LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #3121
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Well Miss Deb it seems that you have been experimenting once again and finding out what works for YOU, this is awesome. I am not weighing daily too and like it that way and I REFUSE to allow the number on that scale to dictate my mood.

This past week if I want something I eat it, even if it is off protocol and then I jump right back in on eating some protocol foods. I am doing this not by rounds also and will decide when I will stop using the hHCG.

My husband was getting used to asking me daily about how much I weighed in for the day and I told him I am weighing like 1x a week or whenever I decide to. I go batty daily weighing so this works for me.

Here I go highjacking your journal with my thoughts. You are doing GREAT, keep it up!

Have a wonderful week!
Maggie, please don't ever feel like you are taking over my journal.. I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously LOVE hearing how you and everyone are doing, so please feel free to write anything you want to in here!!! plus we have several folks who just read here to keep up with everyone, so it is a one stop shop....

I am just SO HAPPY for you girl! You seem like a different person than you were just a few weeks ago! It warms my heart to see your progress, not only with your plan, and weight loss, but all you are learninga about yourself!

THRILLED!!!!! keep it up! That scale can just hang tough for a week or more until you feel like seeing a number, or maybe never!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
We can, we will and we are have a great monday Deb!!!
Yes we can and WILL Sans!!! How are you today my mate!... I am having a nice morning sleeping in today. It is a holiday at work, so I THINK I am staying home, I may go into work for some OT, we shall see how I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
What a great loss! WTG! Have a great day, Deb.
Thank you Brenda!!! I feel good because I got off my comfort food gain, and it is nice knowing how easy it is to do. One week and over 5 pounds gone. WITHOUT STARVING! Without the 500 calorie torture it was for ME.. I know so many folks don't think of it that way, and that is FINE!!!! But for my body, it felt like torture. I think I listen to JON TOO MUCH!!... which is cool!...

Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 05:18 AM   #3122
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how is it going today?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:24 AM   #3123

Morning Loretta!! Today is a day off work, so I am doing some housecleaning, laundry, all that fun stuff!....

It is an UP day for me.. .starting my day with a ribeye..it keeps me satisfied and I love Ribeyes. I am being mindful of too much of anything now though, so I will be watching my portions and listening to my full signals today.

That is my goal anyway!!..
Old 01-17-2011, 05:25 AM   #3124
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Loretta!! Today is a day off work, so I am doing some housecleaning, laundry, all that fun stuff!....

It is an UP day for me.. .starting my day with a ribeye..it keeps me satisfied and I love Ribeyes. I am being mindful of too much of anything now though, so I will be watching my portions and listening to my full signals today.

Oh how I love a good fat juicy ribeye.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:39 AM   #3125

oh ME TOO!.. I could eat a pound or more of fatty juicy ribeye... but I want to kinda not do that right now.... I'm going to enjoy though!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #3126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
oh ME TOO!.. I could eat a pound or more of fatty juicy ribeye... but I want to kinda not do that right now.... I'm going to enjoy though!!!
Losing weight and really enjoying your food, can such a thing co exist? Well from the looks of it I can say YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Enjoy your meal!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:47 AM   #3127

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Losing weight and really enjoying your food, can such a thing co exist? Well from the looks of it I can say YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Enjoy your meal!
AWEEE Thanks Maggie!!! IT SMELLS HEAVENLY right now, I think I am going to go enjoy it!... I'll return a bit later, I am going to tackle the house after that! ( call it exercise? ) ....
Old 01-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #3128
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Deb, yes you can call housework exercise! Anything where you move your body is exercise in my book.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #3129
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Deb you are doing fantastic! JUDDD is working for you well. I almost bought some ribeyes yesterday but was too expensive....but I am still craving for one.
Have a great day.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #3130

