Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #391
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
all outcasts and rejects line up here!!.. ME FIRST!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #392
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
all outcasts and rejects line up here!!.. ME FIRST!!!
lolz!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #393
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
how come your emotional support constitutes financial repayment but not vice versa!?!

LOL ummmmmm becaussssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote:
actually it has been a darn near perfect day. my second meeting was amazing. and my first was full of praise. so can't beat doing a good job at work and good food AND new clothes.
YAY!!! Well good stuff, I'm happy to hear those words come out of your mouth! So happy for you!

Quote:
Pati!

When i first got out of plus sizes i didn't know what to do with myself. I used to hate plus sized clothes. when i worked in retail so many of the ps clothes had food on them, little pizzas or little pineapples. UMMMMMmmm just because i'm big doesn't mean i want food displayed on my clothes thank you very much. and i was toooo cheap for lane bryant/torrid, so i wore lots of jeans (stretchy of course) and t-shirts. i love going to work and wearing cute little dresses. i love it!
WOW....I can't!

Ya'll are chatting it up! I go to a meeting and come back to all of this! I it!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #394

We can be a chatty bunch! Meetings sure do get in the way! I missed the whole morning! ... Work, oh yeah, work.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #395
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Making P2-ish chili to carry me through a few days...never had the chili before so wondering how much should a serving be?
Old 09-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #396
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
You gals sure are cute today! Love reading this thread so much!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by susique333 View Post
You gals sure are cute today! Love reading this thread so much!
Thanks Susan....we aim to please...

I have had 753 cals today, mostly boring P2 stuff. No real sugar today, no bagels, no cookies, no Klondike bars... what is my world coming to?..

Curious to see what the scale says tomorrow. If I don't lose, I'm gonna eat ALOT and then watch the scale go down. Such is the way my crazy body works. Weird.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Making P2-ish chili to carry me through a few days...never had the chili before so wondering how much should a serving be?
Well, when I make it, I measure out the meat first, figure out how many servings that is going to be, then after I have added my rotel tomatoes, and my cabbage, ( yeah I'm weird ) I end up with a big pot that I divide into my number of meat servings.. wow that was confusing..

Bottom line is about a nice bowl full is a serving for me... filling and yummy. ENJOY!!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
had a disposal bowl size about a cup and full
Old 09-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
had a disposal bowl size about a cup and full
Hey that works! yeah!! ..
Old 09-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #401
Tyl

i've never had that p2 chilli. i may try it next week.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #402

Quote:
i've never had that p2 chilli. i may try it next week.
Since it is cool here now, it really is good.. filling for so few calories too! I make mine extra spicy so it warms me to the core!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #403
Tyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Since it is cool here now, it really is good.. filling for so few calories too! I make mine extra spicy so it warms me to the core!
hmmm i'm gonna have to try it! sounds yummy!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #404
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Selahgal
Stats: 243/240.5/140
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: 8/1/14
Hey peeps! Ok, my good friend Dessa told me about this thread and I'm busy reading through it ... only on page 3 after two days! OY. Anyhow, I'm one of those rogues who've branched out into rebel territory after two weeks of 'by the book' homeopathic hcg and have been firmly rogue since!

Sooooooo glad to see I am not the only one who has the courage, the boldness, the guts to march into uncharted territory and try tweaks and fixes and experiments with this! Most of the folks who are 'purist' and do this 'by the book' are quite rabid about it and I'm just tired of the hassle and aggravation just because I'm not doing the hcg AS WRITTEN! I am sure they mean well.

None of them do it 100% perfect either, they just won't admit it or if they do, they say it's accidental. And those of us to do it OUR OWN WAY ON PURPOSE are to be hanged, tarred and feathered! HAHA! Sorry had to vent a bit.

Anyhow, I am SO excited to chat with other like-minded peeps and find out what you all are doing and how it worked out, etc.!!! How exciting!

So this is to officially add me to the 'stalker line' here! Heh! Let's roll!!! I am SO READY!!! Meanwhile I'll be busy trying to get this thread read!!! LOL

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds all our understanding.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Last edited by Selahgal; 09-27-2010 at 07:42 PM..
Old 09-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #405
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
I think this thread is growing faster than the Hcg thread! Can't concentrate much on posting because I am watching Kick Ass. I ate more than I planned on today. I did dose the three times. Hopefully I at least maintain.

