Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #781
Major LCF Poster!
 
susique333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 55 years old, I live in Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 1,519
Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
ok, I am making this tomorrow!! and I am having the Ribs that Chantyl put into my head...

I'd say a higher cal day for me.. but that's ok, I'm only around 800 today. Watching the Biggest Loser and man they are killing these people.. no thank you!!!
I HATE that show. If I was yelled at like some of those trainers do, theyd be eating their own teeth. I am surprised someone hasnt had a heart attack from being pushed to their limit!
susique333 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #782
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Deb... Sorry I havent had a chance to come by before now, but im not as fortunate as some to have access to the internet during the day I work 12hour days ... 7am to 7pm and there is no access for me ... Have a great night Deb, and thanks ...
SCPeachey is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #783
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Deb... Sorry I havent had a chance to come by before now, but im not as fortunate as some to have access to the internet during the day I work 12hour days ... 7am to 7pm and there is no access for me ... Have a great night Deb, and thanks ...
OMG!! you work hard Deb!!.. well I understand totally and that is ok, just wanted to see how you were doing!!

I am fortunate I know in having internet access at work, and also the freedom to use it as I wish. I do have to work though! .. I just work FAST...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #784
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by susique333 View Post
I HATE that show. If I was yelled at like some of those trainers do, theyd be eating their own teeth. I am surprised someone hasnt had a heart attack from being pushed to their limit!
I agree with you on that!! No way that kind of approach would work with me.. I'd be spitting mad!!... That is NO WAY to motivate anyone and not the best way to lose weight either.. I'd rather be ALIVE..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #785
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
cookie34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
I rebeled my way straight to the chocolates and pizza and cookies.. tomorrow is a new day!
cookie34 is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #786
Senior LCF Member
 
capook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Kaleefornia
Posts: 888
Gallery: capook
Stats: 325(highest)/275.4/140-150
WOE: HCG Rebel <3
Start Date: LC January 2003/LC Aug 2008 /HCG Sept.2010
Hi all you rebels! I am so glad to see this thread!! I just started rx HCG sublingual. I am not following the VLCD & I have lost 13lbs in 8 days.

A little background on me- When I got preggo with my 2nd child in 2006 I was on Metformin & had dropped a few lbs then bam pregnant! I quit the met. @ 5 months along & the doc warned me I would probably need to be on insulin. I said no way, I was determined to control my blood sugar with diet. I have PCOS btw. I never needed insulin & I lost 50 lbs during my pregnancy. I just wasn't hungry. My obgyn said I was just one of those people whose metabolism works right when preg. maybe I should stay preg lol. Sure if I didn't wind up with a million babies!!Anyway after the baby was born it took about 2 months and I started to gain again. WTH I was eating the same as when I was preg, but I was constantly hungry. So fast fw to now, my daughter is 3 1/2 and I gained back all that weight. One day I saw an infomercial with Kevin Trudeau and started researching on the internet. This just makes total sense to me. It explains how I lost weight and stayed healthy the whole preg. I have read pounds and inches, but because of my pregnancy weight loss I figured I wouldn't have to go that low. I did 3 load days & then gradually ate less every day & I am happy with my loss so far.
I was leary about posting anywhere, because I am not following protocol & I just didn't want to hear the HCG ****'s. (I am just assuming that they exist) I have lurked & posted for years on LCF & am so happy to see HCG here So if you all don't mind I'd like to hang out in your cyberspace
capook is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #787
Senior LCF Member
 
capook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Kaleefornia
Posts: 888
Gallery: capook
Stats: 325(highest)/275.4/140-150
WOE: HCG Rebel <3
Start Date: LC January 2003/LC Aug 2008 /HCG Sept.2010
oops sorry about the hi-jack:blush: I'm reposting this on the thread you all got goin'
capook is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 03:28 AM   #788
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Good morning Deb! Oh ribs sound yummy now. I think I'll cook some over the weekend.

