misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 AM   #92
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Woohoo well done getting that water weight off! no stopping you now, I got mines off too at long last
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Woohoo well done getting that water weight off! no stopping you now, I got mines off too at long last

I know im so happy. I really thought It would of taken me into next week to get it off. I felll off pretty fast. Yours did too. This WOE is wondeful.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

No changes in weight from yesterday. Thats ok. I did very well this week.
I am now on day 6 of clean eating and I feel great. Ketosis kicked in and got mild case of Induction flu on thursday from the carb binge last weekend. Had a headach....mouth was highly metallic and was a bit quesy. It was gone by friday.

My goal for next weeks weigh in is to be at 205. Thats about 4lbs. I know its alot...so even if I only see a 2lb loss I will still be grateful.

It feels great to be back on track and in very clean eating mode. My guy is even happy for me that I bounced right back to clean eating and had such a big loss for the week.

Hes done well too he is at 194 now. Down form 210. He is a slower loser but he actually has lost a whole lot of gut. He is fitting his 36s perfectly now.

We both are doing good. He was the one who had such bad sugar cravings eating chocolate and drinking monster drinks through out the day. He now cant even imagine eating or drinking those like how he did. He's doing awesome.

So far today I have had:

2 fried eggs in 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter
1 slice of cheddar
5slices of bacon halved and placed on lettuce for 2 mock blt wraps. placed the sliced cheddar in that.

I have had about 40 oz of wate so far. I need to get that in.

snack

1hb egg.

Dinner TBD. I'll be back later to update that.

No coffee yet but I think I will have some soon.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Off the Wall Rant

This WOE is not easy. I mean it is ..but it can get boring and confusing. I just want to break this barrier that I always seem to get stuck at. I just want to see ONEDERLAND SO BAdLY. I know I can do it. I think my body is in denial it probably is just so comfortable at bieng at this weight or higher for so long that it doesnt know whether to keep it or let it go..lol. Silly me.

I feel as if Im stuck at some sort of threshold weight that wont come down...I need to bust past that!

I would love for next summer to be able to buy a cute tankini set for summer instead of something frumpy. This last summer I had bought a tankin top that was cute but it was (and dont laugh anyone) it was a maternity style. Ok. this is why. I have a super long torso. Bathing suit tankini tops are usually very short or if they are "longer" they arent long enough for me. So i bought a cute halter side shirred tied black tankin top and a cute ruffle bottom seperate. It is cute...but maternity size xl. the maternity sizes usually are longer more room in the places I need ito thats why I sometimes buy the plain Tshirts or tanks/cami form target cause they fit perfet to my torso.

wooooh that was a mouthful...lol. I just want to be super sexy and first and foremost the healthest that I can get doing this WOE. Right now at this weight I feel good about myself ....I feel sexy again to some degree lol, my body is so UGHGHGHGGH from all the ups and downs and whatnot. Even after 5yrs of this relationship I am still uncomfortable with him seeing my body. Its silly. Sometimes he will hug me from behind and start grabbing on my rolls..lmao. Im like thats my roll and then he squeezes it affectionately. He thinks its cute that I am so uncomfortable with him touching me but It is an insecurity to me. I become very aware that his hand(s) are on my rolls...lmao. He was like but your shrinking....true I knwo my inches have gone done alot....but its still uncomfortable. What I hate the most about my body is that I have that ugly how they call stomach flap or "apron' on my lower stomach. While it is shrinking its there and always has been. its gross in my opinion cause clothes never fit right in that area. I also have that ugly back fat (going down too) From under my breasts to hips is a very unpleasant sight. lol.

Well I just openly talked about my body........sorry if its TMI you guys.

I just see someone doing this at the screen ( that gesture with your hands showing that someone is just talking too much) lmao......
Old 11-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
This WOE is not easy. I mean it is ..but it can get boring and confusing. I just want to break this barrier that I always seem to get stuck at. I just want to see ONEDERLAND SO BAdLY. I know I can do it. I think my body is in denial it probably is just so comfortable at bieng at this weight or higher for so long that it doesnt know whether to keep it or let it go..lol. Silly me.

I feel as if Im stuck at some sort of threshold weight that wont come down...I need to bust past that!
I know how you feel, for some reason or another my weight has been staying in the same 10 lb range for a while. It's frustrating! Hang in there though, onederland here you come!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

THank you misslate....You will get to goal soon too!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

I had a loss of 1.2 lbs from yesterday. So todays is 207.8.

