Old 04-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #4291
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
and a HOT CABANA BOY (that likes girls w/ some meat on thier bones)
OH.. lol, well then Jamacia is definetely the place! they Love them Thick girls!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #4292
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NAVARA2011
WOE: hhcg and JUDDD
Hi from New Zealand, very exciting reading from the rogue hhcg'rs. I too am one of you.
Started hhcg last July 2010 - got some Intermountain drops sent out to NZ, but on the fifth day got the flu, so had to start eating more, and kinda blew it, never really got back to strict protocol since.

I am vegetarian so that makes things really harder also.
I have had several -start agains - but then cheat, so give up.
This time however I have kept on the drops, and tomorrow will be 2 weeks, but so far have only managed 2 days when I did not blow it. Man......

In my defense, I am a hapitual cheater and food... lots of food... has been my hobby for many many years, in fact I have been on a diet of one kind or another for 32 years.

Wo is me... I know.

Anyhow I am glad you guys have been experimenting , it has given me several new ideas to try out.
In fact it was during a 2 day load that I got the idea that maybe you could do -say- Aitkins style eating and it may still work, because when I loaded, I had a huge chunk of cheese that I wanted to finish before going to 500 cals the next day, and in fact lost 2 pounds the next day, that got me thinking...

Been watching you guys a few days now, so just thought would give you all a holla and let you know I am around here also.

I have just done a 'refeed' today, which I learnt about on this forum, so tomorrow will be day one again.

Best wishes to you all, Andrea.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #4293
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Welcome Andrea, and best wishes to you! , .
Old 04-10-2011, 07:14 AM   #4294

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post
OH.. lol, well then Jamacia is definetely the place! they Love them Thick girls!
LOVE IT!! lets FLY!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:24 AM   #4295
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Oh I want to fly to the Bahamas or Jamacia where the boys like them thick. I like those dark handsome boys. Okay when are we going?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:25 AM   #4296

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVARA2011 View Post
Hi from New Zealand, very exciting reading from the rogue hhcg'rs. I too am one of you.
Started hhcg last July 2010 - got some Intermountain drops sent out to NZ, but on the fifth day got the flu, so had to start eating more, and kinda blew it, never really got back to strict protocol since.

I am vegetarian so that makes things really harder also.
I have had several -start agains - but then cheat, so give up.
This time however I have kept on the drops, and tomorrow will be 2 weeks, but so far have only managed 2 days when I did not blow it. Man......

In my defense, I am a hapitual cheater and food... lots of food... has been my hobby for many many years, in fact I have been on a diet of one kind or another for 32 years.

Wo is me... I know.

Anyhow I am glad you guys have been experimenting , it has given me several new ideas to try out.
In fact it was during a 2 day load that I got the idea that maybe you could do -say- Aitkins style eating and it may still work, because when I loaded, I had a huge chunk of cheese that I wanted to finish before going to 500 cals the next day, and in fact lost 2 pounds the next day, that got me thinking...

Been watching you guys a few days now, so just thought would give you all a holla and let you know I am around here also.

I have just done a 'refeed' today, which I learnt about on this forum, so tomorrow will be day one again.

Best wishes to you all, Andrea.
WELCOME Andrea!!!!

Glad you found us!! All the way from NZ!! how exciting!!.. I tell you what, no matter where we are in the world, it seems we all have the same problems huh?

Well I can definately sympathize with you and I hope you find a style of eating that works for you and that you can live with and LOSE FAT!.. I am also trying different types of foods right now that I like, but won't go overboard on...

Example.. yesterday I had Coffee with cream, a breakfast burrito made with 1 pc of sausage, 2 eggs, salsa and cheese. THEN, a pork chop, brown rice, peas and asparagus for lunch. Fish, brown rice, peas, corn, spinach for dinner.

For a snack I had 5 melba toasts and 2 oz of swiss cheese. I had 2 bowls of berries throughout the day and some fresh pineapple.

I thought for SURE I BLEW IT!.. but no, I ate just enough for satisfaction and today I am down another 2 pounds!!! I swear my body just loves extra food.

EVEN WITH THE RX!!! I am honestly SHOCKED!!! the last 3 days when I have added extra food is when I have lost the best.

So you just really never know! Experiment and find your sweet spot!!!

So far since Wednesday, my first day after loading, I have lost 8.4 pounds. I am ok with that. ESPECIALLY eating as I am... oh yeah I did ZUMBA TOO!!

