LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #601
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Selahgal
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis 32c/63p/FAT
Start Date: 8/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I've been reading the HCG threads and I really should not be doing that.. It is taking every bit of resolve that I may have to keep my big mouth shut...or my posting fingers....

ok, i'll just be quiet, never mind....lol
I thought the only other hcg threads here were the hcg recipes and the weekly thread that used to be the monthly thread? Now I am curious! Has news spread of our rogue thread?

Holy cow I just went over there and there's an entire section full of posts now! It's really expanded big time! Read through quite a few of them. Nary a mention of the rogue thread. Guess I jumped the gun !!!

Last edited by Selahgal; 09-30-2010 at 07:42 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #602
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb,
I am reading through your experiment. I have a friend at work that this happened for. He did a full round phase two, but went straight to phase 4. He is still losing. i am only a few pages into this experiment, but wanted to let you know that you are not alone. He told me that he never followed the protocol exactly and still lost 24 lbs in 21 days. He cheated every weekend and followed it up with a steak day. I am on week four of my first round. I plan on doing a full phase 3. Thanks for posting this experiment.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 10-01-2010, 03:37 AM   #603
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selahgal View Post
I thought the only other hcg threads here were the hcg recipes and the weekly thread that used to be the monthly thread? Now I am curious! Has news spread of our rogue thread?

Holy cow I just went over there and there's an entire section full of posts now! It's really expanded big time! Read through quite a few of them. Nary a mention of the rogue thread. Guess I jumped the gun !!!
LOL, no I was a bit upset at some of the advice over there... kind of an attitude of do it this way or you will blow up and explode... ya know?..
Old 10-01-2010, 03:46 AM   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb,
I am reading through your experiment. I have a friend at work that this happened for. He did a full round phase two, but went straight to phase 4. He is still losing. i am only a few pages into this experiment, but wanted to let you know that you are not alone. He told me that he never followed the protocol exactly and still lost 24 lbs in 21 days. He cheated every weekend and followed it up with a steak day. I am on week four of my first round. I plan on doing a full phase 3. Thanks for posting this experiment.

HI WELCOME!!!

I am very happy to hear it working for others!! I knew they were out there, and several are coming out... it is wonderful to see!!

I just don't understand the attitude of PROTOCOL IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WORKS!! .. no it's not.. It has been proven over and over. The original plan is tough, its very strict and it does work! However, it is not the only way. I don't appreciate being told that I will never be able to lose if I touch oil, or if I mix my vegetables...... HUH??.... that is just NOT TRUE.

So thank you for coming by and I welcome anything you have to add..
Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 AM   #605

Down into new territory today... 219.8! not much of a loss, but a new decade.. so I am excited!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #606

K, so I do want to apologize to anyone I may have offended with my comments up above. If you had seen some of the nasty comments I have received you might understand..

so anyhooo... the Protocol DOES WORK, but it is just too hard for me, and I have said so numerous times.... carry on....
Old 10-01-2010, 05:28 AM   #607
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
I support you Deb. As far as nasty comments.....if anyone that is reading this thread that does not agree with what we are making the choice to do....keep your nastiness to yourself. I'm not as nice as Deb. Keep your PMs to yourself.

She started this thread and we were happy to have her do it for us. If this is not your way....that's Ok...but don't condemn the rest of us for not falling in line and following the strict protocol. We are all adults and are making the conscious choice to do this. If we find it doesn't work then I guess we'll try something a different way.

Deb, I wouldn't have apoligized. It's like watching tv...if you don't like what you are seeing then change the channel. There are MANY threads on the protocol that people can follow..they don't need to be poking their noses in here with their negativity.

I'm PMSING just so ya know....but still...makes me angry people are attacking you...behind our backs no less.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:30 AM   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I support you Deb. As far as nasty comments.....if anyone that is reading this thread that does not agree with what we are making the choice to do....keep your nastiness to yourself. I'm not as nice as Deb. Keep your PMs to yourself.

She started this thread and we were happy to have her do it for us. If this is not your way....that's Ok...but don't condemn the rest of us for not falling in line and following the strict protocol. We are all adults and are making the conscious choice to do this. If we find it doesn't work then I guess we'll try something a different way.

Deb, I wouldn't have apoligized. It's like watching tv...if you don't like what you are seeing then change the channel. There are MANY threads on the protocol that people can follow..they don't need to be poking their noses in here with their negativity.

I'm PMSING just so ya know....but still...makes me angry people are attacking you...behind our backs no less.
YOU ARE SO SWEET!!! thank you so much Colleen, you said it much better than I could ever do... I appreciate it..
Old 10-01-2010, 05:42 AM   #609
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Thought I would grace your journal

Colleen...is spot on, noone is making anyone read your journal if they dont like it, then they should just keep out freedom of speech and all and this is your place!!