B- bacon cheese omlete
L- salad w/ ranch, feta, 1 HB egg
s- string cheese
D- Tritip 10 1/2 oz.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #406

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb, hope you have a nice loss today!

ladies!

Marci! So glad to see others 'come out'...how encouraging!

Kandi~I agree...love it!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selahgal View Post
Hey peeps! Ok, my good friend Dessa told me about this thread and I'm busy reading through it ... only on page 3 after two days! OY. Anyhow, I'm one of those rogues who've branched out into rebel territory after two weeks of 'by the book' homeopathic hcg and have been firmly rogue since!

Sooooooo glad to see I am not the only one who has the courage, the boldness, the guts to march into uncharted territory and try tweaks and fixes and experiments with this! Most of the folks who are 'purist' and do this 'by the book' are quite rabid about it and I'm just tired of the hassle and aggravation just because I'm not doing the hcg AS WRITTEN! I am sure they mean well.

None of them do it 100% perfect either, they just won't admit it or if they do, they say it's accidental. And those of us to do it OUR OWN WAY ON PURPOSE are to be hanged, tarred and feathered! HAHA! Sorry had to vent a bit.

Anyhow, I am SO excited to chat with other like-minded peeps and find out what you all are doing and how it worked out, etc.!!! How exciting!

So this is to officially add me to the 'stalker line' here! Heh! Let's roll!!! I am SO READY!!! Meanwhile I'll be busy trying to get this thread read!!! LOL
OH MY GOSH MARCI~~ !! welcome welcome!!! So happy to see you here! Obviously I am in total agreement with you on everything you said, I just didn't realize there were more out there!!! Please feel free to share with us what you are doing, and how it is going for you!!!

I love all these REBELS!!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:25 AM   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
I think this thread is growing faster than the Hcg thread! Can't concentrate much on posting because I am watching Kick Ass. I ate more than I planned on today. I did dose the three times. Hopefully I at least maintain.

B- bacon cheese omlete
L- salad w/ ranch, feta, 1 HB egg
s- string cheese
D- Tritip 10 1/2 oz.
You call that alot of food?..... joking of course. I think it looks wonderful, and remember to give it a few days of experimenting and don't freak out!!

If you do not lose or if you have a gain, your body has to get used to the fact that you are going to actually FEED IT now.. so it may give you a hard time until it knows that. Keep the faith!! Have a great day Kandi!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, hope you have a nice loss today!

ladies!

Marci! So glad to see others 'come out'...how encouraging!

Kandi~I agree...love it!
Good morning Shari!! so good to see you bright and early! It is wonderful to see so many joining the REBELS!! I love it!!:

So today I lost 2 pounds!! I was excited, because it was my low day yesterday. I didn't eat after I posted, so it ended up at 724 cals.

Today I will have a higher cal day, not sure what yet, but I am aiming for mostly low carb foods plus some fruit. I'll keep the sugar for the weekend when I let loose a bit more... at least that is my plan for today.

If there is one thing you may have found out about me, it is I don't enjoy being told what to do......even by myself...
Old 09-28-2010, 03:34 AM   #410

LOL..you are toooo funny!! Congrats lady!!! How much have you lost so far from calorie cycling?
Old 09-28-2010, 03:44 AM   #411

Quote:
LOL..you are toooo funny!! Congrats lady!!! How much have you lost so far from calorie cycling?
Since I started to cycle I THINK I have lost about 30 pounds. That is since August 15th I think? So probably a month and a half of being a real rebel and 30 pounds GONE! I'll take it!

I did start out slowly though, I was not brave enough to jump head first into the sugar and starches. That part took some time. I just added extra P2 foods the start with. After I saw I could get away with that, I became more brave. Since I have so much to lose, I believe that is why it is falling off so much easier than you "little ones"...

I still think this will work all the way to goal with some tweaking DOWN on the calorie high days .... I know the HHCG is behind it though, I could never knock off the pounds like this before. I just want to be sure it will STAY GONE.. so I plan to maintain along the way.. just not now...
Old 09-28-2010, 03:52 AM   #412
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Morning Ladies,

Count me in as a rebel too. I want to first say that I did my first round pretty much the way it was supposed to be...added some almond butter but that was it. I changed out most of my products....ect ect...I lost 18.6 lbs...I was very pleased with that. I mantained ok for a week then got into some stuff one weekend and went up 2 lbs over my ldw and decided to start R2.

