Old 11-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #1771
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Misty!!.. thank you hon, I am jelly legged but happy... Thank you for stopping by the thread yesterday also, I appreciate the way you stated in a way that was the truth.
No problem! Anytime!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 04:17 AM   #1772
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good morning friends... I am the same weight today as yesterday and I am actually happy. I am trying to maintain BELOW 200 until after the holidays without taking my drops..... this is my new experiment....

I want to see for myself if after all this fast weight loss I can indeed maintain my weight while off the hhcg. I know I can maintain WITH the drops, but I want to test this theory of resetting the hypothal.... hypopotoumous.... ok you know what I mean... I just don't know how to spell it... I am a numbers person not an english teacher...

SSOOOOOO I am doing this until after Christmas UNLESS, I just can't stand NOT losing, GET TOO HUNGRY .. OR... I gain to over 200... so here we go!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! I will be in and out today... so I'll talk with you soon!...

Last edited by Deb294evr; 11-13-2010 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: forgot hunger!!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #1773
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Good morning friends... I am the same weight today as yesterday and I am actually happy. I am trying to maintain BELOW 200 until after the holidays without taking my drops..... this is my new experiment....

I want to see for myself if after all this fast weight loss I can indeed maintain my weight while off the hhcg. I know I can maintain WITH the drops, but I want to test this theory of resetting the hypothal.... hypopotoumous.... ok you know what I mean... I just don't know how to spell it... I am a numbers person not an english teacher...

SSOOOOOO I am doing this until after Christmas UNLESS, I just can't stand not losing, OR... I gain to over 200... so here we go!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! I will be in and out today... so I'll talk with you soon!...
Deb, experimenting again I see. I am sure that you will be successful at whatever you do and always do what is right for you on this weightloss journey. Have a wonderful weekend and success to you maintaining under the 200's.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #1774

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAgieDen View Post
Deb, experimenting again I see. I am sure that you will be successful at whatever you do and always do what is right for you on this weightloss journey. Have a wonderful weekend and success to you maintaining under the 200's.
Thank you Maggie! yep.. I was indirectly challenged to see if I could maintain OFF the drops... so I am gonna try it... I also reserve the right to change my mind at any time that I see my weight going up too much OR hunger overtakes me....

I would rather get to goal ON the drops and then try to maintain, than to gain a bunch of weight and have to lose it again... no thank you!!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:25 AM   #1775

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb, congrats on successfully maintaining same weight! I'm confident it will work well and you will be able to maintain below 200. Have a great weekend!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 AM   #1776
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Oh my goodness!!!! You are in Onederland!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome! That is very cool!

I'm going to try to maintain until the New Year too, Deb. I want to see some of that 'skin tightening' thing happen!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 AM   #1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Oh my goodness!!!! You are in Onederland!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome! That is very cool!

I'm going to try to maintain until the New Year too, Deb. I want to see some of that 'skin tightening' thing happen!
Oh ME TOO!! I need it on my ARMS.. oh and the rest of me... Enjoy your break Brenda, I plan to learn and enjoy from mine...
Old 11-13-2010, 06:20 AM   #1778
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I know I can maintain WITH the drops, but I want to test this theory of resetting the hypothal.... hypopotoumous.... ok you know what I mean... I just don't know how to spell it... I am a numbers person not an english teacher...
That reminds me of the movie Big Daddy where Rob Schneider's character is trying to read the flashcard that says hippopotamus and he says, "Hip? Hip Hop? Hip hop anonymous?"

Quote:
Thank you Maggie! yep.. I was indirectly challenged to see if I could maintain OFF the drops... so I am gonna try it...
I picked up on said challenge, lol. Good luck! You can do it!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:43 AM   #1779
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Best of luck coming of the juice, I am sure you will maintain just fine
Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #1780
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Thank you Maggie! yep.. I was indirectly challenged to see if I could maintain OFF the drops... so I am gonna try it... I also reserve the right to change my mind at any time that I see my weight going up too much OR hunger overtakes me....

I would rather get to goal ON the drops and then try to maintain, than to gain a bunch of weight and have to lose it again... no thank you!!!!!
Dr. Abbott's HCG Plan says to stay on the HHCG until goal. Omaha Weight Loss Plan says like 600-700 cals>(I know others do more who are Rogue) and then go into maintenance when you reach goal. The idea I guess being that people have a hard time staying at 500 cals. for long periods of time. The plan I will TRY to do will be that. Fat Load, Low Calorie Diet on the drops, then maintenance. IDK... might work for some and I will have to experiment with that and then re-evaluate.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #1781
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
No problem! Anytime!
I want to commend you to. I was lurking, but I saw some unsuccessful attempts to back Deb into a wall, and you did a great job at being sensitive to everyone and supporting Deb at the same time. I didn't think I had the right words, thus I decided to only peep. lol.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #1782
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

SSOOOOOO I am doing this until after Christmas UNLESS, I just can't stand NOT losing, GET TOO HUNGRY .. OR... I gain to over 200... so here we go!

