Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #961
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
You are doing great! Hang in there. For me TOM does crazy things to my weight the week before and I tend to lose during while miserable. I had a footlong chili cheese coney for lunch with no bun and thrn for dinner had a tbone anf cauliflower which was surprisingly good. I tweaked the whole vaulifloer recipe and could have ate the whole head and i am reallynot a cflower fan.
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #962
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
mmmmm a chili cheese coney dog....sounds good!! I read what you wrote on the other post about being up now 3lbs for the week. Since you are working out you can def. gain muscle lbs and be dropping inches drastically. You said that you had curves take measurements. When are you going to be rechecked. I bet you've lost inches. Are your clothes fitting looser?

Ok well today is day 7 *SQUEEE*...lol. I know I must sound like im a dork! I feel good..Havent wieghed yet....will in a bit.

I see a BIG difference in my face, Big difference!!! I dont feel so bloated anymore and I have so much energy. It doesnt help much when Im an insomniac but Ive just been taking melatonin over a sleep aid so that worked better at getting me off to sleep without bieng overly groggy the next day. I was taking 3mg before and it wasnt working so I upped it to 6 mg and im good to fall asleep in about 45mins.

I made the "white castle casserole" last night for dinner. It came out good but I think I added tooooo many onions and once cooked down it became a slimey texture. Still overall I was pleased and the kids like it too. I didnt make the linda sue recipe but Im going to try that the next time. If I had extra eggs and hwc I would of done it that way.

I was able to get some eggs last night after the fact....so today Im going to have an egg day with tons of fluids.

Tomorrow is my friday-friday first week weigh in. I will post my ugly beginning weight as well. I Don't know if im that excited by the thought of weighing in just yet....but i definitly feel a difference in myself and for what its worth thats enough for me right now.

Im trying to not let my "bounce window" get to me....

I need to get a measuring tape....as soon as I can get around to getting one.

I will post later....off to make some eggs.

Last edited by MissG; 08-25-2011 at 08:00 AM..
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #963
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Liv! I have to do measurements next week at Curves. Some of my clothes are starting to fit a little looser -- and I was also starting to notice a difference --- but this week my abdomen feels distended and I really don't feel very good... hoping to fix that over the weekend.

I am hoping you are pleasantly surprised by the Friday weigh in! I am pretty confident you will be. In any event, get a tape measure or find a pair of pants or something that are one size smaller than what you currently wear and use those as a "guide" as to your progress. I know I have 3 or 4 different sizes of jeans in my closet right now

I have not tried the white castle casserole yet. The next two nights I will be at football games so I won't be cooking dinner -- but I am thinking of doing "hobo" dinners for Saturday. I am going to put potatoes in for DS and DH and then maybe a turnip slice to substitute for potatoes in mine. I have some chicken and some ribs in the freezer that I need to use up and then I need to go to the grocery store. I am thinking I may do some of the "oopsie" rolls and make a chicken salad or something to eat for lunch next week. Lunch is kind of hard on me because it is so tempting just to go through a drive through.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #964
Major LCF Poster!

Oye Tara....my jean sizes jumped drastically! I was in denial to the point that i wouldnt even buy clothing (that an lack of funds to do so) so my jeans are all from when I was smaller. Ranging from size 16/20. I kid you not.....the one pair of crop pants I purchased in June are a size 24...and those mugs were/are tight on me to the point that I felt/feel I couldnt breath. So that says alot as too how much I need to lose. When those crop pants fall off me I will be estatic. When I can fit in my old jeans I will be screaming from the roof....lol.....

My soon to be 13 yr is taller then me and is a very large frame. She has some weight to lose but its almost proportioned well. I gave her all my really good clothing from when I was at my lowest figuring she neede it more then I do and what use is it for me to hoard clothing that Im not wearing right now. I kept some jeans that are forever old to me and always there through thick and thin.

Point here is I cannot wait to get back to my old size. I am even looking forward to getting to the 220's that's when I know I can start wearing my clothes again.

I have to invest in a measuring tape. But I think im going to have my daughter do a before picture so I can track progress.

.................................................. ..

So are you still having tummy issues? have you tried a tea called smooth move? It works overnight if you brew 2 bags to 8oz of water. great way to get things moving.

I need to all kinds of kitchen gadgets to get back in the low carb woe. Its a pain in the butt to whip up oopsie rolls by hand. They dont come out the same as when you use a electric whip. Chicken salad or making a sandwhich could help you for lunches!

