LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #2641
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hiya skinny ladies! Looks like most of you are in the same boat as me. Just not in the game. I think I've checked out for the holidays. I am up to 195-197. I just wish I knew how to motivate myself again. Maybe I need to make some major life changes. I have a bad habit at work. We eat out just about every day. This needs to change. I know that it is not easy because I enjoy going out with my co-workers, but I am going to have to stop. I don't wanna...crying on the ground...
Dessa please tell me how you got back in it. I am looking for any motivation you can provide. I know each of us have to decide on our own...but, I need some help!
HI JEN!!!! don't you fret, when we get out heads back in it, we are coming to find you and draggin you along!!! you will have NO CHOICE!.... I agree, HEY DESSA!!! where did you find your mojo?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy View Post
Hello Deb, when I see your stats I'm so motivated and I see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's unbelievable )

Tempted_by.. I finally received my hhcg drops here in switzerland, I'm sooo happy that everything went fine I almost lost all the hope that I will ever receive them.. so thanks to you I chose this company and they're really great )

I would really appreciate if you guys can give me an advice, when to start the protocol , cause we are only 1 week from Xmas, and I know that it would be so difficult to say no to champagne , wine, maybe some beer if I meet my Irish friends,... uhhhh , ))
Is everyone maybe starting their rounds/ after xmas ?.?
YEAH!! happy you got your drops and are motivated to get going, IT DOES GIVE YOU HOPE!! so happy about that!... YES, we are starting our rounds after XMAS.. and some after NYDAY... Hang in here with us!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day
MORNIN LORETTA!! I'm working hard today so didn't get to check in yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! :0

Jenmay~this time of year is more challenging by itself. I too have coworkers that like to eat out and I'm offered to participate almost everyday. Doing the protocol while at work is difficult under those conditions...I totally understand. I just tell them that I'm trying to save money so I'll be eating my food for the next few weeks and they usually let it be until I'm done. But the aroma..OMG! I have to get a lot of teas and try to drink it during those times..LOL. HTH!

Holy~A lot of us are starting after the new year due to the same situations you mentioned. Don't know specifically the date for Deb though. HTH.
YEAH, HI Shari!! ... good advice AS ALWAYS!!!! I am starting the Monday after Xmas... JUST HAVE TO!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Hi Deb...How did your day pan out yesterday... better I hope!!

Holy...I am glad you got your drops I am loading xmas day and the day after. I would say enjoy the holidays and wait until after xmas to start your round, there is a better chance of sticking to a plan with the holidays out of the way whatever you choose I am excited to hear about your loses
My days have been so busy this week, can't wait for the slowdown this weekend! Happy you had fun hon!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Morning Deb!!!!! Making my rounds early...Have a good day.
Morning Jan!! I have not made my rounds yet today, boy am I SLOWWWW.. I will try at lunch.. so busy!!... enjoy our day darlin!..

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #2642
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Checking in at all the activity here today. Did you find that darn badge yet Deb? I'm sending you good vibes so you find it.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #2643
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day It's Friday!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:59 AM   #2644

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Checking in at all the activity here today. Did you find that darn badge yet Deb? I'm sending you good vibes so you find it.
Morning Angela!... nope no badge has shown up and that really urks me! Now I have to buy a new one and not happy about it.. I swear we have a bunch of mischievious children ghosts in my house that take things!... Ok this is going to sound wierd, but we have all lost little things around the house that we just can't explain.

Brushes, keys, books, earrings, even a cell phone that was hooked up to the charger has disappeared out of my bedroom. Nobody has ever seen these things again, and there were lots of people around, so I know a thief didn't come in and steal them...

Also, it's not just my stuff, it is the girls things too... and when I am downstairs doing laundry, I hear little footsteps running around upstairs... there is never anyone else home when this happens... so either we have ghosts... or I am going INSANE..

AH WELL.... good morning!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day It's Friday!
Good Morning Loretta!!.. thank you and I wish the same for you!!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:15 AM   #2645
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Morning Deb, wow that is kinda wierd lol things going ta ta on there own, the cellphone on the charger that is crazy, I guess the children ghosts wanted to ring someone
Old 12-17-2010, 05:24 AM   #2646

Quote:
Morning Deb, wow that is kinda wierd lol things going ta ta on there own, the cellphone on the charger that is crazy, I guess the children ghosts wanted to ring someone
.... yep! that is the wierdest one so far! I swear I have torn the house apart looking for it, and all the girls were home that day.. None of them saw anything of course...

My oldest heard it ring when she came in the front door, checked to see why my phone was home, and I was at work. I had left it there that ONE day by accident. She said she would bring it to me at work, took a nap, when she woke up it was gone! POOF.

