Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 08:40 AM   #1651
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/308.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-37.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
I know I told you this already, but . . . .thanks again for working out with me this morning. I surely would have not pushed myself today had you not been there and I surely wouldn't have stayed and finished my workout had you not been there, so . . .

Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #1652

Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
I know I told you this already, but . . . .thanks again for working out with me this morning. I surely would have not pushed myself today had you not been there and I surely wouldn't have stayed and finished my workout had you not been there, so . . .

right back atcha my friend.. .. beautiful rose ..

I came home and I was starving.... must have been tha massive work out.. so0o0.. I got my HG book and tried to find that recipe.. no luck..but I found another quick one.. 2 lf hot dogs.. 1 lc wheat wrap.. 1 slice offf American cheese.. cooked the dogs in the micro.. then sliced the wrap down the middle.. and put a half slice of the cheese on the wraps.. heated in the micro for 20 sec. then rolled the dogs up in it.. .. had 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 5 bread and butter pickles.. .. was tasty..

then I layed on the couch and dosed off.. just for a few minutes.. Korbey woke me up..
★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
Old 06-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #1653

Sounds good. I sat down and fell asleep immediately. Just woke up.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #1654
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
I actually love thunder storms! I miss them. They don't have them out here.

Lunch sounds good, Monet!
Old 06-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #1655

evening.. well.. Good morning..lol.. its 12:31.. just got home.. had to come on here and figure my calories... 1525.. we grilled out at some friends house and they bought Angus burgers.. the box said./ 370 in 1 burger.... I was freaking out.. but./. I knew I had lower calories so all was good.. but stillllll.... then I took my Arnold's over so there was 100.. then a slice of tomato.. 5 pickles.. 1/2 cottage cheese... slice of lettuce .. and fried corn.. never had it before.. but it was delish.. friend corn.. right off the cob.. I'll be making that .. we ate about 6:00.. and my tummy is hungry now.. but I am not eating!!!....

I'm pooped and now have a head ache.. so.. I'll catch up with you all in the am..

love and hugsss..
Old 06-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #1656

sounds like you had a good time, Lisa. And ain't it ashame how many calories one single item can have in it.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #1657

Quote:
sounds like you had a good time, Lisa. And ain't it ashame how many calories one single item can have in it.

yesssssssssss...

Have you ever stayed out late.. and didn't drink.. but feel like you had.... I have a head ache.. well I went to bed with it.. but it should go away .. hopefully..lol..

must have been the loud music.. and being around smoke.. they both smoke and we were in their garage.. even though the over head was up.. when you at a table with them.. well.. you know..lol..

gotta get to the store and back.. so I'll check on you all later.. my daddy's coming over.. so I gotta scoot..
Old 06-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #1658

I hope your headache doesn't ruin your day, Lisa.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #1659
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you have a hangover! Hope you start feeling better. Have fun w/ your Dad!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #1660

Hiya ladies.. .. my day was wonderful !!..

went to the store.. came home got everything ready.. my dad .. step mom and 2 nieces came over.. cooked out... talked.. looked at pictures.. listened to Korbey play his guitar and sing.. they went home around 4:30.. played in the yard with my flowers.. sitting on the porch yackin with the MIL.. full of energy today.. still going strong.. lol.. watched a George Clooney movie.. Up IN The Air.. rated R.. it was an ok movie.. they need not throw the F bomb.. geesh or showed the naked girl.. is that really called for.... besides that.. it was ok.. nothing I'd prolly watch again.. to bad I bought it.... eBay here it comes..

1466 in the calories.. .. not to shabby..

Tomorrows weigh in.. kinda looking forward to it.. my wii said I was down the other day.. but it still shows me weighing more then my scales.. but maybe my scales will be down as well..

One more day till I am off vacation ...sniff sniff....lol.. I enjoyed my week off.. got to see my baby girl.. got to do a few things with the kiddos.. got to relax.. shared time with friends.. played with my flowers.. what more could a girl ask for???

oh yeah.. to have a fit and lean body on the beach with the hubs that's it..

well I seriously need to wind downnn.. so I am gonna check face book and log off for the day..

everyone have a great Monday at work and don't work too hard and have fun!!!...

oh.. in this movie we watched he ( George) said... The slower you move, the faster you die.. do you all think there's any truth to that?

ttfn my friends.. love and hugs... from my heart to yours!

Last edited by monet0329; 06-20-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Old 06-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #1661

Sounds like you had a very fulfilling day, Lisa. Wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
oh.. in this movie we watched he ( George) said... The slower you move, the faster you die.. do you all think there's any truth to that?
This reminded me of something a naturopath told me once - she said the difference between an 80 year old that plays tennis and an 80 year old who is in the nursing home all shriveled up is activity. The 80 year old has been active for most of their lives and is STILL active, whereas the other has hardly ever been active and the older they got, the more inactive they became.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #1662

Quote:
Sounds like you had a very fulfilling day, Lisa. Wonderful!

