Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #781
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Right now it doesn't look like they are going to get it. Pastor says he won't have room for awhile. You see, his office is in their dining room... actually, they don't have a dining room because it is his office! His wife thought he was moving everything into the new building this week, but he can't 'cuz there's no internet hooked up there yet. Dh needs to get it out of our house because we have nowhere to store it. It's in our foyer right now because the new set is in the dining room!

Stayed on program today: Breakfast was a ham omelet with cheese, lunch was an Atkin's bar and dinner was ham, green beans, broccoli and tossed salad. Dessert was a LC caramel pecan mini-cheesecake.

I'm freezing! I might fix a cup of hot tea. Brrrrrrrr!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 08:15 PM   #782
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
2 post...lol.. they must be doing something in here huh..lol

I am sure what ever it is.. it will be better for us all ... just don't take away our Lcf.. pppaaaawwwweeeaaaassseee,,

Hope you sell it soon lady bug
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #783
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Right around the corner from Lisa Monet'
Posts: 11,857
Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/312.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-33.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
That is so funny! You post, they see, they call, you all know each other . . . I LOVE IT!
dusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #784
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Stuck in a time warp or something today... I got up early, soaked in the tub and then washed my hair in the shower, and now I'm just puttering I guess. Went into the kitchen but didn't eat anything. I kind of want to just have protein drinks for breakfast and lunch today, but food really looks good. Not sure this is the right day to try it.

Dh asked what my plans were for the day. I told him, "Soap operas and bon-bons." Funny, cuz I don't do either of those. He's the kind of guy that plans at least a day ahead and knows step-by-step what his plans are. When I make plans, everything goes awry and I don't get anything done; so I prefer to take the day as it comes. I'm just gonna clean the master bathroom ('cept the tub which got a thorough cleaning yesterday, jets and all!) Then maybe put some stuff away to finish up the kitchen, and then work in my craft room, getting stuff ready for craft day tomorrow.

I should work in some exercise... inside cuz outside is gonna be cold, wet and windy again.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #785
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
Stuck in a time warp or something today... I got up early, soaked in the tub and then washed my hair in the shower, and now I'm just puttering I guess. Went into the kitchen but didn't eat anything. I kind of want to just have protein drinks for breakfast and lunch today, but food really looks good. Not sure this is the right day to try it.

Dh asked what my plans were for the day. I told him, "Soap operas and bon-bons." Funny, cuz I don't do either of those. He's the kind of guy that plans at least a day ahead and knows step-by-step what his plans are. When I make plans, everything goes awry and I don't get anything done; so I prefer to take the day as it comes. I'm just gonna clean the master bathroom ('cept the tub which got a thorough cleaning yesterday, jets and all!) Then maybe put some stuff away to finish up the kitchen, and then work in my craft room, getting stuff ready for craft day tomorrow.

I should work in some exercise... inside cuz outside is gonna be cold, wet and windy again.

soaking in the tub,,, would be nice... ahhhhh relaxing
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #786
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
I should be losing weight right now--- as hard as I've been running away from the "weight loss program's" personal consultant! I'm just gonna tell her next week that I'm quitting. No sense in wasting her time when I can't even eat the foods.

Dh finally had time to go for a walk with me today. It was a gorgeous walk through the woods on the other side of the island. I'd like to do that walk every day! I won't go alone, though. It is too secluded and too far to get help if a person needed help. Still, it felt really good.

Breakfast was an Atkins shake. Late-morning I had a small green salad with a little leftover chicken salad. Lunch was a hot dog, zucchini, onion and cheese all fried up together. I think dinner might be Crack Slaw.

I'm in a weird mood lately... kind of like a dark cloud hanging over me, like when I'm upset about something. But I can't think what might be upsetting me... I just have the feeling that goes along with it.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:11 AM   #787
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
I should be losing weight right now--- as hard as I've been running away from the "weight loss program's" personal consultant! I'm just gonna tell her next week that I'm quitting. No sense in wasting her time when I can't even eat the foods.

Dh finally had time to go for a walk with me today. It was a gorgeous walk through the woods on the other side of the island. I'd like to do that walk every day! I won't go alone, though. It is too secluded and too far to get help if a person needed help. Still, it felt really good.