Last edited by MissG; 08-25-2011 at 09:44 AM..
Old 08-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #965
Major LCF Poster!

I meant to do my personal weight this morning for fat/bmi/water measurements but after getting moving and already having breakie Its looks like I wont be. I also only had about 3.5 hrs sleep so that never looks good.

Egg day today as I mentioned.

SO far today I have had

Coffee
water
3 egg scramble
I did add 3 small slices of deli ham into the eggs and spinkled it with cheese

I will have 1 hb egg for snack

lunch will be 2 hb eggs sliced in half and smeared with mayo and a drop of a-1 sauce. That tastes yummy!

another egg for mid day snack

Dinner will be an omelet w/cheese and a dallop of sourcream.

I know its not exactly strictly egg but it will do.

Plus of course drinking some more coffee and Iced tea and water throughout the day
Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #966
Major LCF Poster!

I agree -- a handheld mixer is an essential for me. I also like my little blender. I think you can get them both for under $10 at Wal-Mart or Target. Otherwise, I don't really have a lot of gadgets. The ones that I have had in the past, I have given away or put in the attic because I never really used them. I would love to get one of those Kitchen Aide mixers but can't make myself spend $200 on it! Even if DH bought it as a gift I would probably feel guilty everytime I got it dirty!

I had a KFC grilled chicken breast for lunch and am working on my 2nd Diet DP. I think for dinner I am going to stop by a BBQ place and just get a half pound of sliced beef or sausage and eat that on the way to the game.

I have had 2 20 oz crystal lites and am working on my 2nd Diet DP ... Not sure I am going to be able to handle the totally soda-free challenge next week!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #967
Major LCF Poster!

Good going tara with the dp's. At least your getting your water in between the soda's.

I have to go grocery shopping this weekend for some things.....I have to remind myself to put down crystal light....

They have 2 stores out here ( prolly else where) called The Dollar Tree and The 99cent store and they always have sf koolaid singles, crystal light packets, arizona tea and wylers (sp).........

It's a great way to get my daily fluids in.

I also need to get the things to make eggcreams....those are a great way to get a meal thats fast, esp. if you dont feel like eating. Does anyone else feel that way, some days you just dont feel like chewing?? lol...maybe its just me.

Im looking forward to getting my weeks total loss tomorrow. Although I know Im still going to be in my bounce window Im pretty confident that I can be out of it by the end of my 14 day induction!! WOO WOOOOO

Monday starts 2 different challenges! There is plenty going on that will keep me on track and steadily losing!!

Feeling pretty good....just trying to get my 13yr old on track too with this. Shes gained some weight since becoming a "woman" and although she holds her weight well, she is aware that she's about 25lbs over her ideal wieght and acknowledges it. She is very large boned and already hovering over me and Im almost 5'8. It's wierd at times.

I did an all egg day today........went pretty good....but by dinner time all I could think about was a big ol' grilled rib eye steak and grilled zuchinni! I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow.

So my day consisted of consuming 10 eggs ......

3 scrambled eggs for brk.

4 as egg salad (shared with my lil one)

3 fried eggs for dinner.

Ok......I'll check in tomorrow.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:43 AM   #968
Major LCF Poster!

Liv: I need to pay a trip to the grocery store as well. I HATE the grocery store! We do have a Dollar Tree close to us and I need to run by there and stock up on a few things as well. I don't necessarily have days where I don't want to "chew" so much as I have days where I absoultely want nothing to do with meat....

My goal for this weekend is to get my room and my son's old room cleaned up and get my TV set up in his old room so that I can do the shred video in there starting on the 1st. I plan to do it in the mornings and if I do it in the LR then it will wake him up.... Gotta remember to set my alarm about 45 minutes earlier (so I can hit the snooze at least once)
Old 08-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #969
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Tara!!! Sounds like a good plan........I really need to find a dvd player I want to join in on the 30ds.

Ok here's my friday-friday stats for the first week.

When Tara (Lawmom) wrote to me about 2 weeks ago and tried to give me some encouraging words, I thought all was hopeless. I felt like I couldnt get in the mind set to even start this again. It was just easier to keep "feeding" my depression which of course is a vicious cycle.

Well Tara was not taking no for an answer!! lol....She wrote me again last week and I really had to see that this wasnt her just reaching out to me, she was making me wake up and see what was really going on with me. I think that was tuesday or wednesday last week.

