Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #1141
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Your family is gorgeous! Why did I think you only had the boys? you have 5 kids?!?

Half the time, I'm trying to sell mine. I've also tried the 'Safe Haven' drop offs we have here in Chicago (police stations, fire stations where one can drop off their newborns <---KEY WORD - without being questioned) but they both always follow me home

Your family is gorgeous looking Deb

BTW - you will no longer need to be hiding....I think you definitely have alot to be proud of so you better STOP hiding in pics and show the world what you have accomplished!
12yrslater is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #1142
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Ah thanks Pati!!... they all have their moments when I wondered about that NEWBORN THING!.... Oh lord especially my girls... they are a CHALLENGE!!!

Yep, I have 2 boys and 3 girls... love em all.. but holy cow what was I THINKING?????????????? .....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #1143
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08


Still planning on adopting me? I can squeeze in that group....I'll look like a sore thumb!

You guys can have fun with me! Think about all the "where's waldo" games you can play with family portraits

Last edited by 12yrslater; 10-25-2010 at 10:07 AM..
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #1144
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post


Still planning on adopting me? I can squeeze in that group....I'll look like a sore thumb!

You guys can have fun with me! Think about all the "where's waldo" games you can play with family portraits
LOL oh lord you would definately fit right in!!!....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #1145
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08


So what are your plans this week? Diet wise? Low carb? Low cal? Winging it?
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #1146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post


So what are your plans this week? Diet wise? Low carb? Low cal? Winging it?
WELLLLL I am going to pretty much low carb it, since I had enough sugar yesterday to fly me to the moon and back... but I don't plan to be real restrictive on amounts. I want to see how much I actually eat to hunger. Wierd concept huh?...

I am going to weigh every day because I want to see if I can maintain. At least for this week, I want to EXPERIMENT with this. If I can eat like I did yesterday, but lower carb so I feel better, and not GAIN. I will be in hog heaven!....
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #1147
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
WELLLLL I am going to pretty much low carb it, since I had enough sugar yesterday to fly me to the moon and back... but I don't plan to be real restrictive on amounts. I want to see how much I actually eat to hunger. Wierd concept huh?...

I am going to weigh every day because I want to see if I can maintain. At least for this week, I want to EXPERIMENT with this. If I can eat like I did yesterday, but lower carb so I feel better, and not GAIN. I will be in hog heaven!....
Great plan!

Mine is similar. Low low low carbing. More fats and proteins. Upping my exercising and seeing what this week does for me.

I'm still up but I hope this week the scale is nice. If not I just may have to dreadfully do P & I
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #1148
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Great plan!

Mine is similar. Low low low carbing. More fats and proteins. Upping my exercising and seeing what this week does for me.

I'm still up but I hope this week the scale is nice. If not I just may have to dreadfully do P & I

OH THE TORTURE!!..... Well whatever you do, we are here to push you along and force those pounds off of you!!....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #1149
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hey Deb - what a beautiful family you have, and I love that you all color coordinate in the pics, .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #1150
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Hey Deb - what a beautiful family you have, and I love that you all color coordinate in the pics, .
LOL oh gosh I forgot that! Well we are a sports fan family, so our RED outfits were for a St Louis Cardinal game in Colorado last year. Then our Yellow outfits were for a Univ of Mo. (MIZZOU) game 2 years ago... how funny that I didn't even realize that....

Thanks Meek!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #1151
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
LOL oh gosh I forgot that! Well we are a sports fan family, so our RED outfits were for a St Louis Cardinal game in Colorado last year. Then our Yellow outfits were for a Univ of Mo. (MIZZOU) game 2 years ago... how funny that I didn't even realize that....

Thanks Meek!
- too cute! I love it!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #1152
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OH THE TORTURE!!..... Well whatever you do, we are here to push you along and force those pounds off of you!!....
*sigh* If force from you guys is all it took to rid myself of these pounds!

Thanks for all your support babe!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #1153
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
*sigh* If force from you guys is all it took to rid myself of these pounds!

Thanks for all your support babe!
Anytime Darlin! .. you know I got your back! Now where is that journal of yours!!.....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #1154
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Anytime Darlin! .. you know I got your back! Now where is that journal of yours!!.....
I do not know what you speak of *polishing halo*
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #1155
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I do not know what you speak of *polishing halo*
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #1156
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,135
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/259.8/199
WOE: IF and Calorie Counting
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OOOO even better!!...
Lmao!
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:02 AM   #1157
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
ugggg.. gained a pound yesterday of course its water.... but yuck. I ate too much 2 days in a row, and I cannot do that!... esp when I am not hungry! dumbbbbbbb.....

Today, doing great, having a low carb day.. that pound will be history tomorrow! .. this maintenance thing is going to work by golly!....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:41 AM   #1158
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
ugggg.. gained a pound yesterday of course its water.... but yuck. I ate too much 2 days in a row, and I cannot do that!... esp when I am not hungry! dumbbbbbbb.....

Today, doing great, having a low carb day.. that pound will be history tomorrow! .. this maintenance thing is going to work by golly!....
UGH! I hate boredom eating! I do it all the time Mostly at home hardly ever at work (thanks to LCF who keeps me occupied....Oh yea, and my boss too! )
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #1159
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
UGH! I hate boredom eating! I do it all the time Mostly at home hardly ever at work (thanks to LCF who keeps me occupied....Oh yea, and my boss too! )
Yes, kind of like what I am doing now....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #1160
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Yes, kind of like what I am doing now....
12yrslater is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #1161
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
I agree you have a beautiful family
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 10-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #1162
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
I agree you have a beautiful family
AWE thanks dear... aint you sweet!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:54 AM   #1163
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
So today I really don't have much time so I'll try to check journals later... but I wanted to say that my pound is gone and he took another .8 with him! I won't say in 3 days that this is easy... but it aint hard YET...

Yesterday was sort of low carb... but not really at the end of the day, it was around 50 carbs... and around 1200 cals. Today I am going with a MID day... just to keep this 1.8 gone. Hope it works!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #1164
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,135
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/259.8/199
WOE: IF and Calorie Counting
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Your family is gorgeous! Why did I think you only had the boys? you have 5 kids?!?

Half the time, I'm trying to sell mine. I've also tried the 'Safe Haven' drop offs we have here in Chicago (police stations, fire stations where one can drop off their newborns <---KEY WORD - without being questioned) but they both always follow me home

Your family is gorgeous looking Deb

BTW - you will no longer need to be hiding....I think you definitely have alot to be proud of so you better STOP hiding in pics and show the world what you have accomplished!
Absolutely! We want pictures! Did you buy new clothes? Morning Deb and Pati!
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #1165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Ack with all the excitement of my football weekend, I forgot to buy new clothes!!.... soon soon!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:02 AM   #1166
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Yay good job loseing that 1lb and another .8 woot clothes shopping gotta love it!
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 AM   #1167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
it would be even better if I had money....... My son is rich, maybe I'll borrow from him....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #1168
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So today I really don't have much time so I'll try to check journals later... but I wanted to say that my pound is gone and he took another .8 with him! I won't say in 3 days that this is easy... but it aint hard YET...

Yesterday was sort of low carb... but not really at the end of the day, it was around 50 carbs... and around 1200 cals. Today I am going with a MID day... just to keep this 1.8 gone. Hope it works!
Congrats. You are doing great, smart lady!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #1169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Thanks Meek, now I need to start SOME exercise routine, to help with the upkeep ... you are doing so good!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 06:23 AM   #1170
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Meek, now I need to start SOME exercise routine, to help with the upkeep ... you are doing so good!
Thanks you so much!
Meek75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.