Breakfast was an Atkins shake. Late-morning I had a small green salad with a little leftover chicken salad. Lunch was a hot dog, zucchini, onion and cheese all fried up together. I think dinner might be Crack Slaw.

I'm in a weird mood lately... kind of like a dark cloud hanging over me, like when I'm upset about something. But I can't think what might be upsetting me... I just have the feeling that goes along with it.

your walk sounds beautiful.. ..

hope your cloud is gone when you wake up
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:20 AM   #788
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Right around the corner from Lisa Monet'
Posts: 11,857
Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/312.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-33.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
I should be losing weight right now--- as hard as I've been running away from the "weight loss program's" personal consultant! I'm just gonna tell her next week that I'm quitting. No sense in wasting her time when I can't even eat the foods.

Dh finally had time to go for a walk with me today. It was a gorgeous walk through the woods on the other side of the island. I'd like to do that walk every day! I won't go alone, though. It is too secluded and too far to get help if a person needed help. Still, it felt really good.

Breakfast was an Atkins shake. Late-morning I had a small green salad with a little leftover chicken salad. Lunch was a hot dog, zucchini, onion and cheese all fried up together. I think dinner might be Crack Slaw.

I'm in a weird mood lately... kind of like a dark cloud hanging over me, like when I'm upset about something. But I can't think what might be upsetting me... I just have the feeling that goes along with it.
I hope you and your hubby will make it a habit to walk. That would be great!

Could it be you're in a mood because the consultant is hounding you and you're feeling a bit guilty? ashamed? or whatever about not being able to participate? Just throwing that out there . . . trying to help you figure things out . . .
dusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #789
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
I hope you and your hubby will make it a habit to walk. That would be great!

Could it be you're in a mood because the consultant is hounding you and you're feeling a bit guilty? ashamed? or whatever about not being able to participate? Just throwing that out there . . . trying to help you figure things out . . .
I think part of it is something I read on Facebook... something someone said about Easter being a "worthless holiday" and she "hated" it. Someone I love and it makes me feel sick inside. There may b e some other things, too.... you know, things kind of stack up like pancakes and before you know it, there are a number of things that are upsetting.

I sent an Easter card to #1 son... not only did he not call to wish us Happy Easter or even to say thank you for his card (handmade... took hours!) he answered the phone and then hung up (I think he was sleeping) but then didn't bother to call back when he was awake. Also, #2 son called and had been drinking heavily... I thought he was doing better. Just a bunch of things, I think.... but kind of hard to put my finer on just one thing.

++++++++++++++++++++

We walked again today. Dh was busy, so I called a friend first. She said that the trail was too muddy still, so she wouldn't be walking there. I told her we walked there yesterday and it's just fine. She said she was glad to hear that, but then still didn't accept my offer to walk with her. I don't think she is intimidated by me anymore... she's lost 120 pounds and probably can walk faster than me anyway. I dunno... we used to be close, and then she got busy with other things and doesn't seem to make any time for me anymore.

Anyway, dh and I walked the trail again today. My plans are to try to walk it almost everyday for a week, and then start walking the circle twice each time. If I do as well as I have in the past, I should be back in pretty good shape (for walking, LOL) after two weeks.

I've decided to cut out nuts (again, hmmph!) and focus more on portion control again. I seem to be stuck in a rut, and even sticking on program isn't budging the pounds.

Time to make the salad!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #790
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Gorgeous day today, but it was supposed to be raining so we didn't make walking plans. Wish dh would make some time for me... he's busy with the yard, working on the riding mower, etc.

Two of our kitties are sick... a little better today, but Thai still isn't eating. We were going to take them to the vet today, but they seem to be getting better. We'll keep an eye on them and see...

Breakfast was less than 1/2 Atkins bar... a leftover bit that was in the wrapper in my "off-island" bag, so I thought I'd use it up before it got stale. Lunch was 1/2 of a three-egg omelet. It was supposed to be a 2 egg omelet, but I got distracted and cracked an extra egg. I also ate a cheesecake "muffin."

Dinner will be steak, broccoli and maybe salad.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #791
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Right around the corner from Lisa Monet'
Posts: 11,857
Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/312.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-33.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
Dinner sounds great, Raini.

