Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 05:26 AM   #631
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
I have seen the dog shaming site and I laughed until I cried! I could relate to so many with my dogs Tonight's weigh in for you,right? I think you will be pleased
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #632
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: wishbone
Stats: 260/158/160
WOE: low carb my weigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley g-ma View Post
I have seen the dog shaming site and I laughed until I cried! I could relate to so many with my dogs Tonight's weigh in for you,right? I think you will be pleased
Boy....I hope so. I have so much trouble with the late night snacking. And last night, OF ALL NIGHTS, I ate up my extra points that I earned exercising. Now, it was all "legal", but there was a LOT of WW frozen treats involved. Why could I NOT HAVE WAITED untill tonight to do that?

Oh well...it is what it is. And right now, I am miserble, since the "gastric disstress" is kicking in. LOL

So....i don't know whether to take it REALLY EASY today....or take it normally.
wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #633
Major LCF Poster!

Well....yesterdays did'nt go so well.....I made a rookie mistake and aaaaaate a lot of exercise bonus points the NIGHT BEFOR the WI.

Gained .4

I think it will be processed out in the next few days by tracking cleanly, etc.

So....lesson learned and now on to a new week.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 AM   #634
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Not bad! Your body's probably just adjusting to the loss last weekYou kept almost all of the weight off and it was a BIG loss for one week It's a learning process too and it will get easier as you go
Old 11-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #635
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Not bad! Your body's probably just adjusting to the loss last weekYou kept almost all of the weight off and it was a BIG loss for one week It's a learning process too and it will get easier as you go
Yeah....I should'nt squack abot 4/10 of a pound....I think this wweek will be a lot better
Old 11-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #636
Major LCF Poster!

What a GORGEOUS day in Sioux City !!! We were the first stop on the annual Frozen Snot Poker Run.....and I was afraid I was gonna run out of food. (I always feed this run "on the house"....using the football spread that we already have out)
well OVER 150 bikes today.....I posted a lot of pics on the bar FB page...Probably one of the last nice days that we are gonna have
Old 11-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #637
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
What a GORGEOUS day in Sioux City !!! We were the first stop on the annual Frozen Snot Poker Run.....and I was afraid I was gonna run out of food. (I always feed this run "on the house"....using the football spread that we already have out)
well OVER 150 bikes today.....I posted a lot of pics on the bar FB page...Probably one of the last nice days that we are gonna have
Later on in the day I had a text from one of my staff....Is "so & so" OK??? He had laid his bike down on the run. He was riding with my dh. I WANTED TO THROW UP. I finally got through to people. He was the only one to go down....totaled the bike....LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. Dh took me out to where it happened yesterday morning. Fence posts, Barbed wire, EVERYWHERE !! Dh has the clothes they cut off of him at the bar. I talked to him yesterday. Not a single broken bone. WTH !!! He had an angel. Although he has SEVERE ROAD RASH and a GUGE GASH on his head. He had surgery on his BUTT yesterday. I guess thatt what took the landing and it was seriously bruised and had a huge hematoma that had to be drained. He should be getting home today .

You just never know.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:29 AM   #638
Major LCF Poster!

I have been doing really well in the eating dept. this week.
Every week you are supposed to focus on something. This week I decided it would be portion controll. After the "freefall" with the extra points fiasco I thought that this was appropriate.

A couple times this week I have taken a 2 point total can of progresso soup and added a WW chicken mexican frozen thingy to it. WONDERFULL !!! Added a lot of thickness to the soup of couse, and made it more like a stew. SO FILLING !!! And a total of 5 points

Last edited by wishbone; 11-12-2012 at 03:34 AM..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #639
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's horrrible about the bike disaster! I'm happy he's going to be okay I told Dh if we ever have a bad accident,if I'm okay I will probably never get on a bike again but most of the true bikers get right back on! You are doing GREAT on the diet! You always find ways to make it work for youMaybe this is how you lose it and keep it off this time
Old 11-13-2012, 04:10 AM   #640
Major LCF Poster!

up early again today.

Dh has found that he is QUITE FOND of some of my WW items. I cannot keep him out of the orange/wildberry frozen big ice cream bars. Or the vitatop "brownies". He snarfed up both last night. Then he was looking at my bowl. I had taken 2 brownies and dumped some greek yogurt on top and drizzled some wf chocolate & strawberry syrup on top.

