Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Collen, by gove I think YOU got it! Beautiful, beautiful post! I KNOW this way of self realization will make you successful on the Protocol. I didn't weigh myself daily but once a week, I ate Protocol foods but allowed myself more calories if needed, I ate when I was hungry and sometimes not but ate to be satisfied. You REALLY have gotten this like Deb and some others. I am in technically P4 and have eaten some new foods and I am NOT freaking out over the scale. I am keeping within a 5 lb. limit for myself and slightly correcting or eating just better food to bring the scale down when needed. I am 3 lbs. up from my last LDW of 187.6 and I just continue to give my body better food and exercise. I will be doing this for summer and then will again do another round with the help of HHCG to get some more poundage off. I am sooooo glad you are changing your approach and thought process about HHcg as a diet because as you said it is not. Happy for you and here to cheer you on and lend support!

Have a nice Friday and wonderful weekend!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Thank you! Once it clicked it was like.....ok....really? lol It's that simple. I don't have to peel this emotional onion that I call my life and figure out WHY...blah blah blah..who cares why.....it doesn't actually matter anymore.

I don't think I'm ready to give up the scale yet as I'm just amazed at what my body is doing and I'm not ready to give that little reward up each morning...but eventually...when it's time I think it will go.

I feel giddy I'm so happy I got it.....yay me!
ColleenMA66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #243
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME

Two great posts in a row!!! Congrats ladies!!!! I totally AGREE!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #244
Senior LCF Member

I got this off Robin's blog............Have you ever considered your body's innate subconscious intelligence? That every cell in your body has the capacity to control (of which your conscious mind can't even begin to conceptualize) and maintain homeostasis without your help?

In a nutshell....no, no I did not believe that. I believed my body was broken. I believed I was broken. I'm not broken
Old 07-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I got this off Robin's blog............Have you ever considered your body's innate subconscious intelligence? That every cell in your body has the capacity to control (of which your conscious mind can't even begin to conceptualize) and maintain homeostasis without your help?

In a nutshell....no, no I did not believe that. I believed my body was broken. I believed I was broken. I'm not broken
AWESOME!!!! I am in the process of reading her book now..
Old 07-07-2012, 02:48 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

203.8 this morning. I am not ready to give up the scale but I do know I'm feeling less stress about it. I've accepted that my body is going to do what it wants. My job is VERY simple...eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full.

I thought I over ate at dinner time. I felt fine after the meal but later on in the evening I felt stuffed so I was a bit concerned but I was down this morning. I'm blown away at my thoughts over this last week. My outlook on my weight loss and eventually reaching my goal is one of sooner or later I'll get there. It's impossible for me not to. I really don't know what my goal is though. I'd like to just let my body tell me where it wants to be...I really have no clue. I've been telling it where I wanted to be but we all know I'm not the boss of me!

I am sleeping less....like 6 hrs a night wake up at 3:30am less. I'm going to have to go to bed later I think cause that's sucking LOL though my cat likes it just fine.

I'm feeling a little bloated this morning...not sure why....I thought my weight would be the same because of it but nope...the body wants what the body wants.

I did buy some digestive enzymes and some probiotics. I was reading on another site by someone who has been very successful and that's what she does. Of course that was before I got my big ah ha moment and allowing everyone else to tell me what I should be doing for my body. I'm so sick of that btw. It's my own fault. I'm not blaming anyone but cripes. I've lived my life letting others tell me what's best for me forever.....foreeeeever. I think I'm all set with that. I don't need therapy. I don't need to sit and discuss what's wrong with me.....there is nothing wrong with me, I'm fine thank you very much.

I just realized I've had a hershey kiss sitting on my desk for like 2 weeks. I put it there to prove to myself I had self discipline. I forgot it was there and now I could care less. I've got a box of godiva chocolate truffles in the cupboard that I keep forgetting about too.

I am concerned about adding in sugars and starches but I realize I'm like 7 weeks too early for that so I'll let it go for now.

I'm going back to bed...it's too freaking early to be up on a Saturday! lol

Have a great weekend!
Old 07-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #247
Senior LCF Member

I just came back from grocery shopping and I now understand the European culture so much better.

Normally when I go grocery shopping I buy all sorts of junky food I've been craving and denying myself all week long before I go to WW. I'm not going to WW till tomorrow morning at some point to get weighed and possibly stay for a meeting. I'm not sure because I want to hit Target so when Target is open is when I'm going so the meeting is not my priority.

