Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #661
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Well shoot, I didn't have a loss today. I knew I'd be paying for that 1.2 from yesterday.

I have been wondering about something. Women have an average loss of .5 a day. I wonder if this is true even in really long rounds. Say at day 60 is the average loss still .5/day? Anyone know? I might take this question to the Simeon's board.

I keep going back and forth on when to end this round. Part of me wants to just keep going and lose all the weight right now so I won't have to do another p2. Part of me thinks that's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

hhcg R3VLCD19 -9.8
__________________
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.” Psalm 122:1

Brenda

hhcg R1P2VLCD40 -26.0 hhcg R2P2VLCD42 -22.4 hcg R3P2VLCD60 -25.6 hhcg R4P2VCLD21 -08.6 Total: -82.6 hhcg R5P2VLCD21 -9.6
Total loss: 100+

My Weight Loss Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...lilys-pad.html
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 05:37 AM   #662
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Happy Saturday! I don't think your average would be that as you go longer in the rounds. It seems your body needs a break and time to 'catch up' plus I've seen during true inch loss, the weight loss stop/stalls which definitely happens on Simeons because it's pounds and inches. I don't have a firm answer though. It is a hard decision....

How much more weight are you trying to lose? That would be a determining factor for me. If it's more than 10lbs I'd have to take a break..LOL
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #663
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Brenda! I tell you what, you are stronger than I would be!! I just don't like not losing when eating so little.. I'm a spoiled brat... Hang tough girl, whatever it is, you can't say you did not give it a good go!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #664
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
If your feeling fine I would say go for it, take a day at a time, I know our minds change one day until the next, on my 1st round I could have kept going. I know I had big losses right at the beginning but in the end they averaged out over time, that makes me think if you go longer than the short round it would still average out but then thats just my take on it. As for inches and lbs both of my results were pretty much equal.
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #665
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Saturday! I don't think your average would be that as you go longer in the rounds. It seems your body needs a break and time to 'catch up' plus I've seen during true inch loss, the weight loss stop/stalls which definitely happens on Simeons because it's pounds and inches. I don't have a firm answer though. It is a hard decision....

How much more weight are you trying to lose? That would be a determining factor for me. If it's more than 10lbs I'd have to take a break..LOL
So, you think the average drops the longer you go? Hmmm. I need to look back at my log and see how my average daily loss held up at 40 days. Maybe put it on a line graph. LOL I believe I will do that, for real!

I want to lose 20.8 more pounds and then I'm planning on calling it quits. So close, yet so far. If I thought I could get 20 pounds off in 45 or so more days, I'd go for it. But my body won't cooperate most of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Brenda! I tell you what, you are stronger than I would be!! I just don't like not losing when eating so little.. I'm a spoiled brat... Hang tough girl, whatever it is, you can't say you did not give it a good go!
Eh, I'm not strong, it's just that when I get so far into p2, it's like food is no big deal. I get 'in the zone'. For a day or two anyway. Then the food images come and all bets are off. The good Lord surely did make us all different. I wish I could be like you, Deb, but I know myself too well. If I go 'off plan' (whatever the plan of the moment is!), I'm am completely derailed. That's it for me. I might as well hang it up. We each have our own roads to walk, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
If your feeling fine I would say go for it, take a day at a time, I know our minds change one day until the next, on my 1st round I could have kept going. I know I had big losses right at the beginning but in the end they averaged out over time, that makes me think if you go longer than the short round it would still average out but then thats just my take on it. As for inches and lbs both of my results were pretty much equal.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. Today I feel like I could do this forever, tomorrow I might be ready to throw in the towel!

Nephew is doing it with me again and he never wants to end p2. He is thinking he could do 100 days. Crazy boy.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:45 AM   #666
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
I am down .4 this morning. Got to get ready for Sunday School and church. Will check in with you guys later!

hhcg R3VLCD20 -10.2
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:30 AM   #667
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb, congrats on the release!!

