Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
I have to venture into this area more often! I didn't know there were journals here LOL (still a newb). Look at your accomplishments MissGreen! You're doing it!! Keep up the good work. I think it's so awesome how those inches just melt off even when the scale says otherwise and fluctuates the way it does (or staying put as in my case LOL). Great pictures too, you are so pretty!! My goodness!

I'll have to start a journal here too, it's great to see how things keep progressing!
AngieCakes is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Today's vow to myself is to make the rest of the month completley clean eating. No sneaks here or there and by tthat I mean no nibbles of anything. I find myself doing that sometimes.....Ugh!!! lol....

I can do this....and Im going to make it happen!!!!
You CAN and WILL do this!! Just gotta stick with it and say NO to evil temptations! You should log ALL of your food in your journal, so if you get an idea to have a nibble of something you WON'T because you'll have to tell me about it!

misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #243
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
I cant wait to see your hair share a picture when its done it will be lovely with the multi toned, Hope you caught up some more on your sleep missy!! Thats where I fall too one bite of plan equals the kiss of death for me its hard to resist though, as Misslatte said log everything that way you cant lie to yourself lol I should listen to her to and start food tracking again.
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Thats where I fall too one bite of plan equals the kiss of death for me its hard to resist though, as Misslatte said log everything that way you cant lie to yourself lol I should listen to her to and start food tracking again.
Yes!! Track track track! It helps a lot of folks stay accountable to their plan.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:07 PM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Tomorow's weigh in on the challenge thread. Im so uttttttterrlyy tired, its ridiculous. Its 1105pm right now and where Im usually a night owl, Im about to go hop in the bed. I need some sleep...Ive had such a long crazy wierd drawn out week its not even funny. Well ladies I hope we all get a visit from the whoosh fairy overnight!

I'll post weight in the morning......Nite yall!!!!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:40 AM   #246
Big Yapper!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend! am back on plan now and tracking
Old 02-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Oh tempted my weekend was so so! We did get a new big screen tv. Rather nice! Did you fall off??? Good going jumping right back on. I know I was tempted all weekend and considering that I did have a few Off snacks (nuts*gasp*) I still was able to stay on track.

Weighed in at 197 on friday morning. Went out w/ others on friday nite and had seafood on saturday. gained to 199 yesterday morning. oye...BUT back to 197 this morning. I actually ate my butt off this weekend. Seeing that number again so quickly is amazing. Kinda cool. Glad toms making its way out. Im hoping to see 195 by friday. WOW do you know that will be my newest lowest weight in years!!!! YEARS!!!!!!

Well Im off to eat breakie!!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

I hope you had a nice day!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #249
Major LCF Poster!

Hi ladies...I hope you are all doing fantastic!

Today wasnt all that great for me. The cold gloom mixed with the irritating significant other had made my day not so great. I have come to realize that if him and I have a bad start in the morning it really does dictate how my day will go. I wish It didnt but it does.

I ate some no-no's today. 3tsps of lucky charms, 3 choco pretzels and 5 french fries more then likely blew my steady holding 197. I'll see what damage it created in the morning. I am going to make a strong brew of green tea and knock what ever retention I may have out before I go to bed. Its a great natural diuretic for me.

I'm still not disappointed that much in myself as long as I dont make this a habit. Although I did tell myself no cheats for the rest of the month..OOPS! Ummm Yah, I did just that.

Why do I not feel bad though. Wierd!

Well I will post my weight in the morning.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:50 AM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

I'm still up. Ok it was a bad Idea to have a 16oz energy drink close to 8pm and didnt finish it til about midnight.

Energy= Fat loss????? I hope ....but doubt it after yesterdays snackattackathon. lol...

Ok..Sitting here thinking about other trigger/sabatogers:

Getting a cold
Sad
Mad
BOREDOM

I noticed during stress I tend to have to much going on in my mind that I don't think about eating but rather completely get consumed with cleaning. I have been good for cleanin the following:

Walls
Floorboards
Dusting every single thing
Organizing and reOrganizing

Now I understand that a typical person may do this on an every day basis or weekly but the above is something I do every 3 mons. If Im stressed out over things I will do this almost OCD like til whatevers stressing me is resolved. Cleaning helps me not deal with things.

However, if my stress is borderline "I dont know what Im going to do" about a situation I cant help but shut down and keep quite to myself and just sleep. That maybe depression? I have no clue. I know that my stress and my triggers are 2 different things.

Luckily for me I dont get in those "cleaning" or "self loathing" modes often.

Before when I would get mad or sad I would drink. Drinking was my pacifier. It sucked big time....

It was like, as soon as I got mad the thought " you need a drink" would pop into my head. I had one instance of that a few weeks ago and really had to snap myself back into place cause I dont need to have a drink to medicate my feelings.

