LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #901
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Good Morning Family!!

Today is day 2 of re-induction......I havent weighed this morning due to lack of sleep. Ive noticed over the last few months that I have terrible insomnia....well Ive always have but now I think its been getting worse. So I fought to fall asleep til about 445 or 5am.....then was awaken at 6am so yahhhh YAYYYYY!!!!

Eating breakie right now ......

2 egg omlett w/cheese 1 del taco hot sauce pkt and a dallop of sourcream and bacon

yummmmmmmm......

anyway....gonna work hard on getting 99oz of water in today lol....since my container holds 33oz exactly......

oh yah.....I need to also report that I had a late nite snack of to slices of loch's and cream cheese around 1am..........

that to keep everything accounted for...............

Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #902
Major LCF Poster!

Almost 10 am......SOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!!

Ive had a hardboiled egg for snack and right now I am drinking my coffee w/ stevia and hwc.

Ive had two 12oz tumblers of Iced tea so far...... So almost 33 oz's down...lol. Does Iced tea and coffee count for the first 33oz of liquid?? lol.....I sure the hell hope so.....

Did I mention how tired I am right now....blugh......well im going to keep posting as I need too to stay accountable.

I have to japanese bobtail kitts. that Im tryna find a home for......Hopefully I can find new homes for them soon. They are so cute....but they gotta go!!!

BBL
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #903
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Louieswife
Stats: 237/172/140
WOE: Atkins 72
Hello Olivia, Your ribs sound soooo good. I want some. I have been hovering around 170-172 for about a week now but in all honesty I have not been trying too hard to stick to anything. I started again last Monday but at the same time stopped having my glass of wine everyday and have not smoked... Talk about a triple whammmyyy... Induction, no wine and quit smoking. Anyway I 'm suprised it has gone so well. Today I had 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 ounce of raisins(I know but was hungry and didn't bring enough food to work) 1 ounce almonds and a hamburger patty with cheese. Dinner tonight will be grilled chicken on romaine with blue cheese dressing. I also drank a gallon of water so far but that is not unusual because I love water and thats all I drink. Your food looks good so far, just keep posting and stay focused. You can do this, it gets easier after the first couple of days. We can help each other stay on course.
Louieswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #904
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hope your day goes well! I should boil up some eggs for snacks too, super convenient.
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #905
Random LC WIT-let

Gallery: jessienevins0314
Stats: 254/238/199 (first goal - to be in ONEderland)
WOE: Low carb-ish
Start Date: Start 10/2009... trying to stay OP often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissG View Post
Almost 10 am......SOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!!

Ive had a hardboiled egg for snack and right now I am drinking my coffee w/ stevia and hwc.

Ive had two 12oz tumblers of Iced tea so far...... So almost 33 oz's down...lol. Does Iced tea and coffee count for the first 33oz of liquid?? lol.....I sure the hell hope so.....

Did I mention how tired I am right now....blugh......well im going to keep posting as I need too to stay accountable.

I have to japanese bobtail kitts. that Im tryna find a home for......Hopefully I can find new homes for them soon. They are so cute....but they gotta go!!!

BBL
sounds like your doing great today! wtg!

aww what do they look like? I bet theyre adorable . Im a HUGE cat lover!
jessienevins0314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #906
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Ribs came out deeeeeelish!!!! Ending my first day of re Induction drinking another 33 oz of water......I know it will be about 66oz of water ingested but thats a whole lot more oz of water then Ive had in a few weekds. Tisk Tisk Tisk on me.......

I Joined the Drop it like its hot challenge........challenges always keep me going.....I need to be accountable right now......

Taking this 1 day at a time.......
thats all you can do Youve done this before and i KNOW you can do it again!! thats awesome your drinking so much water! I usually drink quite a bit, like probably 5 16.9 oz water bottles... if i cant find my 64oz jug that is.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #907
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Hello gorgeous. How have you been?
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #908
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Huney how are ya!!! Im so happy to see you here!! Im doing better now.....Hows life been treating you??

Ladies.....last night I wrote a big ol' post...but seeing how LCF posts POOOOOF and dissapear at the wrong hit of a button...I was irriatated and did not feel like typing again.

Well that and I think I had the "FLU" big time yesterday. I was cranky, I had a headache, My body was sooooo agitated....and when that happened....I closed the laptop and walked away. Then to make things more annoying was the fact that as much as was tired, I could not sleep. I took a melatonin at 1130 last night which helped until 130am then I was awake til 4am. Falling asleep after a hot mug of sleepytime.

Well Day 3 of Induction....Feeeling WAYYYYYYYYYYY better!

also..down from 262.2 on Monday to 258.4 today!!! YAY!!! Its been a few weeks since Ive seen 258 lol.....So yes Im happy. One 1lb at a time.......

