Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #91
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Deb....I just wanted to chime in here and say THANK YOU SOOOOO much for this journal! I loved each post you made. Read everything this morning (I'm supposed to be working tho' :blush: )

I am so glad you made the journal with your experiment but more glad that your tweaks are working fantastically for you!

Are you going to keep journaling here? Would love to be a stalker of your progress

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Well thank you! I thought I would be kicked out a town by now...I'm such a rebel....

Yes, I will most likely continue to journal my progress, just not as an experiment any longer... I got my results and they make me happy!

I'll start something new tomorrow... Thanks again, and if you want to stalk that is cool with me...
Old 09-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm so glad you will keep journaling!!!

I just started this last week and am TERRIFIED (seriously I better stop! LOL) of diverting off plan and trying anything other than what P & I states....Your experiment is making me less afraid. I'm not saying I will do as you did or go all out and eat. NO WAY!! I'm just saying it has helped ease my mind of being so afraid alllllll the time (you should see me weighing my proteins! DH thinks I am a nut when I remove a teeny tiny bit of meat to get to the 3.5 oz!~ )

Thanks Deb...I hope you don't mind me in here tho' :blush:
Old 09-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I'm so glad you will keep journaling!!!

I just started this last week and am TERRIFIED (seriously I better stop! LOL) of diverting off plan and trying anything other than what P & I states....Your experiment is making me less afraid. I'm not saying I will do as you did or go all out and eat. NO WAY!! I'm just saying it has helped ease my mind of being so afraid alllllll the time (you should see me weighing my proteins! DH thinks I am a nut when I remove a teeny tiny bit of meat to get to the 3.5 oz!~ )

Thanks Deb...I hope you don't mind me in here tho' :blush:
Gosh Pati you sound exactly like I was. EXACTLY! I weighed to the gram and my husband laughed at me like I was looney...

I was also afraid, but when I accidently discovered that I would not blow up over night by eating something extra, it really did relieve my mind. I also stabilized just fine.. so I am glad that at least you can ease up on the fear some...

No, I don't mind at ALL if you hang out in my journal, I welcome anyone who has anything to say...I appreciate your feedback.. I just hope people don't mind me saying what I feel and the fact that I don't hold back...

Again, I am not trying to convert ANYONE to doing things my way heck no.. but I just want people to lighten up some....not live in constant worry...stress makes us gain weight right?... LOL who knows...

I will say I am honest, and I am going to state what is on my mind whether it is following the crowd or not... I am getting fantastic results, and If I want better results, I know what to do now..

Sounds like you are on the right path yourself, so you just keep on doing what you are doing and enjoy the ride!!!! The weight loss is second to none as far as I am concerned. I have tried them all!!!

Here is to losing this fat FOREVER~!!!!! that is my ultimate goal...
Old 09-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #95
Blabbermouth!!!

I believe you are my new hero

Thanks for having me and I look forward to more of your posts!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #96

Quote:
I believe you are my new hero

Thanks for having me and I look forward to more of your posts!
HAHAHAHA.... thanks..
Old 09-16-2010, 04:18 AM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LosingKitty
Stats: 298/206.5/145
What!! I dont sign on one day and you quit this journal!! Well add me to your list of stalkers! I appreciate honesty and I have trouble believing that all these food addicted fat people NEVER stray from protocol!! I know that sounds harsh but when I fell off protocol I searched HARD and could only find 3 people that admitted that they had trouble and had to restart besides me. Even on Yahoo groups and other Forums it is rarely mentioned.

Sounds like you have found the perfect fix for you! Now I gotta fix ME, thats a BIG job!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 AM   #98

haha Sunny.. thanks for the support girl! I am not quitting at all.. just thought i would start something new that will chart my progress from here on... don't worry I will still be very honest in what i am doing and how...

NOW FOR YOU! girl you will find it, I have faith in you that you will find what works for your body and mind.. all the way to goal!! See you in my new Journal when I get to work..... ooppps...
Old 09-16-2010, 05:13 AM   #99
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Well, shoot, I hope you don't quit posting what you eat. I love seeing what's working for you.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #100

okay , ill keep it here!

LOL, I really did not think anyone was following this except a few who commented, so if you are interested I will just keep the journal here and going.... thanks so much you guys for the feedback! Sometimes I just felt like I was talking to myself or pissing people off...

WELL today is my birthday for starters... and I was so hoping years ago to be firmly at my goal and maintaining for years... you all know how that goes! I have to do it though, my blood pressure was getting too high at 282 and I just looked like an alien in my own body to me... so that is when I decided to just go for it with the HCG.

I am too skeered of shots, so when I started reading all the HHCG posts I knew I could do that... and so it began... first round was fairly easy.. 21 pounds in 21 days as I said in post 1. It got tricky after 2 weeks of P3 and that is where the experiment began...

So today I am at 232.8. That was a .8 loss from yesterday. Wow, I just realized I have almost lost 50 pounds since July 4th!! and I really did not start losing well until P2R1 on July 18. So not too shabby!! I'm happy, and ecstatic that I decided to try HHCG!!!!