This reminded me of something a naturopath told me once - she said the difference between an 80 year old that plays tennis and an 80 year old who is in the nursing home all shriveled up is activity. The 80 year old has been active for most of their lives and is STILL active, whereas the other has hardly ever been active and the older they got, the more inactive they became.
Then yes.. there is truth to that .. gotta keep moving !!

did you sleep to much today and now you can't
Old 06-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #1663

I slept today, but can still sleep . . . I tried sleeping in my bed tonight and I just can't yet. My shoulders were killing me. I layed there for an hour trying to get comfortable and could barely move my arms from the pain, so I just now transfered back to the recliner couch and thought I would check to see if you or cookie had posted anything.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #1664

Quote:
I slept today, but can still sleep . . . I tried sleeping in my bed tonight and I just can't yet. My shoulders were killing me. I layed there for an hour trying to get comfortable and could barely move my arms from the pain, so I just now transfered back to the recliner couch and thought I would check to see if you or cookie had posted anything.
I see.. yes.. that's when my arm hurts me most.. and some times I have to sit up in bed for a few.. then can lay back down....so I totally understand..

My head is all wired up.. and Chris just went to bed.. so I better get.. Hope I can turn my head off and sleep..

sweet dreams.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #1665

I hope you can too. I've never found my on off switch, but I hope you do. sleep tight.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #1666

Quote:
I hope you can too. I've never found my on off switch, but I hope you do. sleep tight.
Thanks.. I'm still here..lol. up loading pics on face book..
Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #1667

Welllll . . . I think I'm going to turn in now, so I'll see you tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #1668

Quote:
Welllll . . . I think I'm going to turn in now, so I'll see you tomorrow.
I tried to turn in.. but it is now 3:12 in the am.. and still no sleep.... my mind is just working over time..

Chris and I have been talking about making the garage into a media/ game room kinda thing and my mine is going over board..lol..

what I would like is.. a karaoke system with a big screen .. ping pong table .. or pool table.. but I was thinking ping pong because.. the all love to play.. plus, you can fold that table up to move it out of the way..lol.. a table and chair set.. for game playing..my wii can go out there.. or their 360.. or both..lol.. if we get him a recliner.. or take mine out there.. he can watch his movies and play his games as loud as he likes..lol..

I think it would be nice to have it all set up like that and we can invite people over.. I had fun going to my friends house and they have a lil set up.. the karaoke.. and a table.. but our garage is bigger and I think a lil fridge which we already have..would be nice.. it could be a place for the boys to have friends over.. play their music.. games and such without disturbing us .. we wouldn't have to say.. turn that music down..

I don't know.. like I said.. my head is in over drive.. I have a lot of stuff I need to get rid off.. things I was saving to have a big sale..maybe I can do that... or get on craigslist with a list of the things I have.. and have people make offers..lol.. then they could come and get it.. and we wouldn't have to worry about all the pricing.. setting up.. taking down.. yadda yadda..

I have to tell you all.. I mentioned that my friend told me about the all natural capsule that she got at a health store..Lean EFX... well I did order me some.. but she gave me one last night to try today.. and yeah.. that's why I am still up.. she said I should take it before 8:00 am.. I took it at 8:30... and I am still ready to run a marathon.... I wish there was a way to cut them in half.. but no.. maybe I can start getting up at 6:00..

I did a lot today.. without getting tired like normal.. was outside A LOT.. It was hot and humid.. but I didn't care.. I was all over that yard.. bending.. pulling.. watering.. and I felt great.. ..

soon as I am done here.. I am going to go check out more about it.. she called her doc.. which is the same doc my boys go to.. and told her all the ingredients.. and she said everything was natural.. and good for you and she had no worries about it.. so that made me feel better..

D.. I know you had some worries.. so I am gonna go research more on it.. ..

well I could go on and on and its a wonder Chris isn't waking up with me pecking on these keys..lol.. so I am gonna go research .. if I find anything different out.. I'll send you an email..

I am sure I'll be zonked out by the time you get up and weigh in and post.. so good luck.. hope you got rid of some of that water weight.. and have a good weigh in.. if not.. no worries.. it will go away SOON. ..

love you ladies..
Old 06-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #1669

Okay . . . it's 4:58am and your light is still on. Are you STILL up? Poor thing . . . natural or not, it's the same effect of the other stuff. Our bodies weren't meant to be in hyperdrive like that.

Just my I'll say no more about it.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #1670

Quote:
Okay . . . it's 4:58am and your light is still on. Are you STILL up? Poor thing . . . natural or not, it's the same effect of the other stuff. Our bodies weren't meant to be in hyperdrive like that.