I'll admit I was worried about the trip to the store this morning. I toyed with having a bit of something just to make sure I wasn't hungry but I didn't..why? Because I'm not really hungry....my stomach is empty because my food has been digested (I think) but otherwise the urgency to eat is not there.

I walked around the fruit and veggie section pining for stuff I can't have but told myself you will be able to have this and more when the time comes....patience grasshopper. I found myself getting 2 donuts for my mother and son....and wasn't tempted by the cream donuts that I LOVE. I told them I'd see them at some point but not today. Then I walked through the healthy section and found myself drawn to the kashi stuff. I used to really like Kashi cereal and crackers..ect but gave them up because they are carbs therefore "BAD" Then I went to the healthy frozen food section and saw something that I thought looked interesting...ice cream with coconut milk. I've heard a lot about coconut milk but I've not tried it yet.

I'm finding myself thinking about healthy versions of crappy foods....how odd. But anyway....I'm walking up and down the aisles and I'm looking at all the food that I can't have and all I can think of is.......someday I'll be able to have you but I'll probably not want you because you're all CRAP and I'm not wasting my food choices on you! Then it hit me. Europeans eat much smaller portions than we do but their food is so much better than ours......they know the secret!!!!!!! Eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full! Ha....I had a moment of clarity right there in the store.

The moral of that story is I can now visit Europe and be ok....lol no it's not.....but I realized that our country has perverted food and how we use it and unfortunately have spread that disease all over the world as they become over weight as well. I love my country don't get me wrong but we did this with our big gulps and our super size me ect ect.

It was a good trip to the grocery store and I made it out ok...go me!
Old 07-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #248

I can definately see your attitude changing from before, and you are doing wonderful!! Go new YOU!....
Old 07-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #249
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

reading your posts and how much you are learning about yourself. KUTGW!

Old 07-08-2012, 06:52 AM   #250
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning my weight was 203.4. I have two scales...they both weigh completely different...no idea why but I'm going with the one I use everyday. I only jumped on the other cause the first one was a bit wonky this morning.

I went to my ww meeting all proud of myself because I've done so amazing this week and I expected a 2 lb loss because according to my scale that's about what it should be..... well it wasn't it was -.8 Really??

I'm not really upset though I was a tad bit disappointed. But when I thought about it I thought....you've not been here since 5/26 that's over a month and what usually happens when you are away for a month....yah...exactly what did happen...you went up like 10lbs so be grateful I got that off and .8 on top of it and then I shut up lol

I'm going to use the ww number as my goal weigh so when I reach it in "the book" I'll officially be at goal...whatever that is.

I'm not ready to give my scale up yet..but I am thinking of starting to ween myself off.....slloowwly lol I am just amazed at this protocol and I want to keep seeing it work...or maybe I don't trust my body and I want to make sure it's still doing what it's supposed to be doing...that's more like it. I know the behavior will eventually go but it's not time yet.

I did have an Oooops yesterday. I heard Robin suggest drinking zero vitamin water if you get a little hungry because it will release some leptin so I thought perfect..I get hungry around 10ish but not a lot this will hold me till lunch. I found them on sale this week so bonus. I was drinking one yesterday and it was quite yummy. I looked at the label....thought...wow there is no calories in this..ect...and realized.....I didn't have zero I had regular CRAAAAAPPPP! I drank about half of it so I ingested about 16 carbs all of them sugar...awesome.

But you know what the best part was? I was like....ok....well we won't be doing that again...next time pay better attention to the labels (I thought I did but got confused with so many) and I'll just save it for P4. I didn't head straight for the junk food and it didn't ruin my day. I apologized to my body lol and then said...ok..my body will take care of it.

Yesterday was quite the learning day for me. I had a hard time with my hunger...not that I was...but I was unsure. I was wishy washy about my hunger around lunch time and didn't want to eat if I wasn't truly hungry so I picked at my lunch....wasn't really clued in the afternoon either...I started to eat some of an apple and took a nap instead. Last night I let myself get too hungry...like a 3 maybe 2.75! I had urgency alright. I had steak with sautéed onions from a restaurant that I had take out from. I am not weighing or measuring my food. I refuse to ever do that again and I start to gag at the thought of it. But anyway...I ate till I was satisfied PHYSICALLY....not emotionally or mentally which that light bulb went off yesterday. If I eat till I'm emotionally satisfied I eat everything I can get my hands on. That was a pretty big one for me to finally get.

