misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #213
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: lalala
Stats: 183/127/135 at 5'8"
WOE: the foods i love!! :P
Start Date: Feb 2009
luce goose come back!!!

i know i've been beyond absent lady but i have excuses. what are yours?!?!

i miss you. come back and give me an update on your life, your progress, and your job search endeavors.

and if you don't like creamy cottage cheese...in our areas you can find berkeley farms or clover stornetta brands (i like 2% milk fat best) and they tend to be large curd low on creaminess.

I think we'd be good to share fridge space together because we like so different things that we'd never eat one anothers stuff. unless of course I was really hungry, then you would have a problem

"Energy and Persistence Conquer All Things"....lalala's journey to goal
lalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhLucy
Stats: 320/299/165
WOE: WW Points
Start Date: Restart Aug. 6, 2010
Yeah and if I have gum I'd better be prepared to be mowed down!
I've been doing okay......not good, not bad. I've been eating fruit......I was dyin for it. I've only lost a couple of pounds in the last three weeks and I'm sure this is why, but I NEEEEEEEEEEEDED apples. Seriously, I was gonna die! And so I've had one every day. But I'm reeling it back in. I made my special carne asada with bell peppers, onions and salsa........and I've had that with cauliflower the last couple of days, and remembered why I liked it so much. I'm leaving off all the butter and the cheese and sour cream. I think I was just shooting myself in the foot there.
Anyway.......I've been busy, busy, busy painting every day!
You can go to my site and check it out..... I'll send you the link......
Old 05-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #215
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Old 08-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #216
Major LCF Poster!

LUCE!?!! You're MIA!! Hope you're doing okay!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #217
Senior LCF Member

Hey! LOOKIE!!! Here I am!
I guess I took a holiday, not a bad one but not on an eating plan. And then I recently joined weight watchers........can I say that here? Anyway.......it's good. I am doing well and I've been on it for two weeks and lost 5 pounds. My weigh in day is Friday and if you guys haven't ditched me entirely, I'd like to come back. Let's don't break up okay?
OhLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #218
Major LCF Poster!

LUCE!!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #219
Senior LCF Member

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I'm back..........and I'll share my little days and successes with you. Tell me how you've been!!

I have to go to bed pretty soon so I'll talk more tomorrow.

L
Old 08-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

I've missed you! I hope you've been well I'll leave my stuff out of your blog but if want a latte update check my journal!

Old 08-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Okey doke! I'll check it out. It's so good to be back in control and on track and feel like I haven't actually done any damage. I've actually lost 10 pounds since I was last on, so even though I didn't feel like I was working in the right direction - SURPRISE!

Have you seen Lalala?
Old 08-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #222
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLucy View Post
Okey doke! I'll check it out. It's so good to be back in control and on track and feel like I haven't actually done any damage. I've actually lost 10 pounds since I was last on, so even though I didn't feel like I was working in the right direction - SURPRISE!

Have you seen Lalala?
Congrats on the -10!!!

I sent lalala a text message a little while back, she's crazy busy with all sorts of stuff right now but she seems to be doing good. I'll send her one tonight telling her that you've come back out of the bermuda triangle of ohlucy land.

How was your day? I'm glad you're back
Old 08-17-2010, 01:08 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member

My day was HOT! It's crazy hot here. I noticed at one point, WHEN I was out running errands, that it was 100. That's what I get for putting off until later what I could have done in the morning. I had to go to the bank, Office Depot and Beverly's, for money, ink cartridge, paint, and then to the grocery store to get noodles for macaroni. The mac and cheese was for my husband and son. I had a baked chicken breast and a small baked potato.

So.... I am doing a lot of painting and I have a farmers market and an art walk all in the same day this week. I lost a bunch of time today by waiting to run my errands late and then got way behind so I have a lot of stuff to get done tomorrow.......and here I am staying up late.....

