Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #3091
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Oh his voice is so relaxing and the music in the background helps alot too, Happy 18th birthday to your daughter

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #3092
Big Yapper!!!!

SCPeachey...so happy to hear your feeling somewhat better today, what a huge whoosh congrats you deserve it
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #3093
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Deborah, glad you are feeling better

Morning DAHLINS' *smmooooccchhheeesss*

How are you Deb Deb?!?!?

Happy Birthday to my SIL

So what are you weekend plans food wise?
Anything planned to celebrate you DD's Bday? Going anywhere?

Talk to me
Old 01-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #3094
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

How are you Deb Deb?!?!?

Happy Birthday to my SIL

Talk to me

Thank you Pati ...
Old 01-15-2011, 03:28 AM   #3095
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, happy Saturday to yah
Old 01-15-2011, 04:36 AM   #3096
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Happy birthday to your DD! Will there be cake? It's one of the worlds most perfect foods.

Have a great weekend, Deb!
Thanks Brenda!!... yes there was a cake, it was a GIANT CHOC CHIP COOKIE.... thank goodness I did not have one bite!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! to your daughter!! Wow, you've been raising kids for a loooong time..LOL. Countdown for two more years!! Then yeah, you'll start to miss them.. Anything special planned for today?
Morning Shari! Sorry I never got back yesterday, but my new job description is taking some getting used to learning.... I'll get it, just don't have as much time to play online.... YES, 29 years with a child in the house... at LEAST one child...

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
I don't believe it. I don't believe you have a middle daughter that is 18. You look 18 yourself. You are like my Mama don't look your age at all.

Have a fantastic Friday my friend.
AWWEEE ANGELA!.. you are too sweet! But yes, I am old enough that my oldest son is 29... I still find it hard to believe he has reached me in age.. Notice I made this screen name up back when I was actually 42.. so I was dreaming even then... DEB 29 FOREVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Morning Deb!!!! to your DD....hope you are having a great Friday!!!!
Thank you Jan! I survived our Birthday dinner and all the kids that were here, and now I just want QUIET!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Deb ... Have a great Friday my friend...
Morning Deb, you are a doll... and sooo glad you feel a bit better!!!

Quote:
Im feeling alot better today thanks, only one episode last night ... Im so happy, the woosh fairy paid me a visit and took away 3.2 pounds.. That will make you feel good everytime ...
NOW THIS IS WORTH CELEBRATING!!!!! Congrats to you hon, so happy for you!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 04:42 AM   #3097

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Oh his voice is so relaxing and the music in the background helps alot too, Happy 18th birthday to your daughter
Thanks Sans!! She had a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

How are you Deb Deb?!?!?

Happy Birthday to my SIL

Talk to me
HI PATIKINS!! Soooo sorry I did not make it back yesterday, I am leaning a new job at work, and no time online... booooooooooooooooooooooo then I had to get things going for her birthday dinner... oh it was fun...

So we all went out to dinner, then her and her million friends came back to the house for cookie cake, which I am glad she chose because I am not in love with it..... Your little SIL had a great time! .. got lots of goodies...

Now on to peace and quiet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, happy Saturday to yah
Morning Loretta!... hope your day is going well also.. are you working on the weekend? I am going to chill out all day If I CAN!...
Old 01-15-2011, 04:47 AM   #3098

Gosh ladies, I am overwhelmed at the love in my journal.. you girls are honestly the BEST!! I love having a little community here in my own space...

I am sorry that I never made it back yesterday, I am learning a new job at work, that is much more intense, instead of mindless data work I was doing, so of course I have to actually pay attention to what I am doing!...

No play time at work for awhile anyway... oh well.. I'll catch up early and later in the day.. and there is always lunch! At least until I get this thing down...

So I weigh in officially tomorrow! Not sure what it will be, but I know I will have a loss... no doubts.. I feel it...

