Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #121
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Lily, you are doing great on the protocol. I hope I can be as successful as you on this round. .5 is nothing but a good pee you should be able to handle that. That's gone like the wind. When will you be ending this round?
That is so funny, Loretta.

I hope to have today as my last dosing day but I am going to check something with Gracie. I think she said she doses the morning after and then has breakfast 2 days later? Or something like that. I am getting excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Congrats on the release! Hopefully you've lost that last .5 today and can prepare to enjoy P3. You've done an amazing job and my hat is off to you for staying in it this long.
Thank you, Shari. You have no idea how helpful you guys have been to me. This plan would be so much harder to do without all the support!

Honestly, I feel like I could keep going on p2. This is the easiest, craziest woe I have ever been on. I want the skin tightening effects of p3 so I'm going to wrap it up and call it a round.

I was down another pound this morning giving me a total loss of 25.5 in 39 vlcd's. I am soooooooooooo happy! I know I have miles and miles to go but I am finally in Onederland and in a few days I will be able to use my regular makeup and all those lotions! Hello aragan oil! My feet need you.

Yesterday's menu:

hamburger, cucumber, apple, melba
shake (cottage cheese, spinach, strawberries, cocoa, splenda)
__________________
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.” Psalm 122:1

Brenda

hhcg R1P2VLCD40 -26.0 hhcg R2P2VLCD42 -22.4 hcg R3P2VLCD60 -25.6 hhcg R4P2VCLD21 -08.6 Total: -82.6 hhcg R5P2VLCD21 -9.6
Total loss: 100+

My Weight Loss Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...lilys-pad.html
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
That is so funny, Loretta.

I hope to have today as my last dosing day but I am going to check something with Gracie. I think she said she doses the morning after and then has breakfast 2 days later? Or something like that. I am getting excited!



Thank you, Shari. You have no idea how helpful you guys have been to me. This plan would be so much harder to do without all the support!

Honestly, I feel like I could keep going on p2. This is the easiest, craziest woe I have ever been on. I want the skin tightening effects of p3 so I'm going to wrap it up and call it a round.

I was down another pound this morning giving me a total loss of 25.5 in 39 vlcd's. I am soooooooooooo happy! I know I have miles and miles to go but I am finally in Onederland and in a few days I will be able to use my regular makeup and all those lotions! Hello aragan oil! My feet need you.

Yesterday's menu:

hamburger, cucumber, apple, melba
shake (cottage cheese, spinach, strawberries, cocoa, splenda)
congratulations that is awesome I am so excited for you. Enjoy your accomplishment, you deserve it.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #123
Way too much time on my hands!
 
walkingwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sunny Arizona
Posts: 19,555
Gallery: walkingwoman
WOE: maintaining 124-128 range
Start Date: 2/1/13
Woohooo! You're past your goal for P2!! Yeah! How's your nephew doing? I hope to join you for P3. I'm a pound away and hoping to kick it to the curb tonight. You've done a fabulous job! Major kudos going your way
walkingwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #124
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
You can do it! I am cheering and cheering for you! How cool that we will hit p3 together. I will be watching your menus.

Nephew has lost 30 something and he's 3 or 4 vlcd's behind me.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #125
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post


Thank you, Shari. You have no idea how helpful you guys have been to me. This plan would be so much harder to do without all the support!

I was down another pound this morning giving me a total loss of 25.5 in 39 vlcd's. I am soooooooooooo happy! I know I have miles and miles to go but I am finally in Onederland and in a few days I will be able to use my regular makeup and all those lotions! Hello aragan oil! My feet need you.
Congrats on entering onederland and being able to call goal met for this round. The support here is a tremendous help for keeping me on plan so I know exactly what you mean, thank you too! Oh now you know how you were envious of us loading, now I'm envious of you for being able to eat all that fattening, yummy food in P3! Enjoy!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #126
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
You can do it! I am cheering and cheering for you! How cool that we will hit p3 together. I will be watching your menus.