Last edited by tempted_by_food; 10-01-2010 at 05:43 AM..
Old 10-01-2010, 05:52 AM   #610
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
I'm going to piggyback off of Colleen too! Deb is my hhcg soulmate, so leave her alone!

So happy to hear you're in a new decade hun! Go you! Its obviously working for you! Keep it up!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:55 AM   #611

Thank you TBF and Chantyl, I have so many great friends watching my back that I am not skeered..... I do appreciate it, and yes it is working for me!! Maybe not as fast as eating 500 cals/day, but it is OK BY ME!

That will be the last that I give any thought to rude remarks and if I get anymore they will be deleted and forgotten... thank you ladies!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:58 AM   #612
Tyl

Quote:
Thank you TBF and Chantyl, I have so many great friends watching my back that I am not skeered..... I do appreciate it, and yes it is working for me!! Maybe not as fast as eating 500 cals/day, but it is OK BY ME!

That will be the last that I give any thought to rude remarks and if I get anymore they will be deleted and forgotten... thank you ladies!!!
Ya know i think your rate of loss is comprable. when i did strict protocol the first round i did 3 weeks of p2, followed by 6 weeks of p3 and p4. Well as great as my loss was i had to wait 6 weeks between, with this continuous higher cal plan we are still losing and we can handle the plan longer which allows for additional weight loss. You are rockin it girl!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
Ya know i think your rate of loss is comprable. when i did strict protocol the first round i did 3 weeks of p2, followed by 6 weeks of p3 and p4. Well as great as my loss was i had to wait 6 weeks between, with this continuous higher cal plan we are still losing and we can handle the plan longer which allows for additional weight loss. You are rockin it girl!
I think you are RIGHT!!! thanks for giving me a better perspective on it!! YES!!!

How are you doing this week dear???...
Old 10-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #614
Tyl

Quote:
I think you are RIGHT!!! thanks for giving me a better perspective on it!! YES!!!

How are you doing this week dear???...
i'm frikkin exhausted. weight wise, things are going pretty well (minus yesterday lol, we had the good chinese last night, boy was is amazing) so i'm doing a 3 low days this weekend, and then i will go higher with the cals! but really i'm just glad its friday and i can sleep in for two days. my work calendar is really picking up, this whole earning a paycheck thing is overrated. lol
Old 10-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
i'm frikkin exhausted. weight wise, things are going pretty well (minus yesterday lol, we had the good chinese last night, boy was is amazing) so i'm doing a 3 low days this weekend, and then i will go higher with the cals! but really i'm just glad its friday and i can sleep in for two days. my work calendar is really picking up, this whole earning a paycheck thing is overrated. lol
AWE!!!.... you are working too hard!! but yes, someone has to do the paycheck thing, I hope you get some good sleep!! that is probably what your body needs most, and at least it was GOOD CHINESE this time!!!!

I may do GOOD chinese on my high day this weekend, sounds yummy..
Old 10-01-2010, 06:22 AM   #616
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
LOL, no I was a bit upset at some of the advice over there... kind of an attitude of do it this way or you will blow up and explode... ya know?..
Oh, I know!

Quote:
HI WELCOME!!!

I am very happy to hear it working for others!! I knew they were out there, and several are coming out... it is wonderful to see!!

I just don't understand the attitude of PROTOCOL IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WORKS!! .. no it's not.. It has been proven over and over. The original plan is tough, its very strict and it does work! However, it is not the only way. I don't appreciate being told that I will never be able to lose if I touch oil, or if I mix my vegetables...... HUH??.... that is just NOT TRUE.

So thank you for coming by and I welcome anything you have to add..
I kind of felt like a puppy dog who got its nose smacked with a newspaper when I asked about veggie mixing...

Somebody has posted a question today about using cranberries... I wanted to say, "OH NO! Delete this question! You're about to get scolded!"
Old 10-01-2010, 06:22 AM   #617
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post

Mornin' Deb!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
Oh, I know!

I kind of felt like a puppy dog who got its nose smacked with a newspaper when I asked about veggie mixing...

Somebody has posted a question today about using cranberries... I wanted to say, "OH NO! Delete this question! You're about to get scolded!"
Misty, your comments and the response you got were what I was talking about.. I wanted so BAD TO SAY THIS IS BS... but I didn't...

I am glad you called it out because I thought the same thing!!!! ruffled feathers and all...... by the way.... spinach and lettuce in a salad is good....
Old 10-01-2010, 06:28 AM   #619

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

Mornin' Deb!
Good morning darlin!!!... how are you today?....
Old 10-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #620
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good morning darlin!!!... how are you today?....
Ok. Having some health issues but those should get resolved next week with out patient surgery

I have a question for you regarding that if you don't mind me asking.

