1/2 grapefruit

chicken
cucumber

melba snack

chicken I only had 2 oz because that's all I had on hand
melba
green apple
No veggie...nothing appealed to me.

I'm comfortably full and going to take my last dose of the day and bed early...I didn't get much sleep last night...I'm tired.
ColleenMA66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 06:15 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
It's Saturday morning and I had a good night sleep last night....prob 9 hrs but i did take a sleeping pill last night.

I was down .4 this morning. I'll tally up my losses and measurements tomorrow.

I did try on some clothes I bought in May for a vacation that I could not bring with me because they didn't fit and I can fit into them now...still a teeeeny bit tight but not bad. I'll try them all again tomorrow.

I weigh in weekly with a woman that I work with on Saturdays. We have been doing this for over a year and I've never been out of the 220s. I've just bounced around losing and gaining the same 7 lbs.

This morning I knew I'd show a big loss on her scale. I haven't weighed in a few weeks with her because of things going on so I knew she'd be shocked.

I was down 7lbs from our last weigh in together. I told her what I'm doing....then I told her I'd share the info if she was interested but I don't think she will do it in the end. She has a lot of family functions and wants to eat what her husband eats at night for the most part...and that's Ok...this diet is not for everyone. I'm just at that point where I'm ready and willing.

She has about 100 lbs to lose and I'd love for her to see some success...she was doing the same thing I was..up down up down. She has a lot of issues ...thyroid..hormones...ect..she's perfect for this diet....but it's not my place to convert people. She said she was going to discuss it with her doctor. So who knows. I doubt her doctor will be for it but never know.

I then went grocery shopping with my list. I'm going to try the protein shake as one of my meals and then the p2 chil tomorrow.

I was a little shaky at the grocery store this morning but I attribute it to not having my lemon water to start the day. I didn't have time yesterday to have it either before I had to leave for work....I was running late because the boyfriend spent the night.

I had it this morning while I caught up on the boards.

I was reading more of the cheating thread on the other forum....boy that does the trick for me not only do you have to stay on protocol for P2 but for P3 as well.

It's not all about the weight loss for me. I mean that's huge but it's also about resetting my hypothalamus and my metabolism. It's like I'm getting a do over. All the stuff I've learned over the last 25 yrs or so of dieting that I can now implement after I reach my goal and not make the same mistakes again. I'm more mature now and I think I can handle it. What a gift. So it's important that I keep focused and understand that it's not forever. All the yummy food will be there once I'm in P4.

This diet isn't easy but I am adapting to it. I'm not overly excited about my food....but it's food to keep me full and that's how I see it. I'm eating to live now instead of living to eat. That's a good thing.

Today is day 7 of no diet coke for me...wow....I can't even remember the last time I've done that...to be honest I don't think I ever have gone a week. I haven't touched the zevia cola. I have had a few of the ginger ale and orange during my week. Funny....that's considered a real treat for me now!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Down .2 this morning.

My stats for my first week
7.8 lbs lost
7 inches lost

I'm pleased...it got me excited about losing weight again and showed me that my body can do it. I was so discouraged with myself for so long I forgot how it felt to succeed in this area of my life.

I was able to get into some clothes I bought for a vacation in May that I wasn't able to wear. I was happy about that.

I'm feeling down today. Even though I've done really well this week I think the totality of what I need to do really got to me this morning. I still have 60 lbs to go...STILL! It seems like such an insurmountable amount of weight to lose. I know I'll get past this feeling but right now I'm just sad over it.

It didn't help that I had a one to one class this morning at the apple store for my new computer. I showed up...some 20 something guy was my teacher..he was very nice...sort of on the geeky side.

I asked how to take pictures and put them into email so we took a pic....O M G. I wanted to cry Do I actually look like that? If I do I want to put a bag over my head. I was so disgusted from that moment on. My face looked old and puffy and very jowly...what the heck. I had the same experience with the passport pic I had taken a few months ago.....so maybe I really DO look like that!

I'm going to be 44 next month....whenever I mention my age most people don't believe me.....but what the bite.

I'm deciding if I want to do rx for my next round. I'll know better once I finish this one I guess. I'm doing ok...not going to cheat or anything..cravings are nill but I am hungry....not all the time...but I have hunger pangs throughout my day and I'm not sure if that's normal or not. I upped my dose today to 6x8 so we'll see if that helps.

I have 15 more days on protocol and then I can enter into p3. I made my first week. I'm pretty proud of myself for that. It wasn't easy but I did it. I am determined to see this through.

