Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #3931
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
2 pounds is fantastic! Head up, your doing awesome!
DisneyPrincess is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 07:42 AM   #3932
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Congrats on the 2lbs!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #3933
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thank you Ladies!! Now I am not getting email notification on my threads... hummm....wonder what happened with that.. anyway!! yes, I have to be happy with 2 pounds because I have really eaten things I love this week.

I am still working on what kind of window of time is best for ME.. it seems to vary between work days and weekends. I hope changing it up won't hurt too much.

On the wekends I love the idea of not having to eat early, just wait for awhile and eat later. The later I start the window, the later I can go on weekends. Trial and error as I always say!!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #3934
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
CONGRATS on the 2lbs DEB!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Yes, it was down.. drove me batty! I even had to cheat on this site and find another one to look at. (it just wasn't the same though)

2 pounds is great Deb!

Pati- I started at 30 units (150iu's) but felt hungry. Did 30 units for my 2 load days and my first VLCD. I felt hungry still so I went up to 40 units thinking it was 175iu's but when I went to recheck my calculations I figured it was 200iu's. I shot myself up w/ the 200iu's for 2 days and was still hungry. I ended up skipping yesterday's shot. (not sure if I am going to do a full 40 round or a 21 day yet) It seemed like I wasn't as hungry yesterday. I went down to 25 units this morning. We will see how that works. 25 units is equal to the 125 iu's. We will see how my hunger is today..
Hopefully the lower dose does the trick for you!!

Me? I released 1.5lbs this morning! I will TAKE IT SO 15 VLDs and down 14.5 lbs...Not too shabby

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. I will try to sneak in later tonight when settling down for the day...
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #3935
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Tyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 15,338
Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
That's fascinating about ppl losing weight while using hcg as a sleep aide.
Tyl is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #3936
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
cookie34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
My hunger has really diminished today. I am going to continue on the lower dose. I am praying it does the trick!
cookie34 is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #3937
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
YEAH PATI!!!!! That is fantastic!!! Aren't you doing better this time than the first? Seems like it anyway.. so happy for you girl!!!

Kandi, I hope that lower dose does the trick also... hunger makes all the difference in the world! Good luck hon!

Chantyl. I agree with you on that.. it is really interesting.. they lost weight even though they were not on the diet... hummmm

Hope you all are having a great weekend.. it is spring break here for the kids and it snowed all day yesterday...they are NOT happy.. and today is freezing... so much for spring.. Now my son ( rich with money one ) splits his time between Miami and Houston. This weekend he was in Miami and it was gorgeous... he had to send me a pic from his high rise apt... YES I BRAG TOO MUCH.. but he's my baby boy...

Pati, did your husband invite you for the weekend yet?....

Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #3938
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Woah Deb your son is lucky living it up in the sunshine while we are all freezing are asses off lol good for him
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #3939
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
cookie34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Deb- what a beautiful view!! Can you say JEALOUS??
cookie34 is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #3940
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
I wanna be there!!!
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #3941
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Woah Deb your son is lucky living it up in the sunshine while we are all freezing are asses off lol good for him
I know!!! He just has to rub it in on us... snow for us.. sunshine and blue waters for him.... little turd.... So how you doin Sans!!! Missed ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Deb- what a beautiful view!! Can you say JEALOUS??
ME TOO !!! I am very jealous and I tell him that all the time.. he says I can use the place anytime during the week since they are only there on weekends. HOWEVER.. I work during the week... thanks for the thought son!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
I wanna be there!!!
I WANNA go too!!.. love the beach, the sun, everything about it!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 07:00 PM   #3942
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YEAH PATI!!!!! That is fantastic!!! Aren't you doing better this time than the first? Seems like it anyway.. so happy for you girl!!!

Kandi, I hope that lower dose does the trick also... hunger makes all the difference in the world! Good luck hon!

Chantyl. I agree with you on that.. it is really interesting.. they lost weight even though they were not on the diet... hummmm

Hope you all are having a great weekend.. it is spring break here for the kids and it snowed all day yesterday...they are NOT happy.. and today is freezing... so much for spring.. Now my son ( rich with money one ) splits his time between Miami and Houston. This weekend he was in Miami and it was gorgeous... he had to send me a pic from his high rise apt... YES I BRAG TOO MUCH.. but he's my baby boy...

Pati, did your husband invite you for the weekend yet?....

This round has actually been a total 180 Deb! Like Night and Day....If it weren't for not being able to socialize during P2, I would definitely stay on it longer. I can't tho'. I really really miss going out (ask your son!! he's suffering too )

I am actually on day 14 today (I think I wrote a typo and said 14.5lbs in 15 days but it's actually 14.5 lbs in 13 days) Today, the big fat goose egg No weight loss. But I guess I am ok with it. It was bound to happen.

So....My "BOYFRIEND" is sending you pics of such beauty and doesn't invite neither you nor I? I think someone needs a talkin' too



Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 02:48 AM   #3943
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Pati you have done FANTASTIC!!! I know what you mean about socializing though, it really is not possible during the 3 weeks of P2. I am so proud of you my dear for sticking to it so far.. So a zero today, big deal.. look at how far you have come!!! You know you are right, it was bound to happen, it is just your body trying to catch its breath.

Do you still feel really good?.. I got some on backorder it won't go out until 4/18. That gives me time to prepare mentally though. Want a good blast before we open the pool... yep, my backyard pool will have to do while my son swims in the blue ocean in Miami... I wouldn't be caught dead in a bathing suit there right now anyway...

Oh, and I ordered the entire set of ZUMBA... yes, I am going to dance my arse into shape!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 05:01 AM   #3944
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb,
lorettahd is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #3945
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Happy Monday, Deb!

