Old 09-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #331
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
WARNING!! rambling on in this post... lol

I realized that one of the reasons I started this was because I could not stick to the 500 cals the second round. Another reason is that I really want to be able to eat some carbs when I get to my goal.. without blowing up..

I find that when I include carbs even sugar in my alternate days, I don't have that normal 5 pound gain I used to have. I may have a gain, like today, but I know it will be gone plus some after a lower day... that is my pattern.

IF I was closer to goal, like Shari, Meek, and some others, I may just want to blast those last few pounds off by forcing myself to stick to the Protocol. I just feel like I have so far to go, that there is no way I can stick to 5 or more rounds of 500 calories, perfectly. I know myself. I know I won't. This is giving me freedom to not worry about that.

The pounds may come off slower than If I did the 500 cals, but I would not happy and I would be a grouch... As I get down closer to my goal, I am fully aware that I will have to make changes, cut back. eat less. For now though, I am loving every minute of this... Even the gains because I know a loss is coming! as long as I keep tricking my body...
Great post!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #332

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Oh for the record, I went to post my loss since I weighed this morning (I upped my protein yesterday again) and I was down yet another pound!!!! VLCD18 down 16.5lbs ...This upping thing does work but I feel terrible not saying that I am not 100% on protocol! :blush:
EXCELLENT!!!!!! So happy for you girl!

On the second bolding, I just have to laugh because I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! ....isn't that silly that we would have to feel bad about that?... the nature of the forums though.. so RIDICULOUS!!... but true...
Old 09-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Great post!
Thanks Shari! I'm rooting you on to blasting those last pounds off, then you KNOW how to maintain now!!.... You can be our experimentor on maintainence!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #334

LOL...if I can ever get there I love to! It seems like these last few pounds are the hardest. I don't know if I'm making them hard or the body is fighting it..it could be both!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #335

Quote:
LOL...if I can ever get there I love to! It seems like these last few pounds are the hardest. I don't know if I'm making them hard or the body is fighting it..it could be both!
That is the magic question!!! If it was easy we would all be there ..
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #336

Another sample of what I have been reading from 2 years ago.Rebels I say!!..

"Date: Sat May 10, 2008 6:35 am
Subject: Re: Why Changing the VLCD isn't going to work
lisamorrison12

My point exactly, Dakota. I see the stalls occur within 2-3 weeks on
the other boards, even gains! The strictness of the protocol sets up a
metabolism that reacts in the extreme to the least little deviation.
For example, a bite of something or a bit of lotion, and suddenly a
gain. On the other hand, I use lotion, chew gum, drink my coffee with
half and half, and yet I lost .7 pounds yesterday eating a huge goat
cheese salad for lunch and shrimp for dinner. In Simeons' day, most
people didn't need to lose massive amounts of weight or do 3+ rounds of
the protocol. Someone with 20 pounds to lose was overweight--today
those people are considered within their weight range. Let's say that
even though I am losing weight, I get to goal and have not re-set my
hypothalumus because of my crazy methods. So the worst that happens at
that point is that I do the protocol as Simeons says for one round, but
with extra calories! Isn't that what he prescribes for those who reach
goal before the protocol is over? But why torture myself for the next
6 months when I know from experience that after I reach goal, 1 hour of
exercise a day will keep the weight off, period. Problem solved.
Let's work together to create a superdiet that combines the techniques
and tools of multiple weight loss strategies to lose our blubber in the
healthiest and fastest way possible. "
Old 09-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #337
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Sooooooooooo... this is where all the REBELS hang out! Glad I found you. I have recently started rebelling myself so I was looking for a good gang to hang out with.. I did my second round of HHCG and cut it short because I was starving. Too bad I didn't come here earlier. I may just go dose tonight before I go to bed. I just ordered the Rx kind today. I am curious about it. I don't think I would eat extra cals while doing that but with the hhcg I will! Has anyone tried eating more w/ the Rx? BTW, you ALL are doing awesome!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Sooooooooooo... this is where all the REBELS hang out! Glad I found you. I have recently started rebelling myself so I was looking for a good gang to hang out with.. I did my second round of HHCG and cut it short because I was starving. Too bad I didn't come here earlier. I may just go dose tonight before I go to bed. I just ordered the Rx kind today. I am curious about it. I don't think I would eat extra cals while doing that but with the hhcg I will! Has anyone tried eating more w/ the Rx? BTW, you ALL are doing awesome!
YES this is where the Rebels are!!.. HI KANDI!!! I have been following your journey and saw you struggling, but I try not to intrude on others with any advice. I just want everyone to have success!!! I am so glad you came by and found us!! There is no reason to starve!!! Trust me I felt the same way.

All of these rebels from 2008 were on the RX. There are a bunch of individuals who were rebels back then doing the injections or the RX sublingual. This is a group from Yahoo called HCGAmerica. Check it out sometime with a google.

As for us, yes we do eat more, some of us extra protein is as far as we go, the others like me.. are trying some really radical things...like varying my calories from day to day, going as high as 2500 while dosing... and losing!!! as long as I take it back down the next day or two... Chantyl is another who is doing this... you can read it all here...

I believe for ME that the dosing is helping me lose.. I am not hungry, and I am losing the pounds that were stuck on me that I could not lose doing Atkins or Zero Carb. So I am truely a believer in this experiment.

Good luck girl in whatever you do! Just let us know how its working for you! I love hearing other's results... good luck!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:36 AM   #339

Back down to 223 today. So I lost my chocolate chip cookie, big bagel weight plus another .4... Ok, so that is not alot, but by golly it would have taken me a week on straight low carb.

I ended up not eating so low yesterday after all.. I actually had around 1700 cals because of my big juicy Ribeye! .. I did have fruit and 2 pieces of regular bread with a turkey sandwhich at lunch. So again, not low carb, but resulted in a loss. I am happy with it...

This morning I have a meeting until lunch, so I will check back then. I am on a basically protocol day today, I'll see how it goes. Of course my protein will be higher so cals around 800. Later REBELS!!

Last edited by Deb294evr; 09-27-2010 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: suck at math
Old 09-27-2010, 06:27 AM   #340
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Howdy Deb! Enjoy your meetings. I will be in meetings from 10-2 today so lots going on today. I am down .4 from yesterday, trying to eat a little less for the next couple of days. Luckily, i won't have time to eat much during the day lol! anyway, i will talk to my rebels later!!!!

Pati, can't wait to hear how things are going with ya!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #341

Congrats on the loss + the extra loss!! Haha..can't argue with those type of stats!! Loving the rebel mentality and results!!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #342
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
so I am dosing today and eating normal P3 style.. will post my results tomorrow..

oh.. and why is being a bad girl so much fun?
Old 09-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #343
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
I lost a pound since Saturday am P3 and dosing. I'm still studying you though to figure out what my action plan is.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #344
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Kandi!!! You are here too?!?!?

Deb, congrats on your loss!!

Chantyl, I'm about to go jump on your journal to see how you are doing!

So here is what happened to me yesterday....

I started with my coffee and hwc. Uhm, so didn't agree with my stomach at all?!?! Prior to being on protocol, I would drink this stuff all day long! Yesterday I had tons on tummy issues all morning! Let's just say I couldn't leave the house :blush: After that was said and done I couldn't eat anything. I was almost afraid to! So, I didn't eat but at the same time I wasn't hungry. It's the drops. I know it. So my only meal yesterday was dinner. I had 1 whole baked potato, baked chicken (with skin), 1 garlic toast, tomato bisque AND dessert (apple - puff pastry). OK OK I had 1 1/2 (DD didn't like it but momma did! )

I was sooooo afraid to weigh in this morning! My scale only reads in increments of .5 so what a sigh of relief when it read a .5lb increase! I can deal with it because I know most of that would be water weight from all the food I ate for dinner last night. I am back on protocol today and for some reason I am more mentally ready to take in the week ON PROTOCOL! I think that 1 day of "FREEDOM" set my brain up to continue clean eating

So my 21 day was supposed to be done on the 28th. I am not even sure where to go with this anymore. Do I continue on protocol? Do I continue up/down days while dosing? I don't know....

Nice seeing everyone in here!! Wow Deb/Chantyl - you naughty girls are bringing others out of lurking and actually speaking up! I love it!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
Howdy Deb! Enjoy your meetings. I will be in meetings from 10-2 today so lots going on today. I am down .4 from yesterday, trying to eat a little less for the next couple of days. Luckily, i won't have time to eat much during the day lol! anyway, i will talk to my rebels later!!!!

Pati, can't wait to hear how things are going with ya!
Sounds like we got similar results! wonderful! I am doing the same , lower for the next couple of days. So far so good today! REBELS UNITE!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #346

Quote:
Congrats on the loss + the extra loss!! Haha..can't argue with those type of stats!! Loving the rebel mentality and results!!
Thanks Shari! I love that people are coming out of the closet... note my avi... Jokin Jokin! You just hold fast with your plan Shari, it's all good.. you know what to do..
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #347
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
I want to be nosey and read how well all the "bad girls" are doing! Cheers for figuring out what works for you!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
so I am dosing today and eating normal P3 style.. will post my results tomorrow..

oh.. and why is being a bad girl so much fun?
That is awesome Kandi!! Let us know how it goes.. and BAD is the new GOOD!...
Old 09-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
I lost a pound since Saturday am P3 and dosing. I'm still studying you though to figure out what my action plan is.
OH YEAH!! that is awesome! well just keep on studying and try to figure out what will work best for you personally.. we all do some personal tweaking and around here THAT IS OK!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Kandi!!! You are here too?!?!?

Deb, congrats on your loss!!

Chantyl, I'm about to go jump on your journal to see how you are doing!

So here is what happened to me yesterday....

I started with my coffee and hwc. Uhm, so didn't agree with my stomach at all?!?! Prior to being on protocol, I would drink this stuff all day long! Yesterday I had tons on tummy issues all morning! Let's just say I couldn't leave the house :blush: After that was said and done I couldn't eat anything. I was almost afraid to! So, I didn't eat but at the same time I wasn't hungry. It's the drops. I know it. So my only meal yesterday was dinner. I had 1 whole baked potato, baked chicken (with skin), 1 garlic toast, tomato bisque AND dessert (apple - puff pastry). OK OK I had 1 1/2 (DD didn't like it but momma did! )

I was sooooo afraid to weigh in this morning! My scale only reads in increments of .5 so what a sigh of relief when it read a .5lb increase! I can deal with it because I know most of that would be water weight from all the food I ate for dinner last night. I am back on protocol today and for some reason I am more mentally ready to take in the week ON PROTOCOL! I think that 1 day of "FREEDOM" set my brain up to continue clean eating

So my 21 day was supposed to be done on the 28th. I am not even sure where to go with this anymore. Do I continue on protocol? Do I continue up/down days while dosing? I don't know....

Nice seeing everyone in here!! Wow Deb/Chantyl - you naughty girls are bringing others out of lurking and actually speaking up! I love it!!!!
That is great Pati! sorry about your tummy troubles though!! Hope it all settles down next time you do the coffee with cream... sounds like you had a GREAT DINNER! yummy!!!!... so .5 pound may actually be an oz... who knows.. it doesn't matter because it IS WATER. I am betting on a nice loss tomorrow!

Good luck on your decision for the future plan... but we are here to support ya girl!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #351

Gallery: Meek75
Hey Deb!

Congrats on losing the carbage weight! Keep going, Rebel
Old 09-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
I want to be nosey and read how well all the "bad girls" are doing! Cheers for figuring out what works for you!
Bad girls, bad girls whatcha gonna do?............. thanks for stopping by! and thanks for the support and not being judgemental .... love it!! Welcome welcome anytime!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Hey Deb!

Congrats on losing the carbage weight! Keep going, Rebel
Awee thanks Meek! It was a whole lot easier than I thought, I went to bed feeling like a helium balloon... and it was gone this morning! Such an unbelievable feeling of freedom these days!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #354
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Bad girls, bad girls whatcha gonna do?............. thanks for stopping by! and thanks for the support and not being judgemental .... love it!! Welcome welcome anytime!
Me judgemental!??! NEVER!!! LOL I'm Chantyl's cheerleader but I can be here for you also!!! LOL I have a brand new bottle of HCG sitting around I need to just open it.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #355

Quote:
Me judgemental!??! NEVER!!! LOL I'm Chantyl's cheerleader but I can be here for you also!!! LOL I have a brand new bottle of HCG sitting around I need to just open it.
OH I love it! Well not YOU personally being judgemental, but some of the off journal comments I have gotten have been.. not anyone in here!! I have read how supportive you are of Chantyl and I think its wonderful!!!! thank you!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #356

Gallery: Meek75
Quote:
Awee thanks Meek! It was a whole lot easier than I thought, I went to bed feeling like a helium balloon... and it was gone this morning! Such an unbelievable feeling of freedom these days!
I agree 100%. It feels great when you've discovered what works for YOU!!

Run with it girl, you are doing FANTASTIC!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #357
I'm his Princess

Quote:
OH I love it! Well not YOU personally being judgemental, but some of the off journal comments I have gotten have been.. not anyone in here!! I have read how supportive you are of Chantyl and I think its wonderful!!!! thank you!!!
You read this Chantyl?!?!? Uh huhhhhhh I'll be waiting for my check in the mail

Deb! I'm here for you!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #358

Quote:
You read this Chantyl?!?!? Uh huhhhhhh I'll be waiting for my check in the mail

Deb! I'm here for you!
I really appreciate that! thank you!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #359
Big Yapper!!!!

So tell us (ME ) what are you eating today? Would love to see what your clean days consist of
Old 09-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #360
Big Yapper!!!!

P.S. You are NO LONGER ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER FOR MEETINGS!
(just sayin' I missed ya that's all )
Closed Thread