Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #991
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Brenda and too funny on the baggy clothes, that is a good thing right? I am going to miss you not doing P2 but I know you will still be around so that is good. I pray you have much success on P3, are you doing the protocol way or changing it a bit? Whichever way you chose I know you will stabilize well.

Have a nice day!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #992
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Thanks so much, ladies! Maggie, I'm going to go straight protocol on p3. IMO, it is very important to get p3 right! I have not done it properly in the past by not getting enough calories in and I ended up not being able to eat enough. We don't want that!

I'm down to 138.8 this morning, .6 below LDW. This is the first time I've ever been down on a non-dosing day! I like the wiggle room!

I did p90 sculpt yesterday. It was hard! I had skipped over the weekend and I could tell such a difference!

I've really got to get a handle on how to ramp up calories in p3. I don't know what level to start at and how much to increment by. It looks like my daily calorie intake should end up around 2000. My bmr calorie level is: 1341.29 so when I multiply that by 1.55 for moderate activity I get a daily caloric need of 2078.99. I will shoot for 2000 a day. I guess I will have to start tracking calories. Sigh. I hate tracking food but I need to just suck it up and do it.

I've got my grocery list all ready and I'm going to hit the store today and stock up on p3 essentials. I've been P3 dreaming (obsessing)!

Menu for yesterday:

diet pepsi
GY, strawberries, chicken
GY, strawberries, chicken

NDD1 -.6, LDW -.6

Brenda

hhcg R1P2VLCD40 -26.0 hhcg R2P2VLCD42 -22.4 hcg R3P2VLCD60 -25.6 hhcg R4P2VCLD21 -08.6 Total: -82.6 hhcg R5P2VLCD21 -9.6
Total loss: 100+

My Weight Loss Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...lilys-pad.html
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #993
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Brenda! I stopped by your journal early this morning and someone had spammed it! I reported it and its gone now.. sheesh..

Well lady you are almost ready to eat a ribeye aren't ya?..... GO BRENDA!! you have done so awesome.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #994
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Brenda, way to go on your accomplishment. so happy for you
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #995
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Brenda so excited for you entering P3 but I also hear you on tracking calories. I do not like it either it drives me however I know it is essential in P3 so that we can eat at a higher caloriec(sp?) rate than at a lower one. I too will be nervous about entering it but at the moment I am reading alot about transitioning over and of course will be watching you some to see how you do and how it works for you. I do know what may work for one may not work for another so I am prepared for that. Wow 138 lbs is totally awesome, good job!

Have an awesome day!

Old 05-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #996

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Whoo-Hooo!! P3 here you come!! Have some goodies for me... In addition, you still loss...WTG! I took some pics of me yesterday and used to feel that the 130's would be too small, now I'm re-evaluating that You're Ms. Skinny-Minnie now
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:30 AM   #997

Morning Brenda!! Hope you are ready for some good eatin!.. in moderation of course!.. Have a wonderful day!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 AM   #998
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Brenda! I stopped by your journal early this morning and someone had spammed it! I reported it and its gone now.. sheesh..

Well lady you are almost ready to eat a ribeye aren't ya?..... GO BRENDA!! you have done so awesome.
Wow, thank you so much for taking care of that for me, Deb! I missed it completely. What was the spam about? Dare I ask?

I did buy some beautiful ribeyes yesterday! I had forgotten how expensive they can be though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Brenda, way to go on your accomplishment. so happy for you
Thank you lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Brenda so excited for you entering P3 but I also hear you on tracking calories. I do not like it either it drives me however I know it is essential in P3 so that we can eat at a higher caloriec(sp?) rate than at a lower one. I too will be nervous about entering it but at the moment I am reading alot about transitioning over and of course will be watching you some to see how you do and how it works for you. I do know what may work for one may not work for another so I am prepared for that. Wow 138 lbs is totally awesome, good job!

Have an awesome day!

Thanks Maggie! I don't know if I will be able to track calories after all. I won't be able to keep 138, I'll probably end up in the lower 140's. Maybe someday though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Whoo-Hooo!! P3 here you come!! Have some goodies for me... In addition, you still loss...WTG! I took some pics of me yesterday and used to feel that the 130's would be too small, now I'm re-evaluating that You're Ms. Skinny-Minnie now
Yay for pics! I take awful pictures. I mean, I can't really look that horrible in real life, can I? You know, I thought my skin would look even worse (loose!) in the 130's but it's about the same as the 140's so maybe someday (far, far from now), I'll try to get down there. I kind of hate stopping on 139 because you KNOW it's going to be in the 140s. It's ok. It's just a number!

Quote:
Morning Brenda!! Hope you are ready for some good eatin!.. in moderation of course!.. Have a wonderful day!
Good morning, Deb! You have a wonderful day too!

Will be back to update in a few.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:20 AM   #999
Blabbermouth!!!

I did my p3 grocery shopping yesterday. Let me tell you, it's not a good idea to go to the grocery when your last dose of hhcg was 47 hours and counting!