So ... food is good. I can't wait to weigh in on Friday. I really needed to have or get that control, and that accountability. I need to know that when I go in on Friday that there is going to be someone there. And I decided that I really needed portion control. I was just out of control. It didn't seem like it at the time, but I wasn't losing so obviously, it was. We'll see how this goes. But I feel different. I feel like it's just my time.

Tell me what's going on with you these days!

L
Old 08-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!

Have fun at that farmers market and art walk! I like wandering around and browsing farmers markets, I'm not there specifically to buy anything, I just like looking .

Looks like your last post in my journal was back in March. A LOT of stuff has changed since then Don't ever disappear again okay? Don't make me come hunt you down!! Click this link to start catching up if you want - read me.

Have a fabulous day!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #225
Senior LCF Member

Okay.....I'll do it. I'll catch up with you.

I make GOOD spaghetti. And I'm making that for dinner. I haven't looked up the points but I know it would be a lot so I'd like to avoid it - period.

So I had hamburger thawing (it could be that I just like the hamburger a lot) and a few fat Italian sausages.........so I decided to skip putting the hamburger in at all and just cook the sausage and crumble THAT along with onions and mushrooms and make the sauce instead. I won't eat it with sausage.......so Instead I'm going to fix a salmon patty and have a can of green beans. I'll feel much better and I know that I just can't have a little bit of pasta. I never think of myself as a pasta eater but if it's there........it MUST be for me.

God - when I think of all the plates I cleaned off........I was probably overfeeding my kids so I could eat off their plates too. *shudder* I have to admit that I know that I did that with meatloaf. I am so sorry to myself about that.

I ended up looking up the WW points on the spaghetti and the sauce, and then went on over to looking up the garlic bread and the butter and the salad dressing. So I don't get it but it looks like with the points I have left for the day I could have salad, spaghetti, sauce, garlic bread and salad dressing. That just doesn't seem right. The rest of the day I had cereal with a cup of berries, a glass of orange juice, a salad that had croutons and cheese for lunch.........it still just doesn't seem right to me. And I'm measuring EVERY single thing and writing down every single thing I put in my mouth. I'm very puzzled.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #226
Senior LCF Member

Oh....and I may need to change my little signature thing at the bottom........I was watching Oprah today and the chick who has a baby with Edwards.......she's talking all about being authentic........and I just wanted to smash her. Now every time I hear that word I'm going to think about a big load of crap. I was so mad. I'm probably going to watch it again at 11.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Yumm! Salmon and green beans sounds yummy. I have no idea how WW works so I can't help you on the points thing.

Gosh now I'm craving salmon, my sushi place has little salmon avocado things that are AMAZING!! I haven't been there for a long time but I should go there one of these days. It's all wants vs needs and I don't *need* to go out and spend money on food. Yargh. lol.

I hope you have a nice evening!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:12 PM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

How was your day Luce?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #229
Senior LCF Member

Pretty good day.

I really have a hard time eating breakfast. I just don't want it. And I'm kind of out of everything. No eggs. No peanut butter. No celery. Ran out of lettuce, onions, squash, broccoli. Pathetic, huh?

So I didn't eat until 11:30 this morning and I ate a chicken breast and a half can of green beans. I don't know why but I love them in the can. Weird, huh?

And then about 3 I was walking around just cruising, thinking about what I could eat, so I ate an apple and an ounce of cheese. And then I went back and got 7 almonds.

Then I went in the kitchen and ate 8 green olives. I was just seriously cruising, but didn't touch anything forbidden. And then I went BACK in there and had a cup of cheerios and a cup of milk and a handful of blackberries. It was GREAT!! But I need to get them in order. The meals........

Then we went to church and I couldn't think of anything but I knew I was hungry, probably not enough water today. I had to go to Office depot and get pens so I just had my husband go through the drive thru for he and my son. Then I came home and ate 2/3 cup of corn with a teensy bit of butter, and the other chicken breast I cooked this morning. Now I think I'll go in and drink a butt load of water. I still have some stuff to work on before the farmers market tomorrow and I need to get to bed .......ooooo, I think I'll have milk.....yeah......... milk and a big big water.