I also think I need to start meditating this week before I go to work. I'm very stressed over that situation and I'm thinking it's not helping. I have 3 clients this week so far for massages as well.

I was going to make the chili tonight but I'm afraid it will make me gain or stall me at this point. I'm at the time where people tend to stall for a few days so I don't know if I want to take any changes.

I'm going to switch my heavier meal to lunch and my lighter meal to dinner...see what that does.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
I HAVE LOST 78 POUNDS AND STILL REALLY HAVE OVER A 100 TO GO YOU CAN DO THIS HANG IN THERE WE FINALLY HAVE Ssomething THAT WILL GET THIS FAT MOVING! GOSH THERE HAVE BEEN MONTHS AND MONTHS WHERE I COULDNT NEVER LOSE 7 POUNDS! YOU ARE DOING TWICE WHAT AVERAGE IS SO FAR AND IT ISN'T AS BIG A CHUNK AS YOU MIGHT THINK! HANG IN THERE AND SEE WHAT THIS NEXT WEEK WILL BRING!! SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!
darn it caps lock again i really wasnt shouting sorry!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #35

ok about your pic i am going to post my beginning pic from last October i haven't taken any since probably need to do that
and yep no way you are 44! i am 42! looking good there Colleen!
and do not stress on work and this protocol it didn't hurt your losses this first week so it will be fine continue to do what you have been doing!

Old 08-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Deb you are so sweet! Thank you!

I know you are right. I have a picture of myself that I liked way back when that I keep looking at saying....Ok..that pic was me!! After my son was born no less so it wasn't pre pregnant body..it was post...so I can get back there again and even better (I wasn't at my goal then either but looked damn good)

I think I was starting to feel pretty good about myself and then reality slapped me today..lol

I'm a pretty optimistic person so I'll be ok. I refuse to quit that's for sure.

My weight loss goal for this entire year was to get under 200 so that was 30 lbs give or take a pound or two.

I told myself 4 lbs a month was my goal....times 12 ..very doable right? Nope...I couldn't even accomplish 1 lb a week consistently. I was up down up down all around....so frustrating.

So yes....almost 8 pounds in a week would have taken me 2 months! I didn't gain anything loading so I didn't have that to lose.

On another note..I think I was eating too much protein...esp steak. I had pre portioned pieces from kansas city steak....very lean...like..too lean when I'm doing atkins. I thought perfect for this...I'll use them all up.

I measured my lunch portion which I sooo could have eaten and it was 5 oz raw! Sooooooo...I sliced off to get my 3.5 oz raw and had that with some spinach. I've done that a few times so maybe I was eating too much beef and didn't realize it. I thought they were 4 oz pcs.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:53 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

I'm down another pound this morning so that makes 8.8 total so far.

I am hoping to get to 215 this week. Anything under that will be a bonus for me this round and will mean I have less to lose for my 2nd because my goal is to get to under 200 by the end of the year.

The last time I was in this neighborhood weight wise was Feb/March of 2009. I got all the way down to 212 something via LC and then got sick and everything went kerplooey.

Everyday I get up and weigh on the scale and expect it to be back at 227 like this was a big dream but to my surprise it keeps going down.

I did experiment a bit yesterday. I made sure and not have anything to drink 15 min before and 30 min after my drops...I've been bad about the 15 min before.

I kept the drops under my tongue for a full 5 mins or as close as I could get.

I increased my dose to 8 drops ..this morning I'm going to try 9 and see how I do.

I did not eat the melba toast. I think my body doesn't like carbs on this plan anymore than it liked on LC.

I have a question and not sure anyone can answer it. I was/am very sensitive to carbs and very addicted to sugar. I am wondering if that will always be the way even once I finish protocol. I'd love to be able to have some of these foods now and then but I can't live on them because that's what got me into this mess in the first place.

I just wonder if my body will be as sensitive or less once I'm completely finished.

After doing a strict p2 I think I could live like a king on LC..lol So I'm not going to complain.

I have 14 more days. I'm soooooo hoping to get down to 209 but whatever I get down to I'll be thrilled with.

Last night in bed I could feel my fat twitching. At least that's what I think it was....it was either that or my muscles but I think it was the fat. I had a long talk with my kangaroo pouch yesterday and told it to get with the program. I measured yesterday and not one bloody inch off it! That's my most obnoxious area for abnormal fat and not even an inch!! How is that even possible.

I'm expecting big this this week after the stern talking to yesterday!...
Old 08-23-2010, 05:42 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

I had to come back and add this in. I went clothes shopping this spring before my vacation in May and bought a bunch of stuff. Most of it fit...some of it didn't. I was quite annoyed that the 16s from Lane Bryant didn't fit but 14s from another store did....what's up with that anyway.

