LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #2731
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Yep Angela, this year was just different for me and it has to be the HHCG!!..

So day 1 down.. 3 pounds gone.. back to 196.2 today! Wow.. almost back to where I was a month ago!... all in one day... YEAH.. love this stuff.

I was pretty hungry yesterday, I won't lie! I ate more like 900 cals than the 600 I had planned, but from what I WAS eating, that is a big big decline!.. so I was ok with it.

Trying to keep my food to mainly Low Carb/Low Cal this week. If I want some fruit, I'll include it, but I am tyring to eat mainly low fat protein only.. some veges for fiber.. but I want to get into Ketosis quick, to keep the hunger away along with the drops... we shall see!

Must work today, so I will check back later...
Wow, Deb...WTG!!! 3lbs is wonderful and you're on your way to new territory!!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #2732

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Deb fantastic start for you. I hear you on crap being around. I got a huge gift basket from my boss and I haven't even taken the ribbon off. Its filled with cookies and chocolates.
OOOOOOOOOO the torture!!!...... quick get rid of it!.....
Old 12-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #2733
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Unhealthy/Healthier/Healthy
WOE: Low Carb < 30 carbs or less
Start Date: Monday! :)
Way to go Deb!!!! You are certainly off to a good start!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:03 AM   #2734

Thanks Maggie! Day 2 down, a cookie jumped in my mouth yesterday.. ugggg..... however I am still down a pound and the cookies are gone.. I told a friend to take them away... she did...

Today is low carb less than 800. Hopefully closer to 600. I know there will be no sugar... I had a headache all night.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #2735
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thanks Maggie! Day 2 down, a cookie jumped in my mouth yesterday.. ugggg..... however I am still down a pound and the cookies are gone.. I told a friend to take them away... she did...

Today is low carb less than 800. Hopefully closer to 600. I know there will be no sugar... I had a headache all night.
The headaches can be brutal. BTW-thank you again for the mention to make sure I eat enough. Yesterday was good and I made sure I got enough to eat. The first LCD I was on the run and it is all new to me to I do believe it was because I really needed to concentrate and eat well. I can't believe today starts day # 3 for me I really didn't think that I would see any change on that scale. Well I will keep working it and see how it all goes.
I hate that when those darnned cookies just seem to jump in our mouths.After Christmas was over there were a few leftovers and hubby & DS had them so it helped me. I did have to go grocery shopping and they eat other stuff and so far not feeling tempted(I better be careful saying this, you know how it goes)? I am down 1.6 lbs. this morning, still can't believe it Deb. Oh, no here I go hogging your journal again.:blush: Have a good day today and always thank you for your help.

Last edited by MagieDen; 12-28-2010 at 03:42 AM..
Old 12-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #2736

Quote:

Congrats Deb!! The first few days are challenging so these things happen...
Moving on down into the low 190's!!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:28 AM   #2737

What is a sample menu? Do you eat low-fat, low carb or high fat, low carb?
Old 12-28-2010, 04:29 AM   #2738
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...jumping cookies are the devil congrats on another lb down

Magie...great losses
Old 12-28-2010, 04:32 AM   #2739
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Way to go Deb on your release
Old 12-28-2010, 05:01 AM   #2740

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAgieDen View Post
The headaches can be brutal. BTW-thank you again for the mention to make sure I eat enough. Yesterday was good and I made sure I got enough to eat. The first LCD I was on the run and it is all new to me to I do believe it was because I really needed to concentrate and eat well. I can't believe today starts day # 3 for me I really didn't think that I would see any change on that scale. Well I will keep working it and see how it all goes.
I hate that when those darnned cookies just seem to jump in our mouths.After Christmas was over there were a few leftovers and hubby & DS had them so it helped me. I did have to go grocery shopping and they eat other stuff and so far not feeling tempted(I better be careful saying this, you know how it goes)? I am down 1.6 lbs. this morning, still can't believe it Deb. Oh, no here I go hogging your journal again.:blush: Have a good day today and always thank you for your help.
You can hog my journal anytime! The more the merrier!.. CONGRATS!! you are doing good!!!.... believe it sister!... you are on the losing train!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Congrats Deb!! The first few days are challenging so these things happen...
Moving on down into the low 190's!!
Yep, the first few days are HECK... Thanks Shari... I will persevere!.. however you spell that....

