Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #721
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
ok! Now I think I get it... When did the tree fall on your home? So the dust your ds was talking about was from the tree?
Rebecca1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #722
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/320/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-25.7)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
I'm with Lisa! No MAYBE about it. If you put the maybe in there it won't happen, so make it a definite and you'll be soooooooo proud of yourself instead of beating yourself up.
dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #723
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Didn't exercise... got busy in my craft room and played all day. Gonna have dinner and go to choir practice. Gotta run...
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #724
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wasted a lot of time online trying to find mascara that won't run when my eye tears up. (It's a leftover problem from when I had Bells Palsy.) Eventually found it at a big department store, but then the postage was so high, and then add taxes that it came to over $30 for mascara.

Next plan was to add some clothing items, so at least I was getting my money's worth for the S&H. Found an adorable leopard print bathrobe marked from $68 down to $9.99. It said it was in stock and in my size. Great! Then the ad said if I had $99 or more in orders, shipping would be free. So I talked to dh and he said to go for it.

I found a lot of neat items on sale, and everything came to $108. But after I finally filled out all the stuff you have to fill out, they said the robe wasn't available! Sheesh!!! That was the whole point! Why would they say it was in stock, and then say it wasn't available? What a waste of time! I guess I'm not buying anything at all then.

So I'm just gonna go exercise, like I should have in the first place!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #725
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So I just changed my avatar to the inside of my office after the tree hit. Not a lot to look at, but I'll change it something else later!

And now I'll exercise... I think!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #726
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm such a liar... still on the internet.

Checked my e-mail, and UPS says I have a 64 pound package of food being delivered tomorrow from "that diet place." I'll be spending the afternoon filling out my reports! Woo hoo!

NOW? I'll exercise???!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #727
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca1979 View Post
ok! Now I think I get it... When did the tree fall on your home? So the dust your ds was talking about was from the tree?
The tree fell on our home on November 22nd. Not sure what dust you're talking about; but yes, we've had a lot of dust from all the construction!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #728
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YES! I EXERCISED! And it feels soooooo good!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #729

Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
YES! I EXERCISED! And it feels soooooo good!

now see.. I have read some of these post,,,,must have gotten busy here at work and didn't get to post... so sorry..

is your avi a card you made? pretty cool of so!!...

and I saw the pic of the house as well :/ .... glad its all better now.. well almost all

oh.. and you must have also sprayed some deodorizer in here... or have a candle going.. smells pretty good..
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post

is your avi a card you made? pretty cool of so!!...
Yep... It was a Valentine's card that I made for ds#2. It said something about sending a pocketful of hugs, and those are "Hug" coupons in the pocket. I love that pocket stamp!

Quote:
oh.. and you must have also sprayed some deodorizer in here... or have a candle going.. smells pretty good..
We don't get to spray stuff in here anymore. Thai's asthma, ya know... But he seems to be doing better lately, so that's good!

Thanks for stopping by!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #731
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Got on the scales today. Not sure if the number was "up" but it certainly wasn't down! I'll have to look at ****** and see where I was last time I weighed. I didn't weigh Monday because I was all puffed up with water weight after eating some crackers when the kids were here.

I've been doing really well this week with eating the right foods, but I may have been eating too much of them. I got up this morning and put on my exercise clothes, so I'll be exercising before noon and want to make that a habit again.

I'm also going to make writing down the time I get up in the morning and the time I get to bed/ (and to sleep if I know!). I haven't been watching TV once I get in bed lately, but I also haven't been falling asleep as fast as I'd like. Then I'm tired in the morning and have a difficult time getting up. But I'm trying to work on that, because I think it's important.

Off to forage for food....
Old 04-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #732
Major LCF Poster!

I like the measure myself instead of weighing! I get too discouraged when I weigh! Congrats on eating well this week!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #733
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca1979 View Post
I like the measure myself instead of weighing! I get too discouraged when I weigh! Congrats on eating well this week!
Thanks, Rebecca. I'm tryin'! Exercised two days in a row, too. That helps!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #734
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, today was a stressful one!

My food arrived from ________________________ and I spent prolly an hour and a half sorting it and checking to make sure everything was there. Then I went to complete the online report, which took 90 minutes more. (There was a timer on it, so I know!) But when I went to submit it, it wouldn't go anywhere because it wanted me to scan a document into the report. I told the person at the company ahead of time that my computer won't do that, and she said not to worry. But she didn't tell me that the report would be refused without it! And she wouldn't call me back or e-mail me when I asked what to do. I thought I was going to end up losing all the money we spent on it! I wouldn't get the money back if the report wasn't in today.