Capook! Looks like you've had success doing it your way!
shari is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 04:12 AM   #789
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
I rebeled my way straight to the chocolates and pizza and cookies.. tomorrow is a new day!
KANDI hon, it's all good, TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
Hi all you rebels! I am so glad to see this thread!! I just started rx HCG sublingual. I am not following the VLCD & I have lost 13lbs in 8 days.

A little background on me- When I got preggo with my 2nd child in 2006 I was on Metformin & had dropped a few lbs then bam pregnant! I quit the met. @ 5 months along & the doc warned me I would probably need to be on insulin. I said no way, I was determined to control my blood sugar with diet. I have PCOS btw. I never needed insulin & I lost 50 lbs during my pregnancy. I just wasn't hungry. My obgyn said I was just one of those people whose metabolism works right when preg. maybe I should stay preg lol. Sure if I didn't wind up with a million babies!!Anyway after the baby was born it took about 2 months and I started to gain again. WTH I was eating the same as when I was preg, but I was constantly hungry. So fast fw to now, my daughter is 3 1/2 and I gained back all that weight. One day I saw an infomercial with Kevin Trudeau and started researching on the internet. This just makes total sense to me. It explains how I lost weight and stayed healthy the whole preg. I have read pounds and inches, but because of my pregnancy weight loss I figured I wouldn't have to go that low. I did 3 load days & then gradually ate less every day & I am happy with my loss so far.
I was leary about posting anywhere, because I am not following protocol & I just didn't want to hear the HCG ****'s. (I am just assuming that they exist) I have lurked & posted for years on LCF & am so happy to see HCG here So if you all don't mind I'd like to hang out in your cyberspace
I posted to you in the other thread but a big ole WELCOME!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
oops sorry about the hi-jack:blush: I'm reposting this on the thread you all got goin'
You are WELCOME here ANY TIME!!! please visit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! Oh ribs sound yummy now. I think I'll cook some over the weekend.

Capook! Looks like you've had success doing it your way!
Good Morning Shari!! RIBS TONIGHT FOR ME!!.... I just put them in the crock pot... yummm.....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #790
Major LCF Poster!
 
susique333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 55 years old, I live in Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 1,519
Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
Hi all you rebels! I am so glad to see this thread!! I just started rx HCG sublingual. I am not following the VLCD & I have lost 13lbs in 8 days.

A little background on me- When I got preggo with my 2nd child in 2006 I was on Metformin & had dropped a few lbs then bam pregnant! I quit the met. @ 5 months along & the doc warned me I would probably need to be on insulin. I said no way, I was determined to control my blood sugar with diet. I have PCOS btw. I never needed insulin & I lost 50 lbs during my pregnancy. I just wasn't hungry. My obgyn said I was just one of those people whose metabolism works right when preg. maybe I should stay preg lol. Sure if I didn't wind up with a million babies!!Anyway after the baby was born it took about 2 months and I started to gain again. WTH I was eating the same as when I was preg, but I was constantly hungry. So fast fw to now, my daughter is 3 1/2 and I gained back all that weight. One day I saw an infomercial with Kevin Trudeau and started researching on the internet. This just makes total sense to me. It explains how I lost weight and stayed healthy the whole preg. I have read pounds and inches, but because of my pregnancy weight loss I figured I wouldn't have to go that low. I did 3 load days & then gradually ate less every day & I am happy with my loss so far.
I was leary about posting anywhere, because I am not following protocol & I just didn't want to hear the HCG ****'s. (I am just assuming that they exist) I have lurked & posted for years on LCF & am so happy to see HCG here So if you all don't mind I'd like to hang out in your cyberspace
Hello and welcome!! Very interesting story, I was one of those people who very often lost weight during pregnancy right up til the last 2 months then I would gain. Interesting!
susique333 is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #791
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb
lorettahd is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:19 AM   #792
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb
Morning Lo!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:39 AM   #793
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Morning!! my dads also 73 bet he is stoaked having 6 grandsons
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:45 AM   #794
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Morning!! my dads also 73 bet he is stoaked having 6 grandsons
YES, oh the PRIDE......
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #795
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Wishing you were here PATI!!!! GET WELL SOON!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:53 AM   #796
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hey Debbie-Deb