Just my I'll say no more about it.
I didn't get to sleep till almost 6:00 am.. and I was up before 9:00... FEEL A LITTLE TIRED BUT READY TO GO.. HAVE SOME LAUNDRY IN AND MADE BREKKI.. .. oppps sorry I am not yelling..

I hope to get a nap in before tonight's work out.. its legs.. all I need is to be dragging booty..

well I have lost 3.2 pounds this week.. making it a total of 41.1 since we started this wonderful journey.... and I hope to carry on until I am healthy and lookin Fiinneeeee..

well in the very talkative mood I was in yesterday.. I told my dad and SDM what I was up to.... they didn't notice a loss till I showed them the picture of me and D that we have of last July and earlier this year.. my dad was like.. that's great.. and my SDM just kept going on about how good I have done.. course we women are like that .. men.. not so much!

so.. the boss owes me 15 bucks so far.... I'll let him know tomorrow..

well Its about to storm here it looks and sounds like.. so I better get off for a few.. do some dishes and stuff around here..

BBL.. hope everyone had a great loss today!!.. If not.. chin up.. and keep on working your magic because you WILL!!!
Love and hugs
Old 06-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #1671
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats on your 3.2. That is great!!

The game room sounds wonderful! I think you should do it.

You were a talkative girl last night.. wonder if you will crash early tonight?
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #1672

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
Congrats on your 3.2. That is great!!

The game room sounds wonderful! I think you should do it.

You were a talkative girl last night.. wonder if you will crash early tonight?
who knows.. lol.. my mind is STILL on over drive.. but I am scared that if I don't get a good nap in.. I will be draggin tonight at the gym.. ugh.. and she will not let me out of it..

and Thank you!.. you did awesome this week as well!!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:56 PM   #1673

You're right . . . I won't. (insert evil laugh here)

Here are your stats:

Last week you weighed ___._
This week you weigh ___._
That's a loss from last week of 3.2 pounds at 1.0%

That's a total loss of 1.6 pounds and 0.5% since we started on May 31st.

Whooo Hoooo!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #1674

well I was just gonna surprise you.. so you would be shocked.. but I got my hair cut off.. short!.. I need to play with it more, because the lady didn't do it like I wanted it.. the cut was right.. but she didn't do much but spray it and blow dry.. anywho.. ..

laid down at 4:00.. can't sleep around here.. people talk to themselves.... kids come in and out.. and well my mind is still rambling....

the pills came in today.. I haven't opened them.. I am gonna see if my friend who loves them wants to buy them from me.. guess she can sleep at night.... what ever.. these would be good for a college student.... or a doctor.. geesh

I think trainer Dave takes these

made a meat load in the roaster with potatoes.. just tested them.. delish.. so that's what for din din..

gonna go lay down again.. in hopes for a few winks.. D.. if you would call my cell about 6:45.. that would be great.. just in case I am zonked..

bbl all..
Old 06-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #1675

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post

well I was just gonna surprise you.. so you would be shocked.. but I got my hair cut off.. short!.. I need to play with it more, because the lady didn't do it like I wanted it.. the cut was right.. but she didn't do much but spray it and blow dry.. anywho.. ..
Seriously?!

Quote:
the pills came in today.. I haven't opened them.. I am gonna see if my friend who loves them wants to buy them from me.. guess she can sleep at night.... what ever.. these would be good for a college student.... or a doctor.. geesh
GREAT idea! You've made me very happy.

Quote:
I think trainer Dave takes these
BAhahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
gonna go lay down again.. in hopes for a few winks.. D.. if you would call my cell about 6:45.. that would be great.. just in case I am zonked..

bbl all..
No problem.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #1676

I'm up.. like I said.. there is NO napping in this house.. the MIL can sit down and fall asleep with the TV blaring.. people talking.. and a tornado couldn't prolly roll through here and she would sleep.. NOT ME!!!!.. every lil sound.. if its not my radio and crickets.. no way..... I hope I am ok tonight.. and not too drained.. .. I'll TRY my best!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #1677

I made it home, Lisa. You did beautifully tonight. KUDDOS!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #1678
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I bet your hair is cute..
Old 06-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #1679

It is. I can hardly wait until she fixes it the way she wants it.

Hey Lisa? There was a virus in that email you sent me named "it depends." Just thought you should know.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #1680

Quote:
It is. I can hardly wait until she fixes it the way she wants it.

Hey Lisa? There was a virus in that email you sent me named "it depends." Just thought you should know.
Hnmm.. my aunt sent it to me.. mine didn't say anything.. but thanks for letting me know..

Just wanted to check in.. I am off to night night.. I think I'll sleep good tonight ..

If I can get my hair to do right in the am.. I'll take a pic.... I think I lost 5 pounds though when she cut it..

night sweet ladies..
Closed Thread