I said "BACK AWAY"!!!

I hope he NEVER wants a bite....so far, I have him convinced he would HATE greek yogurt fixed this way. So far....he believes me.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:16 AM   #641
Major LCF Poster!

trying to figure out a way to make a points friendly type of dresseng for thanksgiving. just a side dish. not intended to replace my original dressing.....dh would'nt like that very much. he REALLY lookd forward to the dressing.

so....
Old 11-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #642
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

When I was on WW,Dh ate my stuff too It was NOT cheap Why is the bad dessert stuff so much cheaper?! Like Little Debbie cakes
Old 11-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #643
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Why is the bad dessert stuff so much cheaper?! Like Little Debbie cakes
Old 11-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #644
Major LCF Poster!

just had the best dessert EVER !!!
1 6oz greek yougurt (2 points)
1 T Hyvee baking coco (0 points)
a couple drops of sweetzfree

The coco made it set up like a real thick mousse. I even drizzled wf chocolate syrup on it.

I found this on the Down Day recipee on the Judd thread.

YUMMY !!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #645
Major LCF Poster!

at the tonight...!!! 3.6 pounds down this week. !!! And I So Worked For It !!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #646
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GREAT job! I think this is the diet for your lifestyle You can lose weight and still have some treats once and awhile
Old 11-16-2012, 04:11 AM   #647
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The WW frozen desserts are wonderful too,if you haven't tried them
Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #648
Major LCF Poster!

wow!!! what a busy day we had today !!! And hoping it's a busy night also !!!

I came home and fixed 2 breakfast burritos for supper tonight.
I'm becoming addicted to the southwest egg beaters. I used that, 2 turkey sausage patties, 2 slices of ff cheese, and 2 low carb tortillas. Oh, and a banana. pretty full and I have 2 points left for the day.

I will have some greek yogurt befor hitting the sak tonight
Old 11-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #649
Major LCF Poster!

I was just in the main lobby...chuckling over the Hostess posts. True....I was a ding dong, cupcake queen....dh was King Zinger.

But....now....

The hawks have to win these last 2 games to even to be considered for a bowl game. I am sad to say I do not think it will be happening.
We still have 2 tailgate parties to put on. Today will be chili dogs, chili, nacho cheese & chips, mac salad.....

Next week will be the Hawks vs the cornhuskers. Lots of fans here for both teams....considering we are right on the tri-state area. I'll go all out for that party....beef brisket, chicken strips, deep fried green beans....(freezer clean out at the bar)...

So....to everyone stopping by...have a great weekend !!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #650
Major LCF Poster!

We sure got a lot donr yesterday....as in cleaning out the basement after having it painted. How can 2 people collect so much junk?????

Now, today I need to weed out and put into storage about 10 years of business bookwork. I don't know when I'll see the light of day on this one....LOL

Talking to dh about "our" thanksgiving menu. Just going to keep it simple this year. Turkey breast, stuffing, green bean casserole, gravy. Of course he also wants lil smokies and a cheeseball for game munchies. But other than that, he's content with frozen WW desserts and NO potatoes. Sometimes I think he is WAY to easy to please.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wish I didn't have to cook for Thanksgiving (I've gotten lazy in my old age) but we are in town and DD and G-kids want a big dinner,plus G-daughters BF is flying in from MI and can you believe,he's NEVER had a Thanksgiving dinner! His mother is from Bolivia,so maybe thats the reason He is looking forward to it and even asked if we could eat in DD's formal dining room I'm going to her house to cook. I bet my Dh is easier to please than yours Since he has been on this LC diet with me,we only eat meat for most meals.He's not a veggie person so most of the time he just grills us something and we have left overs for lunch.Works for me he snacks on jerky and cheese sticks.
It sounds like your health is doing okay for the moment I hope it continues for you
Old 11-19-2012, 05:11 AM   #652
Major LCF Poster!

Morning G'ma !!!

Another early day for me....already rode 30 min on bike and showered , now getting ready to leave for work.

I'm thinking I'll have a pretty easy day this morning at work. Usually I have to make about 12 gal of spag sauce for wed. But I don't think I'll do spag this week. To heavy of a meal and to close to Turkey day.So....soup and sandwich it is.

