LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #691
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Selahgal
WOE: Healthy LCHF
Start Date: To Be Determined
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I was out all day! We went apple picking all day. Then picked pumpkins at another orchard then went to moms for dinner. It was such a tiring and long day but it was fun (and I ate soooooooo bad :blush Woke up to a 3 (yes ma'am....you read that right. A 3 pound gain! ) I did enjoy myself tho'. I plan on drinking loads of water today and eating clean all day to rid myself of those stinking lbs. I shouldn't of weighed in today! That's ok. It will help me stay focused the next few days

So, I see you have decided to weigh in once a week? Sounds like a great idea! I wish I could do that but I am so flippin' addicted to the dumb thang!

BTW - I am soooo ashamed for not logging in yesterday
Hey NO SHAME ALLOWED HERE! Stay upbeat and positive! It's healthier!

Lots of apple orchards around here too but we haven't got to any YET. Guess we'd better get going soon huh. I want to stock up on FRESH apple cider and freeze it for the winter months. Apples are SO HEALTHY and fresh cider, wow, just WONDERFUL!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #692
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
I was out all day! We went apple picking all day. Then picked pumpkins at another orchard then went to moms for dinner. It was such a tiring and long day but it was fun (and I ate soooooooo bad :blush Woke up to a 3 (yes ma'am....you read that right. A 3 pound gain! ) I did enjoy myself tho'. I plan on drinking loads of water today and eating clean all day to rid myself of those stinking lbs. I shouldn't of weighed in today! That's ok. It will help me stay focused the next few days

So, I see you have decided to weigh in once a week? Sounds like a great idea! I wish I could do that but I am so flippin' addicted to the dumb thang!

BTW - I am soooo ashamed for not logging in yesterday
Ah hon, that is why I did not weigh in yesterday... It's all good though, you know it will be gone soon... DRINK DRINK DRINK!! I ate really clean yesterday too and had a nice mystery loss... Ok, well, I am going to record my weight once a week, but I do peek....I am addicted too!!!

Have a great day girl, I'll forgive you for yesterday since you had so much FUN!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #693
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selahgal View Post

Lots of apple orchards around here too but we haven't got to any YET. Guess we'd better get going soon huh. I want to stock up on FRESH apple cider and freeze it for the winter months. Apples are SO HEALTHY and fresh cider, wow, just WONDERFUL!!!
No shame! No shame! No shame! (that should be our motto )

I know apples and cider are healthy....But how 'bout dem delicious apple donuts
Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #694
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Ah hon, that is why I did not weigh in yesterday... It's all good though, you know it will be gone soon... DRINK DRINK DRINK!! I ate really clean yesterday too and had a nice mystery loss... Ok, well, I am going to record my weight once a week, but I do peek....I am addicted too!!!

Have a great day girl, I'll forgive you for yesterday since you had so much FUN!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:25 AM   #695

Quote:

AGREED!! How is your P3 treating you? Are you still on the juice or off? I am so overwhelmed by the threads I forget!!... plus I still can't spell or punctuate worth a darn... AGE? DROPS?... or just my brain getting fried....
Old 10-04-2010, 07:51 AM   #696

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
AGGG... I TRIED to stay off!.... When you feel skinnier you want to weigh, then when you don't it's best to stay off... Let me say that yesterday I did NOT want to see, and today I did... I'm such a rebel...
- yes you are
Old 10-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #697
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
AGREED!! How is your P3 treating you? Are you still on the juice or off? I am so overwhelmed by the threads I forget!!... plus I still can't spell or punctuate worth a darn... AGE? DROPS?... or just my brain getting fried....
Don't feel bad, Deb, I gave up trying to keep track of everyone's lives. I can't even keep track of my own!

Right now I'm in neutral ... Eating P3/4 ... gathering information, trying to decide how to do this thing. Eating a lot of P2 foods leftover too.

DH made homemade apple crisp yesterday ... a GIANT pan of it and it's my FAVORITE dessert besides ice cream. Oh yeah, I dove into it about 8 p.m. while passing through the kitchen. I swear it jumped out of the pan right into my mouth. Gave me heartburn. Serves me right. But it was SO worth it.