I told myself that 20 mins from now I'll feel full....and I was. I slept good..but so didn't want to get up this morning and felt realllllly tired. Not run down tired but maybe I did too much yesterday tired. I did housework and it was hotter than heck...very muggy.

Before I make this post a book (too late) I was watching videos last night of Robin because I spent the afternoon reading the hcg boards and it was making me crazy and I started to wonder if maybe just maybe this might not work so I had to snap myself out of that.

I read so many women's posts who are driving themselves crazy over this thing...so afraid to eat in P3...obsessing in P2 and I don't want to be that way. They are talking about eating past the point of being full so they can get their proper amount of calories in and I am like....if one more person tells me how many calories I should be eating a day I'm going to slap em...I am...I'm done being told what to do. Unless it's Robin..she can tell me

Anyway....back to my point. She was telling someone that you know the good feeling you get on HCG? That...I'm happy life is great feeling? She told the woman....you can have that off HCG...it's not the HCG giving it to you it's that your hormones are in balance because of you're leptin levels being kept between a 3.5 and a 5.5...REALLY?????!! I was so excited to hear that. I was reading about some women and how depressed they get after the protocol and I thought, crap I don't want that but I think I remember that feeling last time too. Now I know why!

Also...before I go....I went to Target after ww and didn't have any problems.... When I see yummy recipes or food all I tell myself is.....there will be time for you later...just not now.

Last edited by ColleenMA66; 07-08-2012 at 06:57 AM..
Old 07-08-2012, 02:29 PM   #251
Senior LCF Member

I'm going to rant in my own journal ....cause I can. I've spent a lot of time reading about this leptin reset thing. I do not believe fat people's leptin isn't working correctly. I am a fat person therefore I can comment.

I rarely ALLOWED myself to feel hunger. It worked just fine, I just never used it. When I was hungry I rarely stopped when I was satisfied. I overrode my own bodies' messages...it wasn't broken one wit. I just didn't realize THAT was my problem. I thought the food was the problem. I thought sugar and carbs were the problem..ect, ect.

Now I'm actually listening to my body and it's working just fine and I've been on HCG a week. But I knew it was working ok before. And Robin has a video of a woman who wasn't on HCG and practiced for 2 weeks and lost 10 freaking lbs! She ate pizza and all kinds of carbs and junky stuff. I don't buy it..sorry. People really need to stop and listen to their bodies......allow themselves to actually get hungry and feel the feeling....I find it hard to believe that they have NO indication when they are hungry and can't feel the sense of fullness. I've said before kidding that I never felt full.....I call BS on myself. I felt full, comfortable......sure I could continue to shovel food in if I chose to (and I did) but I would have known I didn't need any had I actually paid attention.

My opinion is this.....people want to be told what to do...how much to eat...what to eat..when to eat....they want someone else to do it for them....just tell me what to do! and I'll do it....well maybe I'll do it..I'll do parts of it but the parts I don't like I'll tweak to what I do want to do...that's how most people approach a diet...myself included...always looking for the loop holes.

I can't fix the world and I know that....just myself.

Ps...I've only eaten once today and that might be it for me today. I am feeling tired but not too bad. I'd not want to do anything strenuous and have pretty much been a lazy bum today reading online getting myself all twisted up in some of this stuff that people write....I take a breath and have to think...to each their own...seriously.....my father told me to row my own boat....I need to do that more!
Old 07-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #252

You go girl!! PREACH IT!! I totally agree with you!
Old 07-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member

I love this woman!

Old 07-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #254

I love her too!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #255
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone,

202.2 this morning. Other than yesterday my losses have been consistent 1.2 almost every day. That did not happen to me on my first round. I did lose every day my first round but it wasn't like that. I fully believe it will continue that way till the end of my round....LOL NOT! I wish! But it is nice while it's happening.

I didn't each much yesterday and had some cramping which I attributed to ovulation..I have one side that hurts every other month or so and it's in that area and I looked on my IPeriod app and that's about right. Then I watched a video last night and she was talking about her appetite being down the week before because she was ovulating! This woman is a genius! Love her! It's so nice to understand why your body is reacting the way it is instead of thinking your weird or broken or whatever. Our bodies are pretty smart...we are the dummies trying to control something that doesn't need controlling.

