Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #361
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Checkin' in one last time tonight. Summing up the day: Late breakfast, no lunch, snack of 4 LC cookies and 12 nuts. Dinner was wonderful- LC meatballs with cream cheese centers and green beans with onions and bacon bits. Had 2 more flax muffins after dinner.
Didn't drink near enough water. Grrrr. Did one session on Rebounder, 20 minutes with video, and one hour of Kinect. Still wish I got an earlier start.

If I was grading my efforts, the first 2/3 of the day would have been a C-. The end of the day would have been a B+.

So glad to know that God's mercies are NEW every morning!

I think no workmen will be at the house tomorrow. I think they're pouting that I asked for more than they want to do. I'm just happy to maybe get a quiet day.
raini is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #362
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a reminder... LCF site will be down for 15-30 minutes in the a.m. There's a note back on one of the main pages.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #363
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
morning.. well almost afternoon here ..lol..

hope you get a quiet day

Last edited by monet0329; 01-07-2011 at 08:46 AM..
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #364
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

G'morning. Must be ALMOST evening there! I ended up being awake until after 2:30 this morning, then woke around 8 and went back to bed after 8:30 and got up just before 11.

I was up for good reason- my cell phone, in my purse and usually only on when I'm off-island, started ringing just as I was getting ready for bed. It was a dear friend in Portland, sobbing because her husband probably has just a week or two to live.

S. and I have been friends since we were teens and our mothers died just a short time apart. We were very close for years until she started living with a guy and just seemed too busy to stay in contact anymore. I didn't hear from her for years, and one day got a call from her. Turns our she'd been living in a horrible abusive situation (won't go into details, but it's the stuff horror movies are made of) and had left the guy. Eventually she met D, her current husband. It took her 12 years to stop flinching when he called her name... she kept expecting a beating and was so surprised when it didn't come.

So we were very close to S and D when we were still in Portland. But D has MS and a lot of other health problems. He's coded numerous times since a surgery he had at Thanksgiving, and the docs finally told them that he should be a DNR. He in the hospital now, but S hopes to have him home sometime this weekend and get him set up for hospice. I promised I'd put them both on our prayer chain, and I have. But will you guys pray, too? We're going down to see them next week... I also pray he lives long enough for us to say good-bye.

First for assurance of D's salvation. They both belong to a church that I used to belong to. I'm sure some of them truly know the Lord, but I know that I didn't when I was there. "Salvation" was a word I never heard once in that church.

Please also pray for strength, comfort and peace for both of them. And for S... she's afraid she'll go off the deep end and never recover when she loses him. Also, she will most likely lose their lovely home... they had $150 mortgage insurance for it, but it is mortgaged to the hilt and she won't be able to afford payents on it. In this bad housing market, she'll be lucky to get to keep even a little out of it. Her dad has been helping her out financially, but I'm sure this is more than even he can help her with.

I need to get going on my stuff for today. BBL
Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #365

.. of course I will pray for them..

makes me wanna just go cuddle up with my hubs.. but I can't I'm at work..

hope you have a good quiet day
Old 01-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dh has been working with a backhoe all day... trying to move the last of the tree trunk from our great disaster. But it's been really stubborn, and he had to keep getting off the backhoe and climbing up the trunk, and I was sure he'd end up getting killed. Finally called a friend, asst. fire chief, to come help him. I figured if I had a choice between dh being angry that I called for help behind his back or dh ending up dead or severely injured, I'd just as soon have him mad at me. He wasn't mad. The worst is over (I hope) and friend has gone back to work. Dh is back on the backhoe, but hopefully not doing anything too dangerous!

Had breakfast at noon. Scrambled eggs w/bacon. Lunch was cheese crackers, slice of cheese and slice of salami. (Not the best, but legal.) I've done two sessions on my Rebounder, taken all my meds and supplements and am getting ready to do my exercise with the video. Not sure about dinner- might be out again tonight.

Need to put in a netrition order, and hoping I don't forget anything!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #367

Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/308.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-37.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
I'm really sorry to hear about your friends, Raini, but I can't help but smile thankfully that she finally met someone, loved someone, and shared her life with someone who cared so deeply for her. Just think of how she would have turned out had she never met D.

I'm also glad you were courageous enough to call the friend to come over and help you hubby out. If he had gotten seriously injured or worse, the emotional pain you would have suffered would have lasted your entire life. KUDDOS for loving him more than fearing him.
dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, Dh finally came in all muddy and wet, had a shower and now we're going out to dinner. Not much fun going out here--- limited menu and very repetitive when your choices are limited like mine, but we're going out more while the house is still undergoing repairs.

