Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #4141
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Upping cals and boy does it feel good to wake and have coffee with creamer. (h&h now for me )

No weight gain. No weight loss. Which is what P3 is about right?!?!?
12yrslater is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #4142
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Upping cals and boy does it feel good to wake and have coffee with creamer. (h&h now for me )

No weight gain. No weight loss. Which is what P3 is about right?!?!?
FOR MEEE that is a full go!!... and CONGRATS ON YOUR STABILIZING!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #4143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina gal livin in South Jersey
Posts: 3,484
Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Hey Deb hope U feel better as the day wears on.
obraxton is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #4144
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Upping cals and boy does it feel good to wake and have coffee with creamer. (h&h now for me )

No weight gain. No weight loss. Which is what P3 is about right?!?!?
WOW, you are stabilizer well already!! Good for you!!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #4145
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Deb, I started my calorie counting plan on yesterday. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #4146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Hey Deb hope U feel better as the day wears on.
Thanks Dessa!! Hope things are well for you today too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Deb, I started my calorie counting plan on yesterday. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.
Great!!!! so far so good is GREAT!... thanks hon, yes, please keep me posted!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:41 AM   #4147
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Great!!!! so far so good is GREAT!... thanks hon, yes, please keep me posted!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #4148
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Morning Deb this is day 2 loading for you? If so enjoy lol
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #4149
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
hey meek, how many cals are you aiming for?
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #4150
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Morning Deb this is day 2 loading for you? If so enjoy lol
YEP!! and today it is kicking in, I am not hungry today, yesterday, I was. So I am gonna eat as much as I can, but If I can't I won't. How is your day going Sans? Good I hope!!!

Pati, my first round that I lost 21 pounds on, I drank Coffee with Cream and i had diet sodas. So I am going to compare the RX with that round, and see how I do.. have to keep it equal to see real results for my experiment.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:55 AM   #4151
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Awesome that it is kicking in already, have some yummy goodness for me oh I agree I give up diet sodas my 1st round then realised I still lost having it, so keep your hands of my soda!! lol
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #4152
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Awesome that it is kicking in already, have some yummy goodness for me oh I agree I give up diet sodas my 1st round then realised I still lost having it, so keep your hands of my soda!! lol
HECK YEAH!! why give it up if I don't have to? It really helps me stick to it and make it through the day!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #4153
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YEP!! and today it is kicking in, I am not hungry today, yesterday, I was. So I am gonna eat as much as I can, but If I can't I won't. How is your day going Sans? Good I hope!!!

Pati, my first round that I lost 21 pounds on, I drank Coffee with Cream and i had diet sodas. So I am going to compare the RX with that round, and see how I do.. have to keep it equal to see real results for my experiment.


ooooooo i so don't like you

Seriously LUCKY YOU!!!! I became one of those peeps so freaking afraid of tweaking even the slightest things up until these last 2 days where instead of no rx w/ 500 cals, I am upping them slowly (ala AJ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Awesome that it is kicking in already, have some yummy goodness for me oh I agree I give up diet sodas my 1st round then realised I still lost having it, so keep your hands of my soda!! lol
I miss the diet sodas :blush: Maybe time to add them back in? hHmmmm...only thing is it will definitely make drink less water and I don't want to do that either....dagnabit!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #4154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
ooooooo i so don't like you

Seriously LUCKY YOU!!!! I became one of those peeps so freaking afraid of tweaking even the slightest things up until these last 2 days where instead of no rx w/ 500 cals, I am upping them slowly (ala AJ )



I miss the diet sodas :blush: Maybe time to add them back in? hHmmmm...only thing is it will definitely make drink less water and I don't want to do that either....dagnabit!
Well I do understand that part. I drink a ton of water everyday and always have. The diet sodas are in addition to that ton... If you think it will keep you from drinking enough water, then just make yourself have water FIRST, then a diet soda as a treat...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #4155
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
My trick (that stayed with me) in P2 was to have AT LEAST 2 of my 30 oz of water before I ate. I still aim for 2 before noon. I also have another 30 at lunch and then that's it here (otherwise I'll be wanting to go on my commute home! )

Then I have another 30 - 60 at home. I drink coffee in the am and pm. (BTW Deb, those got smaller too )

I guess a Diet cola with din din wouldn't hurt
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #4156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
My trick (that stayed with me) in P2 was to have AT LEAST 2 of my 30 oz of water before I ate. I still aim for 2 before noon. I also have another 30 at lunch and then that's it here (otherwise I'll be wanting to go on my commute home! )

Then I have another 30 - 60 at home. I drink coffee in the am and pm. (BTW Deb, those got smaller too )

I guess a Diet cola with din din wouldn't hurt
YOU MEAN no more Pati sized cups of coffee?.... well that is great, and you have a good plan to get the water in, so a dessert of diet coke sounds like a nice treat to me!!!... go girl!!! ( but wait till you get home to go ).....