SO GO FOR IT!! good luck and I wish you all the best in your adventures!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #4297

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Oh I want to fly to the Bahamas or Jamacia where the boys like them thick. I like those dark handsome boys. Okay when are we going?
When everyone is ready to fly!... I'm good with it!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #4298
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, congratulations on your release Awesome!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #4299
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Ok Deb, first of all, let me say, I hate you... I can't believe you ate all that and lost 2 pounds. But seriously, good for you, you deserve good things!

Andrea, Welcome to our crazy lives! Hope you find what works for you..
Old 04-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #4300
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
WELCOME Andrea!!!!

Glad you found us!! All the way from NZ!! how exciting!!.. I tell you what, no matter where we are in the world, it seems we all have the same problems huh?

Well I can definately sympathize with you and I hope you find a style of eating that works for you and that you can live with and LOSE FAT!.. I am also trying different types of foods right now that I like, but won't go overboard on...

Example.. yesterday I had Coffee with cream, a breakfast burrito made with 1 pc of sausage, 2 eggs, salsa and cheese. THEN, a pork chop, brown rice, peas and asparagus for lunch. Fish, brown rice, peas, corn, spinach for dinner.

For a snack I had 5 melba toasts and 2 oz of swiss cheese. I had 2 bowls of berries throughout the day and some fresh pineapple.

I thought for SURE I BLEW IT!.. but no, I ate just enough for satisfaction and today I am down another 2 pounds!!! I swear my body just loves extra food.

EVEN WITH THE RX!!! I am honestly SHOCKED!!! the last 3 days when I have added extra food is when I have lost the best.

So you just really never know! Experiment and find your sweet spot!!!

So far since Wednesday, my first day after loading, I have lost 8.4 pounds. I am ok with that. ESPECIALLY eating as I am... oh yeah I did ZUMBA TOO!!

SO GO FOR IT!! good luck and I wish you all the best in your adventures!
Goodmorning Lovely Ladies

Ditto on the Andrea!. New Zealand, another place id love to visit!

Debi way to go on the 2lb loss

I seem to do better eating a little more as well. yesterday since I had gone up, so i ate a cleaner p2, having 100gm ground beef .lettuce.tomatoe for both meals, 1 one apple/grapefruit, 2 cups coffee plus all my water.. only down .4lb.
now the other day when I ate over 1000 calories i lost 2lbs. So lesson learned for me more is better!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #4301

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, congratulations on your release Awesome!
Thank you Loretta!!! I am still in shock.. Hope all is well with you this weekend!!!

Quote:
Ok Deb, first of all, let me say, I hate you... I can't believe you ate all that and lost 2 pounds. But seriously, good for you, you deserve good things!

Andrea, Welcome to our crazy lives! Hope you find what works for you..
Kandi, trust me, I really debated weighing in this morning because I thought I had blown it big time.. so imagine my surprise!!! The one thing I noticed is that when I TRY to stay at 500 I feel horrid... miserable.. and I don't think I was meant for that level. I started out the morning thinking I was going to eat that low carb burrito and then just not eat the rest of the day.

That did not last long.. I had a nice lunch and dinner. The good part is that it was really a small portion of everything.. so my cals were probably around 1000- 1200. I just enjoyed the extra variety. Will I continue to do this? I don't know. I don't want to tempt fate.

I WILL probably stay around 1000 though, taking it day by day.

Quote:
Goodmorning Lovely Ladies

Ditto on the Andrea!. New Zealand, another place id love to visit!

Debi way to go on the 2lb loss

I seem to do better eating a little more as well. yesterday since I had gone up, so i ate a cleaner p2, having 100gm ground beef .lettuce.tomatoe for both meals, 1 one apple/grapefruit, 2 cups coffee plus all my water.. only down .4lb.
now the other day when I ate over 1000 calories i lost 2lbs. So lesson learned for me more is better!
Hi Marva! I honestly think there is something to some of us just needing more cals to lose. I never really believed it before, but I really do now. Trial and error for ME, shows me that. So whether it makes scientific sense, or not.. it is just how MY body works, and probably yours too.

Maybe our bodies think they are going to starve unless we give it enough.. who knows really?