Wow, your nephew has some motivation!! I agree with tempted...if you feel up to it, go for it!!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #668
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,123
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Well shoot, I didn't have a loss today. I knew I'd be paying for that 1.2 from yesterday.

I have been wondering about something. Women have an average loss of .5 a day. I wonder if this is true even in really long rounds. Say at day 60 is the average loss still .5/day? Anyone know? I might take this question to the Simeon's board.

I keep going back and forth on when to end this round. Part of me wants to just keep going and lose all the weight right now so I won't have to do another p2. Part of me thinks that's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

hhcg R3VLCD19 -9.8
i have a friend who went 50 days(HHCG) and i believe she said it was 30 pounds even soo pretty close to it
however long you go Dr S said 34 pounds in a round is your limit i beleive that is what helps with the tightening of the sj=kin in P3 as well KUTGW!!!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:56 AM   #669
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
I am sooooo pleased your week 3 has been great so far, you really deserve some nice losses!!! Your nephew seems to really have his mind in the zone, fair play to him!!! I have heard of someone going over a 100 days, that would take some strong self discipline thats for sure!!!

Deb...wow 30lbs in 50 days is amazing results!!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:30 AM   #670
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Brenda, how's it going today?
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #671
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Brenda
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #672
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Afternoon Brenda!!... hope your day is wonderful
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #673
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
i have a friend who went 50 days(HHCG) and i believe she said it was 30 pounds even soo pretty close to it
however long you go Dr S said 34 pounds in a round is your limit i beleive that is what helps with the tightening of the sj=kin in P3 as well KUTGW!!!
This is good to know! I've only lost 10 this round, so I wouldn't be going over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
I am sooooo pleased your week 3 has been great so far, you really deserve some nice losses!!! Your nephew seems to really have his mind in the zone, fair play to him!!! I have heard of someone going over a 100 days, that would take some strong self discipline thats for sure!!!

Deb...wow 30lbs in 50 days is amazing results!!
Thank you! Yeah, nephew is focused right now. But he's like me and that could change at any moment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Brenda, how's it going today?
Hey Shari!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Brenda
Hi Lo. I love saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Afternoon Brenda!!... hope your day is wonderful
You too, sweet lady!

Ok, so I had a piddly .2 loss today. That's .6 in the last 3 days dropping my average below .5 again. Onward, onward, ever onward. Sigh.

hhcg R3VLCD21 -10.4
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 AM   #674
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Hey Brenda, good job on your release. It doesn't matter how small it is they all add up. I know you get discouraged though because you want larger losses but girl each round is different. This is day 30 for me and I haven't lost 20 pounds yet! So I know how you are feeling, keep you head up and press on.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Another day of no loss.

I have a busy day ahead but will try to check in later. Have a good day, all!

hhcg R3VLCD22 -10.4
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:07 AM   #676
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Indigo-65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Magnolia State
Posts: 5,340
Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Brenda! You are doing great......
Indigo-65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:30 AM   #677
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
I bet today your body is taking a little break from the losses to tighten & tone
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #678
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
I bet today your body is taking a little break from the losses to tighten & tone

Ditto! You're doing good, Brenda! Don't get discouraged.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #679
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Aw, thanks ladies. Tom is lurking somewhere near so I'm not surprised I'm stalling. I don't like it, , but I'm not surprised.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:01 AM   #680
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Down .4 today. 19.8 to go. If the loss doesn't speed up (I'm at .469 average daily loss), I might have to stop the round or do an interruption. I really would like to just go ahead and finish it all at once and be done with it.

hhcg R3VLCD23 -10.8
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:42 AM   #681
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Down .4 today. 19.8 to go. If the loss doesn't speed up (I'm at .469 average daily loss), I might have to stop the round or do an interruption. I really would like to just go ahead and finish it all at once and be done with it.