I need to find out my 'carb limit' ... I think my Atkins book has that formula. Induction was 20 carbs but that seems way too low. Not sure if I should count carbs AND cals or not. Seems awfully cumbersome to do both. Guess I'll have to do both to keep it 'low carb' and high/med/low cal' as well. UGH.

Still got a bit less than half a bottle of my juice....so I can start taking it again anytime I want. Plan to order more soon too. The only thing holding me back right now is I'm not ready mentally to do the 500 cal days again. Makes me just SHUTTER to think of it! Maybe in another week or so I'll be ready to jump off the bridge.

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds all our understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Last edited by Selahgal; 10-04-2010 at 07:54 AM..
Old 10-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #698
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:

DH made homemade apple crisp yesterday ... a GIANT pan of it and it's my FAVORITE dessert besides ice cream. Oh yeah, I dove into it about 8 p.m. while passing through the kitchen. I swear it jumped out of the pan right into my mouth. Gave me heartburn. Serves me right. But it was SO worth it.

OMG I love LOVE LOVE apple crisp, warm with ice cream.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #699
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susique333 View Post
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! Oh man, I KNEW I forgot something!!! I mean if I'm gonna be BAD I should GO FOR IT huh!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #700

Quote:
Don't feel bad, Deb, I gave up trying to keep track of everyone's lives. I can't even keep track of my own!

Right now I'm in neutral ... Eating P3/4 ... gathering information, trying to decide how to do this thing. Eating a lot of P2 foods leftover too.

I need to find out my 'carb limit' ... I think my Atkins book has that formula. Induction was 20 carbs but that seems way too low. Not sure if I should count carbs AND cals or not. Seems awfully cumbersome to do both. Guess I'll have to do both to keep it 'low carb' and high/med/low cal' as well. UGH.

Still got a bit less than half a bottle of my juice....so I can start taking it again anytime I want. Plan to order more soon too. The only thing holding me back right now is I'm not ready mentally to do the 500 cal days again. Makes me just SHUTTER to think of it! Maybe in another week or so I'll be ready to jump off the bridge.
OMG!!! that sounds soooo good!.. DROOLING!! Ok, now I remember you are in planning mode.. ok.. so the thought of both cals and carbs sucks... plain and simple, but maybe at first just to get an idea of what is going to work for you. I am interested in seeing how it goes!

That 500 cal plan will never be followed by me again, EVER. I will always add protein to it, and other things like good fats.. I can still eat very low cal like yesterday and have a nice loss, but that 500 cal Protocol plan, is in the dumpster with me...
Old 10-04-2010, 08:04 AM   #701

Quote:
OH STOP!!!!... sooo good!!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #702
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Spider_Lily
I wanted chocolate ice cream bad this weekend but I was good and fought it off.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #703
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider_Lily View Post
You should make some frozen cocoa crack...that stuff is AMAZING.

Equal parts of melted coconut oil, cocoa [less if it's too bitter] and sweetener of choice [agave is a good low glycemic one!] blended very well and put onto a pan to freeze. Break apart the 'bark' and enjoy! Melts in your mouth ... and your hands and fingers! NO GUILT!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider_Lily View Post
5 stars for avoiding the food that tries to grab you and jump into your mouth! ( thanks Marci for that visual )...
Old 10-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #705
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
5 stars for avoiding the food that tries to grab you and jump into your mouth! ( thanks Marci for that visual )...

Gotta be careful of that food monster!!

Old 10-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #706
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Gotta be careful of that food monster!!

Old 10-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #707
Big Yapper!!!!

You guys are hilarious!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #708

Now Susan, if you have read the part of my journal where I tell everyone HOW MUCH I LOVE WATERMELON... you would know that guy doesn't scare me... Love the pictures!! thanks!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #709
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
You should make some frozen cocoa crack...that stuff is AMAZING.

Equal parts of melted coconut oil, cocoa [less if it's too bitter] and sweetener of choice [agave is a good low glycemic one!] blended very well and put onto a pan to freeze. Break apart the 'bark' and enjoy! Melts in your mouth ... and your hands and fingers! NO GUILT!
Oh my! My mouth is watering.... Seriously.