I am so glad my commute home is only 7 minutes...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #4157
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YOU MEAN no more Pati sized cups of coffee?.... well that is great, and you have a good plan to get the water in, so a dessert of diet coke sounds like a nice treat to me!!!... go girl!!! ( but wait till you get home to go ).....

I am so glad my commute home is only 7 minutes...
I like you less now!! 7 minutes?

My dessert is my coffee

But definitely will add that sweetness of the diet coke back in thanks to you! (twisted my arm ) ....

And yep. Can you believe my Pati sized coffees are no longer?!?!?!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #4158
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I like you less now!! 7 minutes?

My dessert is my coffee

But definitely will add that sweetness of the diet coke back in thanks to you! (twisted my arm ) ....

And yep. Can you believe my Pati sized coffees are no longer?!?!?!
I find that so hard to believe!!! So how long is your commute? MORE than 7 minutes?...

I swear I do have it easy though, I get right on the highway and it takes me within a mile of my house, straight shot. Love it!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #4159
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
hey meek, how many cals are you aiming for?
700-1200 (-minus 200 from my 20 min run).

I know it's not much, but I have to lose this weight!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #4160
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
My commute is zero minutes cuz I work from home
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #4161
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
My commute is zero minutes cuz I work from home
HEY!!! that is the best of both worlds!... must be nice!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #4162
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I find that so hard to believe!!! So how long is your commute? MORE than 7 minutes?...

I swear I do have it easy though, I get right on the highway and it takes me within a mile of my house, straight shot. Love it!
When I drove, it was 30 minutes.
Now I take public trans and it's 1 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
700-1200 (-minus 200 from my 20 min run).

I know it's not much, but I have to lose this weight!
We are here to root you along the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
My commute is zero minutes cuz I work from home
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #4163
Senior LCF Member
 
quezsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ORLANDO, FL
Posts: 137
Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
My commute is zero minutes cuz I work from home
I can relate to that, me too Princess. what kinda of work do you do? I do customer service for Arise.

I love working from home!
quezsmom is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #4164
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post
I can relate to that, me too Princess. what kinda of work do you do? I do customer service for Arise.

I love working from home!
...and to think, you were the ones i liked


I kid
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #4165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post
I can relate to that, me too Princess. what kinda of work do you do? I do customer service for Arise.

I love working from home!
You lucky lady too!!! How are things going so far this week Marva?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
...and to think, you were the ones i liked


I kid
YEAH ME TOO.......
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #4166
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Pati, I just mailled off the book. You should receive it in a couple days.

Kandi and others who want to tune in: The name of the show is called "Extreme Couponing" and it comes on TLC started Wednesday at 9PM.
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #4167
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,813
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Thank you so very much Meek!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #4168
Senior LCF Member
 
quezsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ORLANDO, FL
Posts: 137
Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YEP!! and today it is kicking in, I am not hungry today, yesterday, I was. So I am gonna eat as much as I can, but If I can't I won't. How is your day going Sans? Good I hope!!!

Pati, my first round that I lost 21 pounds on, I drank Coffee with Cream and i had diet sodas. So I am going to compare the RX with that round, and see how I do.. have to keep it equal to see real results for my experiment.
Deb, I have been drinking my coffee as well this round of p2. I didnt the first time. ( i was a real newbie) but this time since i am a roguer.. lol, it seems to be going well. In fact i lost 4lbs yesterday(down to 295.8) which is so bizarre. I think its because I ate earlier than ususal, and the last thing I ate was my 1/2 grapefruit, and it was like 1230am. I went to bed at like 4am. Normally i am eating my last snack at like 2or 3am. (I work at nite, so truly a nite owl) I was hungry last nite, like my stomach was growling, i noticed that the night b4, i think it has something to do with the higher weight loss. Because ive been losing about 1lb a day. but some days it just goes crazy. I will take it though !

Someone was talking about the coupon show, which I cannot wait to watch. I coupon also, unfortunately they dont double coupons here in Florida so I cannot get the great deals like they do. But, i have cut my grocery bill from like $400 a payperiod down to $150. Coupons do pay off in the end if you do them correctly. But you have to know what your stores policies are, and what coupons they will take. Sometimes the cashiers dont even know the policies, you have to know them sometimes. its definitely worth it!

enjoy your journey everyone!
quezsmom is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #4169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,220
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Yes!! I'm totally jealous too!! My commute is easily 40min-1hr 1/2 depending on traffic! I'm with Pati and really hating now!

Ok, now I'm done hating.

Congrats Marva on such huge releases!! I've heard the theory about the stomach growling meaning higher releases but I always want to fill it..maybe that's my problem.

Thanks Meek, I'm going to DVR it when I get home.

Pati~I had cream in my coffee and it didn't affect my losses either. Congrats on staying the same in P3..enjoy!
shari is online now  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #4170
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,555
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
OMG MARVA!! that is fantastic!! look at you lose the weight!! That is awesome and I hope it continues for you.. wow.. so jealous..

Shari, you girls who commute have my total respect!!! I would just go nuts in a car that long.. or a bus or a train, or anything!! More power to you and PATI!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.