I'd love to chat, but I need to get this stuff painted and get to bed, so maybe tomorrow night... No word from Lalala. Wah.

L
Old 08-18-2010, 11:43 PM   #230
Major LCF Poster!

I see your little green light is on!

Shoot Luce I have too much stuff in my fridge right now considering I'm going to be gone all weekend, come on over it's all yours! I have an eggplant, like 6 large poblano peppers, cheese, spinach, aaackk!! I have to eat it all up before I leave so it doesn't go bad. I miss cheerios, the honey nut ones were always my favorite - maybe once I'm maintaining I'll add in a few more of my oldtime favorites or find a lc alternative.

You'll have to tell me all about the farmers market Oh! And update your stats!

Have a nice evening!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #231
Major LCF Poster!

Come out come out wherever you are!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #232
Senior LCF Member

Oh I'm here........it's just so hot and for some reason it's hot in my living room so I'm only staying a minute. Then I've got to watch something on tv and go to bed. I've got to be up for the farmers market even though for some reason I think other people are going tomorrow, which means I could sit it out but I have to be prepared anyway.

So food wise I'm doing terrific. I can't wait to weigh in on Friday. I was a little bit over my points on a couple days but only a tiny bit.........one was a baby shower and they had AWESOME white cake with strawberry filling......I had a sliver and didn't take ANY home.......and then I think the other day I had like a little bit more meat than normal so that wasn't any big deal I don't think. So we'll see. But other than that, RIGHT on the money, so I'm excited. And you? Did you ever hear from Lalala?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #233
Major LCF Poster!

I see your light is on!!

I got a message from lala saying she got your email the other day, I'm sure she's just super super busy.

How was the weigh in?!!!?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Lost 1.8 lbs..... for a total of 8 in the last four weeks.

I'm loving this. I lost almost two pounds, and then I look back on the week and I know that I went to a baby shower (ate cake, AND a parfait)*happy* and then I had cereal a few times for breakfast which I might change, not enough protein but plenty of carbs, and I had an A&W cheeseburger yesterday, AND some frozen yogurt last night. So, knowing that and taking it all into consideration, I did pretty well. But now, knowing that, I don't want to do that this week, I want to not make those sweet allowances and see how I do. Whew, that was a lot of talking. I have to go paint now.

But - how are YOU doing?

L
Old 08-31-2010, 05:16 PM   #235
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats on -8!!! How was your weekend?! What are your menus like today?

I'm goooood, I don't want to fill up your journal with my shenanigans, that's what MY journal is for!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:32 PM   #236
Senior LCF Member

Mmm...I was going to start but someone is here to pick up their computer so I'll get to it when they leave, but great weekend. I'll be back.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #237
Major LCF Poster!

Old 09-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #238
Senior LCF Member

Oh.....whoops, what a boob! I totally forgot to come back.
So....YOU've had an eventful weekend(s) lately. How fun. So things must be going well? Geeze, I check out for a while and all kinds of good stuff happens.
Still haven't heard from Lalala.....I'm so sad

And still, I'm doing well.

Food today......seems like a ton.
Breakfast - One piece of Oroweat Protein Healthy Bread with a TBLSPN of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, some broccoli and a burnt-had-to-scrape-it-off-the-bottom-of-the-pan zucchini.
Later - 10 almonds.

Lunch - a 3-inch square of some lame hashbrown casserole I made for my husband....but it was kind of icky because I made it with raisin bread and baked raisins just taste weird for some reason. I don't even know if I ate the whole 3 inch square.

Later - Orange juice and some fiber powder stuff.

Dinner - One half baked chicken breast with a small baked potato and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

Ta da.......I'm done for the day.

I'm doing pretty good on this. I needed to change it up.

So - how was YOU day?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #239
Major LCF Poster!

Old 11-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #240
Senior LCF Member