Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Deb...I hope the meds kick in soon!!!

SCPeachey...you poor thing

Pati...many times I did just that I resisted the temptations when out places only to come home and eat everything in sight
Thanks Sans...

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #3032
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thanks for stopping by ladies! LOVE IT!.. love having company, esp since I am home alone today from work... The kids are out of school too but over at a friends, so I AM GONNA ENJOY THIS!!...

Pati so happy you are feeling the NON hunger of Atkins and hhcg! It may not be as fast, just like what I am doing won't be as fast... but WE WILL GET THERE!!

Deb, hope you feel better soon too!.. So far so good today...

Sans did you get some antibiotics? This really sucks!...

Morning Jen!.. Yep, it just works well for me... I love low carb eating, but I want a boost of a bit faster weight loss.. we shall see!.. I don't know what will happen. Maybe if I just did straight Atkins with drops it would go just as quickly.

The thing for ME is.. if I eat one little thing off plan on Atkins.. MY MIND just does me in... it's all in the mind. I like being able to have every other day where I CAN have something off plan.. and not worry about it...

Like yesterday, all day long I ate Atkins like foods.... then at night before bed.. I really wanted something sweet. Normally on Atkins I would tell myself NO NO NO.... then of course I wanted it even more... that would put me into CHEAT MODE.. and feeling bad about myself again!!

Last night I wanted an ice cream sandwhich... I just had one.. felt satisfied, went to bed and today I feel WONDERFUL!!.. no bad feelings about going off plan etc.. Today I am eating 500 cals, and since I was very well nourished yesterday, I feel no hunger today... well that and the HHCG! .. If there is something I crave today, I will have it tomorrow.. IF I STILL WANT IT!....

I am just so happy that everyone can find something that will work for YOU... that is what matters most... there is NO RIGHT WAY, only YOUR WAY...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #3033
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Pati...I am glad atkins works for you, it might be a little slower, who cares it works and if what your eating keeps you happy then thats all that matters, I think you made a wise decision there, because if you want to exercise like you do you need to make sure your body is taking in enough food and not feeling deprived!!

Deb...I was going to ring this morning for the script but didnt bother I had some errands to run, it doesnt seem so bad today, so I will play it by ear!! Your plan is definitley working for you!!!

Couch to 5K graduate 2nd April 2010
callanetics..97 hours total!45.5 inches lost, 78lbs lost, 19 miles ran/walked for July
"the steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line"!
<---that lil cutie pie is my 1 y/o niece

sans
Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #3034
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Deb.....sorry I've been MIA my internet at home has been slow dur to the weather.....
Glad you are feeling better and pass the ice cream sandwich lol
Old 01-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #3035

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Morning Deb.....sorry I've been MIA my internet at home has been slow dur to the weather.....
Glad you are feeling better and pass the ice cream sandwich lol
Morning JAN!.. good to see you!.. yeah our weather is sucking it up bad here too... enjoying doing nothing today... how are things going for you??
Old 01-11-2011, 07:52 AM   #3036

Quote:
Pati...I am glad atkins works for you, it might be a little slower, who cares it works and if what your eating keeps you happy then thats all that matters, I think you made a wise decision there, because if you want to exercise like you do you need to make sure your body is taking in enough food and not feeling deprived!!

Deb...I was going to ring this morning for the script but didnt bother I had some errands to run, it doesnt seem so bad today, so I will play it by ear!! Your plan is definitley working for you!!!
Well I hope it gets better on its own then, if you are feeling better.. Just take care!.. don't let it get any worse my dear!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #3037
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I'm jealous that you are home!
I am sitting here freezing in this dumb office!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #3038
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning JAN!.. good to see you!.. yeah our weather is sucking it up bad here too... enjoying doing nothing today... how are things going for you??
Things are okay...made it to work. My first class was very small and I enjoyed that lol.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #3039

