LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 04:16 AM   #751
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Monk
Stats: 224/221/145
WOE: Low Carb! <3
Start Date: (orig '06-264*'08-150) 02/18/13
Is there any hope left?

read this thread.. it is awesome! i only got to page 2.. read DJfoodie's post!

come on.. i'm waiting lol!
Monk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #752
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Louieswife
Stats: 237/172/140
WOE: Atkins 72
Hello MissG, I have benn following (lurking) since you began...You have been such an inspiration to me and helped me stay on track. I too had fallen off the wagon and gained some weight back. I am trying to lose again and came across the HCG thread. I am going to give the drops a try and follow that for a while. You can get them pretty cheap on amazon. I got mine for like $11.00 and am waiting for them to arrive. Please don't give up, you have done this before you can do it again, you have helped so many others let us be here to support you now...We can help you get your mind back in the game, remember its a mental battle as well.
Louieswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #753
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Hi you guys....thank you for checking in on me.

Monk...I know I have a lot of work ahead of me...alot. my kitcheen needs are half way met....my heads always there..however I'm here at my mothers house right now and what I'm noticing is that I cannot keep focus when I have no support with this woe here. My family eats ery differently then how I would like and desserts snacks are a big part of their life still. Ugh........another thing is that I cut smoking in late sept? Or early Oct. And I'm snacking more....but way less then when I first stopped. That was easy lol..but the snacking was fast picked up. I will read that post later..I'm using my phones wifi and it sucks doing anything on here.....thanx luv for bieng here for me!

Louieswife.....thank you too for coming forward and stopping to tell me that. It reminds me of motivation I had then and really how much we all have a become support system for each other. I have back peddled a great deal but I do know how to fix all this ijust need to keep checking in here and to remind myself that I do have support and there are people who care about me. I've looked at a few of those on amazon..but I was not sure which was good.I mightgo back on a take a looksie again. Maybe we can start within days of each other..I really want to give that program a shot. Well don't be a stranger and come through and let me know how's those are working for you....thank you again!

I put a pork roast in the crock over night and I will be adding some green chilis to that a bit later..here's my plan for today.....

Breakfast:

3 eggs 2 slices bacon
Coffee w/hwc and stevia

Lunch:

2 hb eggs
2 chicken tenderloins pan grilled

Dinner:

Pork roast with green chilis
Salad
I will put cheese and sour creem on my. Green chili pork tonight...

I will drink at least 60oz of water today.

I've been using b12 sublingual drops but it is not doing anything for me. I really need some energy during the day...I just feel so loafy.

Well that's what's going on and the game plan for tonight. I am gonna go to the grocery stor and pick of some more things later but I will make sure to take a walk before then....I need to move this body.

I will post again later.....
Old 01-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #754
Junior LCF Member

sounds like a good plan for the day...just remember one day at a time, one meal at a time. Its hard when you are the only one in the house eating this way, believe me I know but you can do it...
Old 01-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #755
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JSmooth619
Stats: 230/200/160
Start Date: Nov. 2009
Miss G!!!!

Glad to have you back. I too have fallen off the wagon, but I'm back on and 2011 is the year my body changed forever!
JSmooth619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:52 AM   #756
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Olivia... you should totally do HHCG it really is magic I dont even feel like I am trying anymore and the weight is coming off!!! You dont have to be strict either there are alot of people losing well doing low carb and dosing!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #757
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Olivia... you should totally do HHCG it really is magic I dont even feel like I am trying anymore and the weight is coming off!!! You dont have to be strict either there are alot of people losing well doing low carb and dosing!

Hi LUV!!!!!!!!!

I am going to get some from off amazon. I havent ordered just yet but will be shortly. So really people are doing the lowcarb dosing and still losing? not doing it by the book? whats your take on it? Please give me all 411 from your point of view.....I cannot wait to order! Im excited!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #758
Major LCF Poster!

JS...Thank you for coming and checking on me! I know we can get this going again for us! 2011 will be a great year....i feel it! Keep checking in....and tell me how things are going for you as well!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #759
Major LCF Poster!

Ok 2nd day on track......and Im going to push forward. My moms scale seems to like to glitch all the time so Im getting some new batteries for my scale and I will weigh 1st thing tomorrow morning. I will only post new weights weekly on saturdays from now on as well. Im not going to do the daily posting of weights since things fluxuate so much. My moms scale said 263 today but I will post what it says tomorrow for sure and put it on my siggy. Im going to update that right now too.

Today I have had chorizo and eggs, a cheese stick, coffee, tea and dinner shortly will be a cheeseburger patty and salad. Snack will be a serving of SF/FF [COLOR=#016798]jello[/COLOR] and some whip cream.

