Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 07:48 AM   #3961
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
BTW - I think I am doing better this round because I am trying different things. Like I added Tilapia which OMG I am loving!!!

Last time was sooo boring for me! Then I was starting to get bored again with the chicken but I did this on Saturday and it was soooo flippin good!

I did the same thing again for lunch today except that I made it with 96% lean ground beef. I made 2 patties...I can't wait! LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 07:52 AM   #3962
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
See why I love ya? ONLY YOU would understand my whacked way of communicating!
it's cuz we are related... ya know..
Old 03-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #3963

Quote:
BTW - I think I am doing better this round because I am trying different things. Like I added Tilapia which OMG I am loving!!!

Last time was sooo boring for me! Then I was starting to get bored again with the chicken but I did this on Saturday and it was soooo flippin good!

I did the same thing again for lunch today except that I made it with 96% lean ground beef. I made 2 patties...I can't wait! LOL
OH GIRL!! I am gonna have to use my recipes you sent, that sounds wonderful! At first I was thinking, ok I can eat worms If I lose weight on them... then I realized what is it....YUM!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:06 AM   #3964
Big Yapper!!!!

Worms

Hmmm....delicious grilled worms!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #3965

Quote:
Worms

Hmmm....delicious grilled worms!
on second thought..... But hey, I would DEFINATELY lose weight!..
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #3966
Big Yapper!!!!

We all would! Only because we wouldn't be eatin' ANYTHING!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #3967

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Pati~that does look good! Wow, you're making the protocol seem doable again... Are you liking the injections better than drops? Is your hunger less?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #3968
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Pati~that does look good! Wow, you're making the protocol seem doable again... Are you liking the injections better than drops? Is your hunger less?
OMG Shari, it's 100% better. I can go almost all work day without eating. I have not any hunger issues at all! The only reason I eat is because if I don't eat at a semi normal time, I would throw off my evening meals and I try not to eat dinner too late.

Before, even on Atkins, by 11 am my stomach would be growling like mad so I'd go get food. Now, I can sit here past 130 and still not be hungry.

I am also doing other proteins and not JUST CHICKEN! Altho' I was in a chicken rut last week. I reeeaalllyyy wanted to fling my 3.5 oz of chicken across the kitchen but I wouldn't of had anything to eat so I opted against doing that!

Bottom line? FOR ME rx is 100 x's better. (This is what I noticed in ME - don't want the hhcg takers upset with me).
It's working so well that I even considered going longer than the 21 days. Seriously would love to but I then can't go out and I hate that part.
My 21st day on VLCD is next Sunday. I may just go the extra 2 days through Tuesday. Do VLCDs w/o hcg Wed - Friday and P3 Saturday 4/8. This may work if I can get the attorney who works for us to reschedule lunch :P
Old 03-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #3969

Wow, that's incredible...what a difference! Glad it's working so well for you!! I know what you mean about getting bored with the food. Plus I'm a meat lover and the 3.5oz is like a taste-tease for me... . I have to truly do some mind changing when in P2. I'm definitely interested in this kind for the future, I used to draw blood for pregnancy testing many years ago so needles don't scare me...thanks a bunch! I'm so happy for you!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #3970
Big Yapper!!!!

The best part is KNOWING you will get to eat atkins like again and reshape that body While i love the scale and the #s going down, I am looking forward to the reshaping part just as much

Thanks Shari!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #3971
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey guys!

Funny how it's actually Deb's journal, but feels more like a gathering place for everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready and raring to go to make the most of the week ahead. I know I am!

Deb, I am so jealous of your son - that view is gorgeous! Sorry that you're having to deal with more snow. That just sucks. I saw something on FB that I'm going to have to post on your wall. I think that you'll get a kick out of it.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #3972

Ok cool Laura! I LOVE that my journal is a nice gathering place, sure makes it easier to converse with you guys... Of course I do have to visit your journals too, to see how you are doing! My son is a turd sometimes, he has the quirkiest sense of humor, he is hilarious, but needs to learn his social skills.....

I am just so thrilled that Pati's experiment is working so well, gives me the courage to do try the RX , which I wanted to for other purposes.. like SLEEP, and energy... This could work well...

Anyway! Hope you all are having a great day, I am at lunch, but I have too much to do to eat right now... so talk at ya'all later!!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #3973
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Quote:

Recipe please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow, that's incredible...what a difference! Glad it's working so well for you!! I know what you mean about getting bored with the food. Plus I'm a meat lover and the 3.5oz is like a taste-tease for me... . I have to truly do some mind changing when in P2. I'm definitely interested in this kind for the future, I used to draw blood for pregnancy testing many years ago so needles don't scare me...thanks a bunch! I'm so happy for you!
I agree w/ 3.5 oz being a tease!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #3974
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Hey Deb, everyone! So yesterday I restarted p2. Did so well , i ate my apple for breakfast. had my dandelion tea, plust cup country time peach tea. I had shrimp/cabbage for lunch. I had some steamed fish w/okra for dinner. (i know not on plan, but its what i had) My period was starting, because i had some serious chronic fatigue. If I wasnt working i was sleeping. Then my stomach started cramping, i was in the bathroom on/off yesterday ugh! finally fell went to sleep at 1030. before i went to sleep i ate my 1/2 grapefruit. I had a little bit of a headache. When i woke up i was weak , i tasted some of moms banana pudding, then i had a cup of coffee, then i had a oatmeal bar . I got up this morning knowing i had gained.. can you believe this .. I lost 5lbs.. WHAT THE #&#*$&$* is that? really 303.0 go figure. I am stumped. really stumped. still have slight bit of headache. I know its partially period. I had a cup of coffee today. but other than that trying to stick with p2. will let you know how tomorrow goes.. I am so baffled. If i had been trying to do this (which i was) it didnt seem to work? I am happy about the 5lbs though!

