Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Thanx dolls....I didnt even think about that! I started adding alot more vegies in this week so far and will up the fat starting tonight too. I will def be doing more red meats and stay away from anything processed. Hmmmmm now that Im thinking about it , I did one whole week of eating angus beef patties that were really juicy and lost like 3lbs that week. Interesting point. I thought I was eating enough fat...but I do see from all the wrong places.

I so very much apreciate your guys input!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

I'm starting a new challenge tomorrow with some of the girls from thread I participate the most in. Its the 2009 Holiday Challenge. Challenging ourselves to stay strong and keep on path and to go ahead and pass up any no-no's. It will also keep us accountable for exercise.

I went today and did my membership papers to join the YMCA. I have to go back over there and just pay the registration fee and sign another paper and Im in. Can't wait they got an awesome lil gym going and of course the classes. I'm hoping this is what I need to get the fat burning even better.

Day 4 of veggies and to tell you the truth Im feeling a bit heavier and bloated. I will weigh in tomorrow for the week. I'm just hoping that its doesnt show how I really feel, Bloated and heavy.

I had 1 egg for breakfast, 1/2 cup spinach bake and angus burger pattie and tonights dinner will be taco salad.

Yesterday I was visiting the restroom almost all day I hope whooshie has been kind for tomorrows mysterous weight. (I say this cause I have not weighed in a few days since I am tyring to stop bieng such a scale freak)
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Good for you on joining the YMCA. Veggies bloat me as well, espedially broccoli. My menu is basically protein, fat, eggs and lots of water. I've lost 30 pounds eating this way. Occasionally I'll eat green beans or tossed salad. Hopefully you'll register a loss tomorrow.
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #64
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sophieola
Stats: 233/203
WOE: medically supervised low carb, low calorie
Start Date: Oct 8/09
Olivia, keep up the good work...I'm routing for you!
Sophieola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

I'm not liking myself very much today. I really hated myself over the weekend. Damage Control in effect!!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning. Uh oh! What did you do?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

@ tommyswife.......lmao....I at myself into carbmeltdown. Ugh...but hey, its all my doings. I've been going through karma type crap at home. Just deserves and whatnots, I guess I figured just eating will help me. Lol......RIGHT! It's ok. I messed up Im gonna fix it.....it might take a week and half....but Im sure I can be back to at least 207by next week. Lets hope......lol.

How are you doing hun.????? oh and Good mornin'!
Old 11-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm doing well. You'll be alright. Once you figure out what you trigger was to make you want to sabotage and the next time you're confronted with those emotions, find a healthier alternative. It's just water weight.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

OH believe me I know all to well what my sabotaging triggers are!!! lol.....I just wish It didnt get the best of me.

Well Day 1 back OP. Feeling better already. Was non stop in the restroom, but its ok. Let's get this whooshie started !! lol.......Im such a dork. and look my moods even better. lmao.......

So this morning I had:

2 eggs
1 hamburger pattie
2oz of cheddar
1 20oz Vidration Energy
10 oz of Coffee,HWC and splenda

Water....Water.Water........I drank about 80oz of water today. That is whole lotta. I'm working on another 20oz right now.

Lunch I had a cheese stick *not to hungry after morning*

Dinner:

Rotisserie chix
Cut up Romaine Lettuce w/blue cheese
Green Beans

Snack:

6oz of coffee HWC splenda

I'm hoping that fridays weigh in will show a lesser me again. lol. No More Sabotaging Me!!!!!!

Tomorrow is baby girls 2nd Bday. Wow...how time flies. She's growing so fast, learning so much and I keep thinking back to when I was in the hospital having her. How cutie patootie she was and awwww all the sweet lil babyness that she is no more...lol. Oh yah that baby smell....I miss that too. She's all Miss Independent Now. That's ok.......She tells me when she needs to be babied. Like how shes lying right next to me knocked out. Head on my shoulder. So sweet.

Awwwww.......I think Im gonna tear up!!!!