Off to eat my late breakfast/lunch......omelett and bacon w/avo. or maybe left Taco salad from last night not sure yet...but I will be back to post later.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #909
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Hi Huney how are ya!!! Im so happy to see you here!! Im doing better now.....Hows life been treating you??

Ladies.....last night I wrote a big ol' post...but seeing how LCF posts POOOOOF and dissapear at the wrong hit of a button...I was irriatated and did not feel like typing again.

Well that and I think I had the "FLU" big time yesterday. I was cranky, I had a headache, My body was sooooo agitated....and when that happened....I closed the laptop and walked away. Then to make things more annoying was the fact that as much as was tired, I could not sleep. I took a melatonin at 1130 last night which helped until 130am then I was awake til 4am. Falling asleep after a hot mug of sleepytime.

Well Day 3 of Induction....Feeeling WAYYYYYYYYYYY better!

also..down from 262.2 on Monday to 258.4 today!!! YAY!!! Its been a few weeks since Ive seen 258 lol.....So yes Im happy. One 1lb at a time.......

Off to eat my late breakfast/lunch......omelett and bacon w/avo. or maybe left Taco salad from last night not sure yet...but I will be back to post later.
Glad youre feeling better MissG! And woo hoo on the weight loss! yay!!!!

UGH. I hate that! I cant tell you how many times ive wrote a HUGE post and then POOF, gone. I get grrr too! (lol)

I take Melatonin too - it works really good when I need help sleeping. What mg do you take?? My doc wanted me to take Ambien (I work shift work being a PD Dispatcher) and i told him i didnt want to, so he suggested melatonin since its natural. WOW, what a difference!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #910
Major LCF Poster!

the melatonin is a 3mg but I half it and work up to a whole if I need to. If I take a whole 3mg at once and havent taken it in awhie I have very wierd dreams....lol.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #911
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
the melatonin is a 3mg but I half it and work up to a whole if I need to. If I take a whole 3mg at once and havent taken it in awhie I have very wierd dreams....lol.
Ive been taking it a few years, and your probably NOT going to believe this... but if the shift is REALLY off and I have to be back to work in 7 hours, and CANT sleep... Ive taken 5mg, even 10mg before! (10 is the highest they sell that ive seen). But that makes sense.. hmm... now i know why my dreams have been odd lately, LOL!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #912
Major LCF Poster!

really, it goes that high????? I thought 3 was the highest?? Omigosh if I took a 5mg I would be gone!!!! I thought 3 was alot....well maybe it just puts me in that zone of wanting to close my eyes.....a 5mg would just make my eyes close....lol. Honestly though...last night I almost took a full 3 and still it only knocked me out for an hr n half.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #913
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
really, it goes that high????? I thought 3 was the highest?? Omigosh if I took a 5mg I would be gone!!!! I thought 3 was alot....well maybe it just puts me in that zone of wanting to close my eyes.....a 5mg would just make my eyes close....lol. Honestly though...last night I almost took a full 3 and still it only knocked me out for an hr n half.
Yes maam They sell in 1mg, 3mg, 5mg, and 10mg. I think the only reason ive had to go that high is bc of how long ive been taking it... ugh. shoulda stopped while i was ahead, LOL Im glad you found something that helps you sleep!
Old 06-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #914
Major LCF Poster!

How was your day today MissG?
Old 06-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #915
Major LCF Poster!

Can melatonin cause weight stalls/wieght gain? I figured today i would do a weigh in since i havent weighed since wednesday. I have been OP all week.....drinking at least 70 oz of water not including teas and coffee. Yesterday I did an egg and meat day. I also had flaxmeal faux french toast on thursday night for dinner.

I am back up to 262.4

I for sure thought I would of had a loss.....but a gain...Im really not happy about this right now...but im wondering if takin melatonin tues, wedn,thurs and last night has something to do with it. I just cant sleep and it has helped me.

I dont have a measuring tape right now so there as no way for me to do measurements....All my clothes are looosy stretchy clothes so theres no gaging whether they feel different cause they dont......TOM is not due for another 2 weeks or so....so its not that.....Im just confused. I really am.......I for sure should of had a great loss for the week bieng that im on induction....this is really wierd. Im just gunna continue on......and instead of weighing once a week or or every few days I will do it daily so that I can see my progress and to help me stay accountable. This super suxxxxx................
Old 06-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #916
Major LCF Poster!

I did make chicken soup out of natural homemade chicken stock seasoned with only sea salt, pepper, garlic and onion . I then added shredded chicken and made and egg drop soup out of it. I had that on wednesday and thursday afternoon.

Then out of the remaining shredded chicken thighs I made a small buffalo chicken casserole made of cream cheese, franks red hot and blue cheese crumbles.