Nephew has lost 30 something and he's 3 or 4 vlcd's behind me.
Congrats to your nephew!! Awesome!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:15 AM   #127
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Brenda
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #128
Major LCF Poster!
 
sassy_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central California
Posts: 1,476
Gallery: sassy_red
Stats: 230/192.2/145 - 5'8"
WOE: HCG/Simeon's Protocol
Start Date: 23 July '10 (R1P2) ~ 7 Sep '10 (R2P2)
Woohoo congrats on Onederland!!! Have fun with P3 and definitely, if you're not already taking some, invest in a good probiotic/enzyme combination. You're tummy will thank you mightily on P3D1-3!
sassy_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Thanks ladies!

I am woefully behind on my journal so I'm going to try to catch up while I have 5 minutes. Crazy pace this week!

Sassy, I did buy a probiotic. I probably should have already started taking it but I guess I will start tomorrow and hope for the best!

I wish I had been posting my menus. I gave up the p2 chili in exchange for a lean burger (trying to end the round with less sodium!) and I have been drinking a lot of the p2 chocolate shakes. The shakes are wonderful and filling. I've had a loss every time I've had one.

My last entry had me at a loss of 24.5 in 39 days. I lost a pound the next day giving me a loss of 25.5 in 40 days. My goal was to lose 25 pounds and I squeaked by.

My last dose was the morning of Saturday, 8-21-10. I lost .5 that morning giving me a LDW of 26 pounds lost.

This morning I was down 1 pound which gives me a bit of wiggle room. I have a feeling I'm going to need it because TOM also showed up this morning. I read somewhere that it was a bad thing to end a round on/near TOM. Oh well. I've been on p2 over 40 days now and I'm going to end the round regardless. I hope I don't have too many problems because of it.

I went to the store this evening and bought p3 food. I really don't know what to eat in p3. It's going to be a learning process. Just like all of life. I am really looking forward to it! Breakfast in the morning. *sigh* Cannot wait!

In case I haven't said it, I love hhcg and Dr. Simeons.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:08 AM   #130
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good Morning Lily, congratulations on a successful round Enjoy P3 eating, you deserve it.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 AM   #131
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Congrats on being strong for 40 days and accomplishing weight loss goal! You've done an amazing job....enjoy P3!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #132
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
AWESOME LOSSES!!!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #133
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Thank you, ladies!

Here is a summary of my round 1 with hhcg. I started loading on 7-10-10 and I had 40 hhcg vlcd's plus 2 days of vlcd with no hhcg.

Week 1: -6.5
Week 2: -4.5
Week 3: -3 (tom)
Week 4: -3.5 (apple day after 4 days of no loss)
Week 5: -4.5
Week 6: -4.0

That's a total loss of 26 pounds.

Today is my first day of p3 and I can see how this could get out of hand in a hurry! I will be journaling what I eat in an effort to keep myself under control. P2'ers look away.

Breakfast: bacon, 1/2 egg with cheese

Lunch: foreman burger with bacon, chipotle cheddar, provolone, red onion, pink lady apple, lettuce with blue cheese dressing, cherries with hwc and stevia

Snack: homemade cappacino with hwc and hazelnut torani's (This is out of this world good!!!!)

Don't know if I'll be able to move by the time supper rolls around.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:56 AM   #134
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Thank you, ladies!

Here is a summary of my round 1 with hhcg. I started loading on 7-10-10 and I had 40 hhcg vlcd's plus 2 days of vlcd with no hhcg.

Week 1: -6.5
Week 2: -4.5
Week 3: -3 (tom)
Week 4: -3.5 (apple day after 4 days of no loss)
Week 5: -4.5
Week 6: -4.0

That's a total loss of 26 pounds.

Today is my first day of p3 and I can see how this could get out of hand in a hurry! I will be journaling what I eat in an effort to keep myself under control. P2'ers look away.

