LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #3331
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotbean View Post
Hey Deb I have been reading all your info talking about eating over 2000 cal and still taking drops and still losing. When I was on the injections in 2005 I basically ate more to than the 800 I was suppose to eat and still lost. I am now back on the injections just started about 3 weeks ago and yesterday we had a big ribeye with fat while watching superbowl and I still lost .8 this morning. But that was with injections so I wonder if would work the same on drops I have never tried them. Where is a good place to get them?. I have 5 weeks still left on my injections then I was going to try the drops because of them being cheaper. But I so the cream in my coffee in the morning also and have extra protein and still losing. So you are taking a break now on them I read. I will probably do maintenance with weight watchers also because I can live on that program. Thanks for all your info.

Kim
Well HI KIM!! and welcome! Sounds like you were doing your own experiment!! that is wonderful!! I knew there were lots of folks out there who were doing the same thing with SUCCESS!! YEAH!

As for where to get the drops, if you do a search online you will find many many places! I went the expensive route the first time, but after that, I went with the best prices. I am pretty sure they are all very much the same. We can't say where we get them, just the brand.

I hear Intermountain works well, and I was using the Vox pellets, and thinkhcgdrops. Then I went to an even cheaper brand. All worked quite well.

I'm really happy to hear that you can do alternative plans with the RX version also!! I am sure many folks on the HCG thread would be happy to hear it. The ALTERNATIVE thread that is... I hope you post your experience there! Keep up the great work!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #3332
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Hi Deb So on to a new plan for you. I love that you just try to find what works for you. That new WW plan had my brain interested and was wondering what it was all about. I wonder how they had changed it. I have done points and it worked well for me. Keep us posted our little guinea pig.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:12 AM   #3333
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb
Old 02-08-2011, 04:23 AM   #3334

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Hi Deb So on to a new plan for you. I love that you just try to find what works for you. That new WW plan had my brain interested and was wondering what it was all about. I wonder how they had changed it. I have done points and it worked well for me. Keep us posted our little guinea pig.
Morning Angela.. Well for starters, they added points!! Everyone gets at least 29 daily points. PLUS.. 49 weekly points to use for treats.. PLUS activity points that you earn. This really has me wanting to do more activity to earn my way... I really do think about moving more.. etc..

Then, they have all fruits and most veges at 0 points.. which is wonderful for ME.. because I love fruit!!! it satisfies my sweet tooth, and I don't crave other things I used to. I feel VERY satisfied on this plan so far.. I have lost the 5 pounds I gained during my snow in while eating WONDERFUL foods, and lots of veges and fruits.. I cannot WAIT till summer with this plan!!

They have also reformulated how they figure points. It takes into account Protein, Carbs, fat and fiber. Much better for those of us who prefer meat to grains. However, I am finding I eat both now, with no bad effects. So far So GOOD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb
Morning Loretta!! hope you are doing well today!!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #3335
Major LCF Poster!

Deb, that sounds so good. The plan actually says eating whole fresh food is better than the pre-packaged junk. That is why I stopped going because they pushed the convenience food too much for me and I like fresh fruit and vegs. I could never figure out how a banana was more points than a 100 cal snack. Lol.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:19 AM   #3336

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Angela.. Well for starters, they added points!! Everyone gets at least 29 daily points. PLUS.. 49 weekly points to use for treats.. PLUS activity points that you earn. This really has me wanting to do more activity to earn my way... I really do think about moving more.. etc..

Then, they have all fruits and most veges at 0 points.. which is wonderful for ME.. because I love fruit!!! it satisfies my sweet tooth, and I don't crave other things I used to. I feel VERY satisfied on this plan so far.. I have lost the 5 pounds I gained during my snow in while eating WONDERFUL foods, and lots of veges and fruits.. I cannot WAIT till summer with this plan!!