As I mentioned I wanted to give the HHCG a go. I am going to be ordering that shortly and see how that works. Im excited and nervous at the same time. More so cause Im not the one who likes to measure and weigh and all that extra prep drives me crazy. But then again....I really shouldnt be knocking it. I will give it a go and see how it works.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #760
Junior LCF Member

Oliva, I got thr drops friday and started today, I think I am going to low carb witth the drops. So far so good they just make me feel kinda thirsty but def not hungry. I think doing low carb with the drops is ok yoi just have to eat the leaner meat. I cant weigh till sunday causei am out of town but I will keep u posted
Old 01-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #761
Junior LCF Member

Sorry about the spelling, keyboard on my cellphone is so small, I hope u get the drops soon so we can do this together
Old 01-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #762
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Louieswife....btw..whats your name?

I was reading on another LCF"s journal and there was a mention of someone buying drops at walgreens. I looked it up and sure enough its there. It is available in the store near me and Im going to be on my way in a few to pick them up. I will start tomorrow. SO YAY!!!!!! Im excited. I hope these work just the same............Super Excited....this will be great to do this along with you.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #763
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
hey lady!!!

I was thinking about the drops too.. I need to do research.

I hope you're doing well!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #764
Major LCF Poster!

Ive been doing so much research....ridiculous! for almost a year..its just not having hte money for it. I just went to the closest walgreens and they were out....and was told the other walgreens in town has them. Unfortunately I am unable to make my way over to that one til tomorrow. So bahhhhhh I wanted to start first thing tomorrow....arghhh!

I also might just go ahead and order them online..They have the pellets that I hear alot of people using too.

Imma read up on those right now.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #765
Big Yapper!!!!

Olivia...heres a link http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...-10-11-a.htmla a new one starts every monday, you will learn alot you should check it out, there are people doing JUDD style with the drops, lowcarb with the drops, people doing there own plans. The people doing lowcarb with the drops are upping there protein and adding in some good fats and it seems to be working well, the strict protocol doesnt work for some and instead of being hungry people are eating there own way and still losing, HHCG is the magic you just wait and see All the reports I have heard about the pellets have been great, I am doing the drops because I have a few bottles stock piled. I am sure you will do well on it, all you have to do is take the plunge wave goodbye to that weight gf

Couch to 5K graduate 2nd April 2010
callanetics..97 hours total!45.5 inches lost, 78lbs lost, 19 miles ran/walked for July
"the steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line"!
<---that lil cutie pie is my 1 y/o niece

sans
Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #766
Junior LCF Member

Hi Olivia, my name is Barbara and I have struggled with m weight most of my life, but I feel this is the year to finish what I started. I have a wonderful second husband, n 2 beautiful daughters. 1 turn 25 today and my baby is 22. I like you m tired of the struggle.... I want to finish losing and
maintain and be healthy...
Old 01-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #767
Major LCF Poster!

I found some pellets that I did thurough research on .....*all night long* found good reviews on them. They are pretty good price on amazon. I also was reading another thread and some of the gals were talking highly of a product called weight off by mediral*amazon*....it suppose to target the stored brown fat. I was thinkin of gettign that aswell. Its suppose to act as a appetite suppresant as well. So we will see. I am def. starting with the pellets first then I will try that.

Day 3 today. I weighed again on my moms scale but im not trusting what its saying. SO Its already afternoon here and have eaten so Im just gonna put off weighing til I get those dang batteries for mine.

Hers said I was 261. I guess I will just go by that. I ahve been bouning between 258-265 for about 3mons.......so Im not going to be too excited til I get under 255 and it keeps moving downwards......

Im so anxious to get these things!!!!! I have been waiting so long to try this .....

YEsterday I did well. I didnt drink enough fluids though. That is one thing that has become hard for me. I use to be so good at it....lol.

Today so far I had a cheese stick and coffee......then eggs and some left over chili pork.(ewww it was so gross. I didtn finish it)......and I will be working to get at least the rest of this 20 oz of water in this container and then replenish it with another 30oz of water. I need to drink this........I'm not sure just yet what I will have for dinner...but I have some chicken tenderloins I could pan cook and some veggies.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #768
Junior LCF Member

Hi Liv, sounds like ur doing well, the drops make me feel really thitsty but I have to tell you, I have no appetite, you have to drink alot of water, I drink about 1 gallon of water a day, it keeps me feeling full. I really think I can do it this time.. Did u get ur drops or pellets yet??? Keep it up, I think u will do well with low carb and the drops. The key for me is to use the not feeling hungry and not eating... I usually eat when I am board...
Old 01-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #769
Major LCF Poster!

how was your loading days? I have to order the pellets still but will prob. get them by next week sometime. So for the meantime Im just LC right now.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #770
Junior LCF Member

Actually the loading days were really hard for me cause my mind says dont do it, I have been low carbing for soooo long I cant seem to eat that much.. I hope it doesnt affect me too much come Monday when the 500 calories kick in
Old 01-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #771
Junior LCF Member

I'm a little worried about the side affects so we will see what happens. If my heart starts racing then I think I will quit and just stick to low carb.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #772
Big Yapper!!!!

I am sooooooo excited for you starting this, your are going to be amazed great losses so far with LC
Old 01-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #773
Big Yapper!!!!

