LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #1351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Lisa,

12 minutes is great! I did the eliptical once and it was hard! I didn't even get to 5 minutes.

So did D make it more the new show?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #1352
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/308.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-37.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
I made it home okay, Lisa . . .

Yeah, Cookie, I made it over to watch.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #1353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It doesn't come on here until 10 pm.. I have it set up to tape.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:12 AM   #1354
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Wonderful Wednesday

Yeah for you with the exercise!!!

Hugs
Old 06-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #1355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Monet- did you enjoy the show last night? I will try and watch it this week. Hopefully it is good.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #1356

Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Good morning everyone..

yes Cookie we watched it.. and it didn't come on here till 10 either.. but we thought it was 9:00.. lol..

it was good.. the usual Jillian .. thats all I'll say.... but.. make sure you have tissues....we sure needed them..

I tool pm pain meds last night.. but when I got up the 2 x's to potty.. my legs still hurt..
Old 06-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #1357
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Monet- Congrats on the results of your 100 day challenge! Ya done great, girl, and I'm proud of ya!

I'm back on plan.... thinking about doing a re-start on my own 100 Day Plan since I messed up on the last one almost half way through.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #1358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini View Post
Monet- Congrats on the results of your 100 day challenge! Ya done great, girl, and I'm proud of ya!

I'm back on plan.... thinking about doing a re-start on my own 100 Day Plan since I messed up on the last one almost half way through.
Hiya.. sounds good with the new challenge .. So glad your back sweetie
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #1359

Welll.. I just got off the phone with Anytime fitness.. ..

they are running a special.. $99.00 for 99 days.. or its 26.00 a month.. with the first month free.. but you do have to pay 35 for the key.. if you want unlimited tanning. its 10 bucks a month.. not bad.. most places are 25-30 mo..

I need to talk it over with the lovey.. ..

ALSO,.. my boss just asked me again how much I lost on the challenge.. then are you doing another.. yes.. then he said.. ok.. I'll give you $5.00 for very pound you lose..

wow.. I need a few more sponsors.... I said.. we need to put this is writing.... he said he was serious..

wowowowwowow,,, I need the gym...
★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #1360
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow! Can I work for your boss too??? Such a deal!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #1361

Quote:
wow! Can I work for your boss too??? Such a deal!
They are very good to us here .. sweet sweet Christian people .. my hubs and I are very blessed
Old 06-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #1362

Quote:

Raini, may I make a suggestion? I know I'm butting in here, but just move forward from where you are and don't "restart". Life keeps moving forward and restarting it is impossible. Just dust yourself off and press forward. It's more beneficial psychologically to do this than to start over. Trust me on this one . . . if you would like to discuss this, you can come over to my place (IRONWILL) or PM me. OR if Lisa doesn't mind, we can continue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
Welll.. I just got off the phone with Anytime fitness.. ..

they are running a special.. $99.00 for 99 days.. or its 26.00 a month.. with the first month free.. but you do have to pay 35 for the key.. if you want unlimited tanning. its 10 bucks a month.. not bad.. most places are 25-30 mo..

I need to talk it over with the lovey.. ..
Oh, I hope so . . . I hope so . . .
Quote:

ALSO,.. my boss just asked me again how much I lost on the challenge.. then are you doing another.. yes.. then he said.. ok.. I'll give you $5.00 for very pound you lose..

wow.. I need a few more sponsors.... I said.. we need to put this is writing.... he said he was serious..

wowowowwowow,,, I need the gym...
NO WAY! You would have won like $197.50 for your loss this time around! I'm totally speechless here! Will he pay me too? What a sweet couple you work for!

I've got to go to the gym now and get my butt kicked by my trainer.

TTFN
Old 06-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #1363

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Raini, may I make a suggestion? I know I'm butting in here, but just move forward from where you are and don't "restart". Life keeps moving forward and restarting it is impossible. Just dust yourself off and press forward. It's more beneficial psychologically to do this than to start over. Trust me on this one . . . if you would like to discuss this, you can come over to my place (IRONWILL) or PM me. OR if Lisa doesn't mind, we can continue here.

Oh, I hope so . . . I hope so . . . NO WAY! You would have won like $197.50 for your loss this time around! I'm totally speechless here! Will he pay me too? What a sweet couple you work for!

I've got to go to the gym now and get my butt kicked by my trainer.

TTFN
You all can carry on here.. I don't mind at all.. but Raini... Dusk is a sweet sweet person.. ... you can go visit her hehehe...

I'll let you know.. about the gym..

and I KNOW RIGHT!!!.. I need to really kick it in!!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #1364

Okay . . . I'm back . . . I forgot to ask with all the excitement . . . how are the legs feeling today, Lisa?