Ok everyone......That was my awwww moment!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Low Carb
Stats: 256/217/215/213/210/ 270 :(
WOE: Low Carb under 30 per day
Start Date: June 2009
AWWWW!!!!!!
Low Carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

They grow up so quickly. My little lady turned 10 in August. Hubby wants another one. Uh, no way! I'm getting too old to have more babies.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

lol......Yup and when I think about it, EVEN REMOTELY think about I snap right back out of it!!!!! Pregnancy did a number on me ...Me and THAT condition do not mix. Im not trying to get TOXEMIA again! nope..........
Old 11-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

so as of yesterdays weigh in damage from the weekends out of control carb binge I was at 224.

Today after a yesterdays 1 day OP of clean eating and fluid replenishment and plentiful restroom whooshie trips, I am at 219. 5 water lbs in 1day.

If only losing like that happened everyday. Everyone would be happy.

8lbs to get to last fridays weigh in. TOM is knocking on my door..lmao...Can you hurry up and get on your way already. If I can just get to last fridays weigh in weigh by this friday...I will be more then grateful!

I have had 8oz of chocolate coffee HWC and splenda.

Some shredded chix from last nites dinner.

Working on 20oz of water/greentea.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #74
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
I hate water weight but at least its not real lbs, I was off plan too, I let everything slip and it eventually came piling down on top of me, now am back to it just like you are you might have slipped but your back at it and thats the main thing, keep trying and you will suceed!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
I hate water weight but at least its not real lbs, I was off plan too, I let everything slip and it eventually came piling down on top of me, now am back to it just like you are you might have slipped but your back at it and thats the main thing, keep trying and you will suceed!

I know.....there are those who just breath LC and BAM their weight is gone! I wish I was one of those...lol. I get to a certain point and it I just get stuck, then I get discouraged then do big damage. Although This is the real Carb binge since I started this (well besides my LC PB cookie mishap,lol) I will not do it again. Its done and over with and I will not sit and mope in it......I mean who's fault is it....??? MINE! so....I am only human.....everyone is. To bad its so easy to regain all the long weeks efforts like in a sec right!

Ohs well.........Speaking of real lbs...Im kinda wondering what real damage I did. I guess I will find out once Im all out of water to let go. lmao. Hopefully its not that much.

Carbs seriously are DEVILISH! 13lbs in 2 days....How does one manage that...lol. Oh just individuals who are ALLERGIC TO CARBS...lol.

Ugh...Im getting itchy just thinkin bout it......
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
so as of yesterdays weigh in damage from the weekends out of control carb binge I was at 224.

Today after a yesterdays 1 day OP of clean eating and fluid replenishment and plentiful restroom whooshie trips, I am at 219. 5 water lbs in 1day.

If only losing like that happened everyday. Everyone would be happy.

8lbs to get to last fridays weigh in. TOM is knocking on my door..lmao...Can you hurry up and get on your way already. If I can just get to last fridays weigh in weigh by this friday...I will be more then grateful!

I have had 8oz of chocolate coffee HWC and splenda.

Some shredded chix from last nites dinner.

Working on 20oz of water/greentea.
WOW!! That is alot of water woman! No wonder you were peeing like a race horse today! Have you run out of toilet paper yet

Glad to see you OP

See you guys in the morning. Good night!
SquadLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

@ Squadleader.........yah seriously right......in and out of the restroom like I was preggy or something ...lmao.

So here is how today went:

Todays menu:

Breakfast

8oz Coffee HWC splenda
Shredded chix
Water

Snackie/lunch:

More chix

6oz coffee HWC splenda

Dinner:

Carnitas
Salad
Vanilla Chai Tea w/tlbs HWC

of course water throughout.

Not whooshing as much as yesterday...We will see if the scale moves again in the morning.

Spent the afternoon/Evening with my sister. Showed her some of the ins/outs of this WOE. I think she gets the idea but I told her that unless shes ready to give up the carbs its pointless. She admitted the thought of not eating rice,potatoes or bread isnt such a great thought even though she knows that it is benefical.

Oh I finally bought some of the flavored syrup.