Quote:
Things are okay...made it to work. My first class was very small and I enjoyed that lol.
good!!! .. I always loved bad weather, small classes... for the fun change of pace!..
Old 01-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #3040

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I'm jealous that you are home!
I am sitting here freezing in this dumb office!
Darn it!!!.. well hang in there! you are from Chicago, so I know you are used to that blasted COLD... Wish you could leave though!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #3041
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Good Morning Deb, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Have a good day!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #3042
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb,
Old 01-12-2011, 02:59 AM   #3043

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Morning Deb, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Have a good day!
Hi Maggie, yes indeed, I FINALLY got some sleep for more than an hour at a time. I'm on antibiotics now, and can definately tell the difference in only 1 day.. YEAH!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb,
Hi Loretta... you are up bright and early!.. Have a great day!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:08 AM   #3044

Morning friends... yesterday was a down day and it was tough. I won't lie. I think I had a bit too much on my UP day, so I am going to adjust that today. I am on a low dose of steroids for my constant cough this week also, and that has ALWAYS been a problem for me with hunger in the past.

I accept the increased hunger this week, if it means my cough is gone, and today it is 80% GONE. I am amazed!..

Today is an UP day, which for me means whatever I choose to eat WITHIN REASON. I would like to follow what my body wants today, while remembering that my BODY wants to be thin... fat is holding me back baby!!..

It is 5 degrees this morning, so I need some extra time to get going, all of you have a wonderful day, I'll try to check in later..
Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 AM   #3045

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb, love your attitude!! You're working YOUR plan!! Stay warm and safe.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #3046
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Hiya Deb. You actually craved a ice cream sandwich in the cold? brrrr. I am craving won ton soup and have been for two weeks but haven't had it. Maybe that is what is doing my head in. I should just let go and have the darn soup.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:27 AM   #3047

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, love your attitude!! You're working YOUR plan!! Stay warm and safe.
Morning Shari thank you hon!! I'm tryin!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Hiya Deb. You actually craved a ice cream sandwich in the cold? brrrr. I am craving won ton soup and have been for two weeks but haven't had it. Maybe that is what is doing my head in. I should just let go and have the darn soup.

I craved it for the sugar, not the cold... We get an order from the Schwan man, ( WONDERFUL ICE CREAM) once a month, darn skinny husband! So I saw those delectable treats and wanted one...

Anyway, the only good thing is that they are making them really small these days so they don't raise the price. One small one was good enough for me!

Today I am ice cream craving free, and eating low carbish. I did have a piece of toast with honey this morning.. .not sure why my body wanted that.. but it did. I was completely satisfied with it... hummm
Old 01-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #3048
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Good morning Deb... KUTGW
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #3049
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Morning ladies! I am at home this morning catching up on some work so i decided to peek and see how you are doing. I am doing the intuitive eating right now. I feel great and cannot wait to exercise with my son at night. I look forward to exercising every day. This is different for me. I'll be going into work shortly. It's 34 degrees here in Austin, TX. brrrrr....
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #3050
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Morning friends... yesterday was a down day and it was tough. I won't lie. I think I had a bit too much on my UP day, so I am going to adjust that today. I am on a low dose of steroids for my constant cough this week also, and that has ALWAYS been a problem for me with hunger in the past.

I accept the increased hunger this week, if it means my cough is gone, and today it is 80% GONE. I am amazed!..

Today is an UP day, which for me means whatever I choose to eat WITHIN REASON. I would like to follow what my body wants today, while remembering that my BODY wants to be thin... fat is holding me back baby!!..

It is 5 degrees this morning, so I need some extra time to get going, all of you have a wonderful day, I'll try to check in later..
Morning sunshine!

Glad you are now on the mend (about darn time! )
You definitely are working your plan!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

Quote:
Morning Shari thank you hon!! I'm tryin!..

I craved it for the sugar, not the cold... We get an order from the Schwan man, ( WONDERFUL ICE CREAM) once a month, darn skinny husband! So I saw those delectable treats and wanted one...