Breakfast: bacon, 1/2 egg with cheese

Lunch: foreman burger with bacon, chipotle cheddar, provolone, red onion, pink lady apple, lettuce with blue cheese dressing, cherries with hwc and stevia

Snack: homemade cappacino with hwc and hazelnut torani's (This is out of this world good!!!!)

Don't know if I'll be able to move by the time supper rolls around.
Morning Lily, my God your menu looks awesome. You have me drooling at the lips girlie. Enjoy P3 you just have to proceed with caution. But lord it's a good phase to be in.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:58 AM   #135
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Look at those losses! No way it could have been done like that just doing LC! Congrats on a successful round. Enjoy P3...oh I envy you right now..that burger sound so good.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #136
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Thanks ladies! That burger was divine! I ended up making them for the family for supper last night. I had that with a salad with blue cheese dressing.

I am on r1p3d2 and I am at LDW +1 this morning. I am pretty sure it's part TOM and part eating like a mad woman yesterday. I'm gonna slow it down a bit today and see what happens.

For the first time in ages, my tummy feels normal. P2 was very hard on my digestive system since I have IBS-D. P3 is much easier and I'm the odd person out who doesn't need the probiotics. My tummy finally feels settled!
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #137
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Thanks ladies! That burger was divine! I ended up making them for the family for supper last night. I had that with a salad with blue cheese dressing.

I am on r1p3d2 and I am at LDW +1 this morning. I am pretty sure it's part TOM and part eating like a mad woman yesterday. I'm gonna slow it down a bit today and see what happens.

For the first time in ages, my tummy feels normal. P2 was very hard on my digestive system since I have IBS-D. P3 is much easier and I'm the odd person out who doesn't need the probiotics. My tummy finally feels settled!
Good job on stabilizing
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #138
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Thanks ladies! That burger was divine! I ended up making them for the family for supper last night. I had that with a salad with blue cheese dressing.

I am on r1p3d2 and I am at LDW +1 this morning. I am pretty sure it's part TOM and part eating like a mad woman yesterday. I'm gonna slow it down a bit today and see what happens.

For the first time in ages, my tummy feels normal. P2 was very hard on my digestive system since I have IBS-D. P3 is much easier and I'm the odd person out who doesn't need the probiotics. My tummy finally feels settled!
Good job staying within range! P3 is the best...especially right after coming from P2.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:32 PM   #139
Major LCF Poster!
 
sassy_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central California
Posts: 1,476
Gallery: sassy_red
Stats: 230/192.2/145 - 5'8"
WOE: HCG/Simeon's Protocol
Start Date: 23 July '10 (R1P2) ~ 7 Sep '10 (R2P2)
Welcome to P3, good job on stabilizing!!
sassy_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:19 AM   #140
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
I forgot to post here yesterday. My 2nd day of p3 went well. I had chicken salad, apples and cherries. I was at LDW+1.

My 3rd day of p3... not so well. I ate too much yesterday.

2 apples with Splenda, cinnamon
chicken salad (mayo based), apple, cherries
chili, cheese, sour cream, cherries, strawberries

I have been hungry since stopping hcg. I don't love the p3 foods and I think I am overeating in an effort to feel 'mentally satisfied'.

My weight is up this morning but I had such bad scale bounce that I can't tell how much. It is either LDW+1, LDW+2, or LDW+2.5. I am deciding whether or not to do a correction day.

I am swollen today. My rings are stuck on my fingers. The chili always does that.

I really prefer low fat, low cal eating. It's what I gravitate toward naturally. P3 is hard for me. I need to learn how to do this!!!!
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #141
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Lily, try pushing more water today that should help with the swelling and it may even help the scales come down.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #142
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
I forgot to post here yesterday. My 2nd day of p3 went well. I had chicken salad, apples and cherries. I was at LDW+1.

My 3rd day of p3... not so well. I ate too much yesterday.