YAY for Zumba!! .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:13 AM   #3946
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
I hate zumba! So many people love it though. My mom does it once a week an a real zumba studio. I think I'm too uncoordinated I hope you enjoy it!
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #3947
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
I hate zumba! So many people love it though. My mom does it once a week an a real zumba studio. I think I'm too uncoordinated I hope you enjoy it!
Well I love to dance around like a fool, so I think I will do just fine!...just not in front of anyone else...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #3948
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Happy Monday, Deb!

YAY for Zumba!! .
Thanks Meek! If I am going to do exercise, it needs to be fun for me..this fits the bill...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:23 AM   #3949
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb and friends! Wow Deb your son sure is living life!! I know you're a proud mama. Glad IF is working for you, I love the concept. Have a great Monday.

Pati~wonderful losses, KUTGW!
shari is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:25 AM   #3950
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Meek! If I am going to do exercise, it needs to be fun for me..this fits the bill...
I know that's right!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #3951
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Pati you have done FANTASTIC!!! I know what you mean about socializing though, it really is not possible during the 3 weeks of P2. I am so proud of you my dear for sticking to it so far.. So a zero today, big deal.. look at how far you have come!!! You know you are right, it was bound to happen, it is just your body trying to catch its breath.

Do you still feel really good?.. I got some on backorder it won't go out until 4/18. That gives me time to prepare mentally though. Want a good blast before we open the pool... yep, my backyard pool will have to do while my son swims in the blue ocean in Miami... I wouldn't be caught dead in a bathing suit there right now anyway...

Oh, and I ordered the entire set of ZUMBA... yes, I am going to dance my arse into shape!...
WOOOHOOO!!! Do you know when you will start the round? More or less? I may join you. I want to do P3 COMPLETELY (to get things to tighten up which supposedly happens in P3 as well as stabilize)..P4 may not happen for me. So I will go P3 for a good 3 maybe 4 weeks depending on what's on my schedule and work in another P2. YEP. I have had zero problems with hunger this time so I am even willing to go another round or two

Today I had a loss. .5
15 lbs total (week 1 -11lbs; week 2 -4lbs)....I'm on my last week. Here's hoping for some extra poundage to be released

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
I hate zumba! So many people love it though. My mom does it once a week an a real zumba studio. I think I'm too uncoordinated I hope you enjoy it!
It's soooo much fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well I love to dance around like a fool, so I think I will do just fine!...just not in front of anyone else...
You will enjoy it so much! (I miss it dearly right now)....It takes a bit to get the coordination going but it's fun and pretty effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb and friends! Wow Deb your son sure is living life!! I know you're a proud mama. Glad IF is working for you, I love the concept. Have a great Monday.

Pati~wonderful losses, KUTGW!

Thanks Shari!

SO....How are YOU today Deb? What's the action plan for today/this week for you?
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:51 AM   #3952
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
cookie34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
I wish that Netflix would get a Zumba DVD.. I want to try it before I buy it!
cookie34 is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #3953
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Tyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 15,338
Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
good morning yall!

now i'm off to bed!
Tyl is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #3954
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
I wish that Netflix would get a Zumba DVD.. I want to try it before I buy it!
Can you get into a class? I have the DVDs but the classes are so much more fun...If not maybe the library? ORRR Try youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
good morning yall!

now i'm off to bed!
MORNING!

NIGHT!

12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #3955
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb and friends! Wow Deb your son sure is living life!! I know you're a proud mama. Glad IF is working for you, I love the concept. Have a great Monday.

Pati~wonderful losses, KUTGW!
I admit I am a proud mama.... I live through my kids now, since I don't have the ambition to go much further than I am at work.. kinda cozy and at my age, I am happy. So I am lovin!!! what my kids are doing... so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning!!!!



WOOOHOOO!!! Do you know when you will start the round? More or less? I may join you. I want to do P3 COMPLETELY (to get things to tighten up which supposedly happens in P3 as well as stabilize)..P4 may not happen for me. So I will go P3 for a good 3 maybe 4 weeks depending on what's on my schedule and work in another P2. YEP. I have had zero problems with hunger this time so I am even willing to go another round or two

Today I had a loss. .5
15 lbs total (week 1 -11lbs; week 2 -4lbs)....I'm on my last week. Here's hoping for some extra poundage to be released


It's soooo much fun!!


You will enjoy it so much! (I miss it dearly right now)....It takes a bit to get the coordination going but it's fun and pretty effective.




Thanks Shari!

SO....How are YOU today Deb? What's the action plan for today/this week for you?
Hey Patikins!! I am good today! My plan of attack for this week, is to continue with the IF time period of eating, and hope my appetite continues to adjust. So far it is!! I like eating what I want to for now, but within a certain time period. I plan to start a round when I get the stuff, so probably not till around May 2nd I think? Hope you can join me!!

Congrats on the .5 pound down again!!! You are rockin it this time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
I wish that Netflix would get a Zumba DVD.. I want to try it before I buy it!
I have been watching the videos over and over on the infomericals, and it just looks so FUN!!!! A neighbor of mine wanted to split the cost and do it together, but I think we will just trade off days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
good morning yall!

now i'm off to bed!
Morning and nightie night!!! That night shift was a killer for me back in the day, but you are young and you can do it!.. especially if it pays more...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #3956
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Sounds like it may work for both of us around the same time to start...
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #3957
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
did that make sense


\
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #3958
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Sounds like it may work for both of us around the same time to start...
that would be AWESOME!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:38 AM   #3959
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
did that make sense


yeppers it did!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #3960
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,791
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
yeppers it did!!
See why I love ya? ONLY YOU would understand my whacked way of communicating!
12yrslater is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.