Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #631
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
oh HI Sheryl!! well we are watching the Cardinals/ Rockies game.. I flip over to KC during commercials...I see the Royals are winning 1-0. haha.. that won't last...

I just noticed my post count has gone up from 130 something to almost 800 since I started this journal!!.. holy crap I am a blabbermouth! ...

Last edited by Deb294evr; 10-01-2010 at 05:53 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
K, so I do want to apologize to anyone I may have offended with my comments up above. If you had seen some of the nasty comments I have received you might understand..

so anyhooo... the Protocol DOES WORK, but it is just too hard for me, and I have said so numerous times.... carry on....
What's that?? Did someone say they were being attacked by the HCG bullies?? Sweet Revenge to the rescue.. show me where they are.

Seriously though, I don't see why you even apologized. There was NOTHING offensive about your post. I don't know why people are so afraid of anything out of the ordinary. Maybe whoever is bashing you should take into consideration that what they are doing to you is EXACTLY like what the die hard low fatters say about the low carbers. There are different ways to skin a cat.....wonder if cat meat is on "protocol"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I support you Deb. As far as nasty comments.....if anyone that is reading this thread that does not agree with what we are making the choice to do....keep your nastiness to yourself. I'm not as nice as Deb. Keep your PMs to yourself.

She started this thread and we were happy to have her do it for us. If this is not your way....that's Ok...but don't condemn the rest of us for not falling in line and following the strict protocol. We are all adults and are making the conscious choice to do this. If we find it doesn't work then I guess we'll try something a different way.

Deb, I wouldn't have apoligized. It's like watching tv...if you don't like what you are seeing then change the channel. There are MANY threads on the protocol that people can follow..they don't need to be poking their noses in here with their negativity.

I'm PMSING just so ya know....but still...makes me angry people are attacking you...behind our backs no less.
ITA!! Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
i'm frikkin exhausted. weight wise, things are going pretty well (minus yesterday lol, we had the good chinese last night, boy was is amazing) so i'm doing a 3 low days this weekend, and then i will go higher with the cals! but really i'm just glad its friday and i can sleep in for two days. my work calendar is really picking up, this whole earning a paycheck thing is overrated. lol
I'm with you, sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
Oh, I know!

I kind of felt like a puppy dog who got its nose smacked with a newspaper when I asked about veggie mixing...

Somebody has posted a question today about using cranberries... I wanted to say, "OH NO! Delete this question! You're about to get scolded!"
You have me laughing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Ok. Having some health issues but those should get resolved next week with out patient surgery

I have a question for you regarding that if you don't mind me asking.

I haven't told anyone I am using hhcg. Not even my doc. :blush: If I will be going under anesthesia (twilight i think is what they call it) would you stop the drops? If so, should I stop a few days before? Day of? Or do you think they won't really affect that?

BTW - My surgery is for a polyp
I hope all goes well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selahgal View Post
I have kept a journal on another site since Day 1 and instead of posting stuff in other journals or in other hcg threads on the site, I just talked about whatever in MY journal ... cranberries, half n half, mixing veggies, eating coconut oil, eating 'other' veggies, eating chicken THIGHS! [EEEK! lol] ... on and on and on. I've dropped nearly 50lbs being rogue, but when I did stall or have a slight gain during the six months [as EVERYONE DOES EVEN THE PURISTS!] the FIRST thing I'd hear was "It's cause you're not following protocol!!!" Oy vay!!
Great losses!! What an inspiration.

Quote:
Today I was trying to stay around 2000 cals, but went over that... ugg.. oh well.. mostly healthy stuff.. but I did have an ice cream sandwhich... and it was good.. So I am done eating, and will weigh in the morning.

THEN, I am going to TRY not to weigh again until NEXT Saturday... I am trying to get a consistant weigh in and I can't do that during the week. I get up at different times, have bad sleeping habits, eat late one night, not at all another night. I know pretty much every Saturday what time I am going to get up.. I think it will work to be my OFFICIAL weigh in day.

I am also kinda thinking I will peek some during the week, but I won't record it until Saturday.. so it looks like most people have actual LIVES on a Friday night... not me though...... Off to watch baseball then sleep...