After trying all sorts of things to get my computer to work, I called a friend who is a computer geek. He had it all scanned and ready for me to submit in less than 20 minutes. (My driver isn't current for this computer. He got around it somehow, but I still don't know how to do it.) So it's almost 7pm now, and I've spent since 1:30 on those reports! Accckkk!

Breakfast was: 2 scrambled eggs and two Jimmy Dean sausage patties.
Lunch was: 2 hot dogs with cheese and LC BBQ sauce
Snack (at dinner time) was a handful of nuts and a bite of LC peanut brittle (we were fighting with my computer)
Dinner will prolly be an Atkins shake. All that yummy food that came today, and it all has wheat and high carbs. Guess dh gets it all.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #735

Quote:
Well, today was a stressful one!

My food arrived from ________________________ and I spent prolly an hour and a half sorting it and checking to make sure everything was there. Then I went to complete the online report, which took 90 minutes more. (There was a timer on it, so I know!) But when I went to submit it, it wouldn't go anywhere because it wanted me to scan a document into the report. I told the person at the company ahead of time that my computer won't do that, and she said not to worry. But she didn't tell me that the report would be refused without it! And she wouldn't call me back or e-mail me when I asked what to do. I thought I was going to end up losing all the money we spent on it! I wouldn't get the money back if the report wasn't in today.

After trying all sorts of things to get my computer to work, I called a friend who is a computer geek. He had it all scanned and ready for me to submit in less than 20 minutes. (My driver isn't current for this computer. He got around it somehow, but I still don't know how to do it.) So it's almost 7pm now, and I've spent since 1:30 on those reports! Accckkk!

Breakfast was: 2 scrambled eggs and two Jimmy Dean sausage patties.
Lunch was: 2 hot dogs with cheese and LC BBQ sauce
Snack (at dinner time) was a handful of nuts and a bite of LC peanut brittle (we were fighting with my computer)
Dinner will prolly be an Atkins shake. All that yummy food that came today, and it all has wheat and high carbs. Guess dh gets it all.
what a day you've had.. :/

glad it worked out though .. and bummer you can't test the foods.. eeek

what shake you gonna have??.. I wanna try the strawberry one next .. but I've been having chocolate :P

I am testing my taco soup that I made for work..
Old 04-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #736

My goodness, woman! You've had a stressful day!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #737
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
what a day you've had.. :/

glad it worked out though .. and bummer you can't test the foods.. eeek

what shake you gonna have??.. I wanna try the strawberry one next .. but I've been having chocolate :P

I am testing my taco soup that I made for work..
I had a vanilla shake. It wasn't very good, so I added DaVinci's caramel syrup to it. Still wasn't very good. I bought the vanilla shakes because I thought I'd get tired of chocolate. Maybe I should have added eggnog DaVinci's! I liked the strawberry shakes last time I had one.

Then I felt so sorry for myself, and I knew I'd be snacking on nuts and SF candy tonight, so I made a LC Deep Dish Pizza. Wow.... sooooo good!

Grocery shopping list is next on the agenda, and tomorrow it's shopping first for food and MAYBE for a new bed frame and MAYBE for a new dining room set. It's a No Tax week-end at the furniture store!

I bet your Taco Soup is yummers, too! I love that stuff!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #738

Quote:
I had a vanilla shake. It wasn't very good, so I added DaVinci's caramel syrup to it. Still wasn't very good. I bought the vanilla shakes because I thought I'd get tired of chocolate. Maybe I should have added eggnog DaVinci's! I liked the strawberry shakes last time I had one.

Then I felt so sorry for myself, and I knew I'd be snacking on nuts and SF candy tonight, so I made a LC Deep Dish Pizza. Wow.... sooooo good!

Grocery shopping list is next on the agenda, and tomorrow it's shopping first for food and MAYBE for a new bed frame and MAYBE for a new dining room set. It's a No Tax week-end at the furniture store!

I bet your Taco Soup is yummers, too! I love that stuff!
I ordered some stuff form Netrition.. and I got me some German chocolate cake DaVincis.... for my coffee ... maybe I'll get some vanilla shakes and try it in there.. yumo
Old 04-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #739
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love Netrition! I always buy a large enough order to get a free T-shirt for ds. He likes those, and it's fun for him to get a surprise when my order arrives!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #740
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Shopped for eleven hours and my feet hurt!