Stopping by to show some luv. Have a good day! .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:55 AM   #797
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Hey Debbie-Deb

Stopping by to show some luv. Have a good day! .
Morning Gorgeous! Hope you have an outstanding first day!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:55 AM   #798
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Gorgeous! Hope you have an outstanding first day!!!!
Thank you sooooo much!!!!!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #799
Senior LCF Member
 
capook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Kaleefornia
Posts: 888
Gallery: capook
Stats: 325(highest)/275.4/140-150
WOE: HCG Rebel <3
Start Date: LC January 2003/LC Aug 2008 /HCG Sept.2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by susique333 View Post
Hello and welcome!! Very interesting story, I was one of those people who very often lost weight during pregnancy right up til the last 2 months then I would gain. Interesting!

Before I was dx with PCOS, during my first preg. I only gained 25lbs, and that wasn't until the last 2 months. I'm just thankful I don't have one of those Docs that insist I needed to gain to ensure a healthy baby.
capook is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #800
Senior LCF Member
 
capook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Kaleefornia
Posts: 888
Gallery: capook
Stats: 325(highest)/275.4/140-150
WOE: HCG Rebel <3
Start Date: LC January 2003/LC Aug 2008 /HCG Sept.2010
Thanx for the welcom ladies
capook is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #801
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
Thanx for the welcom ladies
You are quite welcome!!

I forgot to add what I did yesterday, oh well, not that interesting.. I did eat more than I planned, and did not peek on the scale again, major for me.. . snuck into the mixed nuts before bed, so a salty evening..

Today is a higher LOW CARB day! Because I have ribs in the pot at home and I am having some of that yummy Crack Slaw for lunch... so that should do me!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #802
Senior LCF Member
 
mistydisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 479
Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
Before I was dx with PCOS, during my first preg. I only gained 25lbs, and that wasn't until the last 2 months. I'm just thankful I don't have one of those Docs that insist I needed to gain to ensure a healthy baby.
I gained 55 lbs. with my baby! The sad thing is I lost 30 of that with delivery and the 2 weeks following....but somehow managed to gain 21 back over the last 2 1/2 years. I just keep thinking what if I had continued to lose instead of gain....I would be at goal by now! Grrr.

I had issues with breastfeeding, and I read that oatmeal helps increase your milk supply. One lady said she would eat oatmeal raisin cookies. I was like, "Oh yeah, I can handle that!" Cut to me eating about 2 - 3 dozen BIG oatmeal raisin cookies a week. Hmmm....wonder why I gained. :blush:
mistydisa is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #803
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
I gained 55 lbs. with my baby! The sad thing is I lost 30 of that with delivery and the 2 weeks following....but somehow managed to gain 21 back over the last 2 1/2 years. I just keep thinking what if I had continued to lose instead of gain....I would be at goal by now! Grrr.

I had issues with breastfeeding, and I read that oatmeal helps increase your milk supply. One lady said she would eat oatmeal raisin cookies. I was like, "Oh yeah, I can handle that!" Cut to me eating about 2 - 3 dozen BIG oatmeal raisin cookies a week. Hmmm....wonder why I gained. :blush:
OH LORD THIS IS TORTURE!!! ....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #804
Major LCF Poster!
 
Firm Hottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,830
Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb - first time in here for me.

I think it's awesome that you did this experiment of yours and are having so much success with it. I have a few friends that lost a lot of weight with HCG on a diet very different than Simeon's protocol, so I knew it could be done, but I haven't heard of anyone being able to eat as much great food as you have and still been able to lose. I guess it's your reward for being willing to give it a try. Kudos to you!

