Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #91
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09

i know it is scary to move on to P3 and to give up these great losses every day but i HONESTLY think the rapid weight loss but only for a short time then stabilizing for 6 weeks is what contributes to the skin tightening up and everything re positioning and it really really does do that keep telling yourself these breaks are a vital part of this being successful and it will make it easier (and in p3 when you are eating more than you think you could have before and maintaining weight AND your clothes are still getting looser you will see what i mean!) the key is the correction days if you get out of your window and you will be once again AMAZED at the next stage too!

about your potassium are you taking a supplement of 99mg at least 3 times a day?? Gracie normally takes 4 and some take more really helps and the ACV in water does too
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #92
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
I am down .5 for a total of 23.5 in 35 vlcds.

Yesterday's menu:
cucumber, apple, melba, chocolate cottage cheese
chicken chili, romaine, melba
mug of lemon water with vanilla Torani's

Last edited by Gilded Lily; 08-16-2010 at 09:47 AM..
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Lily, hope you're feeling better today. I see you definitely reaching onederland before ending this round. You've done an amazing job following protocol!
Thanks Shari! I am praying I don't hit a stall in the next couple of days! That would truly not be cool. Hope you're enjoying your first day of p2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Lily, how's it going?
I'm doing a little better today, Loretta. Just residual weakness, but it's getting better as the day goes by. How's it going for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsmokymtns View Post
Brenda, Excellent job!! 2 lbs to ONEDERLAND !! You will be there soon !!
Thank you so much! Hope you're doing well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post

i know it is scary to move on to P3 and to give up these great losses every day but i HONESTLY think the rapid weight loss but only for a short time then stabilizing for 6 weeks is what contributes to the skin tightening up and everything re positioning and it really really does do that keep telling yourself these breaks are a vital part of this being successful and it will make it easier (and in p3 when you are eating more than you think you could have before and maintaining weight AND your clothes are still getting looser you will see what i mean!) the key is the correction days if you get out of your window and you will be once again AMAZED at the next stage too!

about your potassium are you taking a supplement of 99mg at least 3 times a day?? Gracie normally takes 4 and some take more really helps and the ACV in water does too
Deb, those are excellent points re. p3. This whole hcg/protocol is like a miracle to me. The more you learn about it, the better it gets! I could use a little re-positioning. I noticed the strangest thing yesterday. I have lost weight in my wrists and ankles. They look really small compared to the rest of me. Now, why couldn't that have been my thighs?

About the potassium, I have even thought about starting a thread to see if anyone could help me. I started the protocol without taking any potassium and got DEADLY ill. I tell you I thought DH was going to have to carry me to the emergency room. It was one of worst physical experiences I've ever had. (I even took the sugar thinking it was the attack Dr. Simeon talked about in P&I. It didn't help at all.) Of course I didn't know what caused it, so I researched a little and figured it was the potassium. I started off taking 1/day then increased it to 2/day. Then I was having the very slightest of leg cramps and got scared that I'd go through that episode again, so I increased it to 3/day. After Saturday I increased it to 4/day. I am thinking the IBS-D is causing me to lose too many fluids and is taking all my potassium with them. But all this stuff is really new to me and I'm mostly guessing.

I appreciate your help more than you will ever know!!!!

Brenda

hhcg R1P2VLCD40 -26.0 hhcg R2P2VLCD42 -22.4 hcg R3P2VLCD60 -25.6 hhcg R4P2VCLD21 -08.6 Total: -82.6 hhcg R5P2VLCD21 -9.6
Total loss: 100+

My Weight Loss Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...lilys-pad.html
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #94
Blabbermouth!!!

I might as well post my menu for today as I'm out of food.

1 mug lemon, hazelnut Torani in water
cucumber, apple, chocolate cottage cheese, melba
chicken chili, romaine, melba
Old 08-17-2010, 05:09 AM   #95
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Lily, I hope you're feeling better today
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:26 AM   #96

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Lily
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:37 AM   #97
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, ladies. I hope you are having a great day!

I didn't lose anything this morning. So that's 23.5 in 36 vlcd's. OTOH, my pants are sooooo loose! Sadly, I am between sizes and the next size down is skin tight. I'm just gonna wear what I have... don't want to spend any more money than I already have on clothes that don't/won't fit.

My nephew hit the 30 pound mark this morning. 30 pounds in 33 vlcd's. He is so not cool. JK, JK.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #98

Congrats Brenda! Wow, my hat is off to you for having the dedication and willpower to do a long round...and it's paid off! Don't worry, you'll continue to lose MAD inches while in P3 at a stabilized weight..it's incredible. I have no doubt you'll be in a smaller size after P3.