I'll check in tomorrow.. sleep well Rebels!
Dr. S says that you MUST weigh EVERYDAY....cause if you don't weigh everyday and pass this message on to 9 friends within 9 minutes of reading this (including myself) you will have bad luckFOREVER!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #633
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Thank you for the warm welcome. I finally finished the postings in this thread and plan on looking up the new thread as well. I didn't understand why he was continuing to lose but he never told me he was still taking the drops. I am eager to begin phase 3 to see if i maintain. How long would you maintain on your first round if you had to do it all over again and would you dose while doing P3 in your first round. Just curious. I am looking forward to reading the new thread. All of you ladies rock my socks off for doing something so many are scared to do...be an individual!

Quote:
HI WELCOME!!!

I am very happy to hear it working for others!! I knew they were out there, and several are coming out... it is wonderful to see!!

I just don't understand the attitude of PROTOCOL IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WORKS!! .. no it's not.. It has been proven over and over. The original plan is tough, its very strict and it does work! However, it is not the only way. I don't appreciate being told that I will never be able to lose if I touch oil, or if I mix my vegetables...... HUH??.... that is just NOT TRUE.

So thank you for coming by and I welcome anything you have to add..

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #634
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Dr. S says that you MUST weigh EVERYDAY....cause if you don't weigh everyday and pass this message on to 9 friends within 9 minutes of reading this (including myself) you will have bad luckFOREVER!!!
Now YOU have ME laughing!
Old 10-02-2010, 04:09 AM   #635

Thank you ladies for stopping by and making crack up this morning!

KANDI YOU ARE A NUT
! .. Thank you for the good humor and having my back too... the bullies have slinked off into the woodwork, so I guess calling it out was successful... the only reason I did apologize is because there may be someone reading this that felt offended when I was not talking to them.

When I started this plan, I was 100% gung HO! I didn't want to read any negative, but maybe if I had seen that I didn't need to be so strict and suffer up front, I would have been a little more relaxed. So anyway!!! on to losing the fat......

Jenmay, ............."How long would you maintain on your first round if you had to do it all over again and would you dose while doing P3 in your first round. Just curious?"

I think I would have done an interruption WITH the drops instead of my first P3. I felt like I was just standing still when I wanted to continue to lose. I would have continued to dose, but eaten more food for about a week, kind of like Sassy did. After eating MORE then dropping back down to say 800? while I continued to lose.

I also think I would have done a week or two of no drops after that just to make sure I could maintain without the drops. I don't think we HAVE to stop the HHCG for any real reason, but I would do it to prove to myself that I would not gain. Right now I am still losing, but I am going to take a drop break at the end of next week. Just to see how it goes.

Mistydisa.. that Kandi!!...

Down a big ole POUND today.. 218.8 So I am going to break the rules and not weigh for a week.... we shall see...
Old 10-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #636
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Okay I am going to go for it...thanks for your insight. i will post my progress for this experiment because i definitely am not scared.

Quote:
Thank you ladies for stopping by and making crack up this morning!

KANDI YOU ARE A NUT
! .. Thank you for the good humor and having my back too... the bullies have slinked off into the woodwork, so I guess calling it out was successful... the only reason I did apologize is because there may be someone reading this that felt offended when I was not talking to them.

When I started this plan, I was 100% gung HO! I didn't want to read any negative, but maybe if I had seen that I didn't need to be so strict and suffer up front, I would have been a little more relaxed. So anyway!!! on to losing the fat......

Jenmay, ............."How long would you maintain on your first round if you had to do it all over again and would you dose while doing P3 in your first round. Just curious?"

I think I would have done an interruption WITH the drops instead of my first P3. I felt like I was just standing still when I wanted to continue to lose. I would have continued to dose, but eaten more food for about a week, kind of like Sassy did. After eating MORE then dropping back down to say 800? while I continued to lose.

I also think I would have done a week or two of no drops after that just to make sure I could maintain without the drops. I don't think we HAVE to stop the HHCG for any real reason, but I would do it to prove to myself that I would not gain. Right now I am still losing, but I am going to take a drop break at the end of next week. Just to see how it goes.

Mistydisa.. that Kandi!!...