Yesterday I had 1545 calories. More than I had planned, but I'm going to be honest here and not just put what I want people to believe.

cals fat carbs prot
Total 1,545 59.0 151.8 121.1

This is more like P4 eating as far as the carbs go.. I don't normally like to eat that many carbs, but i got the WANTS for chocolate chips yesterday. LOL so I ate em.. not proud of that. I still had a loss though, that is the magic of HHCG to me. I was NOT HUNGRY at all..even with that many carbs, so I need to make some changes in my behavior. Work in progress for sure!

My food for yesterday was:
coffee with cream
watermelon 1 pound
chicken breast tenders w/ hot sauce, i just love this!
half grapefruit
apple with cin and sweetner
1 oz almonds
3 oz choc chips.. oops!!!
P2 chili- my fav
sauteed shrimp in garlic
Strawberries

I think that is it.. but I took my drops still, which proves to me that I can take em and eat 1500 cals and lose .8 pounds.. lol

I have had a loss or maintained every day except one this "round" I think. OF course not as fast as I could on 500 cals, but I am happy with it, at this level of cals.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

AND regarding your weightloss thus far

Old 09-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: missC
Stats: 282.5/238cw/130gw
WOE: hCG/PSMF
Start Date: restart 09/01/2010 @ 261.4lbs
WTG Deb!!!! I bought the HHCG you are using but will wait to use it during P3...I know that's not protocol but whatever! I'm doing the injections now...I really had to build up my courage to do the needles and to my surprise they do not hurt at all. Totally painless. You are eating very healthy and are still losing so that's great!

Have a HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY!!!! Are you going to splurge on a slice of cake?

Last edited by missC; 09-16-2010 at 07:04 AM..
Old 09-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #103
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Glad you're keeping your journal here!

Listen, a few months ago if someone had told me I could eat 500 cals a day, not be hungry, lose abnormal fat and reset my metabolism, I'd have said they were crazy. It was upside down from everything I thought I knew. You're doing what works for you. I truly don't think there is a one size fits all in weightloss.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #104

Quote:

AND regarding your weightloss thus far

AWEE!!! thank you Pati!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by missC View Post
WTG Deb!!!! I bought the HHCG you are using but will wait to use it during P3...I know that's not protocol but whatever! I'm doing the injections now...I really had to build up my courage to do the needles and to my surprise they do not hurt at all. Totally painless. You are eating very healthy and are still losing so that's great!

Have a HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY!!!! Are you going to splurge on a slice of cake?
I think I'll pass on the cake today... LOL but If I really wanted it, I would. I'm not skeered anymore!! ...

Thank you for coming by and letting me know how you are doing, I am really happy for you that this is working.. and working well!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Glad you're keeping your journal here!

Listen, a few months ago if someone had told me I could eat 500 cals a day, not be hungry, lose abnormal fat and reset my metabolism, I'd have said they were crazy. It was upside down from everything I thought I knew. You're doing what works for you. I truly don't think there is a one size fits all in weightloss.
Thank you!! I am so happy that I have people here with an open mind! Thank you for saying what you did. I agree, there honestly is no one size fits all weight loss plan.. Sure we can start out with the main ingredient, but sometimes we just have to wiggle around and make it fit us!

You are doing so well! YEAH!! Keep up your good work, and continue on down those scales!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Happy Birthday Deb!

My birthday is tomorrow!

I'm glad you are keeping your journal. I enjoy checking in to see how you are doing each day as well.

Have a great day!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #108

oh thank you Colleen! I will be watching your progress too! all the way to goal girl!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Happy Birthday!!

Ok I'm a few hours late- hope it was happy!

50 lbs loss is a hell of a present! I had not realized you were at that point!

Very impressive.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:58 AM   #110

Thank you Sunny! I had a great day, a good friend of mine made me a collage? of our trip to see Adam in Springfield Mo, it was an awesome night and she made me a wonderful reminder. I got to meet him that night and it was special...

So this morning I was very surprised to see a 2.2 pound loss!!!! In 12 days of this "round of Debbie does HHCG".. (sounds dirty).. I have lost 16 pounds pre load and 12 pounds post load... I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Yesterday was HHCG drops plus 1390 calories.. I see my calorie level goes down when I am concious of my behavior. I avoided the choc chips yesterday, and this was my reward! HAHA...

I can make it just fine on this level of calories without any hunger at all.. I am very sure I can go lower if I want to... but I am happy at this level. So I am so close to a new decade today! So excited, I have not seen this number since 2006 I think? 230.6.