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb, congrats on the loss!! Work your plan because it's working for you! It's not a race so how fast it comes off isn't the most important thing..the fact that it IS coming off is key and not coming back. WTG!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #3131
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hiya Deb! Well, I weighed in this morning and I'm down 3 lbs for the week. I started out around 199...so close to 200. I am at 196 this morning. I will weigh again next Sunday or Monday. Whichever day is a low day for me. Whenever, I tell myself it's a low day I tend to have a high day, but i avoid sugars and carbs out of habit. Then when I tell myself it's a high day; I will not want the foods because I have a lot of protein on the "low days". It is a sort of trick on my body. It works though

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #3132

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Deb, yes you can call housework exercise! Anything where you move your body is exercise in my book.
Great!!! I got lots of exercise then! ... I also bought me a skakeweight.... oh lordy we shall see!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Deb you are doing fantastic! JUDDD is working for you well. I almost bought some ribeyes yesterday but was too expensive....but I am still craving for one.
Have a great day.
Thanks Jan!! I bought the ribeyes in criovac? Whatever you call it, as a whole, then cut me up some great steaks! I got around 30 steaks out of it, @4.77 a pound. Still high for me, but better than I have seen them!

SOOOOOOOOOO good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, congrats on the loss!! Work your plan because it's working for you! It's not a race so how fast it comes off isn't the most important thing..the fact that it IS coming off is key and not coming back. WTG!
Morning Shari!! or afternoon now.. My plan is evolving as I need it to I guess, but so far so good! .. I KNOW I will never be 282 again!! EVER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hiya Deb! Well, I weighed in this morning and I'm down 3 lbs for the week. I started out around 199...so close to 200. I am at 196 this morning. I will weigh again next Sunday or Monday. Whichever day is a low day for me. Whenever, I tell myself it's a low day I tend to have a high day, but i avoid sugars and carbs out of habit. Then when I tell myself it's a high day; I will not want the foods because I have a lot of protein on the "low days". It is a sort of trick on my body. It works though
LOL you sound so much like me Jen ... congrats on your loss!!! that is wonderful!! and I love how you talk to yourself too!!! I do the same thing, but hey whatever works right? YIPPEE!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:42 AM   #3133
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Deb, how's it going today?
Old 01-18-2011, 05:22 AM   #3134
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Morning, skinny girl.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:29 AM   #3135
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Hiya Champ. How's it going today?
Old 01-18-2011, 06:38 AM   #3136
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Morning gorgeous! I still cannot believe how far you've come. I am so proud of you Low day for me. I can just feel the weight falling off. So, many people have been complimenting me latey. I love it!
Old 01-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #3137

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb
Old 01-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #3138

Good Morning all my lovely friends!! BOY AM I LATE!.. sorry!... I have such a challenge at work this week that it is taking all my time....

Loretta, Brenda, Angela, Jen, Shari... MORNING!!!! Now AFTERNOON!...

Jen, LOVE your new AVI!! you are GORGEOUS!!!!

I promise I will get caught up with everyone after work, I know I won't have time today... and that makes me sad.... ah well, have to pay the bills!!

Check back later darlins!!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #3139
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Hi Deb. I cannot wait to see how you did this week. My low days have not been 500, but I'm really through with the 500 cal thing. I set myself up to fail if I try that so I am just eating smaller amounts more frequently. I make sure that I have something live, protein, and omega 3's in every meal or snack. It's a great way to eat! I have also been exercising everyday this week. My body looks forward to it everyday. I'm so happy that I found this guy..aka Jon Gabriel. He's my secret lover...jk
First and foremost, may I just say how freaking cute you are? That is you in your avi pic right?

Secondly, I am so glad you found something you can enjoy and do everyday...I love EXERCISE!!! I don't know why I just do!!! The endorphines are marvelous!

Quote:
Good Morning my friends.. well I got up to 194 last week, and today I'm back in the 80's... So JUDDD and hhcg is working well for me! Mostly low carb eating, with a treat here and there. On my down days I hardly ever got to 500 either. I think the first day I did, then after that, I had to add more to feel well.