Also listening to Jon at night is really relaxing my food cravings a lot! I know there is a tomorrow, it is not like I can't ever have something again, EVER... I know I can.. but right now, my body wants to be thin, so I have to let it... no more fighting with my mind about it... geeze.. .what a waste of time.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend and stay true to whatever plan you are following, but doing it because YOU WANT IT....
Old 01-15-2011, 04:51 AM   #3099
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Gosh ladies, I am overwhelmed at the love in my journal.. you girls are honestly the BEST!! I love having a little community here in my own space...

I am sorry that I never made it back yesterday, I am learning a new job at work, that is much more intense, instead of mindless data work I was doing, so of course I have to actually pay attention to what I am doing!...

No play time at work for awhile anyway... oh well.. I'll catch up early and later in the day.. and there is always lunch! At least until I get this thing down...

So I weigh in officially tomorrow! Not sure what it will be, but I know I will have a loss... no doubts.. I feel it...

Also listening to Jon at night is really relaxing my food cravings a lot! I know there is a tomorrow, it is not like I can't ever have something again, EVER... I know I can.. but right now, my body wants to be thin, so I have to let it... no more fighting with my mind about it... geeze.. .what a waste of time.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend and stay true to whatever plan you are following, but doing it because YOU WANT IT....
Best.feeling.ever! I hope the scales treat you right this morning! You are doing great!
Old 01-15-2011, 04:54 AM   #3100

Thanks Brenda!! I am not expecting miracles, but I KNOW I have a loss...
Old 01-15-2011, 05:26 AM   #3101
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: girl81
Stats: past/100/healthy
WOE: unprocessed
KUTGW Deb!
Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 AM   #3102

Thank you!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #3103
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Deb get that job down fast so you will have more play time, I know your a quick learner glad yesterday went well for you all and your daughter had a great time!!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #3104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Deb... What great discipline, no cake... I was good yesterday and I had a gain of .6... Im thinking the meds because I was cheat free... I may just stay off those scales until im done with this crap ... That scale will not dictate my day today ...
Old 01-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #3105

Quote:
Deb... What great discipline, no cake... I was good yesterday and I had a gain of .6... Im thinking the meds because I was cheat free... I may just stay off those scales until im done with this crap ... That scale will not dictate my day today ...
EXACTLY!!!!!! the scale dictates our moods, and it really should not be so!.. I am much happier only weighing in once a week.

Will things honestly be different if you don't know the number?... probably not.. and you would stick to the plan and not worry about it.. MOST of the time....

Hang tight Deb, you are on this thing!!..
Old 01-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #3106

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Hey Deb get that job down fast so you will have more play time, I know your a quick learner glad yesterday went well for you all and your daughter had a great time!!
Thanks Sans my dear! I think i will get a good handle on it soon, it is just a lot of different kinds of communication than I am used to... I am kind of a loner at work, and prefer it that way, but in this new stuff.. I have to work closely with another person... gonna take some getting used to!!
Old 01-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #3107
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/259.8/199
WOE: IF and Calorie Counting
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb. I cannot wait to see how you did this week. My low days have not been 500, but I'm really through with the 500 cal thing. I set myself up to fail if I try that so I am just eating smaller amounts more frequently. I make sure that I have something live, protein, and omega 3's in every meal or snack. It's a great way to eat! I have also been exercising everyday this week. My body looks forward to it everyday. I'm so happy that I found this guy..aka Jon Gabriel. He's my secret lover...jk