Da Vinci Chocolate & Torino Vanilla

Albertsons didnt have much of a selection, I figured that will do for right now. Can't wait to try the vanilla in my morning coffee. I wish they had pumpkin, peppermint and gingerbread on store shelves. All those flavorings would taste so good for holiday coffee.

I wonder if I could hunt some down in the area. lol....that'd be nice.

Welllllllllllll I'm pooped lol...........todays been a long day. The time change has def. thrown me off. Imma get ready for bed...oh yah...that sounds good!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:12 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Just had to post these beautiful girls of mine!

Look at me....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I love my curlers!!! Had to put a funny pic up....gotta keep it on the humorus side! teehee....

just wanted to share a few pics of my girlies from halloween. I know completely off topic.....but looking at them makes me smile....and I'm vibing on that right now.

Daisia doing 80's Rock/Glam...lol....I tried to remember how it was. lol...

and my zozey girl.......my pretty kitty........

Ok....Im gettin some sleep now. lol....its 4am.........dang ketosis.......gives you energy when your arse should be sleeping. I think..lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Look at me....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I love my curlers!!! Had to put a funny pic up....gotta keep it on the humorus side! teehee....

Ok....Im gettin some sleep now. lol....its 4am.........dang ketosis.......gives you energy when your arse should be sleeping. I think..lol.
Posted on ur other thread...those girls are gorgeous!! Lock them up NOW!

On the energy at night, watch the caffine. Also, what i've been doing is taking melatonin (2.5mg). Most drugstores carry it, also wally world. Does wonders to help me get a decent night's sleep!
SquadLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #80
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
13lbs in 2 days crazy indeed, but then I was up 5lbs in 1 day but 4lbs are back off as of this morning! Hope yours is gone soon too!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

@ Squadleader........You know awhile back I was going to a "diet Dr"....She also gave me the melatonin for mood and calm nerves before bed. I think I should pick some of that up. I always forget those little things. I had Mint Green Tea before bed last nite...that may of been the problem.

@ Tempted........Those pesky lil bloat lbs suck. lol..........Yours are almost gone. I
actually am dropping them faster then I actually expected So not too bad.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Well Ketosis is here......I can feel it. Leaving me with that awesome mouth and bountiful energy. I had a night of restlessness. SUCKED, I was tired but could not sleep. Finally knocked out like at 4:30am tossed and turned and woke up at 9am.

Well Im on Day 3 of OP clean Induction eating. Todays plan is to get at least 100oz of water in. Take a walk later. TOM is here.....YAY now hurry up and leave. lol.

On a very good note. 3 days OP....and scale is saying 214.2!!!!!!!!! Down from 219 yesterday and down from 224 monday. Thats almost 10lbs 3days. I freaken hold onto water bloat like a well.

.................................................. .................

Epiphany:

Sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience

I might just get last weeks weigh in weight back. I feel so much better right now. I have this new want towards this WOE. After getting down on myself, getting over what was bothering me at home and just refocusing those frustrations and negatives into positives has made me realize that I dont need to punish myself for things I have no control over. I dont deserve it, especially sabotaging hard work that takes myself a bit longer to get through.

That is my wise thought for the week.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

I wrote this in another thread....

Todays weather has been wierd. Warm but cloudy at bit muggy, I suppose. Its cooling down right now though.

Had my morning coffee but started moving around and whatnot. So by the time I thought about eating breakfast, that time was long gone.

For lunch I had canned Chicken (0 carb) about 1/2 cup w/mayo

scooped on top of a sargentos sliced cheddar

1tbls of dill/cucumber dip with about 3 cucumber spears.

2 pepperoni slices.

Dinner is going to be Roast Beef with potatoes,carrots, onions and garlic. Cooked in an oven roasting bag. Meat comes out so tender like that. Oh of course I wll not partake in the potatoe part.

I will have a side salad as well.

Been really slackin on my water intake today. I think so far I have had 20oz. Im going to work on another 20oz. So much for my goal of getting at least 100oz in today ...OYE! lmao........

Hope my weight has come down more by the morning .....that would be AWESOME!!!!

.................................................. ........................

Well Didn't get to make the roastbeef afterall...I was missing a few ingredients so I will make it tomorrow. I ended up having a Angus hamburger pattie with a slice of cheese and cucumber spears.

Still working on my water consumption.....
Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #84
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Your babies are so pretty. OMGosh! You're gonna have trouble on your hands.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 211 this morning.......back to last fridays weigh in weight on THURSDAY!!!!!!!

That's awesome.......So that was a 3lb loss overnite. So it took me 3 whole days to lose weekend slip up weight. Which I really though It would take me til next week to do.

I also have been doing an absolute clean induction. I'm in ketosis......yay....I can feel it. Last nite I started feeling absolutey body icky, kinda off and found it hard to get out of bed today. So I know by tomorrow or saturday I will be feeling better and my energy level will bump back up.

Well have to go and run a few errands....Be back later!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

I have a awful headache......I'm so irritated......It's either from TOM or Ketosis. I hope that If goes away soon............

I went to a "Diet" Dr today that I use to go to every bluemoon. She weighed me with clothes on and I was 213..thats fine. I also asked her to to do my body fat index and BMI and I was kinda shocked. My total body fat was 52% and my BMI was 32 I ahve 3 more points to go to be just "overweight" lol. It also calculated that ideal weight should be 145 to 166. Since she knows me so well she said if you got to 150 you probably would like all kinds of wrong. lmao.....I probably would. I said as of right now my goal weight is 170. In early aug. I was 222 by my records so she said that LC is obviously working for me. I went in to see if I could get a b12 shot but ended up getting a months worth of phentermine. I know there are those out there that don't approve of weight loss medication but on occasion I do use this. It helps with energy, appetite suppression and over all boosts my emotional well bieng. Well I just thought I would share my appt. Now Im going to work on bringing my BMI down to at least 29 for right now and getting to 199. <<<<<--------The never ending goal...lol
Old 11-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Iwrote about my visit to the diet Dr yesterday. I just wanted to a share my 10month experience with it.

I took phentermine for awhile in 2006 and lost about 35lbs and kinda just got stuck. Then started LC again and kept the weight maintained. I took it again after I had zoey in Feb. 2008 with a starting weight of 250 and took it until Dec. 2008 at that time the lowest I got was about 206-08? Somewhere around there. I also was doing moderate carbs or an intake of about 50-100carbs per day. It works. It especially works for appetite suppresion and energy. It also makes my moods so much more better. I call it a happy hyper pill. lol.....anyways I put a few pics of my progress pics from that time using phentermine. WARNING.....I WAS VERY PLEASANTLY PLUMP EVEN AFTER 3MONS OF HAVING HER. LOL.....

Starting weight 250. Feb.2008

March 08' @ 235

May 08' @ 225

I know i have 1 or 2 more from between but I cant find them so this is form december of last year at about 206-208....

Then I went on a livie carbfest after xmas and brought me right back to square one this year. So much fun.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:40 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

So Day 4 of OP, clean eating done. Day 5 and today is my 1wk weigh in for the 8wk challenge. I got right back on track after a lousy self mopping carb infested weekend and dropped the yucky bloat from it sooner then I thought it would come off.

I hope that my weigh in looks awesome today. Last friday was 211.....lets see how it is later!

Last edited by MissG; 11-13-2009 at 01:42 AM..
Old 11-13-2009, 05:34 AM   #89
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
WOW you've done so well! Keep it up!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Dedicated!

Ok her is the stats...............Day 5 OP w/very clean eating. No nothing outta my induction area.

Weight this morning:::::::::::::::::::209::::::::::::::::::::: :::

SO 15lbs lost in 5days...but in reality only 2lbs from last fridays weight. Just glad to be back down in my normal struggle area. Now I just got bust my butt to get lower then 206 at some point.

Its kind of dreary outside today. It actually sprinkled for a bit last nite. Not enough though, but a tease indeed! Maybe it will rain some today.