I haven't told anyone I am using hhcg. Not even my doc. :blush: If I will be going under anesthesia (twilight i think is what they call it) would you stop the drops? If so, should I stop a few days before? Day of? Or do you think they won't really affect that?

BTW - My surgery is for a polyp
Old 10-01-2010, 06:51 AM   #621

Quote:
Ok. Having some health issues but those should get resolved next week with out patient surgery

I have a question for you regarding that if you don't mind me asking.

I haven't told anyone I am using hhcg. Not even my doc. :blush: If I will be going under anesthesia (twilight i think is what they call it) would you stop the drops? If so, should I stop a few days before? Day of? Or do you think they won't really affect that?

BTW - My surgery is for a polyp
Ah ... sorry about having surgery! Hope it makes you all better though! I have not told my doc about the drops either, but I can't see how they would hurt you in any way during the procedure... they are homeopathic, and nothing bad in them.

I am not an expert in any way, but I would not stop them except maybe the day of, just because I wouldn't want to have to remember them....

Either way, I don't think it will have any affect with only one day off, or keep on with them.... any experts on this out there???
Old 10-01-2010, 06:54 AM   #622
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ah ... sorry about having surgery! Hope it makes you all better though! I have not told my doc about the drops either, but I can't see how they would hurt you in any way during the procedure... they are homeopathic, and nothing bad in them.

I am not an expert in any way, but I would not stop them except maybe the day of, just because I wouldn't want to have to remember them....

Either way, I don't think it will have any affect with only one day off, or keep on with them.... any experts on this out there???
You always ease my mind!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #623

Quote:
You always ease my mind!
oh good... well don't you worry, cuz we will be there with you in spirit! or in the room if they let us....
Old 10-01-2010, 06:59 AM   #624

Gallery: Meek75
Hey Deb. Girl, I'm so sorry I didn't stop by here earlier this morning. My bad. I have to go back and read how you did overnight. BRB
Old 10-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #625
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Selahgal
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis 32c/63p/FAT
Start Date: 8/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistydisa View Post
Oh, I know!

I have kept a journal on another site since Day 1 and instead of posting stuff in other journals or in other hcg threads on the site, I just talked about whatever in MY journal ... cranberries, half n half, mixing veggies, eating coconut oil, eating 'other' veggies, eating chicken THIGHS! [EEEK! lol] ... on and on and on. I've dropped nearly 50lbs being rogue, but when I did stall or have a slight gain during the six months [as EVERYONE DOES EVEN THE PURISTS!] the FIRST thing I'd hear was "It's cause you're not following protocol!!!" Oy vay!!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #626

I'd say your results speak for themselves!! Way to go MARCI!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:49 AM   #627
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Quote:
I have kept a journal on another site since Day 1 and instead of posting stuff in other journals or in other hcg threads on the site, I just talked about whatever in MY journal ... cranberries, half n half, mixing veggies, eating coconut oil, eating 'other' veggies, eating chicken THIGHS! [EEEK! lol] ... on and on and on. I've dropped nearly 50lbs being rogue, but when I did stall or have a slight gain during the six months [as EVERYONE DOES EVEN THE PURISTS!] the FIRST thing I'd hear was "It's cause you're not following protocol!!!" Oy vay!!
LOL, Marci! Yes, even the PURISTS (as you say...love that term!) have had issues with stalls and gains and not stabilizing well, so it's a human thing, not a "not-following-protocol" thing. I'm with Deb, let your results do the talking, and they sure are a-talkin'! Yelling, actually! 50 lbs.?! That's so awesome!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #628
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Awesome results!!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #629

Today I was trying to stay around 2000 cals, but went over that... ugg.. oh well.. mostly healthy stuff.. but I did have an ice cream sandwhich... and it was good.. So I am done eating, and will weigh in the morning.

THEN, I am going to TRY not to weigh again until NEXT Saturday... I am trying to get a consistant weigh in and I can't do that during the week. I get up at different times, have bad sleeping habits, eat late one night, not at all another night. I know pretty much every Saturday what time I am going to get up.. I think it will work to be my OFFICIAL weigh in day.

I am also kinda thinking I will peek some during the week, but I won't record it until Saturday.. so it looks like most people have actual LIVES on a Friday night... not me though...... Off to watch baseball then sleep...

I'll check in tomorrow.. sleep well Rebels!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #630
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheryl0423
WOE: WW Points+ lost 24.8
Start Date: 1/20/11
What game are you watching? I'm watching Rays/Royals
Closed Thread