Maybe tooo much salt??? I only use seasalt to taste if any.....but franks red hot is salty and I only had a few heaping tbls of that. on thursday. The significant other really liked it.

Im really confused........

maybe it is too much salt.......
Old 06-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #917
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
I did make chicken soup out of natural homemade chicken stock seasoned with only sea salt, pepper, garlic and onion . I then added shredded chicken and made and egg drop soup out of it. I had that on wednesday and thursday afternoon.

Then out of the remaining shredded chicken thighs I made a small buffalo chicken casserole made of cream cheese, franks red hot and blue cheese crumbles.

Maybe tooo much salt??? I only use seasalt to taste if any.....but franks red hot is salty and I only had a few heaping tbls of that. on thursday. The significant other really liked it.

Im really confused........

maybe it is too much salt.......
hey girlie, no the melatonin wouldnt cause weight gain unless your sleeping too much (lol) and not moving or doing anything... umm... im thinking maybe salt to be honest with you. are you still drinking alot of water?? it could be water weight or your bloated from the salt. are you maybe close to TOM? I always gain before from being bloated... hmmm. it sounds like your staying OP so those are the only things i can think of?

Hope youre having a great weekend!

PS - that buffalo chicken casserole sounds yummmmm!

*just read your two weeks away from TOM from post before. Hum. Yeah Id say salt / water.
Losing for myself, our future, and TTC miracle #1

Last edited by jessienevins0314; 06-19-2011 at 04:48 PM..
Old 06-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #918
Random LC WIT-let

PSS (lol) - DONT get discouraged! Youre doing so well! Im glad your continuing on... that's awesome of you and im glad youre in the mindset! Dont make the same mistake I did bc I just ended up gaining 15 lbs back .
Old 06-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #919
Major LCF Poster!

Salt can definitely contribute, Frank and I aren't the best of pals sometimes (but it's sooooo good!!!) Is the melatonin helping you sleep? I think that's one of my issues right now - not enough sleep (or not enough good sleep).

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

Old 06-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #920
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslatte View Post
Salt can definitely contribute, Frank and I aren't the best of pals sometimes (but it's sooooo good!!!) Is the melatonin helping you sleep? I think that's one of my issues right now - not enough sleep (or not enough good sleep).

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

Melatonin is amazing! Ive been using it on and off for years... it really really helps me!

(and I agree - Frank is wonderful... lol)
Old 06-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #921
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Jess!

Hey MissG! How was your day?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #922
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
Hi Jess!

Hey MissG! How was your day?
Hi! How are you?? How's your week going so far??

Miss G, How are you doing??
Old 06-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #923
Major LCF Poster!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #924
Major LCF Poster!

well....im here......

not Lc'ing.....

butttttttttttttt.....

I started walking daily for the last week . Havent weighed since last week but i feel soooooo dang good. When you start looking forward to your walks you know your going in the right direction. tom should be here shortly so im not gunna weigh anytime soon.....

Also my bugets reallllly tight right now so its hard to plan out meals. eggs can get a lil boring and lc eating is not cheap. whatever....excuse maybe....but im doing baby steps right now.

yah....so thats all....
Old 06-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #925
Major LCF Poster!

I'm here to support you in whatever you do! I'll walk with you in spirit!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #926
Random LC WIT-let

Quote:
I'm here to support you in whatever you do! I'll walk with you in spirit!
Agreeing with Miss L, Miss G That's what we're here for! Im thinking of trying weight watchers or something myself, BUT going to give LC one more shot starting Monday

Hope you've both been having a great week!!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #927
Major LCF Poster!

thanx ladies........

tom is here...blugh.....but braved the scales and was 260 ....so with tom bloat im pretty cool with that. Its been really hot out here to walk ........so ive been waiting til 830 at night to walk at least 30-45 minutes ......I missed yesterday cause was i just didnt have the energy.

anyways........im bbq'n for the 4th and am making full carb sides. but i will keep towards just he meats and just taste the sides I make for the fam bam. I found these awesome Johsonville Brautwurst patties im going to cook.....yumm on the grill im sure Brat Patties.

Anyways......Today I was craving bread.....bad bad me....so I had a a sandwhich made with potato bread........yah.....I felt sooo bloated after...ugh. Thats what I get.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #928
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Jess - you too! Hope you have a rockin 4th!

MissG - I like taking walks at night too, helps me 'process' the day somehow and clears my mind for a hopeful restful night of sleep. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #929
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Hi everyone! Been off plan for awhile and am starting over tomorrow. Olivia, we did this together the first time and I would LOVE it if we could work on it together this time as well. You were my motivation Hope all is going well with everyone.
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #930
Major LCF Poster!

Hey! How are things going?