Did I sound too pushy with Raini? didn't mean to. Sorry Raini.

I went to the manager at my gym and told her that you and I worked out on Monday. I did this so if they reviewed the tapes they wouldn't get all over my case. Do you know they charged me $10.00 for your visit, Lisa! I think I like the gym in your area better. They were nice to us. And the gym you called, their fees are much lower than the ones in P.

Not to pressure you or anything, but the manager said the price just went up again on Tuesday, so the gym you checked out might have their special running out soon. I would call them back and ask them how long that price is good for.

Oh, forgot to tell you . . . walmart has arnold's on sale for $2.00!

Last edited by dusk; 06-02-2010 at 12:34 PM..
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #1365

Quote:
Okay . . . I'm back . . . I forgot to ask with all the excitement . . . how are the legs feeling today, Lisa?

Did I sound too pushy with Raini? didn't mean to. Sorry Raini.

I went to the manager at my gym and told her that you and I worked out on Monday. I did this so if they reviewed the tapes they wouldn't get all over my case. Do you know they charged me $10.00 for your visit, Lisa! I think I like the gym in your area better. They were nice to us. And the gym you called, their fees are much lower than the ones in P.

Not to pressure you or anything, but the manager said the price just went up again on Tuesday, so the gym you checked out might have their special running out soon. I would call them back and ask them how long that price is good for.

Oh, forgot to tell you . . . walmart has arnold's on sale for $2.00!
Did you tell those people I have a card for 3 free visits?.. I'll give you the 10... mean people anyway..

thanks for the heads up on Arnolds....

last I remember anything about you working or not today was it was ok if you did , but you wanted to wait and see how you felt.. but.. you know my memory..

I still may wait either way till after vaca to join.. that's just 2 weeks.. the special was the 99 for 99.. but the every day was 26.. so even if the free month is over by then.. it will be 26 plus 35..so 61 to start.. the 26 a month.. I wonder if they take it out of your bank.. or you can have the option to pay cash monthly there? lol.. hmm.. I'll talk to the lovey and see what he thinks?..
Old 06-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #1366

[quote=monet0329;13545375]Did you tell those people I have a card for 3 free visits?.. I'll give you the 10... mean people anyway..[quote]Yeah, the manager isn't really my cup of tea . . . she's one of those people who won't really look at you and really doesn't like talking to me because I'm big. I've seen her talking to the "thin people" but avoids the "big people." And you don't have to give me the $10.00. Think of it as a present for winning the last weigh-in AND as long as you tell Rick I would like to get in on that $5.00 a pound thing.

Quote:
thanks for the heads up on Arnolds....
No problemo!
Quote:
last I remember anything about you working or not today was it was ok if you did , but you wanted to wait and see how you felt.. but.. you know my memory..
That's okay . . . I guess the way I said it it sounded that way. My bad . . .

Quote:
I still may wait either way till after vaca to join.. that's just 2 weeks.. the special was the 99 for 99.. but the every day was 26.. so even if the free month is over by then.. it will be 26 plus 35..so 61 to start.. the 26 a month.. I wonder if they take it out of your bank.. or you can have the option to pay cash monthly there? lol.. hmm.. I'll talk to the lovey and see what he thinks?..
I know over here, if you pay cash, they give you an even bigger discount . . you might try that.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #1367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What's "Arnold's?" Not that I'd ever read a post meant for someone else, but just in case I did... LOL

Not pushy at all, dusk. The reason I wanted to start the 100 Day Challenge over is to have a clean slate that I wouldn't want to mess up. That way I can say, for instance, that I've done 37 days in a row with no cheats; as opposed to saying I have 48 days with no cheats, 2 weeks of "I don't knows", 3 days of "sort of on Plan" and then back to no cheats. I had a calendar with each day of exercise written on it, but lost track of that while on vacation. So it would be nice to start over with a new one. In any event, whatever I decide to do, I NEED to document my progress or it's too easy to skip altogether. Thanks for caring, and please jump in with any suggestions you want. I need all the help I can get!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #1368

[quote=dusk;13545413][quote=monet0329;13545375]Did you tell those people I have a card for 3 free visits?.. I'll give you the 10... mean people anyway..
Quote:
Yeah, the manager isn't really my cup of tea . . . she's one of those people who won't really look at you and really doesn't like talking to me because I'm big. I've seen her talking to the "thin people" but avoids the "big people." And you don't have to give me the $10.00. Think of it as a present for winning the last weigh-in AND as long as you tell Rick I would like to get in on that $5.00 a pound thing.