I ate p2 yesterday until about 6pm when I got really weak and shaky hungry. It was like the hhcg had left the building. So I thought I'd try out my new juicer that I got a couple of weeks ago. I made the Mean Green Juice from the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead". It had cucumber, kale, lemon, ginger, green apples, and celery in it. It was... different. I will definitely be needing new juice recipes. I added some hot sauce and drank a glass of it. I did feel so much better after that. Ahhh, nutrients!

I got so excited about p3 today that I went to bed at 9pm so the time would pass faster. I got up this morning and made sausage and omelets with cheese. I had been dreaming of this. Sadly, it didn't work out so well. I just really don't like that kind of food. I made myself eat a sausage patty and a fair portion of the omelet. I was still hungry so guess what I had? GY with strawberries. It was heaven. I have serious issues. I have got to make myself stop eating the fat free GY or start making my own with full fat (can't find full fat here) so I can get in more calories. I KNOW that hurt me in my last p3 and I don't want to do that again. I have got to get the calories up this time. I could eat gy with fruit 3 times a day, everyday. I have eaten it 2 times a day for the last 23 days straight and it's what I 'really' wanted for breakfast this morning. I'm a weirdo.

Also, I need to add that I am beyond sick right now. The fat has done a number on my stomach. I've been to the bathroom twice already and am still having waves of cramps. Oh, the joys of p3! I'm fine. I just need to rest a little while before I start being active.

I'm up .4 this morning putting me at 139.2, which is ldw -.2.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #1000
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am just like you and like the same foods. Too funny that you enjoyed eating your GY and strawberries better and felt satisfied. You are NOT a wierdo, you just know what you like.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Brenda and I will take note NOT to go shopping after the Hhcg has left my system.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #1001
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I am just like you and like the same foods. Too funny that you enjoyed eating your GY and strawberries better and felt satisfied. You are NOT a wierdo, you just know what you like.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Brenda and I will take note NOT to go shopping after the Hhcg has left my system.
I think I'll leave the sausage and eggs for awhile, Maggie. LOL I am going to try shakes from time to time. Good idea on the shopping! I wanted one of everything.

I've eaten so much food that I am going to be sooooooo out of my window tomorrow. I don't know what got into me. Well, at least there are cds for that.

Breakfast: sausage patty, omelet with cheese, gy and strawberries

Lunch: Olive Garden knock off salad with vinagrette (heavy on olive oil), strawberry smoothie with frozen strawberries, equal, almond milk and lots of hwc (too good!)

Supper: burger with american cheese, provolone, bacon, Duke's mayo and onion and tomato, more Olive Garden salad with vinagrette, hot chocolate with cocoa powder, equal, almond milk and lots of hwc

So, how many calories would that add up to? Holy moley! Sad thing is... I could still eat.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #1002
Blabbermouth!!!

All day long I've been saying "Is this Heaven? No, it's p3!" I will be paying for that tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #1003
Blabbermouth!!!

Needlesstosay, I was fearful to step on the scale this morning.

P3D1 left me at 140.6, which is LDW +1.2 and up 1.4 from yesterday. Whew! I don't know how much I can get away with today. I don't want to do a cd over the weekend, especially with Mother's Day on Sunday. Plus I know that TOM is looming somewhere on the horizon. That should make for an interesting week of p3.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #1004

that is not too bad Brenda! You are learning what you can do on this P3!! Excited for you!...
Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #1005
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I agree with Deb, at least you are not way over. I hope too that you figure out how to make the rest of the week work with Mother's Day on the horizon. I am keeping with my committment of NO resturants for my 40 days on plan so we will be having a cookout at MIL's house so I should be alright. KUTGW Brenda, you will stabalize fine.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #1006
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
that is not too bad Brenda! You are learning what you can do on this P3!! Excited for you!...
Thank you, lady!

Quote:
I agree with Deb, at least you are not way over. I hope too that you figure out how to make the rest of the week work with Mother's Day on the horizon. I am keeping with my committment of NO resturants for my 40 days on plan so we will be having a cookout at MIL's house so I should be alright. KUTGW Brenda, you will stabalize fine.

Ooooh, think of the money you will save too. I have gotten to the point where I just hate to eat out. It's usually so noisy and crowded and I must say, I think my food tastes better at home. I'll bet you are a wonderful cook, Maggie!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #1007
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, TOM showed up this morning. No wonder I was eating myself out of house and home yesterday. This is going to be fun trying to guage how much is TOM gain and how much is actual gain. Yikes, do we even do a cd if TOM puts us over our window? This first week will be a doozy!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Well, TOM showed up this morning. No wonder I was eating myself out of house and home yesterday. This is going to be fun trying to guage how much is TOM gain and how much is actual gain. Yikes, do we even do a cd if TOM puts us over our window? This first week will be a doozy!
Lord knows I am no expert on CORRECTLY DOING P3!! but I would think trying to do correction days with TOM water weight is not needed or desired. That is not true weight.