I have been reading that "weight off thread" it looks very positive, surely worth a try!!
Old 01-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #774
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Monk
Stats: 224/221/145
WOE: Low Carb! <3
Start Date: (orig '06-264*'08-150) 02/18/13
Good morning luv! Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. Hope your weekend is going well
Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:30 AM   #775
Major LCF Poster!

Hi ladies........

My weekend went well. Stayed on plan all weekend. No here or theres....I was very proud of myself.

Saturday night I had 3 hb eggs and 1 small garlic chicken breast. Also roughly a cup of this awesome LC 1carb coconut milk. Its very thick...very bland but has that hint of coconut. Its the unsweetened version of it . Still good if you just chug it down.

Yesterday I had

Coffee w/stevia and HWC
2 cheese sticks
water
tea w/stevia

Dinner was 3 eggs and 3 sausages with cheddar.

1 diet a&w rootbeer w/hwc.

I didnt drink enough water yet again....but I am working on that .

I finally bought my batteries for my scale. It was a man hunt finding these dang lithium cr2032 batteries. GOT them finally...and weighed last night just to see.

The scale said 261.2. So i know that was after the long day and eating and all that so I will weigh first thing in the morning on it and just start with Monday weigh ins I suppose.

OH and Saturday night I had a freaken headache and yesteday omigosh....I was going through it. I was tired and felt off. I could not figure it out. I was hoping I wasnt getting sick. Then It totaly clicked, I was going through the initial "induction" flu. lmao....So at least I know i wasnt get sick. well I was my body was going through carb withdrawels. I felt sick...feverish....headache..and mey head felt heavy. I feel fine right now. Just tired. I was sooooo tired yesterday I would of slept all day if allowed.

Anyways thats always a good sign. Im just glad I got through these last few days by taking it day by day....

I went to the Winco last night and stocked up on all my needs for the rest of the month. yay..........so happy.

I am going to be ordering my pellets tomorrow. I think Im going to do it rogue style.....Just not consume as many fats as LC would normally. More chicken then red meats and no pork. I will do chicken daily and 1x a week have ground beef. Im going to continue this week LC and start as soon as I get my pellets. Im excited.....so excited. I've been following Sans *tempted* on her journey since she started and have followed numerous others prior and Sans really inspired me to get on the wagon. Its been months since I've wanted to try it and soooooo overly enthusiastic that I can finally do so.

I dont know what I am going to eat on load days but figured I will just eat fatty foods like avo....PB....Cream Cheese and Locs.....Stuff that is yummm but still in the higher fat range of LC. I dont want to thow myself off by "loading" if you know what I mean.

Well thats the rant for the night.......

Barbara...Hows things going with you? Are you doing VLC days yet? Did you bump up many on the load days? Let me know how things are going with you.....
Old 01-17-2011, 01:39 AM   #776
Major LCF Poster!

hoping that scale shows me something fabulous in the morning!!! come one 250's please!!! lol........at leat 259.....thats all!!!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:48 AM   #777
Big Yapper!!!!

awwww thanx hun you know I had many slipups and atkins just couldnt do it for me anymore, finding HHCG has really changed things for me and I am losing, thats what it is all about

Good idea loading on fatty foods, enjoy it. I like your plan I eat a fair bit of chicken and lean meats and I never let myself feel hungry!!! I really hope your in the 50's today I cant wait until you get started
Old 01-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #778
Major LCF Poster!

Sans I cant wait either!!

Ok wieghed this morning and it said 259.6.......

at least its under the 60 mark. Im hoping for a whoosh of a week and looking forward to my pellets getting here. YAY!

Ok today

Water
Tea
Coffee w/hwc and stevia X 2

Breakfast...1 HB eggs 1 Sausage....

Lunch.... 4 halves deviled eggs

Dinner will be Chicken Breast and spinach

So trying to push this water today...maybe that will help me see a nice loss tomorrow.

Tomorrow I need to go and get the kiddo her shots to update her immunizations. This is going to be fun. So no looking forward to this....Im almost psyching my self up for it.

Ok..I'll check back in with you guys later...........
Old 01-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #779
Major LCF Poster!

My goal for the week is to hit 255 by friday. Lets see if I can get there.......

I am also proud to announce that my hunger/cravings has gone away....and I am having to make myself eat. Thats always a good thing too! Lets hope it stays like this for awhile
Old 01-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #780
Major LCF Poster!

Sans....Barbara...........

I ordered my pellets tonight!!!!!!!! Yay...I did 1 day shipping so I will get them wednesday the 19th. I wish it was faster....but that was not an option. lol.....

I will be starting load days on the 20th.

Ok tonight.....I changed my menu. I had 2 salmon patties and a side salad. Im perfectly content.

I got in 33 oz of water today. Not enough....but better then yesterday for sure. Im refilling my bottle and will try to drink some more before bed.

I think right now I will have a cup of coffee.....yumm coconut cream flavor.

Ok....Hoping to see a whoosh tomorrow.....fingers X'd!

Last edited by MissG; 01-17-2011 at 09:22 PM..