Wednesday I weighed myself and was shocked. I thought I was lower then what the scale said. Oh well damage done it really was a slap in the face!

I realized that if I do not get my Sh#* together I could chance being 300#'s by the end of the year!! Well hell no, the scale stops there! I woke up friday morning and that was it!! I just started....this is something you just do....you can't just wait and push it off or you will start creeping up. I read somewhere that " denial is avoidance" or vice versa..lol....meaning If I keep denying that its a problem I am avoiding this whole situation.

Here are the numbers.....

I keep referencing to my "bounce window" that is my ever fluctuating wieght for this entire year of 255-265. As you will see below, I was wayyyy over my bounce window/comfort zone.

Wed. 8/17......274

Induction Start Fri..... 8/19 - 271.8

1st week of induction loss results 8/26......262.4

for a loss of 9.4lbs this week.

I'm still in my bounce window....but I will get past that! I promise myself!

Today's eats so far is a cheeseburger patty. I'm hoping to have a nice ribeye steak and zuchinni for dinner tonight.

Monday's will be my new weigh in days from now on.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #970
Major LCF Poster!

I am so happy you are back and you started back with a vengeance!! xoxo Tara
Old 08-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #971
Major LCF Poster!

Yes, I am on an extreme mission!! lol......

Im so tired today......Sucks!
Old 08-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #972
Major LCF Poster!

Hi there! I am tired and depressed today -- not happy about my "babies" leaving to go out of state. Scale was at 193.2 today which is down but I still don't see what it was that made me gain essentially 3 pounds overnight this past week and so my official weight for the week was up ...

I did my measurements at Curves on Friday and am ready to post them and my weight on Monday morning. I am NOT ready for the no-soda challenge though!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #973
Major LCF Poster!

D#10op

It must be hard to see them go. You are very fond of your daughter and grand baby! How fare away from you are they moving? I cant wait to see you post your progress Monday!

I was soooo tired yesterday, literally no energy all day long. If I could have I would of just slept all day. It was almost a depressed feeling....I have no clue why. Then I thought that maybe I was getting sick. I went to sleep by midnight but still tossed and turned til about 2ish. I hate insomnia.....combined with the feeling of tiredness.

Slept in today though and I feel better. I was hoping on having a nice grilled ribeye last night but I had no appetite whatsoever so I just had a bowl of chicken eggdrop soup.

Tonight I will have my steak...yummm and grilled zuchinni.....Im ready for it now.....

Also down another Lb from yesterday.....Nice!!!

There is so much natural disaster going on right now, its nuts. From hurricane Irene to this possible Tornado In the Jersey area. Out here its 106 degrees of humidty, thunderstorms and possible hail. Its just nuts!!!

Well I;ll check in later!!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #974
Major LCF Poster!

They are going to cover the Hurricane Irene area -- so moving totally across country from me ... Don't know how long they will be gone ... I am going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving for vacation and that may be the next time I get to see them

I am making Hobo packs for dinner tonight ... First time to make them and I am hoping the family approves. Basically just mini meatloafs cooked in individual foil packswith the potatoes (for family members) and onions on top ... We will see how thaey turn out...

I am feeling pretty tired myself today...
Old 08-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #975
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Louieswife
Stats: 237/172/140
WOE: Atkins 72
Hi, Olivia..I'm glad you are back with a vengence. i have been depressed lately and not following my food closley so of course i have put more back on...I am going to try to start again on Monday and hopefully get it right this time. i have gained 20 lbs since Jan which i don't like but i guess it could be worse..you r sooo motivated and your food choices sound so good. i wish I had your drive but I think (hope) I can do this. It is so hard but i want to be healthy and alive for my daughters and husband... The first step is coming back here and helping each other, so here i am. we can do this...pray for my family in Virginia Beach...Hope they come out of this storm with limited damage. i went through hurricane Andrew in 1992 and believe me it was NOT a party...Talk to you soon.. i am happy you are back Barb
Louieswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #976
Major LCF Poster!

Barbara!!!!

I'm so happy to see you here!! I hoped to see you soon and your I'm glad you stopped by! I was very depressed too when I decided to just get my arse back in gear and do this. I couldnt eat another days worth of crap and the fact that I thought I was lower then what the scale read was such a reality check. I know it seems you cannot fathom focusing on this woe, but you just said it perfectly, you want to be there for your husband and daughters. They would want you to do so too, for you! I'm here for you as you were there for me for months too!!