Suggestion? Maybe you can tell your dh that you need to spend a little more quality time with him. Men like to make their women happy. If he knows it will make you happy, then maybe he will try.

Just a thought.
dusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #792
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Dinner sounds great, Raini.

Suggestion? Maybe you can tell your dh that you need to spend a little more quality time with him. Men like to make their women happy. If he knows it will make you happy, then maybe he will try.

Just a thought.
they do?

HIya sweet pea.. Hope you got that walk in
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #793
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Didn't get to walk yesterday, but hopefully will today. Then it's supposed to start raining again. (How do you suppose I came up with the name "Raini?" LOL I guess I could have been Windi, Stormi, or "Tree Crashi." )

I almost cried when I saw all the stunning women last night on BL. Maybe I couldn't have lost 100 pounds in 18 weeks, but I could have done SOMETHING!!! I've just been bouncing up and down with my weight. There's got to be something wrong with my brain if I can't figure out why I do so well and then blow it.... over and over and over again.

I'm drinking more tea now--- trying to learn to do that without eating something with it. And I'm going to have to learn to rely on ME to get out and exercise, 'cuz dh seems to be busy whenever I want him to walk with me. That, or else learn to drop everything the minute he says he has time to walk with me.

I guess I'll get off the computer now. Less time sitting and more time moving!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #794
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
Didn't get to walk yesterday, but hopefully will today. Then it's supposed to start raining again. (How do you suppose I came up with the name "Raini?" LOL I guess I could have been Windi, Stormi, or "Tree Crashi." )

I almost cried when I saw all the stunning women last night on BL. Maybe I couldn't have lost 100 pounds in 18 weeks, but I could have done SOMETHING!!! I've just been bouncing up and down with my weight. There's got to be something wrong with my brain if I can't figure out why I do so well and then blow it.... over and over and over again.I'm drinking more tea now--- trying to learn to do that without eating something with it. And I'm going to have to learn to rely on ME to get out and exercise, 'cuz dh seems to be busy whenever I want him to walk with me. That, or else learn to drop everything the minute he says he has time to walk with me.

I guess I'll get off the computer now. Less time sitting and more time moving!
.. I'm right there with you.. ..
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #795
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
We did walk today- finally. Sometimes I feel like the least important thing on dh's "to Do" list. But we walked through the woods again and it was beautiful.
Breakfast- steak and eggs
Lunch- 1/2 omelet and ham (no nitrates/nitrites)
Dinner- steak salad
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #796
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
We did walk today- finally. Sometimes I feel like the least important thing on dh's "to Do" list. But we walked through the woods again and it was beautiful.
Breakfast- steak and eggs
Lunch- 1/2 omelet and ham (no nitrates/nitrites)
Dinner- steak salad
I know the feeling... but I am glad you got your walk in
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #797
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
No walking today... but I could have snuck in a walk if I'd known it wasn't going to pour down rain the entire day. Never know when the sky is clear and just when you think it's safe to go for a walk, it starts dumping.

I made some more card fronts at the craft group today, and then came home to get dinner ready for company. We had ham, green beans with onions, broccoli salad and everyone but me also had a baked potato. Dessert was LC cheesecake w/ SF caramel and pecans. We played Kinect games after dinner and had a great time.

Tomorrow I may go off-island by myself, which rarely happens. Dh kind of wanted to go, so we could go pick up our new bed frame that arrived 3 weeks early at the furniture store. But someone wants to come by to look at the lawn tractor we're selling, so he will probably stay home. I'll be looking at fabrics to buy for the new quilt I'm going to make at a class that starts next week. I may also use this time to find him a b-day gift. Kind of hard to shop for him when he's always with me!

Heading to bed early. Early to bed, early to rise, gives a gal a chance to wash her hair before she catches the ferry!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 AM   #798
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Right around the corner from Lisa Monet'
Posts: 11,857
Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/312.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-33.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
Wow . . . that was a flash back in time for me, Raini! When I was in the 2nd grade, they had selected kids go down to the office for morning announcements and the kid would be given a "quote" to read for everyone to hear.

My quote was "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise -- thank you and have a nice day."