Anywhooooooooooo.....I couldn't zip never mind button the capris from Lane Byrant. I'm wearing them this morning to work....whooooohooooooo!!!!!! They fit soooo good. I'm so happy with myself!

One of the good things about this diet is I'm not losing breast tissue...my cups are just as full as before LOL which will make the boyfriend happy. I did lose 2 inches in the chest but I think it's from the back because my bras are fitting better. I'm not sucking it in in order to get them fastened...oy the things I did just 2 weeks ago.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I had to come back and add this in. I went clothes shopping this spring before my vacation in May and bought a bunch of stuff. Most of it fit...some of it didn't. I was quite annoyed that the 16s from Lane Bryant didn't fit but 14s from another store did....what's up with that anyway.

Anywhooooooooooo.....I couldn't zip never mind button the capris from Lane Byrant. I'm wearing them this morning to work....whooooohooooooo!!!!!! They fit soooo good. I'm so happy with myself!

One of the good things about this diet is I'm not losing breast tissue...my cups are just as full as before LOL which will make the boyfriend happy. I did lose 2 inches in the chest but I think it's from the back because my bras are fitting better. I'm not sucking it in in order to get them fastened...oy the things I did just 2 weeks ago.
whoohoo! congrats! my cup size hasnt decreased either but my side boobs are going away! whoohoo
Old 08-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

This is my theory on the breast thing. If the hcg is simulating pregnancy then it would make sense not to touch the breasts because we would need them for breast feeding. I don't know.....sounded good in my head....

I don't believe breasts tissue would be considered "abnormal" fat. I could stand to lose a cup size...I'm like a DD at the moment....the pretty stuff rarely comes in a DD.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:49 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

I'm down .2 this morning. I've had 8 straight days of losses so no complaints here. I lost a lb yesterday so I wasn't thinking I'd have a big loss this morning if any. I actually thought I stayed the same but when I put it into my weight tracker I realized I lost .2!

So far I'm down 9 lbs!

I think I'm at the point where I'm just going to relax about this process and let it happen. I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and now it's up to my body to do the rest. I can't help it. I think that's the weird thing about this diet. In other diets you exercise and you watch what you eat..ect ect in order to help but with this...you aren't supposed to exercise..eat what your supposed to and just let it happen however it wants to.

Yesterday I increased my drops to 9 x 6 and I believe it helped. I wasn't hungry as much even around meal times and I ate later than I normally do.

I haven't had a visit from bernice since last thurs! That can't be helping. I'm not feeling uncomfortable but still...not sure if that's normal..

I'm finding I'm becoming less and less obsessed with food. My first week I thought about food allllll the time....I just couldn't wrap my mind around my limited selections I guess. I'm feeling much better today. I just don't care as much. I know this is a finite time and then I'll be able to add more things.

At this point I don't see me going longer on my round but if my losses are good then yes....I'm sure I will.

I massaged last night too. I have another client tonight and 2 more thurs and 1 friday...so that's 5 for this week. I think I had that last week too.

My plan today is to drink 2 cups of smooth move...more water and just try not to think about it and just do it. I think I have 13 more days!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

I'm down 2 lbs this morning! I have to give most of the credit to smooth move tea I think but I don't care

I'm down to 216. My low expectation goal for this first round was 215 so I think I'll reach that one..unless I go head first into a box of twinkies but I don't see that happening.

I found my weight watchers book yesterday and I was trying to see what my lowest weight was but instead what I found was that on Jan 9th of this year I weighed 237.8! I didn't realize I had gotten that high.

So basically I've lost 20lbs so far this year...11 of it coming off in the last week and a half! I still can't get over it and every morning I step on the scale I'm shocked and amazed that it keeps going down.

I watched it see saw for so long that seeing it go in a downward direction is truly blowing my mind.

I'm hoping I stabilize well in p3 and I can finally reach my year goal of getting under 200.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #43

Quote:
I'm down 2 lbs this morning! I have to give most of the credit to smooth move tea I think but I don't care

I'm down to 216. My low expectation goal for this first round was 215 so I think I'll reach that one..unless I go head first into a box of twinkies but I don't see that happening.

I found my weight watchers book yesterday and I was trying to see what my lowest weight was but instead what I found was that on Jan 9th of this year I weighed 237.8! I didn't realize I had gotten that high.

So basically I've lost 20lbs so far this year...11 of it coming off in the last week and a half! I still can't get over it and every morning I step on the scale I'm shocked and amazed that it keeps going down.