ANYHOOOO.... I ate quite a bit yesterday, more than I should have for sure, but today I weighed in at 188.6. I will take it!!!... especially since I have felt so much better!!!.. That is -5.4 without suffering in any way...

Now, since I have an eating plan in place for a week plus, I am going to add exercise back in... I just need to find some ME TIME to do it in my very busy household. I'll let ya know!...
I love and hate you all in one! I am soooooo happy you are back down in the 180s. I am soooooo happy you are rockin' this! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!

I am mad that I can't find "my way"....I am struggling BIG TIME! I've been low carbing (with the exception of Sunday Football day) and keeping up with the drops and all I keep seeing (as of this morning) are gains! Last week I was stable (after looking at the full week) then by yesterday I was up! I just wanna cry!

I am however working my tooshy off with exercise I at least got that going for me....

Quote:

I was off yesterday too. We didn't do much. Which was nice since it was rainy and cold and slushy and gross out....

Didja save me some ribeye? YUMMMMMM

Quote:
WTG JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You too are rockin' it! And have found the trick for your body!!! AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Morning gorgeous! I still cannot believe how far you've come. I am so proud of you Low day for me. I can just feel the weight falling off. So, many people have been complimenting me latey. I love it!
WTG JEN!!!

And I totally agree! Deb sure has come a long way!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #3140
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good Morning all my lovely friends!! BOY AM I LATE!.. sorry!... I have such a challenge at work this week that it is taking all my time....

Loretta, Brenda, Angela, Jen, Shari... MORNING!!!! Now AFTERNOON!...

Jen, LOVE your new AVI!! you are GORGEOUS!!!!

I promise I will get caught up with everyone after work, I know I won't have time today... and that makes me sad.... ah well, have to pay the bills!!

Check back later darlins!!
I'm learning here too...They (my boss who I work directly for who is a VP) and one of his managers (who I sorta work for but not really) are teaching me the ropes in hopes of me taking over the management job (God willing) and the manager taking my boss's job when he retires (which he has no intention of doing unless they make him ). He wants us all to be left in great positions tho.....He is a great man

So right now, I'm doing two jobs all while learning and also dealing with my very needy boss
Old 01-18-2011, 10:13 AM   #3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
First and foremost, may I just say how freaking cute you are? That is you in your avi pic right?

Secondly, I am so glad you found something you can enjoy and do everyday...I love EXERCISE!!! I don't know why I just do!!! The endorphines are marvelous!

I love and hate you all in one! I am soooooo happy you are back down in the 180s. I am soooooo happy you are rockin' this! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!

I am mad that I can't find "my way"....I am struggling BIG TIME! I've been low carbing (with the exception of Sunday Football day) and keeping up with the drops and all I keep seeing (as of this morning) are gains! Last week I was stable (after looking at the full week) then by yesterday I was up! I just wanna cry!

I am however working my tooshy off with exercise I at least got that going for me....

I was off yesterday too. We didn't do much. Which was nice since it was rainy and cold and slushy and gross out....

Didja save me some ribeye? YUMMMMMM

WTG JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You too are rockin' it! And have found the trick for your body!!! AWESOME!!!

WTG JEN!!!

And I totally agree! Deb sure has come a long way!!!!
AWEEE Pati!!! since you are working your BUTTTTT off, I bet you anything you are retaining water like the hoover dam. Your body just has to release that at some point, so keep on doing it hon!

I am sure you are not overeating if you are doing low carb right? It WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!!!

I am finding myself eating low carb all the time now... I don't want to eat any other way for now. I KNOW my losses will slow down, cuz I am lower in weight now... and that is OK... Even If I stay the same, I won't care for awhile, I am also going to exercise more!!!!!