I was terrified, but excited at the same time. I had forgotten all about that until you said something. Thanks for pulling that memory out for me. It was fun!
dusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #799
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Wow . . . that was a flash back in time for me, Raini! When I was in the 2nd grade, they had selected kids go down to the office for morning announcements and the kid would be given a "quote" to read for everyone to hear.

My quote was "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise -- thank you and have a nice day."

I was terrified, but excited at the same time. I had forgotten all about that until you said something. Thanks for pulling that memory out for me. It was fun!
And you just triggered a memory for me! We went to the local radio station when I was in 4th grade. They let us "pretend" to talk on air, but we found out later that we actually WERE on air! I think I would have said something not-quite-as-stupid if I'd known it was for real. LOL

The next time I was on air was when I was in my 20's. I worked for a soft-rock station and did comedy sketches with one of the dj's and also commercials. So much fun!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #800
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Kind of a fun day. Went to the mall (2nd time in 5 years! The other time was a couple of weeks ago) and bought some perfume ("Design".) A friend was wearing it and I just loved the light fragrance. When I was first working I used to spend way too much on perfume. When I started working at the hospital, I quit because so many people are sensitive to fragrances. This is my first fragrance purchase in a lot of years!

Then I kept looking at my nails thinking "I need a manicure!" Stopped at a hospital uniform shop to look at stethoscopes for Thai, and asked the clerk about nail shops at the mall. She pointed me in the direction of one nearby, and I got a manicure for $12. Wow! I've never found one for less than $20 before; and usually pay a lot more. She did a great job.

Then I shopped for fabrics for a new quilt that I'm going to make. I'm making it with blues and yellows for my office/craft room. I'd wanted to do a woodsy one for the Great Room, but the fabric shop didn't have what I wanted and I didn't have time to look anywhere else.

I headed home just in time to find the people who were coming over to buy our riding lawn mower. They got our address from dh, but said they didn't need directions. I saw a little pick-up truck looking like the people were lost. I pulled over, rolled my window down and said, "You looking for a mower?" They laughed and said they were, then followed me home. Funny...

Tomorrow Thai, Gracie and Shasta need to go to the vet. They have all acted very strangely this week--- one minute playing, eating and feeling fine. The next they don't want to eat anything, or Gracie chases Thai from his bowl (which never happens because he is Alpha-cat) but then not eating his food, either. They have all taken turns having diarrhea and vomiting. Then they will be fine again for awhile, but get sick again later.

We're also going to go pick up the rails for our new bed after we go to the vet. Looks like a full day tomorrow.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #801
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
My and 2 other kids did a radio commercial when I was n the 5th grade.. we sang a song.. but for the life of me, cannot remember..lol..

funny we all have memories of something similar..lol..

Hope those kitties get better
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #802
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Took all the kitties to the vet, and Thai loved every minute of it! He loved looking at the stethoscope and the other medical instruments. I distracted him with a Q-tip while the vet examined him, because Thai wanted to lick everything, sniff everything or play with everything. I told the vet, "Thai wants to be a vet when he grows up!" LOL He was just so interested in everything there.

Gracie did pretty good, and the vet never did take Shasta out of her cage. He tested fecal matter and found nothing. Said they probably have had a virus, and they're actually doing great right now. A $90 visit to learn that they are fine. Can't blame the vet for that...

Shasta peed on me in the car and I had to take off my jacket. Dh thought it was hilarious, but I'm the one that had the last laugh: we went shopping for a new jacket ('cuz we were too far from home to go back) and I ended up with over $200 worth of new clothes! Who's laughing now??? I've never shopped at a CJ Banks before. What a neat place!!!

Church in the a.m. tomorrow and then out to Mother's Day brunch. Two of the kiddos have already called to wish me Happy Mother's Day, and I know I'll hear from the other two tomorrow, and maybe even one of the ones that called today. It's usually not a big deal around here, but I feel pretty spoiled with all my new clothes. (Thanks Shasta!)
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #803
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
My and 2 other kids did a radio commercial when I was n the 5th grade.. we sang a song.. but for the life of me, cannot remember..lol..

funny we all have memories of something similar..lol..
Wow... that IS funny!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #804
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
I want a brunch.. and 200 in new cloths..lol.. good for you lady!!


glad your kitties are good.. or shall I say.. not life threatening..

enjoy your day..

so far I have gotten purple tulips and a chocolate chip cookie from Alina..

my hubs made me a license plate for the front of my van...I've been wanting one.. hehehe

Korbeys not up yet. so don't know what / if he got me anything..