hhcg R3VLCD23 -10.8
Good job on your release Brenda, things are moving slow for me as well. I am on vlcd 31 and still have not loss 20 pounds. WTH I am really struggling trying to get into the 150's. I am going to do the 50 days but lord I wish this here thing would speed up. So I truly understand how you feel.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #682
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good morning Brenda! Hope your losses pick up also! I know one thing, if you are in a round and still feeling good, not starving, not burnt out.. keep it going because we all know how HARD it is to start back up again... I KNOW anyway...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #683
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Down .4 today. 19.8 to go. If the loss doesn't speed up (I'm at .469 average daily loss), I might have to stop the round or do an interruption. I really would like to just go ahead and finish it all at once and be done with it.

hhcg R3VLCD23 -10.8
I truly understand what you mean. I hope your losses pick up so you can complete it..especially if you're mentally 'in' it now. It's so hard to restart again after P3.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #684
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Hi brenda...I know the feeling I want this last 15lbs off and it doesnt seem to be happening, maybe it is because of my sneaky weekend drinking lol
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:52 AM   #685
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Hey Brenda, that the scales are good to you today!
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:14 AM   #686
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Brenda dear! How are things??
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #687
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,063
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Good job on your release Brenda, things are moving slow for me as well. I am on vlcd 31 and still have not loss 20 pounds. WTH I am really struggling trying to get into the 150's. I am going to do the 50 days but lord I wish this here thing would speed up. So I truly understand how you feel.
It does get frustrating. But the good thing is there's no hunger, for the most part. That makes it easier to get through. Let's just keep going and it will be over eventually!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning Brenda! Hope your losses pick up also! I know one thing, if you are in a round and still feeling good, not starving, not burnt out.. keep it going because we all know how HARD it is to start back up again... I KNOW anyway...
THAT is exactly what I'm thinking. I feel fine. I don't have any bad hunger. I feel like I can keep going. But I know when I have a little bit of p3, all bets are off as far as restarting a new round. It gets harder and harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I truly understand what you mean. I hope your losses pick up so you can complete it..especially if you're mentally 'in' it now. It's so hard to restart again after P3.
So, so true. I'm in a good place right now. I don't have any hunger to speak of. At the beginning of my rounds, I get really, really hungry. I don't want to go through that again if I don't have to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Hi brenda...I know the feeling I want this last 15lbs off and it doesnt seem to be happening, maybe it is because of my sneaky weekend drinking lol
Ha. At least you know what the culprit is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Hey Brenda, that the scales are good to you today!
Thanks Lo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Brenda dear! How are things??
Things are good. I'm doing well. How are you, sweet lady?

I am down .6 this morning. My average loss is .475. I was hoping it would pick up, but it just might be that each round causes my average to drop. My 3rd round's losses are worse than my 2nd, and my 2nd was worse than my 1st. This gives me even more reason to just want to keep going and finish it in this round. But we will see. Things change from day to day in this plan. I feel strong today, but tomorrow I might be a mess.

hhcg R3VLCD24 -11.4
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #688
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good release Brenda, I hope you decide to keep going This is day 32 for me and I'm still feeling okay with this. So I will continue on until I reach the 50 days, I really want to be in the 150's. Don't be discouraged about the small losses, I would take them over nothing at all. You are doing fine, I'm sure you have released a lot of inches. KUTGW
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:45 AM   #689
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Good release Brenda, I hope you decide to keep going This is day 32 for me and I'm still feeling okay with this. So I will continue on until I reach the 50 days, I really want to be in the 150's. Don't be discouraged about the small losses, I would take them over nothing at all. You are doing fine, I'm sure you have released a lot of inches. KUTGW
Ditto! I agree, try to stay with it as long as you can...any loss is better than no loss or worse a gain! They do add up..you've done amazingly well and I can't say it enough, you truly motivate me to keep going on as well.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:43 AM   #690
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Good morning Brenda what a great loss for you today
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.