Quote:
What is a sample menu? Do you eat low-fat, low carb or high fat, low carb?
I am TRYING to eat low carb, low fat... as we know that can be tricky!.. Mostly I eat chicken breast tenders, my homemade chicken/cabbage/tomato soup, and a very lean hamburger variation of that also. That is all I am eating today.. carbs are around 10 net. Cals around 800. NO COOKIES!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Deb...jumping cookies are the devil congrats on another lb down

Magie...great losses
Thanks Sans!.. .Yep, I resisted them all day and when I was leaving one of them just JUMPED in my mouth!.. evil beast....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Way to go Deb on your release
Thank you Loretta!... Today I am much more focused and not hungry. YEAH!...
Old 12-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #2741
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Deb, great job on sticking to it even though that darn cookie jumped. I took your advice and threw away the crackers and multigrain chips from the gift basket. I opened them for my bf but they were yucky so I threw them out. The cookies and chocolates have been put away. I am going to bring them to the office next week because I know they will eat them there or I will put them in a food bank box at the grocery store. Yeah maybe that is a better idea. The only box I am going to keep is the small box of 60% cocoa lindt chocolates. My bf will eat those.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:23 AM   #2742

Thanks for the info. I love cabbage but it stalled me last time. Maybe I'll try it again...cabbage soup sounds delish.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #2743

Quote:
Deb, great job on sticking to it even though that darn cookie jumped. I took your advice and threw away the crackers and multigrain chips from the gift basket. I opened them for my bf but they were yucky so I threw them out. The cookies and chocolates have been put away. I am going to bring them to the office next week because I know they will eat them there or I will put them in a food bank box at the grocery store. Yeah maybe that is a better idea. The only box I am going to keep is the small box of 60% cocoa lindt chocolates. My bf will eat those.
Great job Angela!!... no reason to eat stuff that is yuckky.. especially if it is not good for you... Now that chocolate.. oooooooooo myyyyyy... that is good stuff... yeah, give it to him...

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I love cabbage but it stalled me last time. Maybe I'll try it again...cabbage soup sounds delish.
The soup is SOOOOOOOOO good... !!!! I make it spicy to warm up my insides, and the cabbage bulks it up... so delicious!!..

So far it has not stalled me, but you just never know... I cook it real good though, so it might take most of the gassiness out of it... I know that raw cabbage bloats me up!!! cooked seems not to....

Last edited by Deb294evr; 12-28-2010 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: cant spell... lol
Old 12-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #2744
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Having some frozen strawberries, pretending that it's ice-cream.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #2745

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAgieDen View Post
Having some frozen strawberries, pretending that it's ice-cream.
WONDERFUL IDEA!!!... I do that at night with my hot tea. great way for me to end my day and it feels like dessert!!...
Old 12-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #2746
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Old 12-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #2747

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
PATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #2748

WHERE YA BEEN PATI?... come back come back to us..... and Chantyl too!. .. miss you girls!...
Old 12-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #2749
Big Yapper!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo busy....I finally got a free moment to myself and decided to pop on here I miss you gals soooo much

So what's up? Did you restart? (probably should read your journal and I'd know! LOL)....
Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #2750

Quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo busy....I finally got a free moment to myself and decided to pop on here I miss you gals soooo much

So what's up? Did you restart? (probably should read your journal and I'd know! LOL)....
lol... yep, I restarted Sunday, but it is HARD!!! still so many temptations around. I'm plugging on though. When you joining us? Next week?...
Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #2751
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
lol... yep, I restarted Sunday, but it is HARD!!! still so many temptations around. I'm plugging on though. When you joining us? Next week?...
This is exactly why I decided to wait til after the NY. I do sooooo much better when I am at work....Right now I have MIL staying with us and all she does is cook all these delicious Puerto Rican dishes....I would be setting myself up to fail if I started this week. Right now she is in the kitchen making these thingies called alcapurrias. The house smells DEVINE! :blush::blush:

As much as I have gained, I have no choice but to start CLEAN P2. I don't wanna but it's necessary to get the poundage off...I will go as long as I can in P2 (strictly) and if I NEED to, I'll move on to rogue (adding only more protein)...

Got my 2 bottles of hhcg waiting for me to crack one open and get going...I am trying to phsyc myself up to get excited for losing again
Old 12-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #2752

Quote:
This is exactly why I decided to wait til after the NY. I do sooooo much better when I am at work....Right now I have MIL staying with us and all she does is cook all these delicious Puerto Rican dishes....I would be setting myself up to fail if I started this week. Right now she is in the kitchen making these thingies called alcapurrias. The house smells DEVINE! :blush::blush:

As much as I have gained, I have no choice but to start CLEAN P2. I don't wanna but it's necessary to get the poundage off...I will go as long as I can in P2 (strictly) and if I NEED to, I'll move on to rogue (adding only more protein)...

Got my 2 bottles of hhcg waiting for me to crack one open and get going...I am trying to phsyc myself up to get excited for losing again
VERY Smart LADY!... yes, you need to wait until the timing is right. I knew I had to work this week, so I wanted to get going, however, I never thought that people would STILL THINK IT IS CHRISTMAS... No need for all these goodies to be here..

I had them take home the cookies yesterday, and TODAY... someone brought in cream cheese brownies?... WHY WHY WHY?...

I am going to just hang in there and get through this week as best I can, then when I return on Monday, I have forwarned the office that there will be no more goodies here!... if they want goodies, keep them in your desk gosh darnit!...