We can do this together, I will help you! My prayers are with your family!
Old 08-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #977
Random LC WIT-let

Gallery: jessienevins0314
Stats: 254/238/199 (first goal - to be in ONEderland)
WOE: Low carb-ish
Start Date: Start 10/2009... trying to stay OP often!
wtg on the weight loss miss g!!!

im glad the melatonin is helping you sleep... i take it every night. it works better for me than anything, even rx ive taken.

i really need to get back op Im seeing your stats and want to see mine drop as well. i get paid thursday and want to go grocery shopping, LC style! I keep jumping between 245 and 250 - eating normally. this time around i need to cut out nuts, and so much cheese (gonna be hard, i love my cheese, lol). Im so glad to see you so happy! 9 lbs is awesome!!
Losing for myself, our future, and TTC miracle #1
jessienevins0314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #978
Random LC WIT-let

PS - The weather here is AWFUL as well... it was 104 last week, and with the sun, no breeze, and humidity... its SERIOUS.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #979
Major LCF Poster!

Day #11op

Hey Jess!! Good to see you!

It's been a long 11 days but ive stuck to my guns.....I;m emotionally not very happy today.....just crap over this weekend...and today I'm not liking myself. I can't even look at myself in the mirror right now. I feel sad.

Anyways.......

Today's eats....

Breakfast:

4 scrambled eggs/1 hotdog

Dinner:

2 cheeseburger pattie w/mayo and a few drops of steak sauce

1 egg halved with a smear of mayo

Well just reporting in for the day..........
Old 08-29-2011, 05:47 AM   #980
Junior LCF Member

Good morning ladies. Here we go again. This weekend was a complete bust but I wasn't going to start until this morning. I try to keep thing really simple during induction so here goes. This is pretty much every day.
B- 4oz V8 juice 2 hb egg w mayo, 1 cup coffee w splenda & cream
s- 1oz cheese
l-sliced ham ( about 3 oz) roll up w/ cheese
d- 1 hamburger pattie w/ cheese
1 gallon of water ( I love water)
so hopefully I won't b too hungry. I do well until the weekend and then the Captain (Morgan) gets the best of me. LOL..Liv you have been doing so great. 11 days sticking to this so far is awsome and 9 lbs down (WOW)..My goal is to lose 30 lbs and not get so lazy once I get close to goal. The scale was NOT nice this morning and it was a huge wake up call because I passed the threshold I swore I would never be again. I gave all my bigger clothes away and I refuse to buy more so I don't have a choice but to finish what I started. I don't want to look like an encased sausage anymore. We can do this.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #981
Major LCF Poster!

#12op

Yay Barbara your back!!!

I use to love me some Captain too back in the day. My combo was grape cran/captain w/a splash of lime. Now I cant even fathom having a drink of that. I think I over did it ...lol. Your menu looks great!! Just stay focused and of course come check in as much as possible. Weekends are bad for me too...not that I will slip up, but that the kids are home and meals/snacks are going on all day. Its easier when they are at school and I can stay as far away from the kitchen as possible...lol.

Encased sausage.......hahahaha....Yah, Im over that look!

Well I was about to make some eggs and pan fry 2 hotdogs when I took a looksie at the package.

Not even thinking about it over the weekend I had 2 on Saturday BBQ'd and 2 yesterday pan fried. So here I am looking at the Ballpark hotdog package and realize that I per 1 contains 550grams of Sodium and 4carbs each. Thats alot of salt as I am very salt sensitive. Not just that its 4carbs each!! I may of just found the reason for my retention stall the last 2days. Well that and Tom's on the way in. blugh.....well glad I saw that instead of eating them again today.

Well as mentioned I am up a lb yesterday and today @262. Since tom's on the way in Im not really expecting much of a loss until after.

When I was writing above to Barbara, I realized another trigger food for me. Zuchinni! The are so yummy grilled.....but after having them on saturday I noticed that by the evening I was wanting to eat again and in general was in the kitchen swearing I was going to find something to stuff my face with.......NOPE! It wouldnt have happened either way but I am glad that I think I found another trigger food. I will still have it but I dont know maybe it was just coincidental that I was hungry again that night....

Earlier that day I made some blueberry tea popsicles sweetened with stevia. So I had 1 and I was good.

Eats so far:

Tea
Coffee
4 egg scramble with cheese
1/2 bratwust sausage (1c,260sodium)<-------way better then 4carb,550

Working on my water today to flush out this bloat. I feel it and I see it...not cute.

