Old 01-13-2011, 04:59 AM   #3063
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Morning Deb, how your feeling today, great I hope happy thursday
Morning Shari and Sans my dears!! Today is a down day and I am going LOW CARB. Can't help it, I don't want to be hungry. NO way...

Yesterday was an all you can eat buffet it seemed like. Actually was only 1600 cals, but seemed like a lot. I am gravitating towards Atkins eating naturally. I only had around 40 carbs, and that was from veges and my morning toast with honey... hummm?.. Maybe that is what my body likes.

Anyway VERY BUSY DAY TODAY, I'll check on everyone at lunch.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:38 AM   #3064
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Shari and Sans my dears!! Today is a down day and I am going LOW CARB. Can't help it, I don't want to be hungry. NO way...

Yesterday was an all you can eat buffet it seemed like. Actually was only 1600 cals, but seemed like a lot. I am gravitating towards Atkins eating naturally. I only had around 40 carbs, and that was from veges and my morning toast with honey... hummm?.. Maybe that is what my body likes.

Anyway VERY BUSY DAY TODAY, I'll check on everyone at lunch.
Hunger stinks. Blah. 1600 cals sounds like a kingly feast to me right now. P2 can be pitiful at times. Have a great day, sweetie.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:12 AM   #3065
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Don't make me come down there! 34 in January sounds pretty darn warm. I'm jealous

Intuitive eating? Is that kinda like what Deb is doing? Eating what her body is asking for?
Lol! I know, I'm a big baby. I don't like the cold or the extream heat. Texas gets really hot in the summer so I guess it's nice to bundle up, but I love it when the weather is juuussttt right. Yeah, I'm doing a very similar experiment that Deb is doing. i'm not necessarily eating low carb because yesterday i went to a Vietnamese place and had the verimcelli noodles with chicken and vegetable with a coffee. For supper I had some slow cook roast beef and brussel sprouts and breakie was organic oats with flax and blueberries. TOM is also here so I broke open the chocolate and had some trail mix at the end of the night and an apple. I was satisfied...not full. I am trying to train my body to stop eating when satisfied...not full. So, I eat a little here, a little there...throughout the day. I'm also exercising everyday. I will let you know how I do. I'm determined to unzip the fat suit

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 01-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #3066
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Morning ladies! Hope everything is going well. Today is my down day also, so I am going to have my main "meal" this afternoon. Nothing, but coffee and an apple if I'm starving. Then I'm going to a place called fresh choice for lunch. It's a huge salad bar. I just need to stay away from the creamy soups, rolls, pizza, and sweet breads that tempt me each time. I know I can have some tomorrow
Old 01-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #3067
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Just rolling through to see what's happening in the sandbox this morning. Hope you are having a good day Deb.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #3068
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Hi Deb....I am eating lowcarb too. Have a great day....
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #3069
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Deb...
Old 01-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #3070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Hunger stinks. Blah. 1600 cals sounds like a kingly feast to me right now. P2 can be pitiful at times. Have a great day, sweetie.
I KNOW!!! I just have such a hard time on down days AKA P2... Oh well, today I am doing ok, because I am BUSY!!! I wanted to try to go low carb, but there are so many cals in this food... so I am going with the flow.. eating low carb because I LOVE IT.. .and keeping the cals as low as I can comfortably be...not gonna sweat it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Lol! I know, I'm a big baby. I don't like the cold or the extream heat. Texas gets really hot in the summer so I guess it's nice to bundle up, but I love it when the weather is juuussttt right. Yeah, I'm doing a very similar experiment that Deb is doing. i'm not necessarily eating low carb because yesterday i went to a Vietnamese place and had the verimcelli noodles with chicken and vegetable with a coffee. For supper I had some slow cook roast beef and brussel sprouts and breakie was organic oats with flax and blueberries. TOM is also here so I broke open the chocolate and had some trail mix at the end of the night and an apple. I was satisfied...not full. I am trying to train my body to stop eating when satisfied...not full. So, I eat a little here, a little there...throughout the day. I'm also exercising everyday. I will let you know how I do. I'm determined to unzip the fat suit
Sounds WONDERFUL JEN!!! Like I said freedom is fantastic, if we can rein ourselves in .. so far so good!!

Quote:
Morning ladies! Hope everything is going well. Today is my down day also, so I am going to have my main "meal" this afternoon. Nothing, but coffee and an apple if I'm starving. Then I'm going to a place called fresh choice for lunch. It's a huge salad bar. I just need to stay away from the creamy soups, rolls, pizza, and sweet breads that tempt me each time. I know I can have some tomorrow
EXACTLY!!!! you can have some tomorrow!!!. love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Just rolling through to see what's happening in the sandbox this morning. Hope you are having a good day Deb.
The sandbox is kinda playing without me... too much work today! Hope things are going well for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Hi Deb....I am eating lowcarb too. Have a great day....
Thats great Jan!! I love all those recipes that Marci is posting... YUMMMY!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Deb...
HI DEB!!! how's today going for ya? Hope you are faking it till you make it!..
Old 01-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #3071
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
your food sounds all sooo good! I'm glad you found what works for you!!!

Quote:
Sounds sorta like JUDD (if I remember reading it correctly?)....I never tried JUDD just kinda read about it....

Quote:
I KNOW!!! I just have such a hard time on down days AKA P2... Oh well, today I am doing ok, because I am BUSY!!! I wanted to try to go low carb, but there are so many cals in this food... so I am going with the flow.. eating low carb because I LOVE IT.. .and keeping the cals as low as I can comfortably be...not gonna sweat it!!!
WHOA Woman! Low carb, low cal too?!?!