Now if someone I know had taken the phone.. it would have showed up somewhere. GRRR... anyway, I called it and it was turned off. So WIERD!!.. silly ghosts!...
Old 12-17-2010, 06:06 AM   #2647

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb, LOL @ silly ghosts!
Old 12-17-2010, 06:14 AM   #2648

Morning Shari!... yep.. those little sneaks!...
Old 12-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #2649
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hiya skinny ladies! Looks like most of you are in the same boat as me. Just not in the game. I think I've checked out for the holidays. I am up to 195-197. I just wish I knew how to motivate myself again. Maybe I need to make some major life changes. I have a bad habit at work. We eat out just about every day. This needs to change. I know that it is not easy because I enjoy going out with my co-workers, but I am going to have to stop. I don't wanna...crying on the ground...
Dessa please tell me how you got back in it. I am looking for any motivation you can provide. I know each of us have to decide on our own...but, I need some help!
When i went home to see my family for Thanksgiving, I felt sooo miserable and terrible. Everytime I go to my hometown it reminds me of how much I let myself go. I beat myself up so badly that my mom just snapped and told me to stop putting myself down and if i wasn't satisfied with myself then I'd better be about my business to do something about it. It was just a decision that was long overdue
Old 12-17-2010, 06:59 AM   #2650
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb!! Nice seeing your face today!!

Be encouraged, ladies...there's 2 full weeks of December yet to conquer..think about what HCG has done for you in 2 weeks in the past... Yes the temptation may be there, but nothing tastes as good as thin feels. As for me, I'm already stocked on plenty of ziploc bags ready to put whatever I just HAVE to sample in the freezer until after I reach Onderland and load again!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #2651

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Deb!! Nice seeing your face today!!

Be encouraged, ladies...there's 2 full weeks of December yet to conquer..think about what HCG has done for you in 2 weeks in the past... Yes the temptation may be there, but nothing tastes as good as thin feels. As for me, I'm already stocked on plenty of ziploc bags ready to put whatever I just HAVE to sample in the freezer until after I reach Onderland and load again!!!
AWE DESSA!! thank you so much for stopping in and being the voice of reason for all of us strugglers.. Love you dear.. you are so sweet and encouraging... and you are ROCK STAR!.... yes indeed you are killing it and taking no names... !...
Old 12-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #2652
Big Yapper!!!!

Strange indeed, with the phone being turned off in all lol

Dessa...You are a shining example to us all!!! Your powering on through and your feeling great and getting smaller wise mom sometimes we need something like that to snap us into grear!!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #2653

Quote:
Strange indeed, with the phone being turned off in all lol

Dessa...You are a shining example to us all!!! Your powering on through and your feeling great and getting smaller wise mom sometimes we need something like that to snap us into grear!!
I could tell you lots of ghost stories but time doesnt allow me... our house is definately full of them, at least they are friendly so far!.. little buggars...

Agree with you about Dessa, and sometimes we do need a slap to reality!.. I am ALMOST ready to get going again, I have my plan in action and will be starting in about 10 days...
Old 12-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #2654
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: girl81
Stats: past/100/healthy
WOE: unprocessed
This thread moves fast.
Are you going to do 2 loading days Deb?
Do you plan on posting your daily menus when you start?

Last edited by girl81; 12-17-2010 at 11:53 AM..
Old 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #2655

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl81 View Post
This thread moves fast.
Are you going to do 2 loading days Deb?
Do you plan on posting your daily menus when you start?
Hiya!! Yes, I do plan to load for 2 days at least... and I could post menus, but man they are boring.. so sure, I will...

Are you going to do the plan also? Looking forward to everyone getting going again.. this is a tough time of the year for diets!!.. well except for our STAR DESSA!!...
Old 12-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #2656
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Hiya!! Yes, I do plan to load for 2 days at least... and I could post menus, but man they are boring.. so sure, I will...

Are you going to do the plan also? Looking forward to everyone getting going again.. this is a tough time of the year for diets!!.. well except for our STAR DESSA!!...
Yeah but I have a sort of diet dyslexia...I can't get it together in warm weather!!! All the bbqs, loose sundresses to hide the wiggly jiggleys!!!! So maybe THIS summer I'll be small enough to keep a lid on some of the action!!
(although my bff and I are planning to hit some country-wide bbq kick offs in 2011!)
Old 12-18-2010, 04:11 AM   #2657
Big Yapper!!!!