In any case, congrats on your release and I hope you get an even better one tomorrow!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #4302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Nice loss again Deb.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #4303

Thanks Angela!!! Hope you are doing well!!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #4304
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
congrats on another stellar loss!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #4305
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Wow, do you know I just noticed your location. My son and I were just talking about how much I would love to go to Ireland. how are you doing today?

marva
Old 04-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #4306

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Thank you Sans!!! Did you have a nice weekend?. hope so! How is the SECRET MAN?...
Old 04-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #4307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Go Deb, rock this round!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #4308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Deb... KUTGW
Old 04-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #4309

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Go Deb, rock this round!
Thanks Dessa!! I started out really disappointed, but its getting better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Deb... KUTGW
DEB!!! so good to see you! How are things going? Miss ya girl!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #4310
Senior LCF Member

i have to share this recpie because i saw it on cooking channel. It sounded so good, i decided to try it. I ve been eating all week omg.. I love it. is supposed to be a low carb version of supreme pizza hold the bread. 1 chicken breast, tspn tomato sauce, 1oz or less cheese, onion,green peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni slices. She sauted the veggies in a pan, sauted the breast in another pan, then topped chicken with tomato sauce, then added cheese,then poured veggies on top, the added pepperoni.

i tried it left off the pepperoni, i use 1/2 of 1/2 of a very thin piece of american cheese, 1 small onion, 1/4 green pepper, and handful of portabella mushrooms. its so good, so filling, my 10 year old son kept trying it, till tonight when he said just go ahead and make me one too...
he ate 1 mushroom..lol! but ate everything else, so it must be pretty good!

enjoy! Marva
Old 04-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #4311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Dessa!! I started out really disappointed, but its getting better...

DEB!!! so good to see you! How are things going? Miss ya girl!

Lots of ups and downs but im here and im doing a heck of a lot better... Back to where I was a year ago but, im back and im gonna win this battle... One day at a time
Old 04-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #4312

Quote:
i have to share this recpie because i saw it on cooking channel. It sounded so good, i decided to try it. I ve been eating all week omg.. I love it. is supposed to be a low carb version of supreme pizza hold the bread. 1 chicken breast, tspn tomato sauce, 1oz or less cheese, onion,green peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni slices. She sauted the veggies in a pan, sauted the breast in another pan, then topped chicken with tomato sauce, then added cheese,then poured veggies on top, the added pepperoni.

i tried it left off the pepperoni, i use 1/2 of 1/2 of a very thin piece of american cheese, 1 small onion, 1/4 green pepper, and handful of portabella mushrooms. its so good, so filling, my 10 year old son kept trying it, till tonight when he said just go ahead and make me one too...

enjoy! Marva
ok Marva I AM TRYING THIS!! .. mmmmm maybe because I am hungry now, but that sounds so good!!!! If your son is eating it, it MUST BE!!... Thanks for the tip!!

Quote:
Lots of ups and downs but im here and im doing a heck of a lot better... Back to where I was a year ago but, im back and im gonna win this battle... One day at a time
I am so happy you are back!!! YOU ARE going to win this battle.. and one day at a time is the only way!!! Please keep on posting and letting us know how it is going... we are all gonna be right there supporting you!!

Wishing you nothing but S U C C E S S!!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #4313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Deb ... Ive even started to journal again, do visit sometime... Life has thrown a few blows and even knocked me down a few times, but im back up and dusting myself off ... I think this time will be the best of all times... Im rediscovering me...
Old 04-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #4314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Quote:

enjoy! Marva
OMG... that sounds good!

I didn't eat much today. But I did have a handful of mixed nuts and a bite of jalepeno cheese bread. It didn't cause any cravings so that is good. I am not going to sweat it. Tomorrow is my last injection then the transition to P3.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #4315

Quote:
Thanks Deb ... Ive even started to journal again, do visit sometime... Life has thrown a few blows and even knocked me down a few times, but im back up and dusting myself off ... I think this time will be the best of all times... Im rediscovering me...
That is wonderful Deb! I will happily support you in your rediscovery!!

Quote:
OMG... that sounds good!

I didn't eat much today. But I did have a handful of mixed nuts and a bite of jalepeno cheese bread. It didn't cause any cravings so that is good. I am not going to sweat it. Tomorrow is my last injection then the transition to P3.
Not bad at all Kandi!!! and happy for you that you are headed for P3!! I bet you are ready!!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 AM   #4316

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb, no surprise...you're doing wonderful!! Congrats on the nice releases!!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:57 AM   #4317

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, no surprise...you're doing wonderful!! Congrats on the nice releases!!
Thank you Shari!! I am still surprised at this HCG. I had to use an alarm to get up today and that NEVER happens... plus my BP is still down.. all that and getting rid of weight? I will take it!!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:30 AM   #4318
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, hope the scales are good to you today
Old 04-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #4319

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hi Deb and Friends. Checking in for the day. I hope you all have a good one, no time to chat... BBL .
Old 04-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #4320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Good morning!!
Closed Thread