Anyway, the only good thing is that they are making them really small these days so they don't raise the price. One small one was good enough for me!

Today I am ice cream craving free, and eating low carbish. I did have a piece of toast with honey this morning.. .not sure why my body wanted that.. but it did. I was completely satisfied with it... hummm
I wish I could eat as my body said to eat....Unfortunately I am not as fortunate as you where I can have toast and honey and not gain
LUCKY YOU!!!

I am soreeeeeee this morning Deb Deb! I love Zumba man it makes you work your arse off!!!!

I will go to the other thread to post my updates....

Have a great day!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #3051
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Morning ladies! I am at home this morning catching up on some work so i decided to peek and see how you are doing. I am doing the intuitive eating right now. I feel great and cannot wait to exercise with my son at night. I look forward to exercising every day. This is different for me. I'll be going into work shortly. It's 34 degrees here in Austin, TX. brrrrr....
Don't make me come down there! 34 in January sounds pretty darn warm. I'm jealous

Intuitive eating? Is that kinda like what Deb is doing? Eating what her body is asking for?
Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #3052
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Deb...glad you are feeling better.....have a nice day.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #3053

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Deb... KUTGW
Morning PEACHEY!!! thanks hon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
YES!! intuitive eating is behind what I am trying to do also.. The thing is sooooooooo FREEING! IF you can really listen to the body and not the mind which is like a little devil on your shoulder!... YOU GO JEN!! that is wonderful... play/exercise with your son and enjoy!

Quote:
Morning sunshine!

Glad you are now on the mend (about darn time! )
You definitely are working your plan!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

I wish I could eat as my body said to eat....Unfortunately I am not as fortunate as you where I can have toast and honey and not gain
LUCKY YOU!!!

I am soreeeeeee this morning Deb Deb! I love Zumba man it makes you work your arse off!!!!

I will go to the other thread to post my updates....

Have a great day!!!
Thanks PATI KINS!!! I'm so happy to hear you are sore!!! Means it working for you!!... I MUST GET BACK TO REGULAR EXERCISE!!! I have been slacking.... YOU can be my motivation, you and JEN!...

Quote:
Don't make me come down there! 34 in January sounds pretty darn warm. I'm jealous

Intuitive eating? Is that kinda like what Deb is doing? Eating what her body is asking for?
YEP, listen to the body. That is also what Jon says! We just have to really hear it... ( and not the mind which sucks.. )

Quote:
Morning Deb...glad you are feeling better.....have a nice day.
Morning Jan!! thanks for the well wishes.. I am indeed feeling well today! Now we are working are arses off since we stayed home yesterday, so this is my update for now... I will catch up when I get home...

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LADIES!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #3054
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
YEP, listen to the body. That is also what Jon says! We just have to really hear it... ( and not the mind which sucks.. )
My mind is very powerful....Especially when it's telling me to go for the sugary, carb laden foods!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #3055

Quote:
My mind is very powerful....Especially when it's telling me to go for the sugary, carb laden foods!
I know Pati, it really is a daily struggle for now.... and always has been for me... geeze... why can't life be easy... instead of a box of chocolates..
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #3056
Big Yapper!!!!

You are so cute!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #3057

Quote:
You are so cute!
thanks hon!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #3058
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Ohhhh I am late on the batter today only getting online now and it is after 7pm, I am glad your doing so well and that pesky cough is on the way out
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 AM   #3059
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, hope today is a good one for yah!
Old 01-13-2011, 03:35 AM   #3060

Quote:
Ohhhh I am late on the batter today only getting online now and it is after 7pm, I am glad your doing so well and that pesky cough is on the way out
Hey you! Hope all is well with Dad, and things are better healthwise for you too!... have a great day Sans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, hope today is a good one for yah!
Morning Loretta!.. you early bird you!.. Have a wonderful day yourself!!
Closed Thread