Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #571
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Oh yes everyone..I forgot to mention something new.

I started working out!!!! Woot Woot!!! That could be another reason why my weight has been on halt.

My legs are def. not liking me right now. They were so weak on friday I thought my legs were going to give out on me.

All in trying to push onwards and downwards!!! I like this part of it though!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #572
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
I use to rollerblade often as a teen and young adult. My legs were AWESOME for being chubby then. They were nice and defined. I loved it. Now they are a hot mess. With wigglys and jigglys. I put my swimsuit on yesterday and as I stood in front of the full length mirror started shaking my legs and was like UGHHHHHHHHHHHH...oh heck no.

lmao....Still is not gonna stop me from sportin' my tankini and hitting the pool!

I always say...be proud of yourself no matter your size. If one is losing weight and has changed their way of eating..Let it be so to be healthy and fit. Not for appearance or to make someone else happy!

With that....I will walk my chunky legs around proudly!
__________________
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
First Goal 220
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #573
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
I use to rollerblade often as a teen and young adult. My legs were AWESOME for being chubby then. They were nice and defined. I loved it. Now they are a hot mess. With wigglys and jigglys. I put my swimsuit on yesterday and as I stood in front of the full length mirror started shaking my legs and was like UGHHHHHHHHHHHH...oh heck no.

lmao....Still is not gonna stop me from sportin' my tankini and hitting the pool!

I always say...be proud of yourself no matter your size. If one is losing weight and has changed their way of eating..Let it be so to be healthy and fit. Not for appearance or to make someone else happy!

With that....I will walk my chunky legs around proudly!
ITA with your attitude!! Love it. Even at 355 I would always work with what I got to be shining, happy, successful, etc! That attitude in itself is sexy as hell!
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #574
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Yes.....Everyone knows me as the "confident" one. Even If I wasn't having a great day..I always held my head high and radiated as so. You know a guy came up to me years ago and said, " You are face is easy on the eyes..but your too big of a girl"..I was like wow...did this guys just say that to me. I told him," Well hun, Im not here to be eye candy to you, If you don't like what you see, don't look at me"! I know kinda rude..but seriously....Thank you for the compliment/negative comment...There are others who will look at me and treat me with respect.

I just see it how it is, If you feel blugh about yourself it shows. If you walk with your head held high, then people see a confident individual and that right there is the key opening more doors of positivity for yourself and others.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #575
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
lmao...or you can be told your stuck up....

That's happened too......

I guess a big girl confident as heck about herself is stuck up....I beg to diffa!!!!!

I agree...It is sexy!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #576
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
lol...I can't say that weight loss is fun myself. It's a constant pursuit that seems never ending.

For fun I like to hike, day trips to the beach, mountains and bieng with my girls. I do occasionally like to have a night out with the ladies but that hasnt happened in awhile.

I've been in riverside county my whole life, Riverside mostly. I recently relocated to Murrieta and while its very nice and beautiful, I miss my Riversdie sooo much. I don't know anything else..lol. Oh and what makes it worse is I have anxiety attacks if I know I am going out of my county. lmao....I'm a wierdo!
Those things all sound like fun. Have you been to the Santa Rosa Plateau Preserve? It's a great place to walk/hike. What do you do on ladies night? You have daughters? Are you a single mom (hope that's not too personal) I am being nosy!

Oh ok I know Murrieta as well. I haven't been that way in a while but I remember it being nice.
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #577
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
lmao...or you can be told your stuck up....

That's happened too......

I guess a big girl confident as heck about herself is stuck up....I beg to diffa!!!!!

I agree...It is sexy!
Happens to thinner women too. I have a gorgeous, tall, size 6 friend with big real boobs and because she is a bit reserved people accuse her of being stuck up. No one has accused me of that, overly confident maybe, but not truly stuck up, probably because I am nice to most everyone and easy going.... well, that I know of, maybe they say it behind my back!! lol!!
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #578
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
On post #349 in my journal, I wrote about this.......To share how I felt about exuding such confidence and how it really does help with self esteem.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:52 PM   #579
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryposa View Post
Those things all sound like fun. Have you been to the Santa Rosa Plateau Preserve? It's a great place to walk/hike. What do you do on ladies night? You have daughters? Are you a single mom (hope that's not too personal) I am being nosy!

Oh ok I know Murrieta as well. I haven't been that way in a while but I remember it being nice.
Yes Yes and Yes...I love the Santa Rosa Plateau...One of my most fav. places to hike. I love it. Ladies night out we would go dancing and whatnot..Just have fun being around each other. Yes I have 2 daughters, Daisia *like deja* age 11 (a lil too bossy right now) and Zoelle age 2 1/2 (my lil shining star)

No your not being nosy..lol...I do have a Sig. other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryposa View Post
Happens to thinner women too. I have a gorgeous, tall, size 6 friend with big real boobs and because she is a bit reserved people accuse her of being stuck up. No one has accused me of that, overly confident maybe, but not truly stuck up, probably because I am nice to most everyone and easy going.... well, that I know of, maybe they say it behind my back!! lol!!

