Old 09-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #1081
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Those numbers will go down down down!!! Make sure you take measurements too chicky!

Keeping meals simple and easy is the name of the game around this house. When I feel too stressed to make a bunch of food a certain way all my motivation goes out the window..

Good luck with your walk tonight.. it's hot here too.. altho, today is rather pleasant due to some rain we've had.. nice to not have the sun blasting. Thinking about a walk tonight, haven't decided. I did do some weights and the usual crunches etc.. I think my tum-tum is gonna be sore in the a.m.!
I will do measurements again on Saturday. I didn't get around to that dang walk..... .....after everything was said and done....I was done too! lol....eeek!

lol...Feel the burn gurl...Feel the burn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslatte View Post

How was the water intake today and what did you have for din din?

I hope your job search goes well!

Hello my luv!!!

Water was eghhhh......Not the best ...I managed to get about 40oz in today....and at the moment I'm drinking greantea mixed with more water and Ice. So that accounts for a lil bit more...I plan on another 8oz before bed.

I made chicken kabobs on the bbq and made yummy broccoli w/ homemade cheese sauce. Everyone loved it but my lil one. She ate one "tree" and was all the sudden full after that lol. At least she ate one tree........

I'm going tomorrow to put in a application /resume in at another Answering Service in the area. I worked there about 11yrs ago seasonal so I hope there is a way to get back in. I really need to be working right now.

I also need to go and take the criti-call testing for the Sheriffs dept soon. I'm so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to even be invited to test for a communications officer position (sheriff's 911). I'm scared and excited all the same. The whole process can take upward to 6 mons. So in the meantime I need to still be making some money.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #1082
Major LCF Poster!

Soooo....I think I'm getting the lovely Induction flu. I feel horrible tonight....slight headache and cranky. I also verbally told my S/O that I think Im going thru carb withdrawls as I felt the intense urge to go and eat carbage. He fought me down off that momentary binge-wanting and was glad I openly acknowledged my pressing thought. It really helped to get past that moment.

I hope the scale starts to move soon. That would be awesome!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #1083
Major LCF Poster!

If its not induction flu, it prolly is the kids ugly lil cold they got going on. Please oh please do not let it be the cold!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #1084
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
G'mornin Sunshine.

Hoping you aren't getting sick! I've had a scratchy throat for a coupla days..my DD16 has been sick on & off for a coupla weeks. Boo!

Sending you good wishes and vibes with resume sending!! The right thing will happen when it's meant to, I just know it!!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #1085
Major LCF Poster!

Goodmorning Ladies, Gentlemen and Lurkers...lol........

Well, I feel very much better this morning. The kids are still sick..Which sux for me. Hopefully it was just getting over the carbage.......

Well The scale was nice to me this morning!!

It's Wednesday, I feel great and I'm on track!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Currently drinking a Day Break Atkins shake while I'm waiting for the Cable guy to show up. Apparently when the installer came in Mid Aug. he failed to install our device as an HD receiver. We have been billed for it and when we went to watch a HD movie the other night my S/O realized he never connected a hdmi connecter from the cable box to the screen. So we have been watching it like this and I guess didnt realize that It wasnt HD service. Arent we the Idiots...lol

I'll be back later. Goal today ....another 40oz of water at the least.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #1086
Major LCF Poster!

changed my avi.

<----------- My oldest daughter (on left) and I last weekend.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #1087
Major LCF Poster!

Since I've upped my liquids (finally) I've been in and out of the bathroom. That's good cause i'm flushing out my system and hopefully I'll show another good drop tomorrow.

We are having Tri-Tip and Salad for dinner. I love my bbq these days and Will prolly continue to make use of it until it gets cooler. Nothings worse then having a hot kitchen and no air conditioner to cool the house off.

ooooh yes, to add, My S/O has dropped 5 lbs these last few days. Yay...for him!! He is down from 221 to 216 as of today. He says he feels better and not weighed down. I'm glad I have him doing this along with me. He's such a trooper.

The lil one was out of school today cause of her cough. She's a lil too hyper right now and I think she's JUST FINE to return to school tomorrow. Please and Thank you! lol.......