Oh on a nice side note....I tried on my Ugly 24's and I can button them and they are flush against my skin instead of bieng a roll hanging over! that's awesome...I wish I had a measuring tape...

YAY

Ok bbl..........

Last edited by MissG; 08-29-2011 at 10:04 AM..
Old 08-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #982
Junior LCF Member

Liv- I wouldn't worry too much about the one lb..you have been doing so good and you know its just water. You def need to measure since ur in smaller pants. I remember I would get so discouraged when the scale wouldn't move for weeks ( I obsessivly weigh every day, sometimes twice LOL) it seemed but my clothes would be looser. I don't eat alot of hot dogs but when I do its usually nathans or sabats. I have never checked the carb count but I'm sure it has some cause its processed. So far I've stayed with my food choices and not hungry which is good. I'm not much of a veg person so I get mine in by drinkung V-8. I wonder if thats cheating. It doesn't have any carbs???? Do you take vitamins and supplements? I take a multi and extra cal, mag, vit d and fish oil every day. I noticed more leg cramps if I don't take mag & pottasium. Hopefully TOM will leave me by tomorrow so the bloat will finally goooo. I noticed the older I get the worst it gets but I refuse HRT so I just have to deal...I am not looking forward to the induction headache I always get but I def like not feeling hungry... Hope you have a great carb free day...onward and downward Keep up the good work
Old 08-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #983
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissG View Post
Day #11op

Hey Jess!! Good to see you!

It's been a long 11 days but ive stuck to my guns.....I;m emotionally not very happy today.....just crap over this weekend...and today I'm not liking myself. I can't even look at myself in the mirror right now. I feel sad.

Anyways.......

Today's eats....

Breakfast:

4 scrambled eggs/1 hotdog

Dinner:

2 cheeseburger pattie w/mayo and a few drops of steak sauce

1 egg halved with a smear of mayo

Well just reporting in for the day..........
you too Liv! Sounds like youre doing good eating... sorry youre not feeling good emotionally... i know that feeling. been a hard past week for me too . You may not like yourself, but girl... as soon as you get down to your first goal, and you fit in those clothes you want to, youll be cheering and crying youll be so happy!! i got down to 217 when i started oct 09 - i think you and i were doing it together at that time - and now im back up to 248 as of this morning... im SOOO mad at myself and depressed too. I have to go LC shopping thursday. Thursday starts my first day of induction and i AM doing this!! Ill report back to you Saturday - Im off thursday and friday, and almost two years later still have no internet at home - TG for my android, LOL.... idk if you still have me on your yahoo messenger, but you can IM me if you want to anytime jessicadblalock is my UN. I want to get back into a size 13 eventually... im a 20 now. 18 if im lucky and the brand runs big. im only 26, and havent had children yet. i have high BP and need to lose for a healthy pregnancy and better chances of conceiving. I cant think of a better reason for me to want to lose weight!! I guess when you get sad... just think of all the reasons youre doing this, ya know?? IDK. Im not a good one to talk - ive been up and down so much.

Your food sounds great today - im hungry now, lol...
Old 08-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #984
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louieswife View Post
Liv- I wouldn't worry too much about the one lb..you have been doing so good and you know its just water. You def need to measure since ur in smaller pants. I remember I would get so discouraged when the scale wouldn't move for weeks ( I obsessivly weigh every day, sometimes twice LOL) it seemed but my clothes would be looser. I don't eat alot of hot dogs but when I do its usually nathans or sabats. I have never checked the carb count but I'm sure it has some cause its processed. So far I've stayed with my food choices and not hungry which is good. I'm not much of a veg person so I get mine in by drinkung V-8. I wonder if thats cheating. It doesn't have any carbs???? Do you take vitamins and supplements? I take a multi and extra cal, mag, vit d and fish oil every day. I noticed more leg cramps if I don't take mag & pottasium. Hopefully TOM will leave me by tomorrow so the bloat will finally goooo. I noticed the older I get the worst it gets but I refuse HRT so I just have to deal...I am not looking forward to the induction headache I always get but I def like not feeling hungry... Hope you have a great carb free day...onward and downward Keep up the good work
I do the SAME thing!! Im a horribly obsessive weigher!

I take a prenatal multi vitamin (not prego, but TTC, and doc wants me to take it in case I DO get pregnant), I take 3 fish oil a day, extra Folic Acid (again, the "in case I get pregnant")... is there any other good ones that ARENT in the MV to take while LCing?
Old 08-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #985
Major LCF Poster!