Patti glad the RX is working for you. I have never tried it, so for hhcg has done me good., but my mind is open i may try one day.

Deb.. glad the IF is still working for ya.. tweeking as always right!

hope everyone had great weekend!

marva
Old 03-29-2011, 04:03 AM   #3975

Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post
Hey Deb, everyone! So yesterday I restarted p2. Did so well , i ate my apple for breakfast. had my dandelion tea, plust cup country time peach tea. I had shrimp/cabbage for lunch. I had some steamed fish w/okra for dinner. (i know not on plan, but its what i had) My period was starting, because i had some serious chronic fatigue. If I wasnt working i was sleeping. Then my stomach started cramping, i was in the bathroom on/off yesterday ugh! finally fell went to sleep at 1030. before i went to sleep i ate my 1/2 grapefruit. I had a little bit of a headache. When i woke up i was weak , i tasted some of moms banana pudding, then i had a cup of coffee, then i had a oatmeal bar . I got up this morning knowing i had gained.. can you believe this .. I lost 5lbs.. WHAT THE #&#*$&$* is that? really 303.0 go figure. I am stumped. really stumped. still have slight bit of headache. I know its partially period. I had a cup of coffee today. but other than that trying to stick with p2. will let you know how tomorrow goes.. I am so baffled. If i had been trying to do this (which i was) it didnt seem to work? I am happy about the 5lbs though!

Patti glad the RX is working for you. I have never tried it, so for hhcg has done me good., but my mind is open i may try one day.

marva
WOW MARVA!!! that is fantastic!!!! I say take it and run with it, and don't try to figure it out.... Our bodies are wonderous things...

I hope you are feeling better today though, and continue on your path down the scale!!! YOU GO GIRL!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:02 AM   #3976
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going chick
Old 03-29-2011, 05:15 AM   #3977

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going chick
Goin GOOD!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:40 AM   #3978

Gallery: Meek75
Happy Tuesday, Deb & Friends! .

I can't wait until the weekend arrives.....!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #3979

Good morning Deb and others! I love your community journal!

Congrats Marva, I agree with Deb...don't try to figure it out, just take it and run!!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #3980
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quezsmom View Post

marva
TAKE IT!! Claim those 5lbs lost regardless!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Happy Tuesday, Deb & Friends! .

I can't wait until the weekend arrives.....!

Have a great day everyone!
SPILL IT! What's this weekend that you are so excited about?
Old 03-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #3981
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Recipe please!

I agree w/ 3.5 oz being a tease!
Kandi...No real recipe to be honest. I weighed my 3.5 oz of meat (which by the way is a real tease especially for someone like me who can totally polish off a HUGE porterhouse at Outback :blush: )
Anyway, all I did was take out the piece of meat and let it sit out for a while after I seasoned it. I used salt, pepper and this seasoning which is zero carbs (I don't know the name of it?) Anyway, I sliced a bunch of onion and sauted in a drop of beef broth (covered). When those were done, I pushed to the side and cooked the meat (again covered)...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy but boy was it soooo good! :P
Old 03-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #3982
Big Yapper!!!!

Howdy Deb

How's it going?!?!?

Me? Down another .5
Old 03-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #3983

Quote:
Howdy Deb

How's it going?!?!?

Me? Down another .5
You are on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!! where is that little fire dude?... EXCELLENT job Pati!! So happp happp happy for ya!!!

Meek, yeah what is this weekend!!!!

Shari, I agree, love my little community!!!

I have only a minute, but I'll be back at lunch....
Old 03-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #3984
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nitenurse
Stats: 290-/(240-233)/160
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: 1972
Had to go looking for this thread-off drops, going to start back next week. Kind of flu-ing or something this week. Interested in what you do next Deb.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #3985

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenurse View Post
Had to go looking for this thread-off drops, going to start back next week. Kind of flu-ing or something this week. Interested in what you do next Deb.
Thanks nitenurse.. hope you feel better soon!! I have now gone off the drops myself, while i wait for the injections to come in. The only bad thing is I feel some hunger now, and I don't like that...
Old 03-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #3986

- My weigh in for The Wall challenge, and the fact that there is no work!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #3987
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
I like that Meek - Deb & Friends. Sounds like a variety show.

I think it's great that so many people who are doing so many different things can get together in one place and be so supportive of each other. It really is a beautiful thing.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:43 AM   #3988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post

I think it's great that so many people who are doing so many different things can get together in one place and be so supportive of each other. It really is a beautiful thing.
I agree, Laura!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #3989
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
- My weigh in for The Wall challenge, and the fact that there is no work!
OOHHHH!! Excited for sure! We're cheering ya on
So you only weigh once a week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post

Ain't that the truth!!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #3990

I agreeeeee!!!
Closed Thread