Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 05:55 AM   #4081
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Ah yes! it was 17 days... well I am so glad it is working for you girl!! I recall you had such a hard time getting to that number and beyond for awhile.. so I am happy!!!!! WHO doesn't miss fat on these low fat plans? Can you imagine living your whole life low fat?... HECK NO!!!

I will have wings in the next 3 days, to make sure I don't think too much about it during the 3 weeks on protocol. I plan to start out strict and see how it goes hunger wise.. hopefully it will be like Pati's experience, but I prepare for whatever it is!!.. I am just excited for my new experiment...

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 05:58 AM   #4082

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
I'm excited for you! You've done so well thus far so to see you go lower will be icing on a yummy cake! See I'm thinking of load foods for you...! I agree about the low-fat..but it's only for awhile. I plan to maintain doing low carb when I at some point in my life get to goal! I know how to maintain very well..got that one on lock!

Enjoy your day and BBQ...yum!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #4083

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Ah yes! it was 17 days... well I am so glad it is working for you girl!! I recall you had such a hard time getting to that number and beyond for awhile.. so I am happy!!!!! WHO doesn't miss fat on these low fat plans? Can you imagine living your whole life low fat?... HECK NO!!!

I will have wings in the next 3 days, to make sure I don't think too much about it during the 3 weeks on protocol. I plan to start out strict and see how it goes hunger wise.. hopefully it will be like Pati's experience, but I prepare for whatever it is!!.. I am just excited for my new experiment...
You will NOT be hungry...trust!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:45 AM   #4084

Thank you Shari and Meek!! I love the positive energy!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:21 AM   #4085
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
WOOOHOOOO!! :dance:

Loading....YUM!! Have fun.

So did you lose weight on IF? I am wondering only because I may use it along with P3. Just a thought.

Looks like my final loss is 18.5. No loss today. I am so glad I did it you guys! I am finally back to where I was preholidays I am moving on to P3 while Deb starts P2. I plan on loading again on Easter weekend for another round before summer.

Best of luck Deb! Like Meek said, YOU WON'T BE HUNGRY!! I'm telling you, I wasn't hungry once. Bored with the food? yes. Hungry? Not at all.

You'll do just fine babe
Old 04-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #4086

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

So did you lose weight on IF? I am wondering only because I may use it along with P3. Just a thought.

Looks like my final loss is 18.5. No loss today. I am so glad I did it you guys! I am finally back to where I was preholidays I am moving on to P3 while Deb starts P2. I plan on loading again on Easter weekend for another round before summer.

Best of luck Deb! Like Meek said, YOU WON'T BE HUNGRY!! I'm telling you, I wasn't hungry once. Bored with the food? yes. Hungry? Not at all.

You'll do just fine babe
Thanks Patikins!!!... I lost a whopping 4 pounds last month with IF!... However!!! I ate whatever I wanted to, and was very very satisfied within my 5 hour window. Did I have hunger at night? NO, Did I want something anyway? OF COURSE!! For the most part though, it is a wonderful way to maintain weight I believe.

WHEN I finally reach my goal, I am going to incorporate IF into my life as a constant. I will probably STILL while on P2 stay within that window. That way, no matter how bored I am with food, I won't be ALLOWED to eat anything out of that time period. I may stretch it to 6 hours so I can have Lunch at the beginning then Dinner at the end, and then DONE.

Thanks for the motivation hon, and WELL DONE !!! you did it!! so very proud of you dear!! So now you have 3 days of low cals/ no hcg, then P3? We expect a blow by blow on P3 also!!! .. I will post daily and I want you to keep here with us pretty please???

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #4087
Big Yapper!!!!

Your plan sounds GREAT!!

I am so not going anywhere (even if you kick me out! )

I'm "couponing" today. I love Sundays shopping trips!

BTW - I think I'm going to do like AveryJenn. Up cals starting tomorrow. I will start with HWC in the am. Then keep at P2 foods but upping the proteins. I'm excited to go to P3 but in all honesty, I'd love to stay on P2 and finish my vial
Old 04-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #4088

Quote:
Your plan sounds GREAT!!

BTW - I think I'm going to do like AveryJenn. Up cals starting tomorrow. I will start with HWC in the am. Then keep at P2 foods but upping the proteins. I'm excited to go to P3 but in all honesty, I'd love to stay on P2 and finish my vial
I don't see why that wouldn't work Pati, it's a nice kinda rogue plan... slowly build up... I like it!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #4089

Quote:

You'll do just fine babe
Congrats on the 18.5 pounds released. I'm proud of you for giving it your all. You did well. I'm sure you'll maintain during P3. You seem to be very focused.

Have a great day, and enjoy that cream you so deserve, lol.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #4090
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
YAY!!! If you don't have the hunger like Pati, then you probably will be able to go strict. I may have to do a round after the cruise if I don't behave. Happy loading!

Honestly, I haven't been as strict as I was during the first week. I was doing some 17-day, some low carb then those times I didn't follow any plan..lol. That's why I'm kinda re-doing it again and sticking to it. It really is easy and the food is delicious..the only downfall I can think of is that after a week or so I began to crave/miss fat! It's primarily a low-fat diet but you get your 'good' fat from olive or flaxseed oil. But come on...I want wings every once in awhile. What's making me go back is that I know it works.
Shari, what plan are you doing?
Quote:

You'll do just fine babe
Congrats on the loss.. you did awesome!
Quote:
Your plan sounds GREAT!!