Although I do have an occasional social drink or two while in the company of good friends, drinking is not something me and my significant other participate at home with anymore. I had a tendency to be an antagonizer and he the same. Those to did nothing but cause chaos in our home. Im glad that thats over and done with.

lmao.....so I completely went off topic on what I originally came to post.

You get the jist of it!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #251
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Missgreen, at least you stopped with a few fries and what have you I couldnt lmao say nomore, well done!!! Cleaning is good if it keeps you away from the fridge plus your house will be gleaming, Nice, I hope your all enjoying that new telly good job cutting the drinking it sure doesnt help and does makes things worst I have to agree. Have a great day!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Tempeted. Still craving sugars today from that mishap yesterday. Surprising enough Im still holding 197 today! Thats the good news! Although Im sure I could of been lower if I didnt do that.

So it is going to be 6mons tomorrow since I started this WOE again and Im down 30lbs. However from starting in may with controlling my diet I am down 46 lbs. I was at 243 last may. If i remember correctly. lol.

Still I have done very well with myself and happy all the same. Ok gotta run.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #253
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
If Im stressed out over things I will do this almost OCD like til whatevers stressing me is resolved. Cleaning helps me not deal with things.

However, if my stress is borderline "I dont know what Im going to do" about a situation I cant help but shut down and keep quite to myself and just sleep. That maybe depression? I have no clue. I know that my stress and my triggers are 2 different things.
I know how you feel, sometimes I get so stressed out that all I want to do is curl up and bed and sleep the day away. I've never really been an emotional person but lately, if I survive a weekend without wanting to cry it's a success.
Quote:
Thank you Tempeted. Still craving sugars today from that mishap yesterday. Surprising enough Im still holding 197 today! Thats the good news! Although Im sure I could of been lower if I didnt do that.

So it is going to be 6mons tomorrow since I started this WOE again and Im down 30lbs. However from starting in may with controlling my diet I am down 46 lbs. I was at 243 last may. If i remember correctly. lol.

Still I have done very well with myself and happy all the same. Ok gotta run.
Wow! Great progress

Let's stick with it lady! No more mishaps, no more nibbles! The cleaner you eat the better you'll feel and the easier the weight will come off (hopefully)!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #254
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Im getting my hair trimmed and colored and multi toned this weekend. Not sure what colors yet. Im gonna start looking for ideas.
Did you get your hair done? I want pictures!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

No....unfortunately not! Im mad too. Did my taxes and did my figures of what I needed to take care of bill wise and after all was paid for realized I don't really have the extra $75 to just put into my hair. Although I could, I rather save it for things that we really need to get.

I also am scared of just anyone doing my hair, I have had to many horrible experiences in that. My stylist retired in august and I didnt find out til september when I went for a trim. Needless to say the person who did my hair cut it so short I was in tears. I didnt want to pay her but didnt say anything I literally felt stuck with it. Since then I decided to grow my hair out and hopefully by fall it will be long enough to cut into a layered style.

If it wasnt for us buying a newer used car that needs a bit of engine work I would go and get my hair colored and highlighted with the $75. I am going to color it though at home. Im doing that later tonight. Funny you mentioned it. Going red. kinda.......well yah! lmao...........I havent been red in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time almost 10yrs now. It will be a change. Im usually just use to keeping my hair more brown or black..but im over it now. I'll post a few pics of it later.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Im doing that later tonight. Funny you mentioned it. Going red. kinda.......well yah! lmao...........I havent been red in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time almost 10yrs now. It will be a change. Im usually just use to keeping my hair more brown or black..but im over it now. I'll post a few pics of it later.
It's later!

Anxiously...

waiting...

Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

latte....ur so funny. As I type this I have color developing in my hair. I am going to rinse in about 5 mins. Ok so I mixed the color together and was distracted by my lil one being cranky came back and resumed applying the color. It wasnt til after I was going to throw the applicator away that I noticed I forgot to mix in the shimmer oil in the solution! Im wondering if i could just mix this with a conditioner and apply it alone? That sucks. Its probably not going to be as shimmery as it usually is. This is the Feria brand. Ok...gotta go rinse...and I will dry my hair and take some piccys! wish me luck...lol..
Old 02-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Ok so I had colored my hair black in halloween of 2008. Why do I have semi darker tips in the front ends where the color didnt take. ugh....lmao...otherwise the color came out nice. I was going to take pics last nite but I grabbed my camera took some and realized my memory card wasnt in it. I just found it in the office computer downstairs. I will take some pics in a bit. I have somethings to do and then I'll post.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #259
Major LCF Poster!

Can't wait to see it!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

hahahah latte..I still havent got to it yet! oye.......

Not feeling to hot today. Getting a cold or it just mybe a mild one. icky nose, cough and a throat. my ears itch too.

Along with that ...my lil munchies from during mid week have finally caught up with me. My tummy feels itchy and im bloated. The scale said 200 today. Not cool. I hope it goes down quickly. That will teach me that a few things here and there are totally not worth it. Shesh.....I mind as well had a full on carb binge day since the scale bumped 3lbs.