They have also reformulated how they figure points. It takes into account Protein, Carbs, fat and fiber. Much better for those of us who prefer meat to grains. However, I am finding I eat both now, with no bad effects. So far So GOOD!!!!
Sounds like a wonderful plan! I used them briefly before doing LC and lost pretty well on it back then but is seems like they've revised it so that it fits more of today's health knowledge. Zero points for fruits and veggies? You can't go wrong there!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #3337
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...It sounds great I will have to look more into it, I would use my treat points on booze
Old 02-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #3338

Quote:
Deb, that sounds so good. The plan actually says eating whole fresh food is better than the pre-packaged junk. That is why I stopped going because they pushed the convenience food too much for me and I like fresh fruit and vegs. I could never figure out how a banana was more points than a 100 cal snack. Lol.
Yep, that is true!!! I love bananas in my yogurt and now I have them!!.. No more 100 cal treats for me... uggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Deb...It sounds great I will have to look more into it, I would use my treat points on booze
Now that is the beauty of it!! Have you booze and still be on the plan!!.. Heck yeah, it works!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Sounds like a wonderful plan! I used them briefly before doing LC and lost pretty well on it back then but is seems like they've revised it so that it fits more of today's health knowledge. Zero points for fruits and veggies? You can't go wrong there!
I agree Shari! I am loving the fruits and veges, plus having most of the meats i love also... CANNOT complain!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #3340
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
I love ww...I think they did a good thing by changing the plan. Free fruit..who wouldn't love that!

I go to my meetings for the support and to be weighed officially.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #3341

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hey Deb. I'm following Weight Watchers too, so I will be posting here for support. My supervisor is on the plan as well. She lost 45 pounds and gained 15 pounds back over a 5 year period.

Question: Can we use the activity points we earn in the same day? I earned 10 by doing the elliptical for 45 minutes this morning. I only have 2 of my daily points left and need extras for my meat tonight. LOL.

Thanks for your help. I'm so glad you like the program. The point system is so great!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #3342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Hey Deb. I'm following Weight Watchers too, so I will be posting here for support. My supervisor is on the plan as well. She lost 45 pounds and gained 15 pounds back over a 5 year period.

Question: Can we use the activity points we earn in the same day? I earned 10 by doing the elliptical for 45 minutes this morning. I only have 2 of my daily points left and need extras for my meat tonight. LOL.

Thanks for your help. I'm so glad you like the program. The point system is so great!
YES!! you can use your activity points anytime! I use them the same day also. So glad you joined WW too!!! This will be great!

I am loving this program more and more everyday! I had a wonderful dinner and now I am gonna have some fruity dessert! Still have my weekly points left! I am EATING so much! I can't get over it... lol

Anyway, yes, come here for support and I will do the same! Lets get this fat off for GOOD! AND have a healthy body!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #3343

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I love ww...I think they did a good thing by changing the plan. Free fruit..who wouldn't love that!

I go to my meetings for the support and to be weighed officially.
EXACTLY!!!! free fruit is the best EVER!!!...
Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #3344

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
I bet you feel you are eating a ton after HCG! Lol
Old 02-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #3345
Major LCF Poster!

Okay Deb, your experiment tweaked my interests even more. I bought a WW magazine at lunch today. Then when I went to website I saw that they have a monthly card for $50 amazing! It used to cost me like $16 a week and that is part of the reason I stopped going. You may have another follower soon.. .
Old 02-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #3346

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
I bet you feel you are eating a ton after HCG! Lol
It really feels like it!!!! I am of course, not going to lose as quickly, but FOR NOW... I am enjoying eating so much fresh, satisfying foods. I have not had anything in the junk food category since I started this... no candy, chips, blah blah... so for ME this is success this week. So far so good!

I do admit to missing those daily pounds lost, but I am just burnt out on such low cals right now. I am almost positive I have one more round of HHCG in me.. but closer to my goal..

Quote:
Okay Deb, your experiment tweaked my interests even more. I bought a WW magazine at lunch today. Then when I went to website I saw that they have a monthly card for $50 amazing! It used to cost me like $16 a week and that is part of the reason I stopped going. You may have another follower soon.. .
That is wonderful Angela... I don't mean to try to pursuade anyone to do anything, I just find something that WORKS.. and I have to gab about it... In this case of course, it is a worldwide organization who FINALLY put together a plan that works well for most folks.

They really have taken the emphasis OFF of junk foods for low points, and put the points where they should be. No more tweaking the portion sizes to get some zero point light bread, or 1 point hostess cakes!...

I can have my lean proteins and all the veges and fruits I want.. PLUS.. treats that I love. No more feeling deprived... I think that is what has been my problem trying to do P2- P3 or strictly Low Carb. I felt deprived and we all know that leads to binging... grrrr.....