Where do you get your coupons from? I have a confession... I used coffemate sf hazelnut cream in my coffee yesterday morning. A whole lot more than 1 TBL too.. I lost 1.2 overnight.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #4091

Deb, I'm going to adjust my cals a bit while IFing because I am maintaining well on this lifestyle, but I need to lose weight! .
Old 04-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #4092

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Deb, I'm going to adjust my cals a bit while IFing because I am maintaining well on this lifestyle, but I need to lose weight! .
I hear you dear!!! I love IFing, but I want to lose more weight!!!! So I'm gonna do this round and see how it goes, then decide where to go from there. I think IF is perfect for maintainance!! I could live like that forever.. Also love WW. I just don't like counting things.. as we both know...
Old 04-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #4093
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...best of luck with your new round I know it is going to be a great one!!!

Pati...18.5lbs incredible
Old 04-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #4094

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Deb...best of luck with your new round I know it is going to be a great one!!!

Pati...18.5lbs incredible
Thank you Sans!! I sure hope so... I really need to get myself in gear now!! How are you doing? Just enjoying life and not worrying about a plan?

Well except for that darn thief who ruined your day. Is anything going to be done about him? Can you form a mob?... I'd join you hunt him down and give him a swift kick in the ..........!!!!!!!

Have a great rest of the evening!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #4095
Big Yapper!!!!

lmao he has probably left the city otherwise he would be lynched!!! I really want to start the pellets and start losing I havent weighed in over week I need to get in control again, I keep saying monday lets hope it is this monday!!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #4096

Quote:
lmao he has probably left the city otherwise he would be lynched!!! I really want to start the pellets and start losing I havent weighed in over week I need to get in control again, I keep saying monday lets hope it is this monday!!
YES!! then we can do a round together.... Ok, well whenever you get your head in the game and really want to do it, we are HERE!!! someone is gonna be doing something at all times, so we can support each other!!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #4097
Big Yapper!!!!

No promises but I will try, kick me up the backside pls lol
Old 04-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #4098

Quote:
No promises but I will try, kick me up the backside pls lol
IMMA GONNA KICK YA!!......
Old 04-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #4099

Old 04-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #4100

Old 04-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #4101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Shari, what plan are you doing?

Congrats on the loss.. you did awesome!

Where do you get your coupons from? I have a confession... I used coffemate sf hazelnut cream in my coffee yesterday morning. A whole lot more than 1 TBL too.. I lost 1.2 overnight.
Kandi, so do i, but i use the international coffee sugar free creamer. Its so good. YUM! I get tmy coupons from the sunday paper here in Fl. but i also have a subscription to www.mycouponhunter.com. I do the 100 coupons for $15.00. I dont shop without coupons. You can also go to Coupons, or Printable Coupons and Money Saving Tips - RedPlum.com, www.smartsource.com. they are free to print off. make sure you have 2 coupons if your buying two of the same item. (the creamer is alwasy like 2 for $5.00, i have coupons for $1.00 off 1, so use two coupons, its 2 for $3.00 )

hope everyone had a great weekend. I m down 8lbs this 1st week back on p2. Started Sun March 27. Intereted to see what progress I make this week. Hopefully i will be back to my originial weight loss from b4 i left.

Hi guys!

marva
Old 04-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #4102

Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post
Kandi, so do i, but i use the international coffee sugar free creamer. Its so good. YUM! I get tmy coupons from the sunday paper here in Fl. but i also have a subscription to www.mycouponhunter.com. I do the 100 coupons for $15.00. I dont shop without coupons. You can also go to Coupons, or Printable Coupons and Money Saving Tips - RedPlum.com, www.smartsource.com. they are free to print off. make sure you have 2 coupons if your buying two of the same item. (the creamer is alwasy like 2 for $5.00, i have coupons for $1.00 off 1, so use two coupons, its 2 for $3.00 )

hope everyone had a great weekend. I m down 8lbs this 1st week back on p2. Started Sun March 27. Intereted to see what progress I make this week. Hopefully i will be back to my originial weight loss from b4 i left.

Hi guys!

marva
Marva, thanks for sharing those sites. I want to start using coupons when I shop. There's a new reality show coming on this week on couponing. This one lady purchased 600+ dollars worth of food and only paid $6.43 . I want to learn her secret!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #4103

Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post

Hi guys!

marva
HI Marva!! Good to see you back and WOW, what a wonderful loss!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see how you this week also.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #4104

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Happy Monday Deb and friends!

Happy loading Deb! If I wasn't too weak mentally, I'd ask what's on your menu (PMS now ). Naw I'm good..enjoy!

Congrats Pati!! You rock!!!

Cookie~I'm doing the 17-day diet..a very good plan. I lost 7lbs in 7 days during my first week.

Congrats on such nice releases Marva! I use coupons diligently but not like I know some others do. I have a girlfriend that is a pro! Like Meek, I plan to look at that new show and get some tips. Thanks for the links...going there when I get to work.

anyone else visiting....
Old 04-04-2011, 04:30 AM   #4105

Good Morning Shari!!! good to see you and I wish nothing but good stuff today... don't worry I won't post my GORGE days... I don't even know what I am gonna have yet, but It is gonna be GOOD!..

To all my buddies visiting today, I will be back at lunch, so have a wonderful morning!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:33 AM   #4106
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:40 AM   #4107

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going.
So far so good!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #4108

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Enjoy loading and best of luck on your new journey!
Old 04-04-2011, 05:40 AM   #4109

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Enjoy loading and best of luck on your new journey!
Thank you hon, you are so sweet!!!...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:04 AM   #4110
Big Yapper!!!!

BTW - Deb, you are loading aren't you?!?!?!?
Closed Thread