You just hang tight my dear, keep on working out and loving it and your body will respond...
Old 01-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #3142

Quote:
I'm learning here too...They (my boss who I work directly for who is a VP) and one of his managers (who I sorta work for but not really) are teaching me the ropes in hopes of me taking over the management job (God willing) and the manager taking my boss's job when he retires (which he has no intention of doing unless they make him ). He wants us all to be left in great positions tho.....He is a great man

So right now, I'm doing two jobs all while learning and also dealing with my very needy boss
oh holy moly!!! Well you do have a wonderful boss!! So be grateful!!!..
Old 01-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #3143
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
AWEEE Pati!!! since you are working your BUTTTTT off, I bet you anything you are retaining water like the hoover dam. Your body just has to release that at some point, so keep on doing it hon!

I am sure you are not overeating if you are doing low carb right? It WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!!!

I am finding myself eating low carb all the time now... I don't want to eat any other way for now. I KNOW my losses will slow down, cuz I am lower in weight now... and that is OK... Even If I stay the same, I won't care for awhile, I am also going to exercise more!!!!!

You just hang tight my dear, keep on working out and loving it and your body will respond...
I truly hope you are right cuz I am at my wits end.....
Today I decided to make it a low cal week. So today has been good...I decide on my low days to not worry about carbs. I have had coffee with a nudge of cream (can't give that up) and a yogurt (80 cals) and a low cal (287) sammy. That's it so far and doing drops. Dinner will be a protein (probably fish or chicken) and a roasted veggie.

Quote:
oh holy moly!!! Well you do have a wonderful boss!! So be grateful!!!..
I am
Old 01-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #3144
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
OMG a big juicy steak I am drouling!!! Late dropping in today but I am here, busy day for you Deb, make sure you put your feet up when you get home and relax!!

Pati...I agree all that exercise is making your body hold on to water, keep doing what your doing
Old 01-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #3145
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMG a big juicy steak I am drouling!!! Late dropping in today but I am here, busy day for you Deb, make sure you put your feet up when you get home and relax!!

Pati...I agree all that exercise is making your body hold on to water, keep doing what your doing
Will do!

BTW I wanna be your weight you are now
Old 01-19-2011, 04:51 AM   #3146
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Deb
Old 01-19-2011, 05:05 AM   #3147

Quote:
I truly hope you are right cuz I am at my wits end.....
Today I decided to make it a low cal week. So today has been good...I decide on my low days to not worry about carbs. I have had coffee with a nudge of cream (can't give that up) and a yogurt (80 cals) and a low cal (287) sammy. That's it so far and doing drops. Dinner will be a protein (probably fish or chicken) and a roasted veggie.

I am
How did you do with the lower cals? I tried that yesterday, and oh boy, I don't even want to say... Hint it MACADAMIA NUTS....

Quote:

Morning Sans!!! Today is also a busy day, I am here at work not checked in yet, thought I would get on here before I CANT AGAIN!.. my days are flying by.. . so much interesting material to learn though, so I can't complain too much. I hope your day is going well my friend!

Quote:
Will do!

BTW I wanna be your weight you are now
ARE YOU SURE?... I am sure I am up today.. probably back in the 90's but I also don't care, I know it will be gone soon. Today is a low carb day for me... no NUTS!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb

Morning Loretta!!! How is the queen of Protocol doing today?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:21 AM   #3148
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I wish I didn't hate exercise with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. Good for you!!!! What kind of exercise are you doing?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #3149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
I wish I didn't hate exercise with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. Good for you!!!! What kind of exercise are you doing?
Hi Brenda! I don't like exercise at all.. but my doc says I need to do it.. and my squishy body says I need to also.

I am back on the eliptical and using my new Shake Weight!! We shall see how it goes!

Ok, now I am off to work through lunch, will check back then!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:37 AM   #3150
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi Brenda! I don't like exercise at all.. but my doc says I need to do it.. and my squishy body says I need to also.

I am back on the eliptical and using my new Shake Weight!! We shall see how it goes!

Ok, now I am off to work through lunch, will check back then!
Well, I have both of those torture devices and a squishy body too. You might inspire me to use all three!

Have a great day, Deb!
Closed Thread