I've been thinking...and I realize this is pretty early in the game to be so cocky but I'm thinking I won't binge again. I've though about it and I would say a great deal of my binges I can attribute to allowing myself to get too hungry or too deprived and then something happened and I just snapped and used that as an excuse to eat ALLLLLLL the foods I wasn't allowed to have. Now that I type it out I see how messed up that is. When you are knee deep in a food addiction/diet addiction you don't see it or understand it.

I have an app that I keep my daily chores on and check things off as I do them because yes, I'm that anal. Anyway.....one of them is food journal..delete, delete, delete! I won't be doing that anymore...ha. I am still tracking my weight on ****** because I am waiting for my BMI to stop yelling at me that I'm obese.

Last Monday at this time when I weighed I weighed 216.8. I thought I'd do a pretty good the first week but I really had no idea. I did implement the hunger scale from the get go and I'm so glad I did.

I've been pinning a lot of paleo recipes for later on. I also watched Robin's videos on a day in the life of breakfast and lunch I think it was and she eats pretty clean....just ALLLL the time! She cracks me up...she said it's a PIA to have to eat all the time..lol Yah...I'd like that problem (I know be careful what you wish for)

I guess that's it for today....oh I banned myself from reading that other forum...they make me nuts and irritated because they are using this as a diet and are jumping on and off it and cheating on it left and right and just don't understand the big picture at all and neither did I awhile ago so I need to back off and let other's figure things out for themselves. I have a bad habit of once I get something I think everyone else should get it because....well I got it...what's your problem! lol I'm so tolerant
Old 07-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #256

Sounds like you are watching the same videos I did.... SHE IS AMAZING!! I watched every one of her videos and even the old ones when she had a different You Tube name. She sure knows her stuff!! I wish I had known about this before, because she has really helped me this time!

I do want to say you sound like a new woman Colleen!! If you remember the posts from a couple of years ago, you were so unsure, as were we all.. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I don't think you will binge eat either!!! You got this!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Deb! What was her other name?!! I must watch all the videos lol I think I've seen all 80 something she's done. And am impatiently waiting for more! I'm betting her business has exploded the last few months since the book came out.

I've got most of it I think. I haven't gotten the scale thing yet. I still want to SEE that it's working and that my weight is going down. I will admit that I'm starting to get bored with obsessing over this change because...well...it's not a diet so I can just go about my life because this is it...nothing will change other than my food choices.

I am shocked that I am able to put food in it's rightful place and look at something.....love it.....enjoy the sight of it and say...not now....but someday you're all mine and I'm good with that. I'm not panicked about it...I'm not afraid of being hungry....my gosh what I have put myself through all these years is just criminal, it really is. I just wasn't ready to let go and jump off that cliff.

I will tell you this. I have found myself thinking...ok...well now what? I have spent so many years and so much time and energy being miserable about this and it occupied my mind ALLL the time....now I have freed up a lot of mental thinking ..what am I going to do with it?! Amazing, just amazing. I would really like to write her a note of gratitude if I could. I'm going to see if I can find her email or something...she has truly changed my life and I'm so grateful.

I don't mean to babble but it's as if she gave me permission to eat and I was like...really? If I'm hungry I can eat? I do feel like a child again. I am happy that on my HCG I do feel hunger around meal times. I need to practice the hunger scale as much as possible the next 4 weeks or so because I'm doing a planned interruption for vacation and I really want to be in tune with my body.

Anyway....just so grateful and feel like I got a do over just like she says.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #258

Here is a link to her first videos.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:14 AM   #259

her user name was toneathleticclub
Old 07-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful insight Collen and I completely understand if you don't get too involved on the other Hcg Diet Forum because alot of them are still looking at it that way. I think we need to give others time to see for themselves that this Protocol is a "do over" in life to change the way we see food and taking out the emotional componant of it.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #261
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Deb! I'm so excited now!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Thank you Deb! I'm so excited now!
you are welcome!! I had forgotten what good info she had on these, so I am watching again with a new focus!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone,

201.6 this morning. I am making progress. I did not weigh myself last night. I usually do before bed to get an idea where I'm at and to make sure I didn't suddenly blow up 10lbs during the day....weird, I know. But I didn't weigh. I did get really tired and went to bed at 8:30 but I think that's my weird sleeping pattens finally catching up to me. I got a solid 8 hrs and probably could have gotten more. I get up at 5am because I like getting up early..I don't need to.

The boyfriend got OT so won't be coming today. We rescheduled for Thurs. He's not seen me in over a week so this should be interesting. I'm not telling him what I'm doing because he won't approve and would flip out on me. He doesn't take medication. And on top of that he just doesn't get it so I'd rather just not go there as they say.