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 01-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #3108
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I completely agree with this Deb. I have been listen to him as well this week and I just don't feel any sort of compelling feeling to eat or a panic that I can't have a certain food. I am kinda like meh I'll have it if I feel like it and 95% of the time I don't so I pick something else. I haven't gotten on the scale all week either. I guess my mind is turning a corner.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #3109
jgw
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jgw
Stats: SW229 CW185 GW150
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Deb there sure is alot of love in your journal.....so you must be doing something right. Just wishing you a great evening.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #3110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb. I cannot wait to see how you did this week. My low days have not been 500, but I'm really through with the 500 cal thing. I set myself up to fail if I try that so I am just eating smaller amounts more frequently. I make sure that I have something live, protein, and omega 3's in every meal or snack. It's a great way to eat! I have also been exercising everyday this week. My body looks forward to it everyday. I'm so happy that I found this guy..aka Jon Gabriel. He's my secret lover...jk
Jen you are doing so well!!!.. I am happy for you and no matter what the scale says, you are doing something wonderful for you body and mind.. and yes that secret lover is amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
I completely agree with this Deb. I have been listen to him as well this week and I just don't feel any sort of compelling feeling to eat or a panic that I can't have a certain food. I am kinda like meh I'll have it if I feel like it and 95% of the time I don't so I pick something else. I haven't gotten on the scale all week either. I guess my mind is turning a corner.
I am THRILLED that Jon's message is helping so many people... wish I knew the guy personally, wouldn't that be fun? Just to pick his brain would be awesome.... Who CARES what the scale says... I am almost to that point of not wanting to even weigh.. but I WILL in the morning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Deb there sure is alot of love in your journal.....so you must be doing something right. Just wishing you a great evening.
Thank you Jan, you are a big part of the love circle!!.. I am learning so much from all of you about everything... and just being happy for each other is such a wonderful thing... I hope you are having a great evening also.. I am getting ready to hit the hay early tonight. just tired....not sick anymore.. but I'll catch up with everyone in the morning... take care all!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #3111
jgw
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jgw
Stats: SW229 CW185 GW150
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Good night Deb.....
Old 01-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #3112

Good Morning my friends.. well I got up to 194 last week, and today I'm back in the 80's... So JUDDD and hhcg is working well for me! Mostly low carb eating, with a treat here and there. On my down days I hardly ever got to 500 either. I think the first day I did, then after that, I had to add more to feel well.

I am like you JEN, I don't see myself ever going the 500 cal route again. It just does not agree with me personally. THAT IS OK... if it works for anyone else and I know it DOES, then more power to ya!!! I say go for it if you want!! I support anyone's choice.

ANYHOOOO.... I ate quite a bit yesterday, more than I should have for sure, but today I weighed in at 188.6. I will take it!!!... especially since I have felt so much better!!!.. That is -5.4 without suffering in any way...

Now, since I have an eating plan in place for a week plus, I am going to add exercise back in... I just need to find some ME TIME to do it in my very busy household. I'll let ya know!...
Old 01-16-2011, 04:57 AM   #3113
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, good job on your release
Old 01-16-2011, 05:15 AM   #3114

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, good job on your release
Thank you Loretta! It is not coming off as fast this way, but I am ok with it...
Old 01-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #3115
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Nice release Deb! It is so awesome that you are losing weight but in your own way and not suffering.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:41 AM   #3116
Big Yapper!!!!

Awesome, it looks like we have all turned a corner of not letting weight loss rule us!!!Your plan is going wonderful and 5.4lbs is fab have a great sunday
Old 01-16-2011, 07:10 AM   #3117

Thanks Sans and Angela.. I do feel like I have conquered something... now I just have to keep it up!.. good luck girls, I know we CAN!!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:15 AM   #3118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Well Miss Deb it seems that you have been experimenting once again and finding out what works for YOU, this is awesome. I am not weighing daily too and like it that way and I REFUSE to allow the number on that scale to dictate my mood.

This past week if I want something I eat it, even if it is off protocol and then I jump right back in on eating some protocol foods. I am doing this not by rounds also and will decide when I will stop using the hHCG.

My husband was getting used to asking me daily about how much I weighed in for the day and I told him I am weighing like 1x a week or whenever I decide to. I go batty daily weighing so this works for me.

Here I go highjacking your journal with my thoughts. You are doing GREAT, keep it up!

Have a wonderful week!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #3119
Big Yapper!!!!

We can, we will and we are have a great monday Deb!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #3120
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
What a great loss! WTG! Have a great day, Deb.
Closed Thread