Down a big ole POUND today.. 218.8 So I am going to break the rules and not weigh for a week.... we shall see...
Old 10-02-2010, 04:27 AM   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Okay I am going to go for it...thanks for your insight. i will post my progress for this experiment because i definitely am not scared.
Awesome! We are all here to support you!!! Can't wait to see how you do girl! Experiment to see how it works for YOU!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #638

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:05 AM   #639

Good Morning Shari!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #640
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Woot another 1lb bites the dust
Old 10-02-2010, 05:08 AM   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Woot another 1lb bites the dust
Hi girl! yep it is GONE, and I don't want to see it again!....
Old 10-02-2010, 05:54 AM   #642

Just went back and saw that you lost..congrats on entering a new decade!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #643

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Just went back and saw that you lost..congrats on entering a new decade!
Thank you Shari! I had to eat MORE to get there.. makes my head spin... it really does.. I am sorta skeered that when I get WAY DOWN TO WHERE YOU ARE... I will have to eat a lot less than I am now.. I sorta like food....
Old 10-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #644
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Quote:
I have kept a journal on another site since Day 1 and instead of posting stuff in other journals or in other hcg threads on the site, I just talked about whatever in MY journal ... cranberries, half n half, mixing veggies, eating coconut oil, eating 'other' veggies, eating chicken THIGHS! [EEEK! lol] ... on and on and on. I've dropped nearly 50lbs being rogue, but when I did stall or have a slight gain during the six months [as EVERYONE DOES EVEN THE PURISTS!] the FIRST thing I'd hear was "It's cause you're not following protocol!!!" Oy vay!!
It was the same thing with VLC, ridiculous assumptions. So many people would say all the weight I lost on Low Carb was water weight! How in Gods green earth did I lose 50#s of water???? A person has to have their own convictions and just carry on, while wading thru all the unasked for opinions!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by susique333 View Post
It was the same thing with VLC, ridiculous assumptions. So many people would say all the weight I lost on Low Carb was water weight! How in Gods green earth did I lose 50#s of water???? A person has to have their own convictions and just carry on, while wading thru all the unasked for opinions!
BRAVO!!! totally agree with you!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #646
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Deb, I am sorry that happened. Bullies stink!!!! You are doing what works for you and that's what this whole thing is about! Plus, I think you are having more fun than the rest of us. Keep on with it, sister!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:39 AM   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Deb, I am sorry that happened. Bullies stink!!!! You are doing what works for you and that's what this whole thing is about! Plus, I think you are having more fun than the rest of us. Keep on with it, sister!
I will have to admit I am having some fun.... Thanks Brenda.. bullies DO STINK!! ...
Old 10-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #648

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Congrats on the loss, Debbie-Deb!! - You are rawkin it out!!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Congrats on the loss, Debbie-Deb!! - You are rawkin it out!!
Thanks hun!! I will confess that some is probably from sleeping an extra 2 hours..... but hey! I will take it!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #650

Quote:
Thanks hun!! I will confess that some is probably from sleeping an extra 2 hours..... but hey! I will take it!!!
Girl, it's all good...same here, lol.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I woke up slightly earlier than usual go to the bathroom and weighed in at 216.8.. but I went back to sleep and got up 1 1/2 hours later than normal and weighed 216.. which one do you think I claimed?:blush:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #652

Quote:
I woke up slightly earlier than usual go to the bathroom and weighed in at 216.8.. but I went back to sleep and got up 1 1/2 hours later than normal and weighed 216.. which one do you think I claimed?:blush:
Good to see we are all on the same page!....
Old 10-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #653
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Selahgal
WOE: Healthy LCHF
Start Date: To Be Determined
Quote:
I always stake the lowest number I get to ... like the edge of a property line ... I stake my claim there ... even if I gain back ... the line stays ... you might call it the BOTTOM LINE!!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #654

Quote:
Thank you Shari! I had to eat MORE to get there.. makes my head spin... it really does.. I am sorta skeered that when I get WAY DOWN TO WHERE YOU ARE... I will have to eat a lot less than I am now.. I sorta like food....
from my calculations I can still eat approx 2200 cals just to maintain...that's enough cals to still do damage. I should know.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #655

Quote:
Congrats Kandi!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #656

Quote:
I always stake the lowest number I get to ... like the edge of a property line ... I stake my claim there ... even if I gain back ... the line stays ... you might call it the BOTTOM LINE!!
me too...always!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #657

Deb, I bragged about your hcg success on my FB page-didn't mention you name, just how much you've released thus far .
Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Deb, I bragged about your hcg success on my FB page-didn't mention you name, just how much you've released thus far .
AWE thanks Meek!!! How sweet!!
Old 10-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #659
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Marci... I do the same thing.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #660

Had a wonderful time out with friends last night, a high cal day, and I still didn't eat like I used to.. thank you HHCG!!!... No weigh ins until next weekend, and that is very freeing to me... I will continue on as usual, just not recording the weight.

Today is a very low cal/carb day. I am NOT hungry at all, so it won't be a problem...
Closed Thread