Dh says we're doing Kinect again tonight, and I got all my other exercise done today already. Tomorrow we'll be shopping all day, so I'll put on my walking shoes and get some miles on 'em.

Have a great week-end!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #369
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dinner turned out to be really good. There wasn't anything that I wanted on the menu, so I had an idea and asked the waitress if she'd do a special request. So I had the roast beef from the French Dip on the taco salad, but no taco chips and no taco shell bowl. And the waitress, who we've known here for at least 4 years, said I could always ask for whatever I'd like them to do, and there's just one person there not to ask because he kinda freaks out.

Time to Kinect!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #370

Night night Raini. You too have a great weekend!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Did half an hour of intense Kinect work-out. Went up a level in boxing and got knocked out!

Did a skiing race with DH and beat him by over a minute.

Scored my highest score so far in the horse racing. I was really moving... and jumping all the obstacles. I think dh was impressed!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #372
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ooohhh, my knees are hurting! I don't think my lil knees were made for a big body jumping up and down for a Kinect game!

I did very well for breakfast at a buffet-- small amount of scrambled eggs with some shredded cheddar cheese over them, 3 pieces of bacon, a couple of bites of a fritata, a slice of pork loin and some cold cocktail shrimp. Oh, and two bites of watermelon and a cup of tea. But then we didn't eat again all day, because (as usual) Dh ate so much that he won't be hungry for days! So at Costco this evening, I bought some chicken wings and ate three of them in the parking lot! When we got to Freddie's (Kroger's to you, prolly) we bought latte's at Starbuck's. I had a decaf with cream and SF caramel, and as much as I complain that people wasted their money on these things, it was the best one I've ever had, hands down! When we got home, I ate 2 more chicken wings and a handful of nuts. I HATE getting so hungry!!! And if I'd remembered to bring along an Atkins bar, I would have been fine. And since Dh does this EVERY time we g to a buffet, I should have known we wouldn't stop for lunch or dinner. Shame on me!

So, I didn't do so badly, aside from the nuts... but really waited too long to eat.

We bought a new Kinect game tonight and DH is putting it in right now. Hope I don't need my knees for this one!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #373

You are doing just super, Raini! I'm think you did a pretty good today.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #374
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah... I forgot to mention how I thought of grabbing a whole bag of Mars Bars and devouring them in Costco! Or how, when DH looked longingly at a sub sandwich that I thought of letting him buy it, and then grabbing it from him and running through the parking lot with it! LOL And it was a kind of sobering thought for me that I have just completed 8 days of clean eating, but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to how much of the year is left! And when this year is up, I STILL can't eat carby things. My body just can't handle them.

On the lighter side of the news, the new Kinect game is a lot of fun. Dh played horseshoes, then we played a game where you try to get a little ball to go in some cups. After that we played darts and puck bowling. There are still a lot of games we haven't even tried yet. It just got too late. Hope I can keep my mind on the sermon tomorrow!!!

G'night!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:50 AM   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
Yeah... I forgot to mention how I thought of grabbing a whole bag of Mars Bars and devouring them in Costco!

Quote:
Or how, when DH looked longingly at a sub sandwich that I thought of letting him buy it, and then grabbing it from him and running through the parking lot with it!
Don't worry, I'm sure your hubby wouldn't have let you have it!

Quote:
LOL And it was a kind of sobering thought for me that I have just completed 8 days of clean eating, but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to how much of the year is left! And when this year is up, I STILL can't eat carby things. My body just can't handle them.

Awww food fantasies . . . I know them well! But your food fantasies are more fun!

Hmmm . . . you bring up something interesting that I've been working on to try to help me to never put this weight on again. May I analyze you, Raini? I would like to see if I can figure out something for you . . . Let me know if it's okay. Maybe it will help you, maybe it won't, but it sure would be interesting to try.

Is it okay?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #376
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Hmmm . . . you bring up something interesting that I've been working on to try to help me to never put this weight on again. May I analyze you, Raini? I would like to see if I can figure out something for you . . . Let me know if it's okay. Maybe it will help you, maybe it won't, but it sure would be interesting to try.

Is it okay?

Analyze away. Will I need a couch for this?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I stayed home from church today. I think all the artificial sweeteners I had yesterday ganged up on me. My poor gut was cramping and I just didn't feel up to leaving the house.

Breakfast was Frying cheese w/SF maple syrup, 2 scrambled eggs and bacon. (So much for staying away from the sweeteners! But I did leaveall the other stuff alone.)

Not sure what we're having for lunch, but dinner will be steaks and salad.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #378

Quote:
Analyze away. Will I need a couch for this?
No, but I will.