No problemo!
That's okay . . . I guess the way I said it it sounded that way. My bad . . .

I know over here, if you pay cash, they give you an even bigger discount . . you might try that.
why thank you daaaaahhhlinc..
Old 06-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #1369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raini;13545488[B
]What's "Arnold's[/B]?" Not that I'd ever read a post meant for someone else, but just in case I did... LOL

Not pushy at all, dusk. The reason I wanted to start the 100 Day Challenge over is to have a clean slate that I wouldn't want to mess up. That way I can say, for instance, that I've done 37 days in a row with no cheats; as opposed to saying I have 48 days with no cheats, 2 weeks of "I don't knows", 3 days of "sort of on Plan" and then back to no cheats. I had a calendar with each day of exercise written on it, but lost track of that while on vacation. So it would be nice to start over with a new one. In any event, whatever I decide to do, I NEED to document my progress or it's too easy to skip altogether. Thanks for caring, and please jump in with any suggestions you want. I need all the help I can get!!!
Arnold Bread Offers 'Year of Wellness' hope I am aloud to post that.... I just don't know any moreeee..
Old 06-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #1370

Quote:
I totally get tracking your progress! I'm the queen of spreadsheets!

Just a thought, Raini . . .

I know you would like the bragging rights to say you were clean 100 days straight . . . did exactly what you were supposed to do for 100 days, but realistically, if for some reason you don't do things perfectly, it will mess you up psychologically. You'll be down on yourself and start beating yourself up. On the other hand, if you keep track of your progress and skip a beat, you'll see that you're still progressing even with the mess up and you won't have to start over again because you've accepted the fact that life just isn't perfect . . . you're not perfect (sorry to burst your bubble ) . . . but if you can move forward even with a wobble, it's not going to kill you and you'll be able to accept your faults even better.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #1371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Monet- I want a boss like yours!!

D- I can't believe the nerve of that lady... they should honor the coupon! You are much nicer than I am..
Old 06-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #1372

The manager at the gym said that guests aren't allowed when staff isn't there. Problem is, Lisa and I have gone twice to the gym and the staff wasn't there and the staff isn't there a lot, lately. I certainly like the gym staff at the one over by Lisa much better.

Hope hubs okays the membership because I would love to come over your way and work out with you, Lisa. After all, since Rick is going to give you $5 bucks a pound, that should pay for your membership because you aren't going to stop losing.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #1373

Quote:
The manager at the gym said that guests aren't allowed when staff isn't there. Problem is, Lisa and I have gone twice to the gym and the staff wasn't there and the staff isn't there a lot, lately. I certainly like the gym staff at the one over by Lisa much better.

Hope hubs okays the membership because I would love to come over your way and work out with you, Lisa. After all, since Rick is going to give you $5 bucks a pound, that should pay for your membership because you aren't going to stop losing.
This is true.. ..

I'll be back later. my dancin show is on..
Old 06-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #1374

Well.. my show is over.. I have tallied my calories.. its a high day.. well higehr.. 1542.. whhew..

I had a very bad sweet tooth.. munchy problem.. maybe I should get the gym membership and just live there.. ..

I'm tired.. so I am off to bed..

night all
Old 06-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #1375

What did the hubby say about the gym? I'm hoping it was YES YES YES! I would love to come over to your neck of the woods to play.

So . . . did you say you were going to make every Wednesday your free day? I wonder because I thought about making the same day my free day, but then again, I'm not sure if that will work for me . . . I might just use my free day on a day that I'm wanting taco bell really badly or chinese food . . .

sleep tight . . .
Old 06-03-2010, 02:27 AM   #1376

Quote:
What did the hubby say about the gym? I'm hoping it was YES YES YES! I would love to come over to your neck of the woods to play.

So . . . did you say you were going to make every Wednesday your free day? I wonder because I thought about making the same day my free day, but then again, I'm not sure if that will work for me . . . I might just use my free day on a day that I'm wanting taco bell really badly or chinese food . . .

sleep tight . . .
Ms. Lisa, just poppin' in to say good morning.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #1377
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Good Thursday Lisa
Old 06-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #1378

Where is Ms. Lisa today? I was sneakin' in here on my last break and now I have to sneak back out. . . where oh where can my little lisa be?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #1379

your home now arent you??

Joke**** My Doctor said I need more calcium in my diet.. so I'm switching from dark chocolate to MILK chocolate..

Last edited by monet0329; 06-03-2010 at 01:45 PM..
Old 06-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #1380

I'm home now. I'm glad you are okay . . . I was really worried about you.

Milk chocolate, huh? Can I do that too? My doctor said I needed more calcium too!
Closed Thread