I'll post back later.........
Old 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #1088
Major LCF Poster!

The tri-tip my huney made came out gooooo-ooood!.....I need to get dinner prepared and done before 7pm. We've been eating later since my s/o doesn't get out of work until 6ish. I hate eating around 8 especially since the kids need to be get ready and settled for school.

sooooo I'm Getting a naggy dull headache again like last night. I would be thinking it was induction flu but today my throat started getting scratchy and I'm getting snotty. lol...cute I know. I hope i dont get too sick...I'm not the best sick mommy around.

Drank alot of water today and Green tea. I also had 1 cup of coffee this morning and half a rockstar (1carb) this afternoon.

Feeling tired and eghhhh.......Think I'll call it a night.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:03 AM   #1089
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Good morning Liv! So happy to see you back on here but sad to hear about your job. I re-started LC last Thursday and so far so good... Like you, I have had a hard time staying with it and am hoping this time is different. We know we can do it, we know it works, but staying motivated is really hard (at least for me).

I hurt my back on Monday picking up my grandson and putting him in his carseat. Finally feeling better today though I am not going to attempt any exercise just yet. Since this is the end of my week 1 and I am down 5.6 lbs to 190.0 which isn't that bad but yet somehow I feel disappointed -- which is weird. I have got to do better with some grocery shopping and meal planning though if I am going to stay OP...

Well hope you have all have a great day. I am going to jump over to the other board then get moving this morning... TTYL!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #1090
Major LCF Poster!

Feeling very sad today. Moody as hell. I have not weighed yet......don't want to. Kinda feel overwhelmed right now with no work, financial issues (seems to never end) and the pressing thought in knowing that I have to constantly keep my head in check with eating. That in itself is a days work.

I feel like sleeping today away. I was suppose to go out and put my apps/resumes in and I just have no self worth right now.

Ate my low carb breakfast.

sausage and eggs scramble with cheese ,sourcream and some green sauce.

coffee......so gross

and a cup of green tea and water.

Today Sucks!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #1091
Major LCF Poster!

Liv: Wish you were close and I could give you a big hug. Sorry you are feeling down. I get that way as well sometimes. However, focus on the positive. You are an amazing, beautiful lady and you are working on becoming even more so. I always find that once I actually get up and get moving it actually helps me to feel better -- hopefully, the same will be true of you.

When I get really down, I try to remind myself that God will see us through and I honestly believe that he has a plan for each of us (even though we may not always understand it) and he doesn't give us more than we can handle (though it may feel that you are at that breaking point at times). Therefore, focuse on the positive and turn the worries over to him.... Easier said than done at times but it does help me.

As for LC: I am finding that it is very hard to get on plan and stay there. I need to come up with some simple, inexpensive, but satisfying food choices. I need to go to the grocery store this weekend and am going to try to work out a menu. Today, I had an Atkins shake for breakfast and a grilled chicken salad with avocado for lunch (but it was not really all that great). My problem is the diet dr. pepper. I have probably had 24 since Monday
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #1092
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Tara for the encouraging words. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am and honestly how much worse I have had it. Although most of my worries stem from the thought of being back in the position I was in 2 years ago. IT SCARES the hell out of me.

With that, you would think that It would make me more focused and determined to push forward in finding work and not let it over take me. It doesn't. It does, but I get so overwhelmed that I shut down.

The S/O is working but the guy he is working for is a frkn jacKKarse and does not want to pay him what he's worth. He's been doing this line of work for 17 years and the guys paying him like he has no knowledge or previous experience. Since it's such a dog eat dog world in the mechanic field he is having a hard time securing something that is solid. It sucks.

I broke down and emailed my ex-boss and asked if there was a way I could be reconsidered for re-hire. I'm seriously that desperate that I went to that length to ask for my employment back. I think that's what honestly broke me last night and then just overly thinking about this morning made me realize that I looked like a damn joke for even doing it. I feel real stupid........

Anyways to add insult to injury this morning....My electricity was turned off. hahahaahahahahaha.......It would!

See, I moved to this place last month re-established service here in the city and had a stupid deposit amount that I had until the 9/2 to pay. Well here I am, totally forgot to go and get it paid and LIGHTS OUT TODAY.

