Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #1411
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post


you've been off all day today!
I know...I'm very scatterbrained today.. what is up with me?.... need more food.... oh well going to bed.. see you peeps in the morning....here is to an awesome RELEASE OF FAT!!!.....
Deb294evr is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #1412
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,383
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Awwww....I feel like I missed so much today. Well, I loaded today and made myself sick. I haven't had experience with that, but I pushed myself over the limit and actually threw up from eating too much. I think it is hilarious and sorry if it's TMI. Today's load menu was...nah, just kidding. I won't say
I'll be doing a clean P2 with you hawt messes tomorrow. Good night ladies...I missed you lots today, but the big wigs were in town so I had to pretend to work...
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 11-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #1413
Senior LCF Member
 
mistydisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 479
Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
So, Deb, I had a huge craving when I got home today so what did I do? Served me "normal" sized (ok maybe just a nudge bigger) cup of joe! I measured out 2 tablespoons of HWC and let it sit for a minute. I was trying NOT to drink it (remember I am supposed to do P2 clean for a week or two!)....Yep, didn't work so I guzzled it!!! It wasnt THE best cuz it was still dark for me BUT it did the trick....I was full and took my cravings away

Had ground beef/fire roasted tomatoes for din din and I am STUFFED. I believe that small amount of coffee did wonders for me.

HOWEVER, (you should know me by now so there is always a HOWEVER in everything) I now want another cup :blush: Dare I? DARE I? aaaagggghhhhhh!!!
Ooooh! Ooooooh! I just read this! Now I don't feel so bad about my eggs and cheese I had tonight! The thought actually crossed my mind as I was eating them, "Oh, I'm already failing Pati on the clean P2," but it quickly gave-way to "Mmmm....cheese."
mistydisa is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #1414
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Jen... I have done that too... wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much food!... but today you can start to get rid of that awful feeling of fullness! Good luck and check in when you can!!...

Misty...you crack me up too!.... aren't we silly as all heck about some anal things?... Pati was not perfect, but then again, WHO IS?..... certainly not ME!....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:50 AM   #1415
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Up an hour early today for some dang reason... don't know why... still had a 1.8 loss for a new low of 202.. oh my god so close!!!...... ..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #1416
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Morning, look at you the incredible shrinking woman!!!! so so close to Onderland!!!!

Jen...sorry to hear you were sick look at the bright side though that makes more room for more food...sorry I couldnt resist
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:48 AM   #1417
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Morning, look at you the incredible shrinking woman!!!! so so close to Onderland!!!!

Jen...sorry to hear you were sick look at the bright side though that makes more room for more food...sorry I couldnt resist
Thanks TBF! .. is it weird that I am skeered of onederland?....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 AM   #1418
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Not at all when I finally got there, I was afraid I wouldnt stay for long now am never leaving it ever! Your hubby might be skeered though cause your a beautiful looking woman and your going to get a load more attension lol lap it up girl you worked hard to get there and you can nearly touch it
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:58 AM   #1419
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
... you are just TOOO sweet!.. thanks hon.... you made my day.. and guess what? My Hubby is 12 years younger than me, so maybe he will be reallll happy.....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 05:05 AM   #1420
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Oh a "toyboy" fun fun fun am sure he is over the moon with the new you, your giving him a run for his money lol
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 AM   #1421
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Oh a "toyboy" fun fun fun am sure he is over the moon with the new you, your giving him a run for his money lol
.... TMI..... he is happy....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #1422
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 07:37 AM   #1423
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Awwww....I feel like I missed so much today. Well, I loaded today and made myself sick. I haven't had experience with that, but I pushed myself over the limit and actually threw up from eating too much. I think it is hilarious and sorry if it's TMI. Today's load menu was...nah, just kidding. I won't say
I'll be doing a clean P2 with you hawt messes tomorrow. Good night ladies...I missed you lots today, but the big wigs were in town so I had to pretend to work...
WOW! You loaded til you puked? AWESOME!
Good luck on your DAY 1 of clean P2!! I managed a full 2 days of CLEAN P2 before getting rogue again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
Ooooh! Ooooooh! I just read this! Now I don't feel so bad about my eggs and cheese I had tonight! The thought actually crossed my mind as I was eating them, "Oh, I'm already failing Pati on the clean P2," but it quickly gave-way to "Mmmm....cheese."
You didn't fail ANYONE!!!! Cheese? Eggs? YUMM!!! I think it's our bodies craving FAT! I gave in to the cream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Jen... I have done that too... wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much food!... but today you can start to get rid of that awful feeling of fullness! Good luck and check in when you can!!...

Misty...you crack me up too!.... aren't we silly as all heck about some anal things?... Pati was not perfect, but then again, WHO IS?..... certainly not ME!....
I'm 100% NOT perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Up an hour early today for some dang reason... don't know why... still had a 1.8 loss for a new low of 202.. oh my god so close!!!...... ..
YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!! I told you! By weekend you will be in the 190s.....WHOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks TBF! .. is it weird that I am skeered of onederland?....


Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Not at all when I finally got there, I was afraid I wouldnt stay for long now am never leaving it ever! Your hubby might be skeered though cause your a beautiful looking woman and your going to get a load more attension lol lap it up girl you worked hard to get there and you can nearly touch it
AMEN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
... you are just TOOO sweet!.. thanks hon.... you made my day.. and guess what? My Hubby is 12 years younger than me, so maybe he will be reallll happy.....
12 years? WOW Deb! You deserve a ok maybe a few more
12yrslater is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #1424
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
WOW! You loaded til you puked? AWESOME!
Good luck on your DAY 1 of clean P2!! I managed a full 2 days of CLEAN P2 before getting rogue again


You didn't fail ANYONE!!!! Cheese? Eggs? YUMM!!! I think it's our bodies craving FAT! I gave in to the cream!

I'm 100% NOT perfect!



YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!! I told you! By weekend you will be in the 190s.....WHOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!




AMEN!!!!


12 years? WOW Deb! You deserve a ok maybe a few more
YEP 12 years younger and we have been married for 19 years! Who says COUGERS CANT KEEP the young ones.... I got him when he was 22 and I trained him well!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #1425
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YEP 12 years younger and we have been married for 19 years! Who says COUGERS CANT KEEP the young ones.... I got him when he was 22 and I trained him well!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #1426
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,383
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Morning, look at you the incredible shrinking woman!!!! so so close to Onderland!!!!

Jen...sorry to hear you were sick look at the bright side though that makes more room for more food...sorry I couldnt resist
OMG! That's exactly what happened...i ended up eating even more food later yesterday evening. Call me Miss Piggy! Oink Oink!!! :blush:
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #1427
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,383
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
My dh is 15 yrs older than me...i guess i missed my daddy?! Lol!
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #1428
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
My dh is 15 yrs older than me...i guess i missed my daddy?! Lol!
........ maybe?....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #1429
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Jen...Oh a "sugar daddy" we all like an experienced man
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #1430
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Deb with her baby....Jen with her sugar daddy and Pati? Why'd I have to pick one MY AGE?!?!?!

How do I send it back for a refund?!?!?
12yrslater is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #1431
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Deb with her baby....Jen with her sugar daddy and Pati? Why'd I have to pick one MY AGE?!?!?!

How do I send it back for a refund?!?!?
That's what I did with the first husband....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #1432
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
That's what I did with the first husband....
love it!!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #1433
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SweetPoison2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 13,463
Gallery: SweetPoison2
Stats: 246/232/180
WOE: DASH Diet & HHCG
Start Date: June 09
Marking my spot. I will start at the beginning.

SweetPoison2 is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #1434
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPoison2 View Post
Marking my spot. I will start at the beginning.

... have fun with this long and crazy journal!.... Glad to have you on board...


Well I am up late this morning ............its almost 6 here and I already have to get ready for work... ugg... I am down .6 today... wish it was more, but I had well over 1300 cals yesterday since I had a steak and a BIG one for lunch. oh well.. its all good!.... 201.4 today.. See you don't have to eat such small amounts to lose weight with the hhcg! It works folks.... in fact I THINK I do better when I up my cals some... if I stay too low for too many days, I just stall out...

I think for the remainder of my 3 week P2ish time.. I'm going to cycle again.. it just works best for me... I WONT eat late at night.. I WONT eat candy... I WONT go overboard on anything I have... but I will go LOW one day followed by a double day the next.... say 600 one day.. 1200 the next... approx.. and see if I have better results... stay tuned....
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 04:36 AM   #1435
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Nice loss today, good luck on the cycling I agree I have still had nice losses being around 800 cals, whatever brings the best results for you

SP...happy to see your taking the plunge you wont be sorry!!!
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 04:52 AM   #1436
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Deb... You guys have me wanting to go back for another round ... It feels so good to lose/ release that fat... Decisions ...
SCPeachey is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 AM   #1437
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Nice loss today, good luck on the cycling I agree I have still had nice losses being around 800 cals, whatever brings the best results for you

SP...happy to see your taking the plunge you wont be sorry!!!
Thanks TBF, I don't know why, but somehow I STICK TO IT better when I cycle.. knowing I can have more the next day, really helps me stay focused.. guess it works for ME.. so I should continue on course until I have to change things up to lose.. right? WHAT IS BEST FOR US!... experiment continues................bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Deb... You guys have me wanting to go back for another round ... It feels so good to lose/ release that fat... Decisions ...
HI DEB!!! I know, I feel ya girl! When I am maintaining all I want to do is LOSE.... it is much more fun to get the fat off than marinate it..... Good luck with whatever decision you make, and come to our thread for support and here too!!!!.....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #1438
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
I think im gonna load today.... Hmmmmm ... IM GONNA LOAD TODAY!!!
SCPeachey is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #1439
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
I think im gonna load today.... Hmmmmm ... IM GONNA LOAD TODAY!!!
LOAD GIRL LOAD!!!...... ..........
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:14 AM   #1440
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...as the saying goes dont fix what isnt broke, and your way works best for you

Scpeachey...do it
tempted_by_food is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.