I watched it see saw for so long that seeing it go in a downward direction is truly blowing my mind.

I'm hoping I stabilize well in p3 and I can finally reach my year goal of getting under 200.
i really think you will see ONDERLAND for the holidays!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
i really think you will see ONDERLAND for the holidays!
Thanks Deb! You are my own personal cheerleader.....thank you!

It won't be from lack of trying that's for sure...I'm so in "the zone" so to speak it's the only thing I care about....well not really....but it's a BIG part of my focus at the moment....which works for me.

I wanted to go back to ww for the support...I really do enjoy the meetings but I can't see how I'd explain my weight loss..lol
Old 08-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #45

Quote:
Thanks Deb! You are my own personal cheerleader.....thank you!

It won't be from lack of trying that's for sure...I'm so in "the zone" so to speak it's the only thing I care about....well not really....but it's a BIG part of my focus at the moment....which works for me.

I wanted to go back to ww for the support...I really do enjoy the meetings but I can't see how I'd explain my weight loss..lol
you have been on a short detox diet and leave it at that!
Old 08-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Ok......I threw caution to the wind and made the p2 chili.....oh goodness it's goooooooooood and now I feel like I'm going to gain tomorrow..lol

I'm full and I just feel like I ate too much. I admit I sampled a bit while I was letting it simmer. Oh well....it is what it is. At least I didn't eat the entire pan!

I did drink a boat load of water today so hopefully that will help.

Definitely a meal I'd keep in p3.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:55 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Color me surprised! I'm down .4 I really expected to either be the same or have a gain. I felt like I ate sooo much yesterday.

I believe one of the keys to success on this diet is WATER. I'm drinking at least 145 oz daily and it's a part time job just to get all that in. I feel so bloated and full from it. I don't start drinking it till around noon so that's not a big window to get it all in. I can't drink on an empty stomach makes me feel so I have to wait till I've eaten.

Well......I had the p2 chili and lost so I'm going to have it today for lunch and have a lighter meal for dinner and see how that goes.

I was on another forum and I saw someone mention eating for your blood type. I was intrigued so I did a little research. I was curious if the foods that I THINK are trouble for me were on that list.

I found a huge list for my blood type (0+) They were marked...beneficial....neutral....avoid....or unknown. I looked on the list for ground beef and tomatoes (what's in the chili) and I saw that beef was beneficial and tomatoes were neutral. So...I tried it. I had a loss today.

Is there anything to it? I'm not sure but I am going to pay better attention. All flours whether wheat or white are bad for me.....no shock there..lol but so is dairy.....pretty much all of it....I was majorly bummed over that one.

But...most all meats and fish are a go for me....which is what I suspected because I feel better when I eat beef and chicken. Again....I have no idea if this stuff is true or not but I'm interested enough to pay attention when I'm in p3.

I do know the day I had the shake ...the one with the strawberries and the spinach. I had one shake and chicken that day. I lost .2. I looked on that list..guess what.....I'm supposed to avoid strawberries....hmmmm. Again...I have no idea if it's valid...but something to experiment with.

I have almost reached my first goal. I have .6 to get to 215. My realistic goal is 212....I'm hoping I get there by my first round....I'm so thrilled with my progress and how I've been feeling. I feel awesome. I do have some issues with sleeping....but I've been having that before I started. I sleep better when I exercise and I haven't been so it might be that.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:34 AM   #48

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Glad you got a loss with the Chili! I agree that eating it for lunch may give your body more time to process it. Keep up the good work girl! You are much closer to ONEderland than I, it's like a beacon in the ocean, keep heading for it!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Deb! I keep thinking this is a dream or something is going to go terribly wrong...I need to stop doing that...I may bring it about! lol
Old 08-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #50

Quote:
Thanks Deb! I keep thinking this is a dream or something is going to go terribly wrong...I need to stop doing that...I may bring it about! lol
Almost a year since i started and i feel the same way! LOL (i keep thinking i will w3ake up over 350 pounds again) try not to worry though it really is real!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member

P2 chili is just crazy good!!!! Just had to say it I think i could eat this almost every day.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:39 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

I'm down .2 today. That gives me a nice round figure of 11.6 in 2 weeks give or take a day...not bad!

Overall I'm not losing super fast but consistently which was more important to me. I think if I can get out of this round with 15lbs down I'll be very pleased with myself. Yah....15 lbs in 3 weeks time....pretty good if I do say so myself. I still need 3.4 lbs so not breaking out the paper hats and noise makers just yet. I'm entering the dreaded week 3 where people seem to stall for days at a time so we'll see.