Jessie.....

Yes I am looking forward to bieng able to fit my jeans again! I will be jumping up and down....even thinking about makes me excited...lol.

lol......girl you can hear how much you want to conceive. Get back in gear and with your body running more effeciently you have a better chance of having your lil bambino/bambina!!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #986
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone! Good to see you posting again Jessie! You can do this

Hi Liv! Sorry your spirits are down ... My DD arrived safely and are now just waiting to find out where their actual "assignment" will be...

I was playing around in the kitchen and combined parts of a 2 minute pound cake recipe and a chocolate almond bark recipe and ended up with a mini chocolate "lava" cake. It was pretty good -- could only eat half though. I used 3 Tbs Coconut Oil; 2 Tbs Cocoa (unsweetened); 1 egg; 1/4 tsp almond extract; liquid stevia and about 1 tbsp erythritol; and 1/4 c almond flour then microwaved for 1.5 minutes and dumped out of the bowl and microwaved again 30 seconds.... I am not a big chocolate lover but I was craving something chocolatey tonight.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #987
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Jessie.....

Yes I am looking forward to bieng able to fit my jeans again! I will be jumping up and down....even thinking about makes me excited...lol.

lol......girl you can hear how much you want to conceive. Get back in gear and with your body running more effeciently you have a better chance of having your lil bambino/bambina!!
lol, YES!! hubby and ive been married for only a year and a half, but weve been bf and gf and lived together since 3/2004 We actually got married last year on our 6 year anniversary . my best friend is 6 months pregnant right now, unplanned, and its SOO hard . I love her, but i would LOVE to be pregnant with her at the same time! I also have a fertility condition called PCOS thats making it harder... AND the higher the weight, the harder its going to be also (my TOM is off), so we never even know WHEN to try most of the time. bestie is having bambino, so hoping for bambina when the time comes . WELL, hopefully being back here with you guys, will help me stay OP.

I have a pair of torn / distressed old navy jeans - size 18 (small 18! ) that i am SO looking forward to being able to get into again and show off, hehe!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #988
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Hi everyone! Good to see you posting again Jessie! You can do this

Hi Liv! Sorry your spirits are down ... My DD arrived safely and are now just waiting to find out where their actual "assignment" will be...

I was playing around in the kitchen and combined parts of a 2 minute pound cake recipe and a chocolate almond bark recipe and ended up with a mini chocolate "lava" cake. It was pretty good -- could only eat half though. I used 3 Tbs Coconut Oil; 2 Tbs Cocoa (unsweetened); 1 egg; 1/4 tsp almond extract; liquid stevia and about 1 tbsp erythritol; and 1/4 c almond flour then microwaved for 1.5 minutes and dumped out of the bowl and microwaved again 30 seconds.... I am not a big chocolate lover but I was craving something chocolatey tonight.
hi lawmom! thanks, nice to see you too! how are you??

that recipe sounds SO great! how do you like the almond flour?? ive seen it in stores, but never tried it when i was LCing... i did buy soy flour once, but... no bueno, lol!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #989
Major LCF Poster!

Jessie...as long as your willing to fight for what you heart truely desires ( the baby) you will get it!!

Tara......I'm glad they arrived safe. I read on the other thread about his job. Your right, with the damage from the hurricane who knows how long their stay will be. The lava cake sounds delish!

.................................................. ....

You know what's soooo awesome!!! I have no hunger! Whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

It's almost 6pm here....and I dont know what i'm having for dinner yet. I just thought about dinner only because I read of the lava cake and realized that eating has not crossed my mind. Such a beautiful thing.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #990
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Jessie...as long as your willing to fight for what you heart truely desires ( the baby) you will get it!!

Tara......I'm glad they arrived safe. I read on the other thread about his job. Your right, with the damage from the hurricane who knows how long their stay will be. The lava cake sounds delish!

.................................................. ....

You know what's soooo awesome!!! I have no hunger! Whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!
It's almost 6pm here....and I dont know what i'm having for dinner yet. I just thought about dinner only because I read of the lava cake and realized that eating has not crossed my mind. Such a beautiful thing.
thats the ONE thing i truly love about being on LC! NO HUNGER!

Thanks Liv, that means alot .

Do you still have a FB?? Add me back if you want - www.facebook.com/jblalock0312 - we can kinda support each other come thursday! (ALL of you can add me if youd like )

(if that link doesnt work, just look for me under jessica blalock)