Knowing I don't have the entire amount to do so, I went to a community program that assist low income residents in the city. It was packed and luckily for me they had another assistant helping and was able to get seen within the hour i was there . Turned in all forms and info, she said ok they will apply the amount they help with to my account by 5pm tomorrow. I was like WHAT!

So, I went to the utility place told them I didnt receive a cut off notice and she said that its not something they do all the time . So I had to use the only money I had left to put down for them to put it back on today. I now am completely and utterly broke but the electricity is back on. The amount that will be applied to my account tomorrow will go towards my next months bill. I guess that will be one less worry for next month.....yay..... ........

.................................................. .........

I'm full of hot mess today........blugh.......

I have not drank enough water today after having to run around and now I am helping the lil one with massive homework they put on Kindergartners these days. The work they do is equivalent to what a 1st grader would be doing towards the end of the year. ITS NUTS!!!!

I still did not weigh myself today. I have been OP so I'm not worried about anything....I do need to drink enough water so that I don't end up retaining tomorrow and then be bumped up.

I'm determined to make this work for me....I know I've been alot of talk the last 2 years...but I need to just do this. I'm 34 now and need to get my ish together.

That statement pertains to all AREAS in my LIFE!!!!!!!

BBL
Old 09-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #1093
Major LCF Poster!

Feeling a lil better now. Homeworks done and we spent sometime outside playing in the grass. I love to watch how enthusiastic my lil zoe is. She's so carefree and will make a song about anything . Earlier she was singing a song to me about a pretty flower,

" A pretty red flower, I love to sing about pretty red flowers, R-E-D, pretty flowers. My mommies pretty, she's so pretty, la la la la la"..............

It was too cute....and makes me smile thinking about her pretty lil song.

Anyways..... Tonight I'm making chicken and turkey meatballs. I found a recipe that I'm tweaking a bit. I also will make some sweet potatoes too.

Here's the recipe below........

Cheesy Chicken Meatballs

Instead of bread crumbs I'll use some porkrinds. Hopefully it it holds together well.

I'll post back later about how they come out.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #1094
Major LCF Poster!

Well day 6 of being ubberly OP. I think I was going through the "Flu" the last 2 days, cause I absolutely felt like ISH yesterday. Even went to bed early cause I was drained. At least i didnt have a headache like the previous 2 nights.

I didnt weigh myself yesterday cause of all the stupid crap that went on early in the morning.

I did this morning and unfortunately I am back up.

I hate when I fluxuate all the time.... I'll take it though because as of tomorrow I have lost about 9lbs in 2 weeks. The first week was not really by the books, I more so started getting rid of my crap food intake and then I buckled down as of last Saturday.

I'm going to also do my measurements tomorrow see how many inches I may have lost over this week. I do know my clothes are not fitting as snug and an outfit I bout at macy's 2 saturdays ago fit me wayy smoother today when I wore it put my resume in. The shirt is a 16 and the pants are a 20. The top fit me more smooth under my breast area but I feel as if Im popping the top part now for some reason..lol. I probably could of wore a 18 perfect if they had the size but it would of been a little more loose on.

I did my numbers in a tracker for my daily cals/fat/protein/carbs last night. I think I'm not eating enough.

Yesterday I apparently only ate this amount :

Calories: 796

fat: 55.53g

protein: 51.47g

carbs: 24.94g

Of course my source of the majority of my carbs yesterday was the 1/2 cup of mashed sweet potatoes I made for dinner last night. It may be another reason for the bounce up today but then again I didn't even weigh yesterday so I dont know if it was up or down to compare.

Although I like sweet potatoes and Usually have incorporated them into my LC woe here and there, Im thinking maybe I did it too soon.

.................................................. .......

Well I finally got my arse in gear and went and applied at another answering service in the area. I was hoping to talk to someone but I just was able to drop off the app/resume and received a card with the HR's name on it.

I hope I get a call.

I didnt eat anything for breakfast as I had to run the kids to school and S/O over to work a few towns over. I did drink a redbull zero and I have had about 16oz of water so far.

I also realized I didnt drink enough water yesterday too and it's been in the low 100's out there so i might be dehydrated and retaining.

Tonight's dinner will be loaded Cauliflower and Grilled bbq chicken thighs. I cooked in the oven last night and my house was hot all night long. It didnt make it any better that it was still 80 degrees outside til well past 11 when I went to bed.

Well i'll post back later.... I hope everyone has had a great productive week.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #1095
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, I posted and now I'm getting this

MissG
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Moderator, why?
Old 09-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #1096
Major LCF Poster!

it may of been cause i posted about myfatscret ? Wierd.........ugh
Old 09-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #1097
Major LCF Poster!

ok no..it wasnt that.....and i didnt cuss in it?
Old 09-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #1098
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissG View Post
it may of been cause i posted about myfatscret ? Wierd.........ugh
yup they had to approve my post because i mentioned the above. They took the above reference out of the post and placed "tracker"....lol...too funny. oh well....its posted.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #1099
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Liv! Sounds like you got better as the day went on yesterday. My back is screwed up again. I had to go get a steroid shot and muscle relaxers and am supposed to do nothing all weekend. As a mom/wife, that is almost impossible. Eating has been off today too. I tried to stay OP but i had a sausage egg mcmuffin for breakfasat (needed to eat before taking meds) and only threw away 1/2 of the muffin. Lunch was sashimi and miso soup. Then I had a sugar free pudding cup for snack. Dinner was a small bowl of faux sweet "grits" that I saw a recipe for but the texture was too much like eating gravy or something and I didn't particularly care for it.

I know some of the things I have been eating are not technically "induction" friendly. For instance, I have ate peanut butter and the almond flour is not induction friendly either. Same would be true of the sweet potatoes (though I bought a couple to cook one day next week too!) My biggest problem is no water (I have had only one glass all day) and too may diet dr. peppers (I have had at least 5 today!). Also, with the shot today, I am afraid there will be a gain on the scale tomorrow.

You didn't say why you got let go on your other job, but I don't think your asking for them to reconsider and rehire is wrong. It just shows that you want a job! I applaud you for that. My DH was laid off for almost 9 months in 2010 and it was incredibly stressful and even though he has been back at work for a year, we have still not totally recovered financially. So, beleive me I do understand your fears!

As for the moderators, I got one of those chastisements as well -- I posted a link to a recipe that was someone else's site and didn't realize that it was a no-no! To be honest, it kind of turned me off posting for awhile....

Well hope that today has been a better day for you! My family is heading to the football game (we live in a tiny Texas town and the ENTIRE town turns out for the games --- think Friday Night Lights if you ever saw that TV series (and if you missed it you missed out!)... I am kind of bummed because I am having to sit home on a heating pad (even though I am hot flashing too!) and miss the first home game of the season
Old 09-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #1100
Major LCF Poster!

Oh no!! I totally understand how being told to stay in bed would affect you. Not being able to join the family in what is going or do what you need to do is big thing. Hopefully, they'll take care of you this weekend!

Question: How often do they give you the steriod shot? It's the cortisone right? My S/O had it one in 2011 and had another one in jan/feb of this year. His back is already acting up. He had said something like the more you get them the less they work. All I know is he is needing another one. Sometimes he gets stuck in on position if he bends down and takes minutes fighting off the pain to straighten up.

Get some rest so you can get back to moving around again.

I was let go of my job. They said that they were doing a turnover so I guess laid off. However, for the 10 mons I was there, they would let go a few people every 2mons and hire another 3-4 with a week or 2. Everytime one person would go we all just sat there and pondered who was next. This is what upsets me.....If I was laid off then why was I not approved for my Unemployment. The "reason" they let me go was for misconduct. I looked the term up on the EDD website and it states for non compliance with company regulations. I am assuming that me declining to stay overtime for the last 2 weeks of my position led them to that. Up until then I worked graveyard shifts coming in from 10:30pm and most days stayed til after 8am. I worked my shifts was always there and then that.

I'm not even sure why I even would want that job back. I know their patterns and obviously they get away with it.

So ya, that's my long winded story.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #1101
Major LCF Poster!

Tonight I made Linda Sue's Loaded Cauliflower for the whole family by making it in a large pyrex dish using 2 heads of cauliflower. I baked it in the oven and added cheese on top as soon as it came out. It would of tasted just as good just like that too. This dish is so DEELISH!!! You would never guess it was Low Carb. My S/O was so impressed he want's me to make it more often.

Here's her recipe:

"LOADED" CAULIFLOWER - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

Well holding strong. Cravings, moodiness and headaches gone! I drank roughly about 40oz of water today. Not the best but better then yesterday. I am working another big glass right now before bed.

I noticed 2 things today that goes hand in hand with me burning fat/losing weight eating LC.

I noticed today that my usually unstinky armpits were way more fragrant then their usual selves. lol........ Even when it's excessively hot I am never this way.

Another thing I noticed....My face. My face is sooo oily. I tend to get a little oily in tzone area but that's here and there. Today my face was so oily, I went to the bathroom and had to do a double take when I went to the sink and noticed how glowing and shiny my face was.

These 2 things happen when I start shedding weight from what I can remember with past LC weight loss.

I know my stories are sometimes TMI....but It's part of this woe...lol.

Well I'll post tomorrow with my measurements and any losses for the week.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:47 AM   #1102
Major LCF Poster!

Liv: Can you dispute the unemployment decision? I have heard of people who were able to do so and that were successful. At least, they should have to explain what "misconduct" they are referring to.

Surprisingly, my scale was down this morning (and yes I am up at 4:30 on a Saturday for NO reason!) to 187.2. As for the shot, this is the first one I have had and it was just an "anti-inflamatory" shot from my primary care doctor. So I don't know the answer to your question. I have had injections in my back (where they put you to sleep and actually inject into the joints themselves) and I have had neurotomies/rhizotomies where they go in and burn the nerves. That was all in connection to an accident I had and subsequent surgery to get a disk replacement at L5/S1. That is different from the pain I am having now though. The doctor thinks I just strained the muscles at the SI joint and it is causing pressure on the nerves (a common twisting/lifting injury) which is what I did when I lifted the grandbaby to put him in the carseat. I feel better this morning than I did last night though so hopefully, if I can make myself do nothing all weekend, I should be better by Monday. It is just really hard to do nothing.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #1103
Major LCF Poster!

They give you 20 days to dispute it, I really was floored by the response i received and kinda had the I don't give a (blank) attitude. What I need to do is report them to the labor board. 20 days has long been long gone as of last month. So, egh.

I'm sorry it's so frustrating for you. No more picking up the grandbaby........lol.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #1104
Major LCF Poster!

Well I ended up sleeping in this morning, which is very rare since the kids come and wake me up like roosters every morning. They must of been just as tired cause they slept in too.

Today's weight is down to 243.8

Slight difference in 1 week with the measurments:

Sept 8th 2012

Arms:

left:14.5
Right:15.5

Under breasteses:

Waist:

Hips:

Thighs:
lt: 26
rt: 27

Calves:
Left: 16.5
Right:16.5

Today Sept 15th 2012

Arms: L-13/R-14 .......- 1.5 inches lost on each arm

Under breasts: 44 ......- .5 inch loss

Waist: 45 ......... -1 inch loss

Hips: 52 ......no loss

Thighs: L-25/R-26 ....... -1 inch lost on each

Calves: 16 ....... -.5 lost on each

So 7.5 inches lost combined.

I know if I could of took inches lost for my face there would be a big difference. My face shows my weight loss before anything and I guess they way it looks moves to my arms and legs and hopefully my stomach and hips are next..lol

Well here's the eats for today:

B:
1 Carbmaster yogurt and coffee
splash of hwc
1 stevia packet

L:
Salad and left over chicken meatballs.
Green Tea

I usually don't eat lunch or have a late breakfast/lunch, but since it's saturday and the kids are home for the weekend I guess I better feed myself too..lol

D:
BBQ Ribs w/ homemade bbq sauce
Salad

I need to go walk over about 4 blocks to a nutritional store they have here and get some essentials. The store is like netrition but doesnt carry EVERYTHING like the website. I can find what i need though.