I'm weighing in at my friends tomorrow. I was hoping for a clear 5 lbs but I don't think I'll make that. I'd need a lb over night and I don't see that happening...but one never knows.

I tried on some size 14s from a few years ago and they are a no go at this time. I'm not sure if another week will do it either....they look to be at least 5lbs away.

I do notice my thighs not rubbing together as much....they still are but not AS MUCH so that's an improvement.

i'm feeling fat today....I mean I always feel that way but today more so...I feel bloated. I'll start with the smooth move today and tomorrow if needed and see what happens.

I'm going to start with the enzymes this week too so when I hit p3 my stomach should be prepared. I don't want to get sick.

My socks fit better and I put my sneakers on for the first time in 2 weeks (I take the no exercise thing very seriously! ) and they are a bit loose.

I'm waiting for Sunday to do my weekly totals. I'm curious to see if I lost more inches. I feel like I'm retaining lots of water...though my rings are fitting pretty good....so maybe not..but my mid section feels that way.

No more chili for me for a few days....seriously I could eat that stuff for lunch and dinner I think it's that yummy. The funny thing is it's nothing complicated at all.....you see some chili recipes and they have all these ingredients and this one has maybe 5 Maybe it's because our menu is so limited.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #53

girl every time you feel fat just look at my before picture! .2 is a great loss heading into week 3!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

No complaints here. I've lost 12 straight days....even if it was .2 I still lost SOMETHING..what other diet can you say that about??!!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #55
Senior LCF Member

If ever I needed food to make myself feel better today would be the day.

My cat Madison is missing. I think she got out of an open window in my massage room but I can't be positive but she is no where in the house. I've been looking all day and we have a small house..there are so many places she could be. I'm so upset over this...I love my cat. I'm praying she finds her way home and nothing bad happens to her...she is NOT an outdoor cat....our back yard is fenced in so she does go out but not beyond that.

On top of that...my Mom ordered fish and chips from my favorite place...my son got a pizza <sigh> I had shrimp. I'm not hungry. I drank as much water as I could stand so I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow.

I didn't consider cheating so I guess that's progress...but the fish and chips nearly killed me!

I have to put things into perspective...even p3 wouldn't have helped me cause I still couldn't have the fish and chips.

And lets not forget my work stress.....ugh. My massage business is not stressful...I'm the owner and the only employee...which is what I wanted. It's my other job that's causing me a lot of stress.

I'm so sad over my cat
Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #56

Praying for Madison's safe return! maybe she is curled up in a corner that you can't see her and will come out when hungry have you tried the shaking the can opener trick??
Old 08-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Yes....I shook that dry cat good bag today and nothing. I left the back gate open in case she is out in the woods and scared maybe she'll find her way home...I just can't believe she jumped through the window...that would be the only way she got out.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #58

still praying
Old 08-28-2010, 05:58 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

She's home!!!!!!!! I left the gate open last night in case she found her way back and I heard her bell this morning as I was at the computer. I'm so happy!

She's sitting on my lap atm so typing is a bit tricky...lol but well worth it. I just love this cat so much.

I had so many people praying for her it worked. Thank you!!!!

Now on to other happy news. I'm down 1.8 today! I'm stunned and amazed that this keeps working. My realistic goal is 1.6 away so hopefully my 3rd week will go pretty good and I can reach that.

I weighed in at my friends house for our weekly and I was down 5.4 or something like that. I realized later I had my cell phone in my pocket....I'd never have done that before

She is happy for me....she's such a nice woman...she's not jealous or anything...I mean she wants it too but she's not sure if she can do this and that's ok. I hope she gives it a chance. I know she's spinning her wheels and trying her best and it's just not coming off.

I'll do my 2nd week tallies tomorrow. I did try on some clothes I found in a trash bag yesterday and the tops fit much better....some were lgs and a few were xlg but they fit as in....I can wear them this fall and I found some of my faaaaavorite sweat pants and they fit perfectly. I can't wait till things are too big and I have to get rid of them!

I'm celebrating today...i'm making the p2 chili for lunch and I'm going to have a zevia gingerale!
Old 08-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #60

Oh Colleen i am so happy she is home safe and sound! wondeful news! and congratulations on the loss that is big going into your 3rd week! reshaping continues into P3 so even when you will be at the same weight things tighten and clothes fir so much better!

about your friend i knew about this for a couple of YEARS before i had enough nerve to try it (then everything was just the injections and i iz askeered!) when i found out about the drops i jumped right in and have not regretted it at all!
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles