Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 04:55 AM   #3361
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Good morning!!

You can't get PMs?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 05:22 AM   #3362

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb
Morning Loretta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Good morning!!

You can't get PMs?
I guess not... I don't see my PM button there... blah...
Old 02-10-2011, 05:45 AM   #3363
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Morning, Deb! Have a great day!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #3364

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #3365
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Debbie!

I miss you and everyone in your journal tons! I, unfortunately, get no breathing time at work lately. Alot of it has to do with taking time off. February is one of the busiest months in our family for Bdays and anniversaries (mom dad )....I am writing out a diet plan for me. I will be starting drops again this weekend. Loading. Yep. I am going to "attempt" P2 again I guess I will be rogue in terms of upping my protein because I refuse to stop the working out. But other than that...I will stick with it as long as I possibly can. Then switch off to LC only (which works for me)....

Here's hoping!

So how are you doing in your weightloss endeavor Deb?!?! Still losing?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #3366
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Pati... we miss you too!!!

Deb...Just checking in on this lovely thursday lol I hope you have a great day!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #3367

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Deb!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #3368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Morning, Deb! Have a great day!
Morning Brenda!! hope all is well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
!!!
Morning you exercising queen! Enjoying some good points today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Debbie!

I miss you and everyone in your journal tons! I, unfortunately, get no breathing time at work lately. Alot of it has to do with taking time off. February is one of the busiest months in our family for Bdays and anniversaries (mom dad )....I am writing out a diet plan for me. I will be starting drops again this weekend. Loading. Yep. I am going to "attempt" P2 again I guess I will be rogue in terms of upping my protein because I refuse to stop the working out. But other than that...I will stick with it as long as I possibly can. Then switch off to LC only (which works for me)....

Here's hoping!

So how are you doing in your weightloss endeavor Deb?!?! Still losing?
Morning my dear!! Well good to hear from you even though you are a busy bee, just remember to come by when you can!! See how many peeps love you Pati??

Well you are BRAVE to give it a go again, and you know we are right there behind ya! ROOTING YOU ON!!! Whatever works for you, is ok in my book! Am I still losing? YUP. Well I am relosing anyway...

I gained like 5 pounds during my snow in... then took that off with WW so far... my official weigh in is Saturday, so I'll see how I did. I expect to be around 187 or so?? Not bad.. .considering from where I came!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Pati... we miss you too!!!

Deb...Just checking in on this lovely thursday lol I hope you have a great day!!!
Hi Sans!! Lovely day indeed! It was -2 this morning, but now it is warming up over 15 I think! ... I love the sunshine though... can't complain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Deb!

Morning, afternoon... whatever it is!! How are ya Shari?.. Hope you are doing well with your plan!!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #3369

So many of my good buddies keeping my journal warm, THANK YOU!!!.. I am only able to sneak on now and then, but wanted to say I still LOVE THIS PLAN!... whoo hooo enjoying a nice lunch and will have me some fried chicken for dinner! Oh YES I CAN!... Points are counted and figured in and I will STILL lose something this week...

Yep, Its going to be slow going to goal, but I think for NOW, for ME.. i need to do it this way.. we shall see though, as the weather warms up.. I BETCHA I will be wanting that fast weight loss again, and be doing another round of P2!!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #3370

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So many of my good buddies keeping my journal warm, THANK YOU!!!.. I am only able to sneak on now and then, but wanted to say I still LOVE THIS PLAN!... whoo hooo enjoying a nice lunch and will have me some fried chicken for dinner! Oh YES I CAN!... Points are counted and figured in and I will STILL lose something this week...

Yep, Its going to be slow going to goal, but I think for NOW, for ME.. i need to do it this way.. we shall see though, as the weather warms up.. I BETCHA I will be wanting that fast weight loss again, and be doing another round of P2!!
I think slow is best...you learn so much in the process .
Old 02-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #3371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
I think slow is best...you learn so much in the process .
I totally agree Meek. You know how impatient we can all be though! We want it NOW.. I want to be patient with myself now... and love this plan.. so far so good.. as I continue to say! Weigh in on Saturday.. officially.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #3372
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
I can't wait for your official weigh in on Saturday to see how you did on the new plan.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:48 AM   #3373

Good morning Deb, glad you're feeling good overall. That's what matters!! Have a great day.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:07 AM   #3374

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
I can't wait for your official weigh in on Saturday to see how you did on the new plan.
Thanks Angela.. now don't be expecting big ole hhcg losses!... That is something I also need to be prepared for... a weekly loss of 2 pounds would thrill me with all I have been able to eat this week.. THRILL ME!