I totally forgot about the benefits of CO. I used it frequently when I was LC'n back in late 2009 and was showing nice drops almost daily. I ran across a post in the main lobby yesterday and reminded me that this is a must.

Just a spoonful in my coffee daily works...but I more so want to make some coconut bark. Easy way to get in a quick serving. I need to get some more flax and a few other things.

Well off for late lunch........

Last edited by MissG; 09-15-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Old 09-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #1105
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hugs!!! I've been out of town all weekend and haven't kept update on my LCFs. Hope you're doing well! I'll be back later when I have more time
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #1106
Major LCF Poster!

Way to go Liv! I was off again today. My son is sick and I am still having back problems. I have got to go in tomorrow though. I have been going in each day and making sure nothing pressing was scheduled but I have got to make up some billable hours.

I am still on plan for the most part. The weight did go up over the weekend though (guess that steroid shot kicked in). Today's weight was 189.6... Today I have had cheese and pepperoni for lunch and then for dinner 4 eggs, 3 slices of bacon and 2 link sausages....Kind of overate there, huh???

Hope you are having a great day
Old 09-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #1107
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslatte View Post
Hugs!!! I've been out of town all weekend and haven't kept update on my LCFs. Hope you're doing well! I'll be back later when I have more time
Hey luv!! I'm glad you had a blast on your Birthday Weekend!! I'll stop over on yourside and catch up soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Way to go Liv! I was off again today. My son is sick and I am still having back problems. I have got to go in tomorrow though. I have been going in each day and making sure nothing pressing was scheduled but I have got to make up some billable hours.

I am still on plan for the most part. The weight did go up over the weekend though (guess that steroid shot kicked in). Today's weight was 189.6... Today I have had cheese and pepperoni for lunch and then for dinner 4 eggs, 3 slices of bacon and 2 link sausages....Kind of overate there, huh???

Hope you are having a great day
I'm sorry your back is still hurting you. I think my Sunday's food can beat yours lol......I over ate all day on LC food. You still did great keeping to this woe. The steriod weight will come off soon....just stick with what you know works for you. Did you get to work today? I hope your son Is feeling better too.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #1108
Major LCF Poster!

I'm Here, Finally......

Well the last 2 days have been very hard keeping my head with this woe. I am proud that I have stuck to it none the less. Even though today's weight is up again a lb, I'm pretty sure it was from eating too much sodium and it will be down again soon.

Like I said I had a hard 2 days and I would like to put down what my 2 day's food's were.

Sunday: 9-16-12

Started the morning ok and boredom set in and well I ate ....and ate...and ate....all LC food's but still it was a highly upped carb and cal day.

Breakfast:

1 carbmaster yogurt (2 carbs shared with zoe)
3 eggs fried in butter w/ a small amount of shredded cheese on top
6 pieces of bacon

Snack:
porkrinds
1 carbmaster yogurt (4)
1 24 oz bottle of crystal light water mix

Lunch:
Canned Chicken w/mayo and shredded cheese
Porkrinds to dip in the chicken salad
1 24 oz of water

I was pretty much full off that but began getting a migraine thereafter and took 2 tylenols. Headache lasted the rest of the night and super drained me.

Snack while making dinner:
Antipasto Salad (meats/cheese/olives/green olives/bellpeppers from grocery deli do not know the carb count for this) so good....but I think this and dinner was my bloat culprit......again soo good I couldn't stop eating it.

Dinner:
Flat out pizza's (6carbs for the wrap)
lc homemade pizza sauce (4)
sausage
pepperoni
mushroom (2)
mozza cheese on toasted Flat out.

I drank another 24oz water and succumbed to a Diet Dr Pepper.

Went to bed early and felt swollen.....blugh.....

Total for the day I would round up to being close to 30-40 carbs. All the other totals i'm sure were out of control.

Was up a lb on Monday 9-17-18 to 244.4

Monday's eats:

3 hardboiled eggs w/mayo
1 atkins chocolate shakes (2carbs)
Greentea and water

S:
2 Cream Cheese clouds (linda Sue's recipe) 2 carbs each (4)
Water

L:
2 Cream Cheese Clouds (4)
1 carbmaster (4)
Water Water Water......