We bought a new dining table and chairs, and will go back to pick them up on Monday. They didn't want to deliver to the island!

We also bought a new Cal-King bed frame, but the rails won't be here until the end of May. It is wood and wrought iron, and very pretty. We currently have a tacky one that we bought at a garage sale "just to make do" and now it will go in the garden and hold up our peas!

We went to one store when we first started looking, and the table and chairs we liked there cost a lot more than the other set that we found (and thought was better quality, too!) So we got ALL the furniture today for $300 less than just the table and chairs at the other place. Not bad!

Another bonus: the bed frame can be adapted for either a regular king or a Cal-King. We have a Cal-King now, but we were thinking of changing to a regular king. It's so hard to buy bedspreads, etc. for the Cal-King. But our Cal-King mattress isn't very old, and we'd never get our money's worth if we got rid of it now. So this way, whenever we decide to change to a regular king, our bed can change too!

We also did a lot of grocery shopping. Time to get to work and put the stuff away.

Oh-- and my exercise DVD arrived today, but they sent the wrong one! They'd better not expect me to pay shipping to send the other one back!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #741
Major LCF Poster!

Hi!!! I was stopping in to check up on ya!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #742

You need to wear a pedometer, Raini. I bet you put in a lot of steps today!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:18 AM   #743

I have never hear od a cal king bed....I'm guessing it is a bit bigger then a reg king..... ( smart cookie I am..)

and I didn't know that if you ordered so much from Netrition, that you got a t shirt.. hmm.. I'll have to check that out when I order next ..

Congrats on getting some new goodies.... I guess we all got something new this week...

D and I both bought this very cool camera.. should arrive by next Friday

I ordered some things from a Unique Gifts, Home Furnishings, Gift Catalog, Bedding | Lakeside Collection

I also found some more Zumba dvd's..I better get thm this time.. .. but this person is from Florida and has 1000's of positive feed backs..

I think that's it.. can't wait to get my goodies in the mail hehehehe...

Hope you all have a great day!

oh and Rebecca... Love the Avi!
★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
Old 04-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #744
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Monet
Old 04-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #745
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
You need to wear a pedometer, Raini. I bet you put in a lot of steps today!
Yeah--- the second furniture store was 10 Acres!!! The first one had a long, long staircase to the 2nd floor. The sales guy didn't even ask if we wanted to use the elevator. I made it up there without puffing, so that was nice.

Lots of walking at the mall, too. Did I mention they were doing Zumba there? Really, really loud and those gals were really workin' it.

Then there was a lot of walking at one BIG grocery store and one smaller one (Trader Joe's), walking at a JoAnn's, at a health food store, and all the walking in-between.

Thanks for pointing that out! Wish I could find my pedometer.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #746
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I have never hear od a cal king bed....I'm guessing it is a bit bigger then a reg king..... ( smart cookie I am..)
The Cal-King is longer than the regular king, but not as wide. They make sheets that fit a Cal-King, but you just buy regular king bedspreads, comforters and such. Then they are always a little too short. Grrrr....

Quote:
and I didn't know that if you ordered so much from Netrition, that you got a t shirt.. hmm.. I'll have to check that out when I order next ..
I think it shows up on your order form if your order gets to $75 or maybe $85. Once I had to ask.

Quote:
Congrats on getting some new goodies.... I guess we all got something new this week...

D and I both bought this very cool camera.. should arrive by next Friday
That should be fun! If dd doesn't send us her "old" on, we're gonna have to buy one soon. Any suggestions?

I like that catalog. I was buying too much, though!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #747

Quote:
Yeah--- the second furniture store was 10 Acres!!! The first one had a long, long staircase to the 2nd floor. The sales guy didn't even ask if we wanted to use the elevator. I made it up there without puffing, so that was nice.

Lots of walking at the mall, too. Did I mention they were doing Zumba there? Really, really loud and those gals were really workin' it.

Then there was a lot of walking at one BIG grocery store and one smaller one (Trader Joe's), walking at a JoAnn's, at a health food store, and all the walking in-between.

I would love to go do Zumba with others.. but NOT till I lose weight and learn all the moves :P

thats a LOT of walking sister !
Old 04-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #748

Quote:

Just go buy you a new one, woman! You need to keep track! It would be so cool if we could compare steps!
Old 04-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Just go buy you a new one, woman! You need to keep track! It would be so cool if we could compare steps!
yeah.. you could beat me every week too..
Old 04-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #750

I don't think so. I think you do more walking that I do!