweet rolls is all I have to say!

I've been looking at some exercise material I can do at home. 10minute workout by that Tony guy looks doable. I can surely half kill myelf for 10 minutes a day? Or the New Abrocket, IDK read some bad reviews on that soooooo....

Whipped up some broccolli, shrimp, cream cheese to eat on for today. Tired of re doing the re-do, that I half a**ed re-did before! Just do it ALREADY!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Helloooo!!!!! I miss you!! Doing well here, but have had some ups and downs with sticking to plan also. As far as exercise...go find some cheap-o Richard Simmons dvds. Good workouts and the whole time you will say "if THEY can do this, so can I". Not a bunch of scrawny chicks on those videos!!
*hugs*
Old 08-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoveIsNoColor
Stats: 24/22/12
WOE: Currently on VLC
Start Date: Jan 24, 2011
Hello Hello!

Just found you on here so I popped in to say hello. Firstly.... YOU CAN DO THIS! No nonsense. This is a long journey, but you WANT it, and you WILL complete it. There's my motivational talk for the day LOL (Now just to go look in the mirror and say the same thing to myself 10 or 15 times )

Keep your eyes on the prize, your precious little ones will help keep you motivated, and if you ever just want a chat buddy to check in with I'm here
LoveIsNoColor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:14 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Heeeyyyy Amy! Miss U 2 GIrl! Yes still hanging on by the hair of my chiny-chin-chin... literally. Hope you've been doing well my friend! I had a Richard Simmons DVD before. They are affective, but I get bored quick. I know, I know, excuses, excuses.

Thanks for dropping in Aliha, sorry if I mispelled your name. Thanks, I need all the motivation I need honey! Wish you well on your neverending journey also!

So yesterday was good, made batch of chicken wings on the Nuwave oven(my new best friend). I have to say I'm proud of myself, I'd been wanting some hot donuts from the Krispy Cream down the street from my house. While I was out and about, I made my mind up to just stop by and grab a few for me and my 2 year old. Well as I put my turn signal on to turn into the parking lot, I drove on by instead! Small victory for me, I came home and made salad for my son and I! Yay Me!

One slip up for this month so far, I'm trying darn it! Hoping to go on a 30 day long On-Plan challenge for myself. Let Us PRAY!
Old 08-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
A year has passed and I'm still off and on. I hate that for lack of a better word. When Halloween came, of all days to relapse, I fell to the temptations and never looked back. I tried again in April, lasted 2 wks if that. Now, been on since June and have lost 30lbs. 10 lbs a month, at least is my goal. If I lose more great. Yes I've slipped even in this new re-re-restart, but I been getting back on the wagon with little problem. Besides being disgusted. I pray I can look back in another year and be closer to goal than further.

ALOTTA- eggs, steak, broccolli, in my forecast.
LET US PRAY!...
Good job on the weightloss. Hang in there don't give up.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Hey LKay! How u been girl?

SSooo, it's been a rough weekend! Friday went to the fair and did good, no fair food! A very good thing! Saturday good, no binges, no urge to binge, a good thing, also. Then came Sunday! Ate late, late, like 6pm late and went overboard. Won't even get into how bad, yet the scale only showed a lb gain.

I'm still learning to ride this bike, I'm sure I'll fall off a few more times. This time I'll get right back on, instead of throwing in the towel completely. Down the road those falls will be fewer and farer in between! I'm betting on it!

I'm aiming for the 330's by next Monday so that'll 5lbs gone! No falling off the bike this week Keshia!!!!!!!!!

A few whole roasted chickens in the oven and eggs will be my buddies for the week, along with some very minor excersises. Here I go!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:15 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Been up since 3am! Didn't get to bed til 10pm, then laid in bed til 11pm. My 2 yo woke me up for his cup! When I'm back op I guess I need less sleep idk.

I did my eggs and chicken yesterday. It went well, til I got a sweet tooth after dinner! Thank goodness for the sugar free Jello cups.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

I recieved the 10minute trainer yesterday and decided to give it a try... stopping + playing = 30minute trainer! I must take it easy until I am able, but I gave it try. Different workouts for different days. I can do this... sllloooowwwwllllyyyy. 1 step at a time.

My weight dropped 4.2 lbs this week so far! OP 100%, even letting go of so much of my beloved cheese this week. My calorie intake has been between 1300-1800 cal this week also. When I am OP my appetite is truly decreased. I hope I don't mess this up this wknd!

Fatsecretes has been a wonderful tool I learned about here on LCF. Just joined last week and it really helps a lot, I plan my meals in the morning and stick with it throughout the day knowing what I can or can't afford.

My son's birthday is 9/10, he'll be 3yo. I don't want to mess up til then, then maybe I can have a piece of cake... or maybe not, we'll just wait and see.

My weight this morn was 339.8 The last time I saw that was in... 2004, months after having my oldest son. I had gotten up to 384+ lbs while pregnant, a walking disaster, after having him I read Atkins book and by Thanksgiving I was down 308lbs. He was born in May.

Then back up and off plan I went. This is my time! The second time in my whole life I've ever felt real serious about losing weight. This time I'm even more desperate and determined. My life depends on it.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:21 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

You GO ON with your bad self!!! We can do this.. I have been rotten the past couple days and will be on track today. I've been stuck at this number for far too long..
Old 08-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member

AAMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES GIRL we can and will do this! I tell you, I may get that Richard Simmons workout dvd to start! That Tony guy liked to have killed me!

I am rooting for you, you know it!
We will not let this time next year catch us in the same state of weight.