Susan, love the "food monsters"!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 AM   #710
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Susan- cute picts!

Marci- that sounds soooo goood! I love peach cobbler! Maybe next time I decide to load, I will have that. (with ice cream of course)

Deb- glad you saw a nice loss.. can't wait to hear about it.

12yrs- Don't feel bad.. I am sitting at 222.2 after one day of loading. It will come off so I am not sweating it.

So, I gained 4 pounds.. ups 6.2 from the 216 I saw the other day. I only did one day of loading. Today is back to VLCD for me.. for as long as I can hold out.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #711
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Susan- cute picts!

Marci- that sounds soooo goood! I love peach cobbler! Maybe next time I decide to load, I will have that. (with ice cream of course)

12yrs- Don't feel bad.. I am sitting at 222.2 after one day of loading. It will come off so I am not sweating it.

So, I gained 4 pounds.. ups 6.2 from the 216 I saw the other day. I only did one day of loading. Today is back to VLCD for me.. for as long as I can hold out.
Thanks! I'm really not worried...just know I have to eat better these next few days.

Kandi, are you doing another round?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #712

Quote:
Susan- cute picts!

It will be gone in no time! Good luck Kandi, you are a braver soul than I !
Old 10-04-2010, 08:41 AM   #713
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
yep, I am going to do another round.. clean at first..
Old 10-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #714
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
yep, I am going to do another round.. clean at first..
Even if you are doing it clean....Don't leave us! Would love to follow your progress

Can you guys believe I am contemplating a teeeeeeny tinnnnny short round? I bet I will start off (on whatever day I decide) with the intention of doing a round and end up my day with a big fat steak!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #715

Quote:
Even if you are doing it clean....Don't leave us! Would love to follow your progress

Can you guys believe I am contemplating a teeeeeeny tinnnnny short round? I bet I will start off (on whatever day I decide) with the intention of doing a round and end up my day with a big fat steak!
Of course I believe it, it is tempting to try over and over again, why not?... just don't beat yourself up if you feel hungry, OK?... I support everyone and every plan, just want you to succeed!!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #716
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheryl0423
WOE: WW Points+ lost 24.8
Start Date: 1/20/11
HI! Wow, this has really turned into something huh? I can't even keep up with your stuff anymore
Sorry I dont chime in much anymore, but I am here and following you!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl0423 View Post
HI! Wow, this has really turned into something huh? I can't even keep up with your stuff anymore
Sorry I dont chime in much anymore, but I am here and following you!
HI SHERYL!! yes it has grown a bit huh?.. love it!! How are you doing? Have you been to our thread yet? Would love to have you! Or you can just stay in the journals, I'll find you!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...es-rebels.html
Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #718
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Of course I believe it, it is tempting to try over and over again, why not?... just don't beat yourself up if you feel hungry, OK?... I support everyone and every plan, just want you to succeed!!
I love your support
Old 10-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #719

Quote:
I love your support
Awe thanks Pati! I am serious too.. if you feel like doing P2, then by golly do it!!.. I will be the biggest cheerleader! I know it works, and I may do a round myself sometime soon! Of course a "round" to me may only be a couple of days, but HEY! ...
Old 10-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #720
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Awe thanks Pati! I am serious too.. if you feel like doing P2, then by golly do it!!.. I will be the biggest cheerleader! I know it works, and I may do a round myself sometime soon! Of course a "round" to me may only be a couple of days, but HEY! ...

In my head I am thinking "mini-rounds" (sounds like food to me! ) Monday through Friday and going L/C Sat & Sun.

This weekend made me realize that as much as I enjoyed the food I had yesterday, (not low carb, not low cal by any means) I am truly addicted to carbs (the bad stuff - i.e., donuts, chips, etc) and I can't let myself go with those things not even on weekends. I feel kinda sluggish and actually am finding it really extremely difficult to stay on plan today.

This may actually be MY experiment next week to see how that goes.
Closed Thread