Not too shabby! NOT to try to copy others...but I think the whole taking pics of the scale number is awesome. I think I will have to start doing that.

I also forsee 205 in the very near future!!!! WOOOHOOOO! That will now be the lowest in a very long time!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I had a loss of 1.2 lbs from yesterday. So todays is 207.8.
woohoooo!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

I went last nite and bought the stuff to make eggcreams. Im going to do the 2 shakes and meal every other week or until I see how it negativly/positively affects my weightloss. I got the unsweetened almondbreeze which is kinda sweet already, bought a container of [COLOR=#016798]EAS[/COLOR] choco whey protein it has 2 net carbs per scoop(I used like a little less then a tsp of it). Mixed those with the eggbeaters and HWC w/ a splash of vanilla SF syrup.....DEEEELISHHHHH!!! Omigosh....what was I scared about. This stuff is yummmy! I didnt try it with the cream cheese I think I will try it like that tomorrow. The taste of how I made it reminds me of having Horchata. If i added a bit of cinnamon it would be spot on.

No loss to report for the day. Thats ok. still at 207. My DSL is down for right now. So we are using the slowest dialup. Can't wait for it to be back up.

Well Just wanted to check in for today. Wasnt able to til right now.....
Old 11-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #101
Major LCF Poster!

I've been wanting to try those eggcreams for a while but just never ended up buying the ingredients. I'll definitely have to try it soon!

Dialup?!?! eeeewww!!

Have a nice evening!

Old 11-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Yah serioulsy dial up SUXX!!!!

Whooshie Fairy came and took me to 206.4 this morning. YAY!!! 1.4lbs to get to fridays goal weight of 205. 7.4lbs to get to 199 by Dec. 4th.

DAY 8 on plan. Had 2 eggcream shakes today and a slice of cheddar. I will have chicken for dinner and salad.

Exercise:

45 minute walk....Boy did I feel it. Had me a little sweat goin on too! lol...........

I am truely excited to see what my weight will be on friday!!

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself but I will not weigh again til friday morning, I hope I can fight the temptation. I want to surprise myself. I hope I do just that!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Whooshie Fairy came and took me to 206.4 this morning. YAY!!! 1.4lbs to get to fridays goal weight of 205. 7.4lbs to get to 199 by Dec. 4th.
Congrats on the loss! You're definitely on your way to onederland!!

Old 11-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #104
Big Yapper!!!!

Onderland here you come, welldone sticking to plan and getting in the exercise
Old 11-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you friends! I was needing to read that. Im getting a bit discourage right now even though I shouldnt.
Im nervous! Why....206 is where I get stuck at ALLL the time....no matter what! Im scared Im gonna end up seeing this number for a long time. I have 2 days go get to goal.....and I want to see 205 straight across..No . #'s in there. Oh fingers crossed that I bust through this ugly number that seems to want me to stay at. BLAH!!!

I am trying to follow the 2 shakes and a meal thing for this week only. Ive doing fine on it thus far. This morning, however, I woke up with the need to eat something heavy. Like filling. So I had 2 fried eggs and a cheddar/bacon angus patty pan cooked. W/ a slice of cheddar. I also made me an egg cream. So Im pretty filled for right now and will probably have an egg cream for lunch/snack time and something pretty light for dinner. Since I kinda ate backwards. I actually prefer it that way to think about it. I rather it take longer for me to digest my food and get over the full feeling then feel it in the evening time.

Walking was 40mins. Will do some more later. Its the last day of the kids being in school for Thanksgiving Vacation. We are also moving by the end of the month so the next few weeks will be a bit hectic with the home life. We have finally been blessed and things are looking up. We found a nice 4bd/2bth house in the city over which we are talking to the owners about lease to own options on. My hun was discharged off disability and given the Ok to pursue work again. He found a job in less the a week. This company is an awesome one to boot! So Things are def. looking better....We are estatic!

Now if I can only get under 206...lol!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #106
Big Yapper!!!!

Am so happy for you both, things are looking up, hubby with a nice new job and you all with a nice new house hope all goes well, dont stress over not getting under 206lbs you will do it, it is all in the mind I never thought id get under 185lbs that was my sticking point and guess what? am now at 180lbs even after my slip up last week I lost 5lbs of bloat and was down 3lbs aswell!!! so hang in there and stick to a plan and you will blow 205 out of the water!!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #107
Big Yapper!!!!

oh and eat more early on if you feel better that way it will work out the same over the day
Old 11-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

I think im gonna start doing that. Eating the heavier meal in the morning or even forl lunch and just eating light the rest of the day.