My first week I did ok till the weekend and I went off the reservation and ended up back where I was 217.....this morning I'm 213. I want to be honest about it so....there it is. I know this is my pms week but no excuses...I'm not hungry...I'm just craving junk. My goal and I WILL do it because I'm posting it here is to eat pretty clean for the rest of the week and hopefully get back to my LDW of R1 and then get into some new territory!

I want to say thank you for all the rebels out there willing to share their experience so we can learn from each other.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #413

Wow!! That's amazing!! You can't dispute this plan with those stats...that's the same as if doing simeons to the 'T'. As you know, I'm so afraid of trying it and having the initial gain...but I know that I just can't do the protocol anymore..I'm so burned out from it...too many rounds to count now. I'm definitely joining you guys in just a few more days..lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:01 AM   #414

Colleen. Congrats on having a successful 1st round!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Morning Ladies,

Count me in as a rebel too. I want to first say that I did my first round pretty much the way it was supposed to be...added some almond butter but that was it. I changed out most of my products....ect ect...I lost 18.6 lbs...I was very pleased with that. I mantained ok for a week then got into some stuff one weekend and went up 2 lbs over my ldw and decided to start R2.

My first week I did ok till the weekend and I went off the reservation and ended up back where I was 217.....this morning I'm 213. I want to be honest about it so....there it is. I know this is my pms week but no excuses...I'm not hungry...I'm just craving junk. My goal and I WILL do it because I'm posting it here is to eat pretty clean for the rest of the week and hopefully get back to my LDW of R1 and then get into some new territory!

I want to say thank you for all the rebels out there willing to share their experience so we can learn from each other.
Colleen I have been thinking about you daily, and am so glad you are back posting here! You were one of my first visitor to REBEL Camp, back when I was just trying to figure it out.. so I am happy to see you are giving it a shot..

I know you can do this! You know and have said yourself that you are craving junk and the only thing we have to do on this is harness it in.. YES we can have some junk. I do... I am honest about it too.. but then I am willing to have a day like yesterday to counteract that... as long as we do that, I BELIEVE we will succeed.

So onward and downward girl! We are all here to support you and listen to what you are doing so we can learn too!! I agree with you , thank you to EVERYONE who is willing to share.. it is so helpful!!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 AM   #416

Quote:
Wow!! That's amazing!! You can't dispute this plan with those stats...that's the same as if doing simeons to the 'T'. As you know, I'm so afraid of trying it and having the initial gain...but I know that I just can't do the protocol anymore..I'm so burned out from it...too many rounds to count now. I'm definitely joining you guys in just a few more days..lol.
oh Shari, I can relate and I only did ONE round by the book..mostly...

I really tried, but just could not do anymore.. it does burn you out! So we are looking forward to seeing how you do!! You know we are rooting you on!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:03 AM   #417
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LosingKitty
Stats: 298/206.5/145
Hi Deb! and the other rebels.

Your Journal is really hopping these days! I'm still basically standing still. Half the time I wonder of my HHCG wasnt any good (I bought cheap stuff) and half the time I think I would have been hungry if it wasnt. Then again on LC you arent hungry so just adding a grapefruit and an apple a day to LC food (protocol) would that have made me hungry without HHCG?

Anyway its good to see your band of rebels growing! It always bummed me out to see only goodie-goodies on the HCG threads and I was struggling (and then cheating).

Anyway wanted to say HI and I'm still around- just still confused.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:19 AM   #418
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
I nominate "My HHCG experiment" for the Best Journal Ever award!

Good morning, Deb. Congrats on your AWESOME loss!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:28 AM   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
I nominate "My HHCG experiment" for the Best Journal Ever award!

Good morning, Deb. Congrats on your AWESOME loss!
I second this vote! Love the rebel attitude and doing it your way.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:38 AM   #420
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susique333
Stats: started at 230+ Type2 Diabetes Insulin
WOE: LOW CARB, higher fat
Start Date: summer 2007 RESTART May 2012
Sometimes breaking the 'rules' is the way to find new avenues. I see nothing wrong with it! It is a personal decision. Some people do better with strict rules (especially with dieting) and some not so much. I tend to do my own thing.

Closed Thread