Kayden.. well, he doesn't have the means to get me anything..lol.. but I told him all I wanted was a big hug and him to say.. I love you mommy.. you have to now this kid.. never an i love you.. or hugs.. not like the other 2 at all..

we'll see if I get it or not.. knowing him , he will wait till the very end of the day..

enjoy your day!!
__________________
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ღ •˚✿˚…Just sprinkling some Lve… ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚*✿˚ ★ღ GD BLESS
★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:11 PM   #805
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Lisa- Hope you got your big hug!!!

My brunch turned out to be not such a good thing. The restaurant decided not to let anyone order off the menu while they were serving the buffet. The only things at the buffet that were low carb were scrambled eggs that didn't look too good, and bacon and sausage. That's not much for a $16 brunch! So I ate other stuff I should not have had. Now I don't feel so great AND I'm having all kinds of cravings.

The kitties have been sleeping all day. They had such a big day yesterday that I'm not surprised. At least they are eating again.

Tomorrow is another off-island day. We've sure had a lot of those lately! Hope I eat better. I guess I'll load up my purse with my favorite tea bags, and start my meals with a hot cup. We're kind of celebrating dh's b-day, although it isn't until the 17th and I'm sure we'll celebrate some more!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #806
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
yIP.. I got my hug... and an I love you mommy... it was a big long hug .. hehehe..

I also got a beautiful necklace.. purple tulips.. a card.. a big cookie..:/ ... a card and a license plate for the front of my van.. .. and dinner out/ in.. the hubs went to get it.. and I relaxed alllll day...watching mostly the food network.... I did do 2 loads of cloths..

gonna go take my mom out tomorrow to lunch.. and give her her prezzies.. .. a rose bush.. a pretty bird thingy for her yard and a yard flag

catch you all tater
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #807
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
yIP.. I got my hug... and an I love you mommy... it was a big long hug .. hehehe..

I also got a beautiful necklace.. purple tulips.. a card.. a big cookie..:/ ... a card and a license plate for the front of my van.. .. and dinner out/ in.. the hubs went to get it.. and I relaxed alllll day...watching mostly the food network.... I did do 2 loads of cloths..

gonna go take my mom out tomorrow to lunch.. and give her her prezzies.. .. a rose bush.. a pretty bird thingy for her yard and a yard flag

catch you all tater
The hugs and the "I love you's" are the most important things, huh? Our ds#3 said he'd bring my presents up at the end of the month. He wanted to know what I wanted, and I said I already had 4 of the greatest kids and that's all I needed. But, I said, if you twist my arm (ouch, ouch!) I'd accept the low carb crispy rice bars and the SF peanut brittle from the low carb store near where he lives! LOL I can usually only buy them once or twice a year when we get down there, so I'm ready for my next fix!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #808
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Had a good day today--- could have made better choices, but they were all low carb and "legal." I still need to drink more water, take my meds, vitamins and supplements earlier in the day, and exercise. Today was supposed to be sunny and warm. It was raining cats and dogs and maybe even alligators. I mean, it was DUMPING! Hope we start having nicer weather soon.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #809
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Good morning all..

I forgot to add my snack that I had last night.. pepperoni chips.. .. I was feeling really munchy.. so I text D and told her that and she suggested the p chips.. hit the shop.. thanks D..

Raini.. its been in the high 80's here and muggy as all get out... so drinking water is not a hard thing to do right now..lol.. getting in more then the 2 liters have HAVE to get in..

about to eat my usual pancake and eggs.. so.. I'll check back in later..

have a wonderful day all!
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #810
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
raini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: near the edge of an island
Posts: 4,367
Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Much harder to drink water when you see it dumping all day and all night outside! Feels like you just want to stay dry... at least on the inside!

But I'm glad you mentioned the water. I think I'll set a pitcher on the kitchen counter today to remind me to drink. Of course that will be AFTER I go for a walk, and not sure when that will be. My BFF from Portland is here and she's going to walk with me. But she's a late sleeper so not sure when that will be.

Breakfast will be hot flax cereal. Heading that way right now....
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.