Okay . . . I would like to look at a sentence you typed out in a previous post . . . it said:

Quote:
. . . it was a kind of sobering thought for me that I have just completed 8 days of clean eating, but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to how much of the year is left! And when this year is up, I STILL can't eat carby things. My body just can't handle them.
What I have been reading lately is that the way we react to things is the direct result of the way we think and what we are telling ourselves. So with that said, if we can figure out what we are thinking and what our little voice is telling ourselves, then we can take steps to correct these things and our lives will be much happier and healthier.

What were you telling yourself in the sentence above? If we analyze it we can find some hidden things within ourselves and start to make corrective action. I'm not very good at this yet, but I'll try it out . . . For instance, you said:

. . . it was a kind of sobering thought for me that I have just completed 8 days of clean eating . . .

When you say sobering, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. Was it a positive thing? Was it a negative thing? Think about it . . . one week of clean eating is FANTASTIC, yet it was sobering to you . . . positive or negative?

The next sentence says:

. . . but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to how much of the year is left! . . .

In this part of the sentence I can see two things, you've "discounted the positive" and without knowing you, I'd say you're in danger of having a "mental filter" going on as well. What that means is that you have taken the results - one week of clean eating - and have found a negative to dwell on and are in danger of running with that negative instead of celebrating the positive. In other words, you have formed a dark cloud over your wonderful success of eating clean and you've allowed it to rain on you. It sort of sucked the wind out of your sail and it's taken the joy out of your life in this instance.

With the mental filter thing . . . well let's look at it this way . . . picture in your minds eyes a HUGE glass of cool clear water. Let that glass of water represent the coming year for you. Did you know that with that one sentence, you just put a drop of ink into that glass of water and now it's not as clear and refreshing looking. As the year goes on, if you don't catch yourself, you will continue to put a drop of ink in it every now and again and by the years end, you won't be able to see into the water or through the water at all! So instead ignoring the positive in this past week of eating clean, change the thinking around . . . Maybe give yourself a "WOO HOO! I've eaten clean for one whole week! Just think! If I made it through one week, surely I can make it through two!" Or something like that . . .

. . . And when this year is up, I STILL can't eat carby things. My body just can't handle them.

I can see many things here in this part of the sentence . . . I can see the following things:

All or nothing thinking
Mental filter
Discounting the positive
Jumping to conclusions or fortune telling
Magnification

Let's look at these one at a time:

All or nothing thinking - Now I know that you say your body can't handle carby things, but it isn't a case of where you can NEVER have those things again. An occasional indulgence where you have a serving of something will not set your body into self-destruct mode. It's when we overindulge that our bodies rebel. It's sort of like a person who says, "well, I've eaten a spoonful of icecream and now I've blown it. I might as well keep right on eating it."

Mental filtering - You've picked out a single negative detail and are dwelling on it exclusively. "Your body can't handle carby things."

Discounting the positive - the positive here is that by eating clean, you've totally taken away your dependence on the chemical toxins that have built up in your body from the processed foods that you've gotten so used to having. By the years end, you won't need "carby things" to find joy out of life anymore. Carby things won't have the physiological pull they had on you they once had! You'll be squeaky clean inside!

Jumping to conclusions or fortune telling - you've already transported yourself into the future and have predicted the outcome by saying, "I still can't eat carby things." But think of it this way . . . before this week of clean eating, you were "trying" to eat clean, but you were also mixing into it a diet that was saturated with "carby things." Maybe this is what your body can't handle? So, by eating clean on a consistent basis and having an occasional carby thing in the future won't be as destructive as you think it will. Once your body regulates, who knows how it will react to the occasional treat?

Magnification - Here is where this book I've been reading would say you've magnified your situation here, or in other words, you're doing the binocular trick. When we look through binoculars, we can't see anything except what they are pointed at. So, by doing the above: by having an all or nothing thinking, by using a mental filter, in discounting the positive, and by jumping to conclusions, you can't see anything else around you. It's like looking at life through binoculars. You can only see what you're pointing your lenses at and your peripheral vision is totally non-existant. This TOTALLY sucks the joy out of life and living. Magnification minimizes or totally ignores the desireable effects of what you're trying to accomplish now.

So, Raini, in analyzing your three little sentences, you've already set yourself up for a hard go of it and really, have set yourself up for failure in your own mind. As my signature line says, "Whatever is going on in your head your body will follow," is so true.

Now this exercise in analysis is exhausting, but when I have something that is eating away at me, stressing me out, the book says I need to do this exercise and find out what it is I'm telling myself. What is it that is destroying the joy I should be having in life?