Congrats to your nephew. It's so not fair the way men can lose so much faster than us.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Good morning, ladies. I hope you are having a great day!

I didn't lose anything this morning. So that's 23.5 in 36 vlcd's. OTOH, my pants are sooooo loose! Sadly, I am between sizes and the next size down is skin tight. I'm just gonna wear what I have... don't want to spend any more money than I already have on clothes that don't/won't fit.

My nephew hit the 30 pound mark this morning. 30 pounds in 33 vlcd's. He is so not cool. JK, JK.
THAT IS SO AWESOME FOR BOTH OF YOU!! yes hold off until P3 is over if you want to buy new clothes it really moves things around!
but if you are planning on another round get you a belt! and hold on cause those sizes go down pretty quick! i am so happy for you!!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:48 PM   #100
Blabbermouth!!!

Congratulations Lily that is an awsome accomplishment As Shari said, men always always loose better than women What's up with that?
Old 08-18-2010, 03:51 AM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning ladies!

I am a little today. Second day in a row of loss.

This gives me a loss of 23.5 pounds in 37 vlcd's.

Now wouldn't you just know when I get so close to ending my round, that crucial 1.5 pounds would just refuse to give up the ghost. Well, I am stubborn and I'm going to keep on going until they surrender!! (Lord willing, of course!)

Yesterday's menu:

scrambled eggs, cucumber, 1/2 grapefruit, melba
chicken chili, apple, melba
hot water w/lemon, vanilla torani's
Old 08-18-2010, 04:47 AM   #102
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Good morning ladies!

I am a little today. Second day in a row of loss.

This gives me a loss of 23.5 pounds in 37 vlcd's.

Now wouldn't you just know when I get so close to ending my round, that crucial 1.5 pounds would just refuse to give up the ghost. Well, I am stubborn and I'm going to keep on going until they surrender!! (Lord willing, of course!)

Yesterday's menu:

scrambled eggs, cucumber, 1/2 grapefruit, melba
chicken chili, apple, melba
hot water w/lemon, vanilla torani's
Morning Lily, don't be discouraged that 1.5 just doesn't want to let go. But you hang in there and show who's boss I hear lots of people say that's what happens when they are either getting ready to end there round or go into another decade. Don't sweat it, I promise you that 1.5 is as good as gone. Question for you, how do you make your chicken chili? I tell you one thing I do love the P2 chili that's made with the ground beef. It is the bomb, I would like to give the chicken chili a shot.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:26 AM   #103
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, Loretta. I have got to quit letting this make me so grumpy. But I tell you, if my nephew gets up and loses another 3 pounds overnight, I might have to leave the house for an hour or two just to keep everybody safe.

My chicken chili is just the p2 chili without the ground beef. My Walmart stopped stocking the 96% extra lean hamburger so I just subbed chicken that I had already grilled on my Foreman. I get a can of the fire roasted tomatoes and add the seasonings and portion that out into containers, then store in the fridge. When I'm ready to eat, I just defrost my grilled chicken, cut it up in the tomato and spices container and microwave. Most of the time I add water to make it more like a soup. I like it pretty well, though I think the ground beef is better.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:42 AM   #104

Good morning Brenda, that's the pit of it all...stalling right at a new decade...happens to us all. But you have the right attitude, don't give up! Your body will have a nice release at some point but in the meantime you're losing inches to put you in those smaller size clothes.

LOL regarding your nephew. Don't hurt him!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:52 AM   #105
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement, Loretta. I have got to quit letting this make me so grumpy. But I tell you, if my nephew gets up and loses another 3 pounds overnight, I might have to leave the house for an hour or two just to keep everybody safe.

My chicken chili is just the p2 chili without the ground beef. My Walmart stopped stocking the 96% extra lean hamburger so I just subbed chicken that I had already grilled on my Foreman. I get a can of the fire roasted tomatoes and add the seasonings and portion that out into containers, then store in the fridge. When I'm ready to eat, I just defrost my grilled chicken, cut it up in the tomato and spices container and microwave. Most of the time I add water to make it more like a soup. I like it pretty well, though I think the ground beef is better.
Quote:
Good morning Brenda, that's the pit of it all...stalling right at a new decade...happens to us all. But you have the right attitude, don't give up! Your body will have a nice release at some point but in the meantime you're losing inches to put you in those smaller size clothes.