2 apples with Splenda, cinnamon
chicken salad (mayo based), apple, cherries
chili, cheese, sour cream, cherries, strawberries

I have been hungry since stopping hcg. I don't love the p3 foods and I think I am overeating in an effort to feel 'mentally satisfied'.

My weight is up this morning but I had such bad scale bounce that I can't tell how much. It is either LDW+1, LDW+2, or LDW+2.5. I am deciding whether or not to do a correction day.

I am swollen today. My rings are stuck on my fingers. The chili always does that.

I really prefer low fat, low cal eating. It's what I gravitate toward naturally. P3 is hard for me. I need to learn how to do this!!!!
What?! I think this is the first time I've ever heard this. But we're all different. Seriously, I feel your frustration. Remember that sometimes when you first enter P3 the scale may jump/fluctuate because your body has to adjust to the new diet of fat again. Usually it began to stabilize after a few days and you'll see a loss. Since you don't know how much you've actually gained due to scale fluctuations I'd do a regular P3 day but keep it basic..limit the cheese and mayo and see if this helps. However, I love doing an all chicken day if you are thinking of doing a CD. Maybe try that.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:36 AM   #143
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
P3 can be lower fat have a GIANT salad with ALL your favorite veggies and Chicken breast strips in it! if you continue to have problems consider calling it an interruption and going back on HCG for a few days i did that one time and it really really helped stayed on a week and then transitioned back into P3 like reg.. of course i have no problem making my meals up of about 60- 70 percent fat though!:blush:
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #144
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Lily, try pushing more water today that should help with the swelling and it may even help the scales come down.
Will do, Loretta! My rings are already sliding around again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
What?! I think this is the first time I've ever heard this. But we're all different. Seriously, I feel your frustration. Remember that sometimes when you first enter P3 the scale may jump/fluctuate because your body has to adjust to the new diet of fat again. Usually it began to stabilize after a few days and you'll see a loss. Since you don't know how much you've actually gained due to scale fluctuations I'd do a regular P3 day but keep it basic..limit the cheese and mayo and see if this helps. However, I love doing an all chicken day if you are thinking of doing a CD. Maybe try that.
Shari, I know! Funny thing to admit on a low carb board, huh? I'm not brave enough to say that in the Main Lobby though.

You know, I didn't even think about having scale flucuation due to a new diet. I hope that's what it is! If I'm still up tomorrow, CD here I come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
P3 can be lower fat have a GIANT salad with ALL your favorite veggies and Chicken breast strips in it! if you continue to have problems consider calling it an interruption and going back on HCG for a few days i did that one time and it really really helped stayed on a week and then transitioned back into P3 like reg.. of course i have no problem making my meals up of about 60- 70 percent fat though!:blush:
A salad with chicken sounds pretty good, Deb. I have thought about doing an interruption too. I'd like to finish out this p3, but I'll do what I need to do, I guess. How's your p3 coming along?
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:41 AM   #145
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
*big sigh* Correction day, here I come. I have finished 4 days of p3 and my weight is up 2.5 over my LDW. Oh well, bring it on.

Yesterday's menu:

ham (sugar, nitrate free) rollups with chipotle cheddar cheese, strawberries
steak, salad with eggs, cheese, 3 cheese dressing
small chocolate smoothie (2% milk, low cal flavorings)

I can see I had a lot of dairy yesterday. :blush:

Last edited by Gilded Lily; 08-27-2010 at 05:42 AM..
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:51 AM   #146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Brenda, a good CD will help bring you within range again. It does appear that you had a lot of cheese products yesterday and that could be the culprit. Some people have to stabilize a bit first before adding that in (myself included). After a few days of eliminating that and stabilizing more I was able to add cheese back in. Do you like eggs or chicken? I've done all types of CDs but my fav is either an egg and protein or all chicken day (basically eat off a whole chicken for the day) some has done a steak day...your choice. Don't worry though, the weight will come back off.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #147
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Shari i agree with the egg or chicken day i usually do a chicken day cause i couldn't face not eating until evening no matter how big the steak is
and always had good results from it and never finished a whole chicken in the day even though i was allowed too

last correction day i did an egg day and lost 2 pounds exactly from it and seemed like i ate all day long too so from now on i will alternate between them when i need one

i am in P4 now and as tomorrow is my 22nd anniversary i am going out to dinner and EATING! i know how to correct it if it is too much