On the other hand, Sigmund Frued would say you have a preoccupation with sex. I'm not EVEN going to go there because I'm not sure what kind of help you would need.

If you would like know more let me know. And no worries . . . I'm not going to continue to analyze you. I have my own to take care of, believe me! But I've got to say, this seems to have some merit to it. I started eating clean at the beginning of this week as well. Monday I didn't do too well, falling into the same old trap I had been falling into and I did a quick analysis of a stressor that had been going on in my life that had me eating with reckless abandon for the last month and a half and with that one little analysis, I was able to eat clean for the rest of the week with hardly any "growing pains" at all!
Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #379

Quote:
I stayed home from church today. I think all the artificial sweeteners I had yesterday ganged up on me. My poor gut was cramping and I just didn't feel up to leaving the house.

Breakfast was Frying cheese w/SF maple syrup, 2 scrambled eggs and bacon. (So much for staying away from the sweeteners! But I did leaveall the other stuff alone.)

Not sure what we're having for lunch, but dinner will be steaks and salad.
I hope you're feeling better now . . . Lisa is under the weather as well. She called me just a little while ago and said she is feeling weak. Poor thing.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hmmmmm..... VERY interesting! And definitely plenty of merit in what you've said!

Not at all to discount any of what you have said, but to explain just a bit of what you noted: While we were shopping, there were many, many unhealthy items that people were loading into their shopping carts. Although I was kind of looking at disdain with their choices, and feeling happy that I had healthy food in my cart, I have to admit that I was a bit envious that I can't eat all that cr#p and still have a healthy body. I do miss the tastes and textures of some of my old favorites.And heaven knows it's hard to go to a party, a gathering, a luncheon, out to dinner etc. with others and be eating differently than they are. While I've gotten use to bringing my own foods along, I don't know if I'll ever get comfortable with others making comments about the foods that I eat. (And yet, if I ate the cake, the cookies, the french fries, the gravies and all that stuff, wouldn't they be criticizing THOSE choices?)

So... I am feeling better every day. I felt SO good the other night when we ate out and some friends were there and asked us to join them. According to my dear hubby who had a good look at "her" face, her eyes got really big when I ordered my meal. But then she went ahead and ordered her meal, complete with fries and all the fattening stuff. I think that maybe she felt guilty that I was ordering healthy food and she was not. (She has very little weight to lose, but is going back to WW this week.) But she did ask me all about my WOE, even though I'll bet I've tried to explain to others a bzillion times what I eat and what I don't eat. Oh yeah, my point was-- I felt good that I could stay on plan and focus on the good company, and not so much on what we were or were not eating.

Hope Lisa gets to feeling better!

Thanks for your "analysis." It has given me....ummmm... (do I say it???) FOOD for thought!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #381

I actually was a bit worried about how you would take what I wrote down. It was just a fun little exercise for me and not really trying to get into your head, but I also thought it might be enlightening (no pun intended) for you to see what could be a trend in thinking patterns.

I just have to share this! I was searching the internet for pictures of my favorite fattening foods and came across this comparison . . . I can't show the picture and frankly, I'll never look at the picture again, but I can put up a pictures that bring the point home just as easily and I don't have to use anybodies pictures but mine . . .

Before Doritos:

After Doritos:

Hmmm . . . I think I'll post this in my journal as well . . .

Have a good night, Raini and an even better week! We can do it!

Last edited by dusk; 01-09-2011 at 06:14 PM..
Old 01-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Are any of those people you? Is the top photo you?

I need to learn how to post pictures on here. I downloaded one for my avatar a long time ago... it's in my "control panel" but doesn't show up with my posts for some reason. So I haven't bothered putting any more on here.

So, my week in review--

I'm pretty happy....okay, VERY happy with how I've done this past week. I will get on the scales in the morning and hope for a loss of several pounds at least. PRAY for a loss of several pounds at least! But no matter what the scales say, I need to remember that my body is unique and doesn't always respond when I think it should. And the number on the scale may not reflect the effort I've put into getting healthy this week.

Could I have done better? Yes. I could have had more water, I could have completed ALL the exercise I'd hoped to do, and I most certainly should have been eating ALL my meals and at more reasonable hours. But if I compare this past week to the past 4 months, my goodness I am SMOKIN'! And if I do a little better this week, and even better the next week, and so on and so forth, I will be a VERY happy and healthy person!