Do what you feel is best, but I would eat to hunger ( within reason) the P3 way, and stay off the darn scale.. or at least don't take that as a REAL number...
Old 05-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #1009
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I agree with Deb again on this one. Eat clean P3 and try to relax with TOM being in the house. What am I saying, no one seems to relax when TOM is in the house. Fill up on P3 foods as much as you can and do not get on that scale, at least I won't when he's in town.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #1010
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Lord knows I am no expert on CORRECTLY DOING P3!! but I would think trying to do correction days with TOM water weight is not needed or desired. That is not true weight.

Do what you feel is best, but I would eat to hunger ( within reason) the P3 way, and stay off the darn scale.. or at least don't take that as a REAL number...
Quote:
I think I agree with Deb again on this one. Eat clean P3 and try to relax with TOM being in the house. What am I saying, no one seems to relax when TOM is in the house. Fill up on P3 foods as much as you can and do not get on that scale, at least I won't when he's in town.
Thanks so much, ladies. At least now yesterday makes sense. I just wanted to eat everything and I had never had that happen to me before on my first day of p3. I'm just going to eat to my hunger level (if I can figure out what that is!) and take it one day at a time.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:46 AM   #1011

Good morning Brenda, yes just take it one day at a time. I wouldn't do a CD until TOM left as it always bring water weight gain for me. You're doing great staying in window, eating good!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #1012
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Glad you know what caused you to be so hungry. Have a nice Friday and weekend Brenda. One day at a time is a good plan!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #1013

Mlorning Brenda! hope yesterday went better!!.. have a great weekend
Old 05-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #1014
Blabbermouth!!!

Dear Lord, don't let me hurt anyone today. My emotions are so raw right now and they are swinging every which way. And I'm out of my window by 1.0. (142.4) It is most definitely TOM because I'm swollen 7 ways to Sunday. I'm not going to do a cd today but I will try to not have hwc today. Today is dd's last day of school and we have a tradition of going out and doing something, usually involving food. I'm going to have to pass on that part, though I will go with her if she wants to eat out.

Yesterday's menu:

B: 2 sausage patties, gy, strawberries

L: grilled chicken, salad, ranch, smoothie with strawberries, almond milk, hwc

S: grilled chicken, salad with ranch, bacon, avacado, eggs, and veggies, hot chocolate with almond milk, cocoa powder, hwc
Old 05-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #1015
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Good morning Brenda, yes just take it one day at a time. I wouldn't do a CD until TOM left as it always bring water weight gain for me. You're doing great staying in window, eating good!
I have been reading to see what others do on being out of the window on TOM and I have seen it done every which way. I have seen some people do a cd and still not lose. So, no cd for me. Hope I'm not making a mistake though!

Quote:
Glad you know what caused you to be so hungry. Have a nice Friday and weekend Brenda. One day at a time is a good plan!
Thanks, Maggie. I don't know why I didn't realize it at the time. Duh.

Quote:
Mlorning Brenda! hope yesterday went better!!.. have a great weekend
Hi Deb. You have a great weeknd too. Hope that lovely family of yours spoils you rotten.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #1016

I feel you about your emotions...look out anyone that steps the wrong way. It's most certainly TOM as your menu looks perfect. Wow, your daughter gets out of school early compared to here..the boys have another month. When does it open for the next school year?
Old 05-12-2012, 05:55 AM   #1017
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I feel you about your emotions...look out anyone that steps the wrong way. It's most certainly TOM as your menu looks perfect. Wow, your daughter gets out of school early compared to here..the boys have another month. When does it open for the next school year?
Hi Shari. Our school year normally ends in early June but our overly aggressive school board took away fall break in anticipation of lots of snow days. We didn't get any snow this year so the kids got out really early. This is the longest break dd has ever had. They usually go back around August 3 or so. I look forward to a long summer with her!
Old 05-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #1018
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, it's a cd for me today. My weight is up to 143.0 (3.6 over LDW). TMI alert: I'm having the heaviest TOM of my life and I'm just miserable. I'm as puffy as the Michelin man. I did travel in the car for a couple of hours yesterday too which always makes me swell and gain. But, I want to give this p3 my best, so a cd it is. Now to figure out which one.

I finished day 100 of Power 90. It is time for me to move on but I so hate changing up my routine this early in p3. The fluctuations are hard enough to figure out with the food (and tom!) without throwing exercise in the mix!

Yesterday's menu:

lots of water with lemon

Breakfast: 3 sausage patties, gy, apple, 3 strawberries

Lunch: veggie salad with chicken, ranch, eggs, bacon, avocado, cheese, diet pepsi

Snack: coconut crack (coconut oil, cocoa powder, equal), gy with walnuts

Supper: small Olive Garden blue cheese wedge salad (lettuce, blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, bacon, tomato), diet pepsi
Old 05-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #1019
Blabbermouth!!!

I meant TGI Friday's salad, not Olive Garden. I have no brain cells left.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:06 AM   #1020
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Brenda so sorry to hear that TOM is messing with you. Hang in there and I pray that the CD works for you!

Happy Mother's Day Brenda!