DS15 is holding steady at 265 3 pounds under LDW on P4D8 i am hovering at 275-276 everyday 2+ pounds up from LDW but if that is where i stabilize it will be fine still haven't figured out when to do the nest round


YARD SALE NEXT WEEK
__________________
you've gone where I will someday follow, But for now you are out of sight, Your years with me were just time borrowed, Before you returned to Heaven's light.
One day I'll see your pawprints glowing,Sparkling in the morning dew,Guiding me at my time of going, Leading me sunwards, back to you.
from a poem by S.L. Smith
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
352.8.328.300.285.275.270.265.260
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #148
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Wow, Deb those are some amazing stats!! You've done so well on protocol..your son too, 3lbs under LDW..I wish!

Enjoy P4...I never make it out within range but you're so good!

Happy Anniversary!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #149
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,117
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Brenda, a good CD will help bring you within range again. It does appear that you had a lot of cheese products yesterday and that could be the culprit. Some people have to stabilize a bit first before adding that in (myself included). After a few days of eliminating that and stabilizing more I was able to add cheese back in. Do you like eggs or chicken? I've done all types of CDs but my fav is either an egg and protein or all chicken day (basically eat off a whole chicken for the day) some has done a steak day...your choice. Don't worry though, the weight will come back off.
Thanks, Shari. It's easy to get discouraged when the weight goes up like that. No more cheese for me for a while. Live and learn, I guess. I don't know a lot about how my body will respond to the foods on p3 so it's trial and error. I wish I had read this before committing to the shake day. I've had 2 shakes so far and am going to have my 3rd one soon. The shakes are supposed to have raw eggs but I got scared to use them with the recall that's going on. I must say, I am hungry! Next time will be chicken or eggs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Shari i agree with the egg or chicken day i usually do a chicken day cause i couldn't face not eating until evening no matter how big the steak is
and always had good results from it and never finished a whole chicken in the day even though i was allowed too

last correction day i did an egg day and lost 2 pounds exactly from it and seemed like i ate all day long too so from now on i will alternate between them when i need one

i am in P4 now and as tomorrow is my 22nd anniversary i am going out to dinner and EATING! i know how to correct it if it is too much

DS15 is holding steady at 265 3 pounds under LDW on P4D8 i am hovering at 275-276 everyday 2+ pounds up from LDW but if that is where i stabilize it will be fine still haven't figured out when to do the nest round


YARD SALE NEXT WEEK
Deb, if I have to do another correction day, come over here and cook me a chicken! I cook A LOT but I have never cooked a whole chicken before.

Yay for p4 and Happy Anniversary!!! Eat somewhere good! Congrats to your son too! Love it!

I'm still thinking I will go to the yard sale. If you go, I hope you find the PERFECT china cabinet for less than $100.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #150
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
AWWW thank you for remembering!!
easiest way to cook the whole chicken id quarter and apple and an onion put it in the body cavity ryub the skin with whatever seasonings you like and cook for about ahn hour in a srpayed pan covered with aluminum foil at 375 then take the foil off for another 10-15 min cut the thigh where it touches the body if juices run clear you are good to go!

i CUT mine up last time and deep fried it plain chicken in the deep fryer and it was YUMMO

i sprinkled pepper and onion pwd on it while i was draining it make sure you cut the thighs away from the legs or they don't get done all the way through so good!

i believe you can have more than 3 shakes today if it was me and i was still hungry i really would OH and EAS advantedge carb control shakes (at wally world) are pretty good for P3 my DS15 uses them for breakfast every morning in P3

thank you both for the anniversary wishes!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.