Could I have lost more on 500 cals/day? Most likely, but maybe not? Maybe my body does not function as well on lower calories and conserves.. I don't know for sure. I know that I can not only function on higher cals, but I can also have a fabulous loss WITH THE HHCG!! I could not have these losses before.. I TRIED EVERYTHING!! I do mean everything I came across. This works folks, it really does!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #111

Oh I forgot to say that yesterday I added cabbage to my pot of P2 soup/chili and yes it is mixing veges but I don't care... it bulks it up and makes it DELISHIOUS! so filling and good.. and low in cals!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:04 AM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Could I have lost more on 500 cals/day? Most likely, but maybe not? Maybe my body does not function as well on lower calories and conserves.. I don't know for sure.
See this is what I think for me. Even when not doing HHCG I would get strict on LC and barely lose and then I would enter everything on ****** and find I was only eating 800 calories. I would do better losing keeping calories up, I would try for over 1200. I think I need to try eating more HHCG protocol food because Im not exactly doing gangbusters at 500 calories. Suppossedly at my weight I should lose eating less than 1800 calories (when not doing HHCG).

Anyhoo, I think you should keep doing what you are doing. I cant imagine you doing any better than you are no matter what you did.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:32 AM   #113

Thanks Sunny, I very much agree with you here. I think some of us just fuction better, and our bodies need more calories. For me that is my plan.. I am going to continue on..

You will find what works for you, just keep on changing things up until you do. It certainly won't hurt you to just eat more protocol type foods in larger quantities... THAT I truely believe..
Old 09-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Sunny! I had a great day, a good friend of mine made me a collage? of our trip to see Adam in Springfield Mo, it was an awesome night and she made me a wonderful reminder. I got to meet him that night and it was special...

So this morning I was very surprised to see a 2.2 pound loss!!!! In 12 days of this "round of Debbie does HHCG".. (sounds dirty).. I have lost 16 pounds pre load and 12 pounds post load... I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Yesterday was HHCG drops plus 1390 calories.. I see my calorie level goes down when I am concious of my behavior. I avoided the choc chips yesterday, and this was my reward! HAHA...

I can make it just fine on this level of calories without any hunger at all.. I am very sure I can go lower if I want to... but I am happy at this level. So I am so close to a new decade today! So excited, I have not seen this number since 2006 I think? 230.6.

Could I have lost more on 500 cals/day? Most likely, but maybe not? Maybe my body does not function as well on lower calories and conserves.. I don't know for sure. I know that I can not only function on higher cals, but I can also have a fabulous loss WITH THE HHCG!! I could not have these losses before.. I TRIED EVERYTHING!! I do mean everything I came across. This works folks, it really does!
Oh, that's just great Deb!!!

I would love to try the P2 chili...will you post or pm the recipe?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:57 AM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by missC View Post
Oh, that's just great Deb!!!

I would love to try the P2 chili...will you post or pm the recipe?
LOL, well my RECIPE is to brown the exact amount of very lean hamburger, a can of rotel tomatoes for each 3.5 oz of meat. Lots of spices that you might like.

I like it HOTTTT so I add chili powder, red and black pepper, a dash of unsweetened cocoa, and a small chunk of cabbage for each portion. Of course I chuck it all in a big pot to make several portions at a time and freeze them individually. Nice RECIPE HUH?...

However you throw the things together it usually comes out tasting yummy!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:59 AM   #116

Gallery: Tylar_Connar
Stats: -8lbs VLCD 18
WOE: HCG
Start Date: May
haha...funny recipe. I wish I could cook like. I am one that measured to the 1/8th. Or else it is not very tasty ...haha
Old 09-17-2010, 07:04 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylar_Connar View Post
haha...funny recipe. I wish I could cook like. I am one that measured to the 1/8th. Or else it is not very tasty ...haha
HAHA!! that is totally me.. that is why I laugh at my recipe... it is kinda hard to screw up.. A REAL recipe for P2 chili is on the sticky in the forum...
Old 09-17-2010, 08:38 AM   #118
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylar_Connar View Post
Me too...I measure everything to the T...I guess that's the baker in me.

Deb, I tried the P2 chili posted in the HCG thread...I didn't care for the taste...maybe because I didn't put any salt in it. I don't know...it just tasted bland. I'll hold off the beef until after the 30th of the month.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:43 AM   #119

Oh yes, I most definately add salt.. but you do what is right for you.. you are on a roll!! something is going right!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #120
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Hey Deb,

i'm doing a little experiment this week (maybe longer if my results are anything like yours). I am in round 2, phase 3 for a week (more of an interruption). today i restarted drops but ate p3 foods. i went a little rogue this round of p2 (eating green beans, protein bars/shakes, broc etc) so thought it might be interesting to try a short interruption and then restart drops. my cousin lost weight while she was pregnant and she eats/ate like a pig. so i think there might be something to this. i'm going to see how things go this week, eating p3 foods with drops. (unless i start gaining, then i'll do the protocol as written) if things go well, i may continue until i'm firmly in the size pants i want to be in (then figure out maintenance). we shall see! just wanted to let you know, you're not alone in the experimenting.

Cut the Crap take 2: sw:276.4 cw: 259.6 Pts: 84!
For 8 weeks I made 84 positive choices!
CTC begins again on 3/2 join us!
Closed Thread