Ohhh I do love ghost stories!!! Enjoy your day off Deb!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:56 AM   #2658
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Deb, I am sooo nervous and excited about loading on Christmas Day. I am getting in as much reading and listening to You Tube Videos as much as I can for motivation. I visiting your journal and others that have done or are doing the diet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Sorry, just had to yell a minute to get my excitement out! The one thing I haven't done yet is test my hHCG. I guess I better do that or I might be disappointed if the drops don't work. Anyhow, just wanted to say "hey" and hope all is well in your world.
Have a great weekend!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:21 AM   #2659
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheryl0423
WOE: WW Points+ lost 24.8
Start Date: 1/20/11
Hi Deb! Was reading your ghost story, maybe santa took your phone and you will get a new one in your stocking My mom lived in a haunted house. I guess that's why I always have to watch to ghost shows on TV.
I'm ordering my pellets today! Hope they get here before the 1st have a great day.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:09 AM   #2660
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:

I love reading your menus! Hope you are doing well, sweet lady!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #2661

HI my dear Friends!... So sorry I have not been good at checking in... I am trying to at least read, and I'm having a tough time with that... NO TIME... grrrrr... but that is ok cause I will be back in full force very soon! I get some time off starting next Wed. After my dentist appt, I will be FREE for a little bit to be online... yeah!...

So much to do still , so many events.. so everyone please feel free to drop in and I will try to get around the journals soon, but don't you DARE THINK I AM DROPPING AWAY... oh heck no!..

Maybe the ghosts will be kidnapping me... but that is the only reason...

Sheryl, good luck with the pellets! I like them, but I am also using the drops so I don't know how they work on their own.. we shall see!!!!!

Sans... I will tell you some good ghost stories when I have time.. things happen here all the time, and it is not an old house... we were the first owners.. maybe we built on some strange haunted land?....

Brenda.... thanks for stopping by.. always love hearing from you lady!

Maggie.. GOOD LUCK! don't be nervous you have lots of research in and just go for it!...

Dessa.. I hear you on the warm weather.. I love summer so much and HEY WE ARE GONNA BE SLIM this year!.. oh yeah.. you heard that here first!..
Old 12-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #2662
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheryl0423
WOE: WW Points+ lost 24.8
Start Date: 1/20/11
How are you using both, do you cycle them in 1 day or do a day of drops then a day of pellets?
Old 12-19-2010, 05:59 AM   #2663

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb, hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:03 AM   #2664
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Deb, I would tell the ghosts in a very reasonable voice that they are annoying you and your family and they should just stop. They can stay but quit with the games. Maybe they will listen to you.

Dessa, you are a rockstar for sticking to it during this time of the year. Your reasoning is hitting me in the head for sure. Nothing tastes as good as being thin that's for sure.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:41 AM   #2665
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Deb...I was wondering if it was a old house, as Angela said maybe ask them to knock the thieving on the head it might work, and tell them you want your damn badge and phone back
Old 12-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #2666
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: girl81
Stats: past/100/healthy
WOE: unprocessed
Quote:

Thanks Deb.

I'm actually looking into the plan more for my mother. I'm going to be relaying info to her when they visit next week.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:23 AM   #2667

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl0423 View Post
How are you using both, do you cycle them in 1 day or do a day of drops then a day of pellets?
I'm so goofy Sheryl, I have been using them like this.. drops morning and night dose. and pellets during the day... just easier for me is all.. no other reason.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Morning Shari! JUST SO BUSY!! thanks hon, I hope to have some free time when I don't work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Deb, I would tell the ghosts in a very reasonable voice that they are annoying you and your family and they should just stop. They can stay but quit with the games. Maybe they will listen to you.

Dessa, you are a rockstar for sticking to it during this time of the year. Your reasoning is hitting me in the head for sure. Nothing tastes as good as being thin that's for sure.
LOL.. thanks Angela... great advice!

Quote:
Hi Deb...I was wondering if it was a old house, as Angela said maybe ask them to knock the thieving on the head it might work, and tell them you want your damn badge and phone back
I agree Sans!!... gosh darnit GIVE ME MY PHONE AND BADGE!!!! still no sign of them!!!.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl81 View Post
Thanks Deb.

I'm actually looking into the plan more for my mother. I'm going to be relaying info to her when they visit next week.
Sounds great! Hope she does very well!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #2669
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
I was MIA for awhile and missed out on the pellets. What in the world are they? Hope you're doing well, Deb!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:58 AM   #2670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
I was MIA for awhile and missed out on the pellets. What in the world are they? Hope you're doing well, Deb!
Hiya Brenda!! Well the pellets are the same thing as the drops only in little pellet form.. 4 tiny pellets 3/times a day. If you google hcg pellets there will be much more info on them.. I like the convenience of having them at work. No mess, no fuss...
Closed Thread