I don't have the cajones to do what you're doing, but have been doing pretty good with the LC plan that I'm currently doing. I'm down 8 lbs in 8 days so far.
Firm Hottie is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #805
Senior LCF Member
 
capook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Kaleefornia
Posts: 888
Gallery: capook
Stats: 325(highest)/275.4/140-150
WOE: HCG Rebel <3
Start Date: LC January 2003/LC Aug 2008 /HCG Sept.2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
I had issues with breastfeeding, and I read that oatmeal helps increase your milk supply. One lady said she would eat oatmeal raisin cookies. I was like, "Oh yeah, I can handle that!" Cut to me eating about 2 - 3 dozen BIG oatmeal raisin cookies a week. Hmmm....wonder why I gained. :blush:
I'm glad I didn't hear that, I ended up taking fenugreek for breast feeding, but here I am 3 1/2 yrs later & I gained all the weight I lost back!

I don't beat myself up about it anymore, because I understand more about how my system works, & I just need the help of the hcg to behave like a normal person about food
capook is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #806
Senior LCF Member
 
mistydisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 479
Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
I'm glad I didn't hear that, I ended up taking fenugreek for breast feeding, but here I am 3 1/2 yrs later & I gained all the weight I lost back!

I don't beat myself up about it anymore, because I understand more about how my system works, & I just need the help of the hcg to behave like a normal person about food
I took fenugreek, too! And then one time when I took my daughter to the doctor, she was extremely fussy, so he wanted to do a blood test. It came back that her calcium was high, and he wanted to do further tests. Of course, I came home and googled high calcium, etc., and discovered that it's a warning sign of William's Syndrome and cancer, just to name a few. My husband and I spent several days crying and praying thinking that something must be wrong with my daughter. Come to find out, the fenugreek is full of calcium, which, of course, my daughter ingested through the breastmilk, and that's what caused her calcium to spike. She's just fine! We were so relieved!

Sorry to threadjack, Deb!
mistydisa is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #807
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
That is quite alright!! it's INTERESTING!! Carry on ladies!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #808
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb - first time in here for me.

I think it's awesome that you did this experiment of yours and are having so much success with it. I have a few friends that lost a lot of weight with HCG on a diet very different than Simeon's protocol, so I knew it could be done, but I haven't heard of anyone being able to eat as much great food as you have and still been able to lose. I guess it's your reward for being willing to give it a try. Kudos to you!

I don't have the cajones to do what you're doing, but have been doing pretty good with the LC plan that I'm currently doing. I'm down 8 lbs in 8 days so far.
WONDERFUL!! so good to see you!!!

GOOD GOLLY that is an awesome LOSS!! Well done!!

I have to say that I do get to eat good food, but I really have to be careful! If I don't do a LOW cal day the day after good food, I have been doing the old stand still... or worse...

So DISCIPLINE!! is the name of the game for me... even If I DONT LIKE IT! ...

Last edited by Deb294evr; 10-06-2010 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: forgot!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #809
Major LCF Poster!
 
susique333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 55 years old, I live in Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 1,519
Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by capook View Post
Before I was dx with PCOS, during my first preg. I only gained 25lbs, and that wasn't until the last 2 months. I'm just thankful I don't have one of those Docs that insist I needed to gain to ensure a healthy baby.
I hear you. One pregnancy I only gained 17#s & ended up having a 10#8oz boy! Im certain I was PCOS (tho undiagnosed) due to the fact that I stopped having regular cycles (about 4 per hear) if I was over 180#.
susique333 is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #810
Major LCF Poster!
 
susique333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 55 years old, I live in Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 1,519
Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
I gained 55 lbs. with my baby! The sad thing is I lost 30 of that with delivery and the 2 weeks following....but somehow managed to gain 21 back over the last 2 1/2 years. I just keep thinking what if I had continued to lose instead of gain....I would be at goal by now! Grrr.

I had issues with breastfeeding, and I read that oatmeal helps increase your milk supply. One lady said she would eat oatmeal raisin cookies. I was like, "Oh yeah, I can handle that!" Cut to me eating about 2 - 3 dozen BIG oatmeal raisin cookies a week. Hmmm....wonder why I gained. :blush:
Cookies & Milk, Get it? LOL!!
susique333 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.