Dh and I got a TON of work done this weekend. Really weeded out a crapload of stuff.....and I swear, We Are Not Hoarders !!!!

I have to go to the store and pick up some last minute things....along with everyone else.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #653
Major LCF Poster!

I love the days when I seem to have endless energy....I think today is gonna be one of those days...LOL

I have already rode 1 hour on the baike. 2/30 min sets. 1 was a fat burn program. Thought it was gonna kick my hiney....
Trying to build up points for thanksgiving. I intend to eat some stuffing. And I am not making ANY potatoes of any kind...so....I am hoping for the best.

Then next weekend dh and I are going down to omaha for the weekend. That will be my FIRST "eating out" episode while doing this new plan. My own bar does'nt count. LOL....we always go to Ruby Tuesday, so I will investigate on-line all of the menu possibilities prior to going. Heck....maybe even McDonalds...LOL
Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #654
Major LCF Poster!

I have a plan....to stay on plan tomorrow....and I have all of my points figured out already. GO ME !!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #655
Major LCF Poster!

well....yesterday was a HUGE SUCCESS !!! GO TEAM !!!

I ate my daily allowance of 26 points. I had earned 19 exercise points, and used 9 of them. AND I did'nt touch the 49 free weekly points at all !!!
AND I ATE WONDERFULLY ALSO !!!!

The ww stuffing recipee I made was really good. As a matter of fact, i would make it again.

The "point" winner by far was the green bean casserole. For rhe small serving I had I figured it was at least 8 points. Those dried onions are a GOTCHA !!!!

We had dinner around 3:00. A little later than I had planned on, but oh well. The turkey breast was MOIST !!! I cooked it in a roaster on the back porch, so, I could free up my oven. That's the 1st time I've ever done a bird that way. And....I'd do it again.

Have to do a little bit of shopping this morning. At least where I need to go....those stores will not be as crazy....I HOPE !!!
Old 11-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #656
Major LCF Poster!

OMG....I do believe the ww stuffing was even better tonight....LOL
Old 11-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #657
Major LCF Poster!

I feel like crap today....just run down and tired.i managed to get some things done today, buy, the day has officially come to an now.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

just had a nice warm yummy snack....3 points total. It was actually a make ahead french toast in a mug recipee I found on the ww site.

1.5 slices of skinny wheat bread (i used 2 - 2 points)
1 egg beaten (I used 1/4 c egg beater 1 point)
Add :
1 T of milk ( i never have milk in the house, so I used a splash of ff 1/2 & 1/2 0 points)
spash of vanilla
I skipped the 2 tsp of sugar in the original recipee
I also added some cinnamon

Spray a big mug w/cooking spray
Tear up the bread and put into cup
Pour egg mixture on bread and press bread down into it
Now.....here is where you are just supposed to leave it in the frig overnight and cook it in the morning for a fast and easy breakfast.
I managed to wait 1 hour. LOL
Nuke for 1 min. Then for 30 second intervals untill fluffy. My micro took 2 - 30/second times.
I should have sprayed some I can't believe it's not butter on it.....but to tell you the truth I did NOT think of that till just now.
I pored some davinci pancake syrup on it and ATE IT UP.

I would make this again. It was a "comforting" little 3 point snack.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #659
Major LCF Poster!

I must have been feeling kinda "snacky" yesterday. I also fixed....

1 6oz container greek yogurt (plain)
4 T of dry Knorr veg soup mix

THIS MADE AN AWESOME DIP !!!! I used celery sticks and some allowes chips/crackers.

3 points for the bowl of dip
3 points for the vehicles to get the dip to my mouth
0 points for the celery

Glad dh was not home....he would have been all over this one !!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #660
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You are doing SO good! Did you go weigh in sometime after Thurs? Isn't it nice to be able to eat so many yummy foods?! I did NOT do good,Thurs,Fri,Sat Or Sunday I was at DD's and there's too much temptation there,namely Key Lime pie!but I only gained 1 lb so I can deal with that. I got back on it strict yesterday I really wanted to be out of the 180's by the end of the month but it ain't gonna happen It's my own fault I just need to stay strict until xmas