Anyhoooooo... For now, my experiment is going very well, I feel better, I WANT to exercise more and hubby said I don't fly off the handle anymore over little things.. more stable.. IS it my diet? who knows.. probably just not stressing or worrying about food/losing faster etc... Can't rave enough right now... but I need to shut up and get stuff done...
Old 02-09-2011, 03:06 AM   #3347

LOL @ hubby saying you're more stable! Sounds great, Deb! It feels good when you have something that works and is completely satisfied. Have a great day.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #3348

Quote:
LOL @ hubby saying you're more stable! Sounds great, Deb! It feels good when you have something that works and is completely satisfied. Have a great day.
Morning Shari!! yep, he was getting so used to me on different eating situations by the DAY.. that he got confused on whether or not it was an UP day. or a DOWN day, or a P2 eating day, or a LOW CARB eating day... he didn't know what we were gonna be able to do...

Now I eat with the Family, and adjust accordingly... yes indeed it is great for all of US to find what works for US... and that everyone can support each other's choices here... I am forever grateful to all my good friends I have made in my journal... you are all wonderful people!!! So happy to "KNOW YOU".....
Old 02-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #3349
Big Yapper!!!!

Poor hubby what men have to go through with us woman and eating plans it is great you can eat what the family is having it must feel freeing!!! Have a super hump day
Old 02-09-2011, 04:29 AM   #3350

Quote:
Poor hubby what men have to go through with us woman and eating plans it is great you can eat what the family is having it must feel freeing!!! Have a super hump day
Morning Sans! yep, they put up with some wierd stuff... but I know I do too... I plan to enjoy my hump day, except the work part!

My kiddo replaced her wrecked car, paid off the old loan PLUS she made 1500 extra in the deal... I swear she is lucky all the darn time!.... happy though!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:32 AM   #3351
Big Yapper!!!!

Awesome some extra pocket money for her I am sure you will enjoy work madame its a holiday camp over there with work thrown in of course lol
Old 02-09-2011, 04:44 AM   #3352
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going today?
Old 02-09-2011, 05:10 AM   #3353

Quote:
Awesome some extra pocket money for her I am sure you will enjoy work madame its a holiday camp over there with work thrown in of course lol
LOL.. oh yes, it is holiday camp here.. EXCEPT right now.. deadlines deadlines... we are working with tax stuff..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going today?
Morning Loretta! Going good so far! Ate my breakfast and on to my day. Hope all is well with you too!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #3354
Major LCF Poster!

Deb, I totally think your moods are related to your diet. I am happy you are more stable for your hubby.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:25 AM   #3355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Shari!! yep, he was getting so used to me on different eating situations by the DAY.. that he got confused on whether or not it was an UP day. or a DOWN day, or a P2 eating day, or a LOW CARB eating day... he didn't know what we were gonna be able to do...

Now I eat with the Family, and adjust accordingly... yes indeed it is great for all of US to find what works for US... and that everyone can support each other's choices here... I am forever grateful to all my good friends I have made in my journal... you are all wonderful people!!! So happy to "KNOW YOU".....
I agree 1000%!

I laughed at your comment about hubby...our guys have to adjust and just go with the flow. This plan sounds like one where you can eat with them and it's no separation which is good.

I'm happy to know you too.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #3356

Gallery: Meek75
Deb, your hubby sounds like mine. My DH totally supports WW and he's excited that I am eating more and being overly active. He loves my new attitude, .

I'm happy that you are HAPPY!!

Have a great day.

Hugs & Smooches!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #3357

Quote:
Deb, I totally think your moods are related to your diet. I am happy you are more stable for your hubby.
I think you are right about that!! I had a muffin this morning and it put me right to sleep at work!... I am not kidding you, I have not had one in a while, and the wheat/carbs/sugar/dunno? just put me in a trance... won't be having that again for a bit...

Quote:
I agree 1000%!

I laughed at your comment about hubby...our guys have to adjust and just go with the flow. This plan sounds like one where you can eat with them and it's no separation which is good.

I'm happy to know you too.
This is wonderful Shari! The best part of this journey is the support we all get! Have a wonderful day and get though those parties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek2010 View Post
Deb, your hubby sounds like mine. My DH totally supports WW and he's excited that I am eating more and being overly active. He loves my new attitude, .

I'm happy that you are HAPPY!!

Have a great day.

Hugs & Smooches!
Thanks Meek! I am so glad your hubby is on board too... I bet he was concerned like mine was when he saw how little I was eating back before. Now he is happy that I am MAKING FOOD AGAIN!... poor guy...

Have a marvelous day my friend!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #3358
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Old 02-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #3359