I also have 2 girls starting on Monday on Protocol strict, so that will help. I plan to get as strict as I can and still survive... There is nothing at home to tempt me, and nothing going on for New Years, so I am good there.

NOW, If I had a nice MIL like yours... ( well besides ME.. ) that other one... then I would definately have to sample the goodies... but thank goodness my MIL can't cook worth a hill o beans.... Hey she admits it... she is no cook. We had cold ham sandwhiches for Christmas there...

So ENJOY THIS WEEK Pati dear, cuz when you come back to work, we are gonna be ready to rolll .... now get excited!!!. .get get excited.... ( old cheerleader in me coming out.. ) ...
Old 12-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #2753

Quote:
VERY Smart LADY!... yes, you need to wait until the timing is right. I knew I had to work this week, so I wanted to get going, however, I never thought that people would STILL THINK IT IS CHRISTMAS... No need for all these goodies to be here..

I had them take home the cookies yesterday, and TODAY... someone brought in cream cheese brownies?... WHY WHY WHY?...

I am going to just hang in there and get through this week as best I can, then when I return on Monday, I have forwarned the office that there will be no more goodies here!... if they want goodies, keep them in your desk gosh darnit!...

I also have 2 girls starting on Monday on Protocol strict, so that will help. I plan to get as strict as I can and still survive... There is nothing at home to tempt me, and nothing going on for New Years, so I am good there.

NOW, If I had a nice MIL like yours... ( well besides ME.. ) that other one... then I would definately have to sample the goodies... but thank goodness my MIL can't cook worth a hill o beans.... Hey she admits it... she is no cook. We had cold ham sandwhiches for Christmas there...

So ENJOY THIS WEEK Pati dear, cuz when you come back to work, we are gonna be ready to rolll .... now get excited!!!. .get get excited.... ( old cheerleader in me coming out.. ) ...
Now that's plain WRONG!! You're doing good to resist!!
Nice that you have 2 other people starting on Monday. It's hard here at work when my co-workers are constantly going to fav places and I have to smell their food while eating mine.Man, I can't wait until I'm back 'in the zone' of P2.

Pati! Don't know what your MIL (the other one ) is cooking but Puerto Rican food sounds devine right now....enjoy that good eating.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #2754
Major LCF Poster!

Deb, why don't you go and give those goodies at the office to some homeless people. There must be some somewhere there that are hungry?
Old 12-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #2755

Quote:
Deb, why don't you go and give those goodies at the office to some homeless people. There must be some somewhere there that are hungry?
OMG.. I love that... only thing is, that the guys here would kill me. THEY love to eat this stuff.. I tried to move it out of the break room a bit ago, and they said STOP.. I'm gonna get some later... well get it NOW.. you numbskulls.....
Old 12-28-2010, 11:23 AM   #2756

Quote:
Now that's plain WRONG!! You're doing good to resist!!
Nice that you have 2 other people starting on Monday. It's hard here at work when my co-workers are constantly going to fav places and I have to smell their food while eating mine.Man, I can't wait until I'm back 'in the zone' of P2.

Pati! Don't know what your MIL (the other one ) is cooking but Puerto Rican food sounds devine right now....enjoy that good eating.
Thanks Shari... I have so far not given in.. I start thinking about my hard work today,and how it just can't taste THAT GOOD.. RIGHT?.... So I am resisting.. So far so good. I know what you mean about smelling that food! TORTURE!...

I am like you in that I can't wait until I am in the P2 zone.. and nothing will move me... ITS COMIN!... I know it!! Just getting there takes a little bit of time after eating during these holidays!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:30 AM   #2757

Exactly! I thought I could transition myself into the zone via LC but after looking at that number this morning, the decision was made. It's now or later and why wait for later if I'm not doing anything in the near future? I love your determination!!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #2758

Quote:
Exactly! I thought I could transition myself into the zone via LC but after looking at that number this morning, the decision was made. It's now or later and why wait for later if I'm not doing anything in the near future? I love your determination!!
I hear ya girl!.. numbers can be a shocker!.. feeling yucky, and tight clothes... uggg.. its just TIME... no, it is not EASY... but what worth having in life is easy?... WE CAN DO THIS!!!.. one step at a time... determined to succeed! thanks hon! I'll drag you with me at times and I'll grab onto you other times... but we are doing it!!!!!...
Old 12-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #2759

Quote:
I hear ya girl!.. numbers can be a shocker!.. feeling yucky, and tight clothes... uggg.. its just TIME... no, it is not EASY... but what worth having in life is easy?... WE CAN DO THIS!!!.. one step at a time... determined to succeed! thanks hon! I'll drag you with me at times and I'll grab onto you other times... but we are doing it!!!!!...
Yes, we are!!
Old 12-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #2760
Major LCF Poster!

Way to go on resisting Deb! I say at the end of the day whatever is left over give it to the homeless. All the rest of the staff will think the other one ate it. lol.
Closed Thread