I went shopping yesterday at Marshalls and felt pretty confident going into the stores being out at 2:00 ish....I normally have a really hard time being out in the afternoon because I want a treat....I have no idea where these behaviors came from btw...just that I have them. The only thing I can think of is...I was "good" all morning/afternoon and towards the end of the day I wanted a reward. I was surrounded by mcdonalds, wends, the nut/candy shoppe which i love and completely forgot about lol

Here is a question. Right now I feel confident in almost any situation because I'm not hungry and know that should I suddenly get hungry I can eat something to take that feeling away. Once I'm off HCG did I understand Robin correctly in saying I can re create this feeling just by making sure to keep my own hunger in control? I am hoping that's true because I really don't want to give magical properties to HCG.

I was out after lunch shopping happily at a 5.5 and enjoyed my afternoon. Once I'm not on protocol I will make sure I'm carrying nuts with me and apples just in case something happens and I'm out. I really don't want to say oo I'm hungry lets get a candy bar. I realllllly hope I don't go back to the sugar much. I'd like to just adopt a lc lifestyle 80/20 or maybe even 90/10 sugar is evil and gets me in it's grips and I'm screwed and I just don't want to go down that path again....I'm afraid to test it.

I copied a passage off a blog I found that I thought was very interesting. I wasn't sure if I could post the link to the blog so I didn't...but here it is.....

"There is a law in economics which states that the more a consumer has of something, the less they want it. As supply goes up, demand goes down. This is what volume pricing is all about. If merchants want to sell you a lot of one thing, then the price per unit has to go down. Why would I buy a mega-pack of anything if the unit price was the same as buying a smaller amount? They have to make it “worth my while”.
This Law, I have recently realized, applies to food as well. When I am feeling hunger, and when I take the first bite of something delicious, I will definitely rate that bite with a perfect “10”. Maximum enjoyment and taste delight.
However, something happens to my taste perception as I continue to eat. As my hunger is satisfied, my returns diminish. My enjoyment level and my taste delight go down with each bite. Think of how good the first bite of a dessert tastes compared to how the last bite tastes, and more importantly, how your enjoyment levels change. The score can easily go from a “10” to a “4” during the same dessert, right?"

I agree with her but I would over ride that feeling and plow through anyway...esp if it was junky foods.

Last edited by ColleenMA66; 07-10-2012 at 02:42 AM..
Old 07-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #264

Yes, I think Robin was saying that we can duplicate the feeling we get on HCG by keeping our hormones in balance. By following the hunger scale, we can do this... TRIAL AND ERROR for sure!!! We have years of unlearning to do.

I know we can though!!

Great job yesterday Colleen!! You are learning more about yourself every day!..
Old 07-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Well, life is starting to throw me some curve balls so this is a good test for me. I had to go to the grocery store after work (trigger) and I did ok..I was feeling a little anxious but I knew I wasn't hungry. My son then asked me to drive him to the mall...around 3....that's my window of crazy but I've been good.

I sat in the car and he went into the game store. Then I realized from a client of mine that my website that was supposed to have been taken over by Godaddy for hosting since Apple no longer has MobileMe is not working....awesome...it's been down for 3 weeks...arggh! I'd have known that if I went to check on it but I forgot and then just ASSumed it was done.

On the plus side I'm not hungry...still full from lunch and it's almost 5..not sure what time I'll end up having dinner. Breathe....no big deal...I'm trying to put things into perspective and this isn't a big deal. It will be fixed.

I asked the boyfriend if he wanted to take up hiking as a hobby we could do together and he said he'd love to...so that's a plus. I'd like to start finding some challenges and goals to set now that I have all this free thinking/time on my hands.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:50 AM   #266
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I was 200.6. For everyone at home keeping score I'm down 16.2 lbs in hmm..week and a halfish. I finished loading at 216.8 and this is my VLCD day...10 Pretty good I'd say.

As good as that is....and it's awesome and amazing all rolled into one the peace of mind I'm having this round is worth all that and a bag of chips. If anything I'm amazed at how my thoughts have changed.

My first round was a short round because I didn't think mentally I could do a long one and I was right....as a diet I couldn't. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I lost 18lbs and was thrilled because it worked. But I worked at it. I became obsessed with food...literally watching the food channel constantly (I'm not sure why..the masochist pops back into my mind) and I was hungry but just dealt with it as best I could. I did do HHCG but I don't think the drops were bad....I just think my approach was wrong.