So have you weighed? I love keeping track of your weight because you surpassed me (left me in your dust when I was doing bad) and I love to feel like "Deb's doing it, I can too"

The sandbox is kinda playing without me... too much work today!

Me too Deb! Me too!

I didn't weigh today...>I ran from my warm bed to the shower and forgot to weigh Haven't cheated on LC all week and have had no desire to
I LOVE LC!!! I am still on drops tho..... And working out too
Old 01-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #3072
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I ended up going to the dr., having coughing attacks where I couldnt stop... Ends up I have bronchitis and a sinus infection WTH... I was given a steriod shot to the hip, an inhaler, and antibotics... Man are those antibotics expensive... Im supposed to take them for 10days... So hopefully soon all this will clear up... I just hope it doesnt affect my weight loss ...
Old 01-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #3073

Quote:
I ended up going to the dr., having coughing attacks where I couldnt stop... Ends up I have bronchitis and a sinus infection WTH... I was given a steriod shot to the hip, an inhaler, and antibotics... Man are those antibotics expensive... Im supposed to take them for 10days... So hopefully soon all this will clear up... I just hope it doesnt affect my weight loss ...
AWEEEE DEB!!!!! that is way worse than mine, I hope you get better real soon!!! If it does affect your weight just know that it is only your body healing itself.. and there may be some water retention...but that is NOT FAT AND IS OK!...
Old 01-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #3074

Quote:
your food sounds all sooo good! I'm glad you found what works for you!!!

Sounds sorta like JUDD (if I remember reading it correctly?)....I never tried JUDD just kinda read about it....

I didn't weigh today...>I ran from my warm bed to the shower and forgot to weigh Haven't cheated on LC all week and have had no desire to
I LOVE LC!!! I am still on drops tho..... And working out too
I will weigh in on Sunday I think? Whatever day is after a down day. Yep its Sunday. I'll let ya know... I was up to 194?? something like that last week, so trying to get myself together this week, not expecting great losses on JUDDD, but the food is worth it! I see you are eating some good low carbs too!!..
Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #3075
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
AWEEEE DEB!!!!! that is way worse than mine, I hope you get better real soon!!! If it does affect your weight just know that it is only your body healing itself.. and there may be some water retention...but that is NOT FAT AND IS OK!...
Im really gonna try hard to push thru this... Try ...
Old 01-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #3076
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You poor thing! Hope the meds kick soon!!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #3077
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I will weigh in on Sunday I think? Whatever day is after a down day. Yep its Sunday. I'll let ya know... I was up to 194?? something like that last week, so trying to get myself together this week, not expecting great losses on JUDDD, but the food is worth it! I see you are eating some good low carbs too!!..
Did you say 194?!? Why I outta

I kid!!! So you don't think the way you are eating right now will give you losses? It's kinda how I feel on LC and juice....The losses will be slow but at best I can stick to it ya know!

FTR - I am still working on getting back to Onderland...>Boy were the HOlidays a doozy for me! Oh well....At least I got back on the wagon that ran me over
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #3078
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
You poor thing! Hope the meds kick soon!!!!
Thanks Pati ...
Old 01-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #3079

Quote:
Im really gonna try hard to push thru this... Try ...
Well while you are dealing with this illness.. please take care of yourself Deb, treat yourself like a Queen...

Quote:
Did you say 194?!? Why I outta

I kid!!! So you don't think the way you are eating right now will give you losses? It's kinda how I feel on LC and juice....The losses will be slow but at best I can stick to it ya know!

FTR - I am still working on getting back to Onderland...>Boy were the HOlidays a doozy for me! Oh well....At least I got back on the wagon that ran me over
I feel like the way I am eating now, is just too good to be true... The losses WILL COME, but I don't know how fast. I am willing to take slower, for quality of life right now though... Who knows, I may change my mind later...
Old 01-14-2011, 03:26 AM   #3080
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:46 AM   #3081
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...Happy friday I must say I unzipped some fat last night gotta loveeeeeee Jon

SCPeachey...that is awful, get well soon and take it easy girl
Old 01-14-2011, 04:04 AM   #3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going?
Morning Loretta!! It's a lovely Friday morning... My middle daughters 18th birthday.. oh boy!.. they are almost all out of the house!... Ok, I don't say that too lightly, I have been raising kids for 29 years, and I sorta look forward to my last one going off to college in 2 years... then of course I will MISS THEM!...

Quote:
Deb...Happy friday I must say I unzipped some fat last night gotta loveeeeeee Jon

Morning Sans.. congrats on that loss girl!... AWESOME!! Love Jon so much, his voice just tells me to listen.. and I am doing that too!... you know that your body WANTS TO BE THIN!.. why would any body want to do the extra work it has to do? nope.. time to LISTEN!..
Old 01-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #3083
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Happy birthday to your DD! Will there be cake? It's one of the worlds most perfect foods.

Have a great weekend, Deb!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #3084

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb! to your daughter!! Wow, you've been raising kids for a loooong time..LOL. Countdown for two more years!! Then yeah, you'll start to miss them.. Anything special planned for today?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #3085
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
I don't believe it. I don't believe you have a middle daughter that is 18. You look 18 yourself. You are like my Mama don't look your age at all.

Have a fantastic Friday my friend.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:17 AM   #3086
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #3087
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Deb!!!! to your DD....hope you are having a great Friday!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:02 AM   #3088
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning Deb ... Have a great Friday my friend...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #3089
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Im feeling alot better today thanks, only one episode last night ... Im so happy, the woosh fairy paid me a visit and took away 3.2 pounds.. That will make you feel good everytime ...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #3090
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Thanks Jan, feeling much better...
Closed Thread