Cool Deb...but are you at a comfortable weight for YOU to do this? I know you were "challenged" last night, but are you at the weight you're most comfortable with before a mini-maintenance. Only reason I ask is b/c of my personal bias I'm a continuous round supporter lol. Whatever you're doing though I'm with you all the way, mama!! Team Deb!!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #1783
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

That's the ticket for me
I understand your reasoning for doing this, I didn't appreciate you being "challenged" but I'll keep my mouth shut.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
That's the ticket for me
I understand your reasoning for doing this, I didn't appreciate you being "challenged" but I'll keep my mouth shut.
Thank you Dessa you are amazing...
Old 11-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #1785

Quote:
Cool Deb...but are you at a comfortable weight for YOU to do this? I know you were "challenged" last night, but are you at the weight you're most comfortable with before a mini-maintenance. Only reason I ask is b/c of my personal bias I'm a continuous round supporter lol. Whatever you're doing though I'm with you all the way, mama!! Team Deb!!
I am NOT at a comfortable weight to do this.. and after thinking more on this and the wonderful feedback from the bat cave... and YOU my dear friends.. I reserve the right to change my darn mind....

I WANT TO GET TO GOAL!!.. that is my number one priority!... number 1 !!! so If I choose to continue the drops and do whatever the heck I want to.. I will do it... I know I will be able to maintain then with the knowledge I have gained. I have NO DOUBTS, not anymore.

Thank you Dessa for all your support and wise words.. love ya hon!!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #1786

Quote:
That reminds me of the movie Big Daddy where Rob Schneider's character is trying to read the flashcard that says hippopotamus and he says, "Hip? Hip Hop? Hip hop anonymous?"

I picked up on said challenge, lol. Good luck! You can do it!
You were WONDERFUL!!... I appreciate you so much! ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Best of luck coming of the juice, I am sure you will maintain just fine
Thanks Temp.. how are you today?... I went shopping so I missed you this morning... I am doing fine ... but IF I GET HUNGRY OR GAIN, I'm going back on them in a hot minute!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAgieDen View Post
Dr. Abbott's HCG Plan says to stay on the HHCG until goal. Omaha Weight Loss Plan says like 600-700 cals>(I know others do more who are Rogue) and then go into maintenance when you reach goal. The idea I guess being that people have a hard time staying at 500 cals. for long periods of time. The plan I will TRY to do will be that. Fat Load, Low Calorie Diet on the drops, then maintenance. IDK... might work for some and I will have to experiment with that and then re-evaluate.
EXPERIMENT is the word!! hey, If something is working then keep it!!! If it aint working then KICK IT TO THE CURB!!!...

Quote:
I want to commend you to. I was lurking, but I saw some unsuccessful attempts to back Deb into a wall, and you did a great job at being sensitive to everyone and supporting Deb at the same time. I didn't think I had the right words, thus I decided to only peep. lol.
Yeah, I don't take kindly to being pushed.. I believe very strongly in what I have done.. and will continue to do.... I very much appreciate Misty coming in, just as I would have appreciated anyone... but I still would not have backed down...... because why should I? It is my belief and I have the right to it! ....
Old 11-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #1787
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am NOT at a comfortable weight to do this.. and after thinking more on this and the wonderful feedback from the bat cave... and YOU my dear friends.. I reserve the right to change my darn mind....

I WANT TO GET TO GOAL!!.. that is my number one priority!... number 1 !!! so If I choose to continue the drops and do whatever the heck I want to.. I will do it... I know I will be able to maintain then with the knowledge I have gained. I have NO DOUBTS, not anymore.

Thank you Dessa for all your support and wise words.. love ya hon!!
Love ya too! Glad my 2cents were finally of used to someone this week lol. But seriously I felt you weren't doing it for YOU as much as you feeling you had to prove something. It's hard enough living up to our own expectations of ourselves, not living up to others'. I've been berated for not having the gumption to exercise 5 times a week, for eating too much protein, for this for that and I do get overly sensitive b/c as an emotional eater trying to live up to someone else's expectations actually depressed me and made me gain weight. Do what's best for you, whether it be drops or no drops, Simeon or non-Simeon, low carb etc etc. We can all do this LCF!!!