Started getting a headache again and realized that the reason prolly was that I had not had any caffeine since Saturday. I had ran out of coffee filters and forgot to grab some. So I had the S/O run and get me a Coffee at the coffee shop and that kicked that headache out quick. Likely the reason for the migraine on Sunday too.

I had read about the cream cheese clouds on Saturday on the Main Lobby and wanted to try them . They are really good. I just feel they maybe need to be made and eaten with control..lol.....I kinda overate them yesterday.

Dinner:
Zuchinni Casserole (10)
Salad

S:
1 Carbmaster (4)
2 cream cheese clouds ( 4....tooo many at this point lol)
Water

Roughly 32 carbs for the day and the majority of it from those cream cheese clouds. I can tell I have kicked myself out of ketosis since all the lil tell tale signs are gone.

Went to sleep by 10pm because I knew my head was not in control and I wanted to keep snacking. ...

Weight today 9-18-12: 244.2

Not much of a loss but considering that I ate a whole bunch of cream cheese clouds yesterday and the major eating I did on Sunday that number could be worse.

Today I woke up with absolutely no hunger surprisingly...Wierd and still feel swollen. Working on getting that bloat off.

Breakfast:
Coffee (yay coffee filters)
Water....water......water.....

Lunch:
1 atkins choco shake (2)
Grean tea and water

S:
1 cream cheese cloud (only letting myself have one today)

Dinner:

Chicken fillets
Left over zuchinni casserole as a side dish

Well off to get homework going with the lil one ........
Old 09-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #1109
Major LCF Poster!

Has anyone had any experience with the Stillman's Plan? I have read a few things here and there but it doesnt seem any different than eating ZC with a few exceptions in allowing for some cottage cheese and other stuff. Well I take that back, I guess there are a few varieties of plans to go by.

One plan states you can basically eat within reason anything except for higher carb fruits and veggies and of course flour and wheat products. You can drink skim milk but have no AS.

One plan looks almost low carb and the other ZC if you want to do a quick fat flush it seems.

A bit confusing. I was reading some of the regular plan and thought to myself I would just gain weight being allowed to eat those types of things. Eghh...To each their own....Although I wouldnt mind doing a egg/meat fast for 2-3 days.

Anyways......I should be happy....I'm losing inches even though I am not dropping pounds. I have to remember the first week I started buckling down is when I lost my first initial 8lbs of "excess water" bloat. So everything really since last week is true weight lost., even if it's been a back and forth 2-4 lbs since the 8th.

INCHES CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!

Well there is my rant for the night.....lol.....

Good night!

Last edited by MissG; 09-18-2012 at 11:26 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #1110
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Everyone.......

Getting a bit discouraged as I continue on this woe. Weight is not going down even though I am following LC 100%.

Although I am not craving anything carby, have had any slip ups or binges (which I am notorious for doing ) I am annoyed that I am not losing...lol.

I know, Patience is a virtue right?

I am very proud of my hun buns for staying commited and focused. HE is the one doing awesome at this point and is now 10 lbs down since the 9th. His stomach especially has gone down and face is slimming down.

He also is making sure to drink enough water to stay hydrated at work. Much better than I am at it. He see's the changes and wants to continue to see the results.

This morning I weighed in at 245 even. Again up another lb even though I don't feel it. As a matter of fact, My clothes I have one today make me feel super slim ..lol..even though the scale is reflecting otherwise.

To note, My bmi stated I am down a few more points from last saturday's ratios, So There is some change going on.

As always, financial issues has us in a very unwanted corner and we have to make some difficult decisions in the next few days. I hate this, I really do. I wish I had a job and I wish that the S/O had a reliable job and stable income. 2 incomes are always better than 1 and the lack of has put us back in a bind. When we moved to a new house in early Aug. I had just been let go of my job and he was at a different co. When we found this house I was working and our incomes were plenty enough to pay rent, bills and have enough to do what we needed to do after that point. We already made a verbal agreement to the owners and had our move in date at the time I was employed.
So now we are AGAIN back in the hard place. Worry about paying our rent or moving. I really need some stability, my whole family does.

Well there is my rant......a never ending story.

Off to get the kiddos......