Anyways..my nephews 2nd bday is tomorrow. From what I heard they are having a big ol fiasco for him. The joys of bieng from a spanish family. There will be food everywhere.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

went to my nephews bday party. had a great time. Ate OP aside from having half a cup cake and a few bites of icecream. I had a small piece of carne asada, half a hot dog a few corn chips and alot of guacamole. Drank water. So not bad......I guess I could of done worse, right?

Hope everyones day has gone well!
Old 02-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
went to my nephews bday party. had a great time. Ate OP aside from having half a cup cake and a few bites of icecream. I had a small piece of carne asada, half a hot dog a few corn chips and alot of guacamole. Drank water. So not bad......I guess I could of done worse, right?

Hope everyones day has gone well!
I would have said that was bad, but, to each their own! You gotta get back on plan and stay there if you want to see the results you want lady!
Old 02-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

yah latte ..I have to agree....I really didnt even get the temptation to have icecream or a half the cupcake as it was being offered to me. HOWEVER, as soon as I put a cupcake and a little scoop of icecream in a small bowl to give to my daughter, did the temptation arise. I fought it for the duration that the icecream was still hard. As it melted and mingled with the broken up cupcake did I finally submit. Ok...so it wasnt a great decision and neither was the corn chips. I did just have a few of them.

Anyways....as such is expected, cravings did kick in after the fact. Call me weak..but I am now sipping on a sky vodka and sprite zero. I havent had a drink since Halloween. I have craved it for months and got over it just as fast. Tonight I verbalized it and the hun buns agreed that he wouldnt mind a drink also. Although we dont drink almost at all anymore, this probably will be the only time in awhile that I do so.

Oh ladies......I need more strength!!!

Where is that motivation and determination hiding??? I must have some underlying issue in myself. I know im fighting back an at home issue ....I think its steeming from that! or is that just an excuse????
Old 02-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

oooooh Me buzzy!!!! and on LCF postin'!!!!! ok not making sense...but hahhahahahahahah.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
oooooh Me buzzy!!!! and on LCF postin'!!!!! ok not making sense...but hahhahahahahahah.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Im having some serious issues with staying OP...not so much as staying OP but having the motivation.
Im so not trying to regain lbs that took me MONTHS to get off. if I dont get my butt back on motivation street I'll do just that! The scaled jumped to 204 this morning. I dunno what to do.
Last week just put me in a downward spiral. Im trying today....1 shake down.....will either have another one later or a small meal and then dinner.

There has to be a reason behind me not having the will to be good. I have to find my trigger or irritation.

It cant be the cold since its been nice and seasonally warm.
The days have become just a tad bit longer again.
There's no rain.

Stressors:

Do have some financial issues.
I do want to go back to work...No readily affordable sitter or childcare.
The above has kinda been a conflict between me and the other.

Then again winter and spring months can make me feel this way too. I tend to get really motivated and do alot more towards late spring til the end of the year.

Gotta figure my mess out. I dont like the fact that I bumped back over 200 again...not just 200 but 204 this morning.

It def. had alot to do with the 2 drinks I had on Saturday night. I'll feel better once I get back down.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #267
Big Yapper!!!!

Its water weight give it a few days and it will be gone, if you knuckle down from now til march you could be within a few lbs of your march goal how great would that be? try not to stress too much that also holds water and can trigger binges, try not to plan to far a head and take each day at a time, you have come this far
Old 02-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

lol...tempted I just wrote about taking 1 day at a time and focusing on just today. It is very much water weight I can feel it. Fingers are still puffy. Working on getting a ton of water in today. It seems like I am really lacking on my water intake lately. I need to get with it. I noticed that I drink more water when I consume it from a Aquafina bottle. The very large ones. I can drink about 3 or 4 of those in a day If I have the bottles. If not Im pushing to drink out of cups since I have to continuously keep going and filling it up. I guess a stop to the store today for water bottles is a must.

Thank you for being there to listen.......
Old 02-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #269
Major LCF Poster!

I wish I had some solid advice for ya lady. To beat off those cravings you could go through 2 weeks of Induction (DANDR) then move into OWL? Maybe it's structure you need? Read the book! Read it again!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #270
Major LCF Poster!

If I go over 40carbs per day I gain. OWL is something I want to get too. However, I keep myself at induction levels for the most part. never going over 20 and staying at 30 on a higher carb day.

I tried close to ZC for a few days I think in week 3 of this. It didnt last. Maybe I should try that out again. Since I was still so fresh into just starting then It was hard. I do have more self control (hahahha ok we wont go into that one..lol) now so maybe trying ZC will work this time. the only thing is having HWC in my coffee. thats about the only thing I couldnt get close to ZC with.

I guess Im going to have to re open my print and get the points across again. lol....