Tonight we played some more games on the new Kinect disc. Most of them weren't as strenuous as the other discs we have, but that's okay--- my knees need some rest. But the football one is quite the workout, and I even got a lot of exercise just laughing at dh when he tried it! Okay, so the player is trying to throw the football at these moving targets, and only gets points if he or she hits them. But there are all these other people out on the field doing goofy things.... backflips and making faces and stuff. And then you hear either the sound of a bull charging or a train coming at you, and if you don't move at the right time, you get sacked by a person charging right at you! So, you're trying to throw the football and hit a target, but NOT a person; and then you're trying to dodge the people running at you. Dh kept getting knocked to the ground, and one time he actually did fall down. His avatar fell down, too, and neither one could get up. He tried throwing the football from the floor, but it didn't work. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even tell him what he was doing wrong!

I was really good at puck bowling, and I'm getting better at darts. Dh tried Bocci Ball, but it was such a long game that I didn't really want to try it tonight. It seemed kind of repetitious. I'll do it another time. Oh-oh-oh! We both did the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, and it's where you are each on a grid with lights in the squares. When a square turns red, the first person who steps on it gets an X or and O on the corresponding grid. Now THAT was a workout! And we did it quite a few times until we were too tired to do more.

D. was right-- I need to have a more positive spin on things. And I AM looking forward to this coming week!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:40 AM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well now... I said I would not let the numbers on the scale define me, and I won't. But I can't help but be disappointed that after working this program so hard this week, and expecting maybe a 5 pound or better loss, that I am only down 1/2 of a pound this morning.

I will "keep on keepin' on." I will try to be better at getting in ALL my water for the day, and maybe go back to drinking ACV at least once a day... maybe not at night like before, because that just seemed like such an unpleasant task to face at bedtime.

I'm going to put a note on the nut jar to remind me to be careful there. And maybe I was not eating enough meals-- I did miss a couple of lunches this past week. I just got too busy and forgot about them until dinner time.

I don't feel like I'm retaining water, but my knees are still kind of swollen. I suppose my body could be reacting to the sudden onslaught of exercise. I dunno.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #384

1/2 a pound is 1/2 a pound girly!! and your right.. we are all different..and remember.. the bigger you are.. the faster you lose at first! but then it slows down.... just keep eating right and doing your stuff and it will come off !!.. and thinking positive and KEY !..

I think your doing great.. I wish I could do more exercising.. getting around and such.. but I WILL!

love ya lil lady!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #385

Awesome on the weight loss, Raini! It's going down and not up and that's the point of all of this.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #386
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
1/2 a pound is 1/2 a pound girly!!
Keep that in mind on a week that you don't lose a bzillion pounds!

Quote:
love ya lil lady!
Love ya, too! But "lil?" Did you see my stats?????
Old 01-11-2011, 06:31 AM   #387

Quote:
Keep that in mind on a week that you don't lose a bzillion pounds!

Love ya, too! But "lil?" Did you see my stats?????
oh.. I only lose big on the first week.. right D?!... so I will remember !!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay, I am NOT a daily weigher, but due to yesterday's disappointing bout with the scales, I did weigh again today. I was down one more pound. Still hoped it would be more, but I'll take it. Or give it away. Anyone need an extra pound???

Wow, dh and I both slept til almost 8:30 this morning!!! No workmen pounding, no phone calls. He usually gets up between 6 and 7. Lately I've been waking up several times through the night, then again in the early EARLY morning and staying up. Yesterday I was just miserable after getting less than 4 hours of sleep, and ended up taking a two hour nap in the late afternoon. But last night's sleep felt really good.

Breakfast was a hard-boiled egg and two flax muffins with SF maple syrup over them. Lunch will be leftover chicken salad from last night's dinner. Dinner will be something with ground beef... maybe Crack Slaw again. We both like it.

I've been paying bills all morning. It doesn't look like anyone is coming to work on the house, so maybe I'll work out now and do the shower-thing later.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #389

Quote:
Okay, I am NOT a daily weigher, but due to yesterday's disappointing bout with the scales, I did weigh again today. I was down one more pound. Still hoped it would be more, but I'll take it. Or give it away. Anyone need an extra pound???Wow, dh and I both slept til almost 8:30 this morning!!! No workmen pounding, no phone calls. He usually gets up between 6 and 7. Lately I've been waking up several times through the night, then again in the early EARLY morning and staying up. Yesterday I was just miserable after getting less than 4 hours of sleep, and ended up taking a two hour nap in the late afternoon. But last night's sleep felt really good.

Breakfast was a hard-boiled egg and two flax muffins with SF maple syrup over them. Lunch will be leftover chicken salad from last night's dinner. Dinner will be something with ground beef... maybe Crack Slaw again. We both like it.

I've been paying bills all morning. It doesn't look like anyone is coming to work on the house, so maybe I'll work out now and do the shower-thing later.
nooooooooooooooo too funny.. glad you all got some good sleep
Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #390

Hiya Raini.