LOL regarding your nephew. Don't hurt him!
I know right, please don't hurt him
Old 08-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #106
Blabbermouth!!!

He didn't lose anything either so he gets to live another day.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #107

Quote:
seems like several people are reporting no loss today like thin says TIGHTEN AND REPAIR!! we are getting saoking rains how about you?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
To funny
Old 08-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #109
Blabbermouth!!!

Deb, we are under a FF warning!

I was actually supposed to stop dosing today but I'm gonna try my best to lose this 1.5 and get into Onederland!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:26 AM   #110

Quote:

His body must have sensed danger and self-preservation kicked in.

Quote:

I was actually supposed to stop dosing today but I'm gonna try my best to lose this 1.5 and get into Onederland!
Go You!! What about changing your menu today? I wonder if the sodium in the chili (if you're using canned tomatoes) could be the culprit? I still lose when eating chili but for me the releases aren't as great unless I drink a lot of water to counteract the sodium.

Last edited by shari; 08-18-2010 at 10:29 AM..
Old 08-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #111

Quote:

drink all your water today then drink 2 more glasses add lemon to each glass you drink
Strict protocol today watch every bit of sodium take a midol before bed so you can get a great night's sleep and i bet you will hit that tomorrow!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #112
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
His body must have sensed danger and self-preservation kicked in.

Go You!! What about changing your menu today? I wonder if the sodium in the chili (if you're using canned tomatoes) could be the culprit? I still lose when eating chili but for me the releases aren't as great unless I drink a lot of water to counteract the sodium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
drink all your water today then drink 2 more glasses add lemon to each glass you drink
Strict protocol today watch every bit of sodium take a midol before bed so you can get a great night's sleep and i bet you will hit that tomorrow!
No chili -- check!
Drink excessive amounts of water -- check!
Add lemon to all water -- check!
Stay on protocol -- check!
Watch the sodium -- check!

I don't have any midol -- should I make a Walmart run?
Old 08-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #113

Gallery: walkingwoman
WOE: maintaining 124-128 range
Start Date: 2/1/13
I am so going to follow your lead tomorrow! Adding Midol to my grocery list

Thanks for a fun read! You have a great attitude and I love your sense of humour. Be safe, Your parter in P2!
WW
walkingwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #114
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingwoman View Post
I am so going to follow your lead tomorrow! Adding Midol to my grocery list

Thanks for a fun read! You have a great attitude and I love your sense of humour. Be safe, Your parter in P2!
WW
I am glad to say that I don't feel nearly as ridiculous now that you're doing it too!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #115

Quote:
No chili -- check!
Drink excessive amounts of water -- check!
Add lemon to all water -- check!
Stay on protocol -- check!
Watch the sodium -- check!

I don't have any midol -- should I make a Walmart run?
Keeping fingers crossed for you today!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:55 AM   #116
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Lily, how's it going so far today?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #117
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Loretta and Shari! I hope you both had awesome losses!

What a day! I have run around like the proverbial chicken with it's head cut off. Then dd had a thing with the theatre this evening...

Anyway, I'm down 1 pound today giving me a total of 24.5 pounds in 38 vlcd's. It puts me just barely in Onederland. I have crossed the border and hopefully I can call it home.

I really want to lose another .5 before I call this a round.

Yesterday's menu:

lemon water, torani's
hamburger, cucumber, strawberries, melba
chocolate cottage cheese, apple, melba
Old 08-20-2010, 05:11 AM   #118
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi Loretta and Shari! I hope you both had awesome losses!

What a day! I have run around like the proverbial chicken with it's head cut off. Then dd had a thing with the theatre this evening...

Anyway, I'm down 1 pound today giving me a total of 24.5 pounds in 38 vlcd's. It puts me just barely in Onederland. I have crossed the border and hopefully I can call it home.

I really want to lose another .5 before I call this a round.

Yesterday's menu:

lemon water, torani's
hamburger, cucumber, strawberries, melba
chocolate cottage cheese, apple, melba
Morning Lily, you are doing great on the protocol. I hope I can be as successful as you on this round. .5 is nothing but a good pee you should be able to handle that. That's gone like the wind. When will you be ending this round?
Old 08-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #119

Congrats on the release! Hopefully you've lost that last .5 today and can prepare to enjoy P3. You've done an amazing job and my hat is off to you for staying in it this long.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #120
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Congrats on the release! Hopefully you've lost that last .5 today and can prepare to enjoy P3. You've done an amazing job and my hat is off to you for staying in it this long.
I agree