Last edited by obraxton; 11-13-2010 at 01:02 PM..
Old 11-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #1788

Quote:
Cool!! Glad my 2cents were finally of used to someone this week lol. But seriously I felt you weren't doing it for YOU as much as others, and honestly not acceptable to me. No offense to anyone out there, but it's your body.
You are a wise young woman!... and very right.. I have to do what is best for ME... and that is it.. period...
Old 11-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #1789
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

"YOUNG" I know I"m not middle aged yet, but after being called a "mean old lady" by my kids at work, that feels good today!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #1790

Quote:
"YOUNG" I know I"m not middle aged yet, but after being called a "mean old lady" by my kids at work, that feels good today!!!
YOU? a mean old lady?... NEVER!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #1791
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
I love the idea of going off the juice for P3. I was forced to do it for a week. I felt great as long as I didn't have anything sweet. I was able to have fruits and veggies and dark chocolate without a problem. I lost about a lb a week while trying to maintain. I ate low carb in order to do this to keep my hunger down. It worked beautifully.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 AM   #1792

Well Jen, so far so good. I feel no different off the drops, I am still losing, eating A LOT OF FOOD... my appetite has not returned yet. THANK GOD. I know I have not been off long, but I am positive something has changed within my body because of the HHCG. It could all be in my head.. but I don't think so.

I feel in control now.. I can eat and stop... probably because of all my practice these past 4 months or so... I am making better decisions in my meals and actually am learning a lot from watching my naturally thin child.

I never realized how little she really eats. She will eat anything she wants, but not much at a time. She is not afraid of any foods, but if she finds it does not agree with her, she will just stop and move to something else. There is no agonizing for her... Tastes good to her, she eats what she wants of it. NOT MORE. she stops.. leaves food on her plate.. I don't force her to finish anything.. she couldn't if I tried to say eat it all.. not that I WOULD, but some parents do.

My parents did. EAT IT ALL.. don't waste.. blah blah.. well I got FAT FAT FAT from that... it won't happen with my natually thin child. My older daughter has lost her weight and she is still struggling with maintaining. HOWEVER she is learing also. It is OK to eat only what you are hungry for. Take smaller portions. It is all a learning experience.

My youngest daughter is overweight, but she is not ready to do anything yet. When she is and if she asks, I will help her. She has already noticed my loss and makes comments here and there about how she needs to lose. She is just not ready.

Wow, a novel this early... Hope you all have a wonderful day, I have things to do so I will be back later..
Old 11-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #1793
Senior LCF Member

My parents had me to clean my plate, too. Waste not, want not, and all that jazz. They also would let me eat entirely more than a child should eat. When I bring it up now and ask why they did that, they say, "Well, we couldn't very well let you be hungry!" BUT they never should've let a 10 year old order and eat 2 Big Macs, ya know? If I was still hungry after 1 hamburger, offer me a healthy snack, like an apple or something.... But what's done is done, and there's no need in having hard feelings towards them. I know they did the best they could and what they felt was right at the time.

I'm going to try to help my DD make better choices. I know there's a fine line there when raising a daughter.... You gotta find the right balance between teaching healthy eating habits and not creating a negative body image. I'll just do the best I can and hope she looks back one day and thinks, "Wow, Mama did a good job of raising me."

Oh yeah, good morning, Deb. Have a great day!

hhcg R1P2 finished!
19.8 lbs. gone in 22 days!
Old 11-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #1794
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks, Dessa.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:02 AM   #1795
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Deb, glad it is going well without the drops that is exactly how my skinny friends eat, one day I hope it rubs off on me lol
Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #1796

HI Temp!! Yep... I want to be a skinny person... maybe someday.. someday.... but I also want to be healthy...
Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #1797

Quote:
My parents had me to clean my plate, too. Waste not, want not, and all that jazz. They also would let me eat entirely more than a child should eat. When I bring it up now and ask why they did that, they say, "Well, we couldn't very well let you be hungry!" BUT they never should've let a 10 year old order and eat 2 Big Macs, ya know? If I was still hungry after 1 hamburger, offer me a healthy snack, like an apple or something.... But what's done is done, and there's no need in having hard feelings towards them. I know they did the best they could and what they felt was right at the time.

I'm going to try to help my DD make better choices. I know there's a fine line there when raising a daughter.... You gotta find the right balance between teaching healthy eating habits and not creating a negative body image. I'll just do the best I can and hope she looks back one day and thinks, "Wow, Mama did a good job of raising me."

Oh yeah, good morning, Deb. Have a great day!
I think you are gonna do just FINE!!...
Old 11-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #1798
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb...I would love to send you 85 cheers lol on your 85lb loss
Old 11-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #1799

lol.. oh thanks dear.. you are a doll!... wow is it that much.. holy crap.. I was really FAT... When I see pictures from last year all I see is a really bloated face.. UGGGGGG
Old 11-14-2010, 09:35 AM   #1800
Big Yapper!!!!

yea I totally get you I looked square lol and a big square at that
Closed Thread