I'm going today to finally buy me a measuing tape. I started noticing little things the other night that I never even noticed before. Like If im standing with my arms to my side I have a gap between my inner elbow and the side of my ribs. Like im getting a SHAPE! That is crazy. I always have been so.....Unshaply..lol....so that is way cool and my inner and outer thighs have smoothed down...not so ripply or cheesy as I call it. lmao..... My collar bone is poking out, I mean there are so many things. Its wonderful. I just wish I would of been doing measuments from the beginning. So once I get the measuring tape I will measure and post my outrageous numbers, Im sure. This should be fun. So that way if my weight isnt going down I can gage by measurement too.

I was re reading my journal from earlier and in the middle of october I was stuck at 206 too. This dreaded number just Irritates the flubber out of me! I wish it actually did...lol. I think I will get all types of excited once it gets lower and keeps moving.. That would be bliss.

Its been 2 mons or a little less since I have had soda. I was just thinking about that earlier and was like wow.......I havent had a drop of it ...I'm proud of myself.

Well there I just went ramblin' on. Toodles!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Oh and I referenced back to when I last had soda and it was Oct. 1st. So a month and half. Not too shabby. Pretty good actually!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats on the new place and hubby finding a job! I know you can get under 206!! Drink lots of water and watch for those hidden sugars!

Old 11-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Misslatte...we are excited. Its been a very long and trying year and half. Its finally turning around.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

K..Yay..bought a measuring tape.....Ugh...Numbes are like OUT OF CONTROL! BUt im going to be so bold as to post them. I will then measure myself every friday too here on out!

Arms~
left:12
Right:12.5 ? wow really? half inch bigger..Karaaazzzy!

Under breasteses:

Waist:

Hips:50 WOWZAHS!

Thighs:
lt: 23.5
rt: 24

Calves:
Left: 13
Right:13 Holy molly I got some big ol thighs/calves...But My legs were always more muscular when I was younger but now...I just got a layer of hybernation fat over them ..lmao!!

Wierd why is my right side of my body a bit bigger? lol....They do say that they side you write with or use more is bigger. And then my left arm is the arm I always hold zoe on...so I guess that makes sense But wierd.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JengerSnaps
Stats: 230/172/160
WOE: Low Carb My Way
Start Date: October 2009
MiisG... I almost have the same measurements as you... and I also have .5 on the right thigh and arm. It is weird. Do you also notice that one side of your body seems to get smaller faster? Like the roll on my left side is almost gone and still on the right side. LOL
JengerSnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

I did it...I finally made it past my dreaded # and then some!!!!!! this mornings weight is 204.8.........Im so happy!! I didnt think I could do. I thought my body was gonna stick to that ugly number.

Now to see if this sticks and keeps moving lower....thats this weeks goal!!!

I have a sore throat and my ears are a bit itchy inside and hurt a little. An ear infection? I feel like how babies must feel at tugging and prodding my ear. I hope I dont get very sick. I have so much to do this next week....
Old 11-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #115
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
I have a sore throat and my ears are a bit itchy inside and hurt a little. An ear infection? I feel like how babies must feel at tugging and prodding my ear. I hope I dont get very sick. I have so much to do this next week....
You need to be out of current house, right? That can be stressful! Take care of yourself, and plan those meals ahead of time!! Good luck!!
SquadLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you squad....whats your name by the way....if you dont mind. Im Olivia. We planned to be out of here by the beginning of Dec. Im so happy though the though of having a house and more room is so exciting. We are currently in a townhome and allthough it was perfect after we had zoey its is sooo small now. The house has about 1800sqft. I cant wait.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
204.8! You go girl. LOL

I'm so happy for you.
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Thanx Shirl........Im seriously thinkin bout joinin you and the gals on that diet. I think I will look into it more and do it once I move and settled. Have fun loading!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
Thank you squad....whats your name by the way....if you dont mind. Im Olivia. We planned to be out of here by the beginning of Dec. Im so happy though the though of having a house and more room is so exciting. We are currently in a townhome and allthough it was perfect after we had zoey its is sooo small now. The house has about 1800sqft. I cant wait.
I added my "real" name to my siggy. Joycelyn. LOL, I almost named my first Olivia. Love the name. Stay on OP, and drink plenty of water!!
SquadLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #120
Big Yapper!!!!

Well looooooook at you melt away you blew through your barrier no stopping you now, knew you would do it, awesome keep up the good work onderland here you come awww sorry your feeling unwell hope your feeling better soon