Quote:
Good morning Deb, glad you're feeling good overall. That's what matters!! Have a great day.
Thank you Shari! I hope you are feeling better today.. I know that PMS monster and everything else life throws at us can wreck havoc! May your day be BLESSED!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 04:30 AM   #3375
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Good morning Deb... I look forward to doing WW again too... You will do great...
Old 02-11-2011, 06:25 AM   #3376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Shari! I hope you are feeling better today.. I know that PMS monster and everything else life throws at us can wreck havoc! May your day be BLESSED!!!
Thanks Deb! Today is a new day!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #3377

If it makes you feel any better I'm only losing 2-3 pounds a week on HCG because I'm small and close to goal! You are doing great! What's for breakfast so I can dream
Old 02-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #3378
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, wishing you much success with WW
Old 02-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #3379

Good morning Deb, how's it going? Hope you have a great weekend!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:01 AM   #3380

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Deb... I look forward to doing WW again too... You will do great...
Morning Deb!! Thanks for the support! I am loving it so far!

Quote:
Thanks Deb! Today is a new day!
You bet it is Shari! I can't believe I never got back here yesterday! I got off work early, shopped, did stuff around the house and never checked back in.. yikes! Hope all is well today!

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better I'm only losing 2-3 pounds a week on HCG because I'm small and close to goal! You are doing great! What's for breakfast so I can dream
YES!! that makes me feel better... Just kidding... I would LOVE to be so close to goal, and I can't imagine how difficult those last few pounds are.. but you are doing so well!... Almost there!!!

Quote:
Morning Deb, wishing you much success with WW
Morning Loretta!! Thank you my dear!

I had my second weigh in since starting.. first week was 5 pounds, ( water weight and eating too much! ) this week 2 pounds.. On plan and this is how it is going to be I guess...

For NOW.. I will take it and love it!... at least there are no bad moods, and I am eating very well...
Old 02-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #3381

Quote:
Good morning Deb, how's it going? Hope you have a great weekend!
Morning Shari! It's early on a Saturday morning and we are expecting a warm up!.. yeah! MELTING SNOW!.. so excited...
Old 02-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #3382

2 pounds is perfect!

We are supposed to be getting warmer temps too but I woke up to nasty snow AGAIN
Old 02-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #3383

Quote:
2 pounds is perfect!

We are supposed to be getting warmer temps too but I woke up to nasty snow AGAIN
OMG more snow?... YIKES! well I hope our warmth makes it to you!... have a great day Jackie!!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #3384
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: duece49424
Stats: 230 start 3/16/10..lifetime goal 150
WOE: low carb/healthylifestyle - struggling with binges
Good! Morning Deb! I have been reading the hcg sites for a while now, trying to get my head back into the game....been reading your journal on and off too. Looks like you started in last August and look what you have learned! You had many comments that sounded just like something I would say, except I'm 62 and I am really trying to get to the place you are now. Your journey has been successful and kept on going until you found what worked for you. That's kind of what I have been trying to do, but something always happens and I fall apart. Right now I'm nursing a broken foot, so no exercise etc., has really set me back.

My question to you is, while you were doing this experiment since August, did you stay on hhcg the whole time with the exception of now that you are on WW? I'm thinking about doing that. There are so many warnings of not to stay on products for more that 42 days, etc., what do you think about that?

You are dong an awesome job, and I'm happy you starting journaling your hcg experiment. You have probably helped more people than you will ever know. KUTGW!!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #3385
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb
Old 02-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #3386

Quote:
Originally Posted by duece49424 View Post
Good! Morning Deb! I have been reading the hcg sites for a while now, trying to get my head back into the game....been reading your journal on and off too. Looks like you started in last August and look what you have learned! You had many comments that sounded just like something I would say, except I'm 62 and I am really trying to get to the place you are now. Your journey has been successful and kept on going until you found what worked for you. That's kind of what I have been trying to do, but something always happens and I fall apart. Right now I'm nursing a broken foot, so no exercise etc., has really set me back.