Now...I could do this for who knows how long. I'm good. I'm not hungry other than the appropriate times and I'm so glad I do get hungry because I get to practice. I'm honing my skills every day....trying to decide if I'm at a 3.65 or a 3.75...it's like a game.

I have noticed I can't eat unless I have that feeling of hunger. I think I'm going to turn into pavlov's dog...unless I have that feeling in my tummy I won't eat. Last night I waited and waited and waited and waited till I was hungry enough for my dinner...I like to eat around 5...I waited till 6:30. There was a moment I thought...well maybe you should eat anyway....I am slightly hungry but not really. And I couldn't. The feeling wasn't there that I know needs to be. I know my leptin levels weren't down enough to justify eating.

The boyfriend comes tomorrow. I think he'll be happy. No one has said anything to me but they see me everyday and they don't realize it...besides when you have so much weight to lose 10lbs is only a drop in the bucket...I have 50 more to go.

My feet don't hurt in the morning when I get out of bed. My back is feeling better. My thighs aren't rubbing together AS much...they still are but it's less.

This process could be so painless for people if they made the shift in their thinking. I feel bad that so many struggle and are hungry....they don't have to be. That's me wanting to save the world again.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #267

you are killing it Colleen!! What a big difference this time huh? I am feeling like you are too. I have not officially weighed yet, that will be tomorrow morning, but WOW.. you are doing awesome!!! So happy for you..

ONEDERLAND is only a step away!!.. you got this girl!!..
Old 07-11-2012, 06:11 AM   #268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Collen you are REALLY getting it and I am so happy for you. WTG on the weight released from your body and you feeling good in your body!

Happy Wednesday!

Old 07-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Maggie! Deb it's like night and day from the first round I'm almost scared it's a dream and I'm going to wake up.

Sooooooo.....Mom ate my lunch today. I was sitting at my desk thinking about lunch and the yummy chicken I was going to have and I went home to get it because I work down the street and it was not in the fridge..hmm....so I grabbed some other protein I had in there and went back to work.

The OLD me would have been thrown for a loop..been pissed off and so upset that she ate MY chicken (it was leftovers from the roast chicken I did the other night) but ya..I was that crazy about my food.

I didn't get hungry till 1:30 so not sure what's going on with my body it's pushing back and I'm just trying to let it do what it wants. I haven't had a snack the last couple of days and I've been OK. I have a client today at 3 so I won't be done till after 4 but it's already after 2pm now and I'm not slightly hungry.

Mom went grocery shopping and apparently bought all kinds of stuff and I've been like....oh yah...box of this and a bag of that....no reaction....nothing...other than...you know someday I'm going to have a slice of whatever with my meal and it's going to be deeeelish!

BTW...Robin put up a new video! I don't have a youtube account so I can't comment but I wanted to thank Lisa for all that she's shared with us it's been so helpful...I mean they all have but she's my favorite..she cracks me up.

I'm going to be baking cookies for the boyfriend's visit tomorrow so that'll be a test for me.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 AM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning, Happy Friday!

I was up this morning .8 I did weigh yesterday and I was an even 200 so this is a bit disappointing but not totally surprised. I did not use the hunger scale as well as I could have yesterday. I was anxious yesterday, annoyed and ate both my meals around a 4...I can't even be honest and say I was truly hungry I had SOME hunger but not like I've been since I started. Eating according to other people's time tables suck.

I'm going to do a lot better today and see if that brings me back down tomorrow. If I'm not hungry around dinner time then I won't eat. I ate dinner after 6pm and it was more than I should have because it was yummy....so I knew I had too much based on the fact I wasn't at a 3.5 to start with....my leptin wasn't that low..add on the extra few bites I had...because that's all it is you know...we're talking bites...not a huge portion and I'm up this morning. I'm not mad at myself more annoyed that I didn't listen to my body but this IS a learning process...I'm not an expert. I understand where I went wrong.

My best friend is borrowing my car....she had it yesterday and she is going to have it again today. That's causing me anxiety. We are having our bathroom done over and the painter guy will be here today to continue working...that causes me anxiety. The boyfriend came yesterday for an afternoon visit which meant I had to leave work early and come home with the painter guy here..blah blah blah...anxiety....but I did stay on protocol...I did the best I could and I HAVE to learn to deal with anxiety and with my feelings when I'm uncomfortable.

We shall see where today takes me.