My question to you is, while you were doing this experiment since August, did you stay on hhcg the whole time with the exception of now that you are on WW? I'm thinking about doing that. There are so many warnings of not to stay on products for more that 42 days, etc., what do you think about that?

You are dong an awesome job, and I'm happy you starting journaling your hcg experiment. You have probably helped more people than you will ever know. KUTGW!!
Welcome!! so glad you stopped by! Thank you for the kind words!! I tell you what it was not easy by any means, but I had to keep on going, my blood pressure was horrible, and I don't want to take any medication for it.. My other numbers were not good either, but again, I don't want to take any meds.. SO, I kept on trying different things until I found what was working for me... YES, I kept on the HHCG throughout the entire journey so far until now... with the exception of a few weeks here and there, just to see if I would get hungry, or if I could still maintain.

I found that I could control my hunger more with the HHCG and I also lost better in my opinion. The only reason I am not taking it now, is just to see if I can do WW without it.. I also reserve the right to take it again at any time!! I do NOT believe in immunity with it, and I have no problem taking it with any plan. In a way this is ALSO an experiment! I am doing about a month WITHOUT hhcg, then I will do a month WITH hhcg and see if there is any difference in how I feel or how I lose...

Best of luck in finding what works for YOU!!! I believe ANYONE can do this, just tweak it to find the right combination! I hope you heal quickly so you can exercise if you choose to.. Don't let anything get in your way though, tweak it!!....
Old 02-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #3387

Quote:
Morning Deb
Morning Loretta!!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #3388
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Grats Deb on your 2lb loss! I lost 2 lbs this week too....no hcg. I started my first does back this morning...I've had 2 so far and that same morning sickness feeling is coming back. Gotta love how this stuff works..least in my body anyway.

I'm sticking as close to protocol this time around as I can because mentally I feel I'm ready. My best advice to anyone going to do this..or trying to get back to doing it....don't bother till your head is in the game otherwise your just going to spin your wheels like I did. I gained almost half of what I had lost the first round..I'm grateful it wasn't more...and it wasn't all of it....but I wasn't prepared for after the hcg..I just didn't know what to do or how to do it.

I think I'm better prepared this time around. Loading today and tomorrow with lc foods and have my basic menu set for Monday. I'm hoping in 3 weeks I can get 10lbs off...anything over that will be a bonus. I just want to get back to 200....I hate re losing weight I lost already..boy that stinks...but..gotta be done.

I have to tell you.....I was at my weigh in this morning and the poster of Jennifer Hudson is up on the wall and I want a dress like that!!!!!! lol Actually...I want to LOOK like her in a dress like that!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #3389

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Grats Deb on your 2lb loss! I lost 2 lbs this week too....no hcg. I started my first does back this morning...I've had 2 so far and that same morning sickness feeling is coming back. Gotta love how this stuff works..least in my body anyway.

I'm sticking as close to protocol this time around as I can because mentally I feel I'm ready. My best advice to anyone going to do this..or trying to get back to doing it....don't bother till your head is in the game otherwise your just going to spin your wheels like I did. I gained almost half of what I had lost the first round..I'm grateful it wasn't more...and it wasn't all of it....but I wasn't prepared for after the hcg..I just didn't know what to do or how to do it.

I think I'm better prepared this time around. Loading today and tomorrow with lc foods and have my basic menu set for Monday. I'm hoping in 3 weeks I can get 10lbs off...anything over that will be a bonus. I just want to get back to 200....I hate re losing weight I lost already..boy that stinks...but..gotta be done.

I have to tell you.....I was at my weigh in this morning and the poster of Jennifer Hudson is up on the wall and I want a dress like that!!!!!! lol Actually...I want to LOOK like her in a dress like that!
Fantastic Colleen! as I bolded and highlighted and made it HUGE... I completely agree with that statement!! Don't bother until your head is in the game.. it just won't work. TRUST US!...

Now have a wonderful round!! I'll be following you!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #3390
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
7lbs in 2 weeks eating well is a success good job so happy your enjoying the plan, have a great weekend
Closed Thread