Oh, I too am nice to everyone I meet. The stuck up comment came from a another guy years ago. He actually felt like I rejected him since, Since I told him I was not interested and told me also " he didnt have to talk to my big --- anyways" I just told him I was sorry he felt that way. So he called me stuck up..lol.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #580
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
On post #349 in my journal, I wrote about this.......To share how I felt about exuding such confidence and how it really does help with self esteem.
I went back and read it. Good stuff... I have had other women tell me the same thing about wishing they could be as confident as I am... and wear the things I wear, etc. To me it is silly, it's like, if you want that attitude, have that attitude! If you want to dress sexy (not trashy but sexy lol) then do it! It's not like wishing to be a size 6 tomorrow when you are a 26, it is something you can DO something about, sure it takes work, but a poor attitude or low self esteem is not something you are doomed to have forever or as complicated as something determined by genetics, it's something you can change in your mind on a daily basis! lol
__________________


10 sizes lost, 1 or 2 to go!
See my weight loss progress on youtube!
my youtube channel for my post-op weight loss surgery (VSG) journey
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:05 AM   #581
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Exactly!!! It's all about you! You determine how you want to feel.

Oh you know...I was just remembering something. You scribed to the Zc thread in the Others forum right? The one that was started by magikal (something like that). The whole reason I even joined this site was just having reading how she exuded confidence in one way or another. At that moment, I knew I had to get back on track. Like I almost lost some of that within myself. I remember you posted on there as well. Correct? lol....
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #582
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Yes Yes and Yes...I love the Santa Rosa Plateau...One of my most fav. places to hike. I love it. Ladies night out we would go dancing and whatnot..Just have fun being around each other. Yes I have 2 daughters, Daisia *like deja* age 11 (a lil too bossy right now) and Zoelle age 2 1/2 (my lil shining star)

No your not being nosy..lol...I do have a Sig. other.
ohhh cool from 4th grade to when I moved out of my parent's house we lived in Lake Elsinore and we loved to go there... we started going when very few people knew about it... it's cool more people know about it now but I can't help but feel a little territorial when I would go there on a sat and there are all these cars! lol Did you ever see the chocolate lilies there?? or the snapping turtles? I think it is funny to go there when the little frogs are out....

I love the names you chose for your daughters... when I was pregnant with twins (lost the pregnancy) I named them malaika and kura (angel and destiny/fate in swahili). I like names that are unique and/or have a special meaning to them... maybe because I have the most common name in the world lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Oh, I too am nice to everyone I meet. The stuck up comment came from a another guy years ago. He actually felt like I rejected him since, Since I told him I was not interested and told me also " he didnt have to talk to my big --- anyways" I just told him I was sorry he felt that way. So he called me stuck up..lol.
Ah yes, even men who like big women sometimes like to fool themselves into believing that they are doing "us" a favor by asking us out even though we are such "freaks" even when we are totally out of their league physically emotionally and intellectually ... "Whatever, dude, you are ug-lay inside and out"!!!
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #583
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Exactly!!! It's all about you! You determine how you want to feel.

Oh you know...I was just remembering something. You scribed to the Zc thread in the Others forum right? The one that was started by magikal (something like that). The whole reason I even joined this site was just having reading how she exuded confidence in one way or another. At that moment, I knew I had to get back on track. Like I almost lost some of that within myself. I remember you posted on there as well. Correct? lol....
Ya! I was on ZC for a little over a month and lost nothing but I was working out too and lost half a size or so.

Is she still around? she was prego last I read. And very happy, with a new guy!
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #584
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
OMIGOODNESS...YOU lived in Elsinore???? I lived there from '90 til "97 when I then became a "Riversider"..lol. We lived over near 4 corners, near Joy st. and Lincoln. hahahahah...too crazy. I went to elsinore middle school and high school.

Elsinore has boomed so much in the last decade...too crazy. And yes, we would go to the Santa Rosa when no one even considered the area. My fav. is the hike all the way back to the old postal stop (if I remember correctly) and peek through the windows. There are old relics of Indian life there too. Everything is too beautiful. I actually was trying to plan to go over there in the next few weeks.


I'm so sorry to hear about you losses, what beautiful names you chose for them. I do believe in choosing names that are unique in their own and have meanings behind them.

I named daisia that since I just knew I was having a girl ...and Zoelle for Zoe(life) and elle(beautiful). I had a loss in '05 and firmly beleived she would come back to me. I found out I was preg. with Zoe 2yrs to the day that I would have had the other one. I drempt of her 1 month before finding out I was. It was crazy. but I knew it. Sorry..if I wierded you out. I just have a knack of telling friends and family of pg's and genders of thier unborn.

Last edited by MissG; 05-10-2010 at 12:24 AM..
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #585
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryposa View Post
Ya! I was on ZC for a little over a month and lost nothing but I was working out too and lost half a size or so.

Is she still around? she was prego last I read. And very happy, with a new guy!

Yah the last time I went on their was in November I think. I don't think she came on after that. The thread is gone now......or at least I can't find it.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #586
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
OMIGOODNESS...YOU lived in Elsinore???? I lived there from '90 til "97 when I then became a "Riversider"..lol. We lived over near 4 corners, near Joy st. and Lincoln. hahahahah...too crazy. I went to elsinore middle school and high school.

Elsinore has boomed so much in the last decade...too crazy. And yes, we would go to the Santa Rosa when no one even considered the area. My fav. is the hike all the way back to the old postal stop (if I remember correctly) and peek through the windows. There are old relics of Indian life there too. Everything is too beautiful. I actually was trying to plan to go over there in the next few weeks.


I'm so sorry to hear about you losses, what beautiful names you chose for them. I do believe in choosing names that are unique in their own and have meanings behind them.

I named daisia that since I just knew I was having a girl ...and Zoelle for Zoe(life) and elle(beautiful). I had a loss in '05 and firmly beleived she would come back to me. I found out I was preg. with Zoe 2yrs to the day that I would have had the other one. I drempt of her 1 month before finding out I was. It was crazy. but I knew it. Sorry..if I wierded you out. I just have a knack of telling friends and family of pg's and genders of thier unborn.
I went to Terra Cotta and Elsinore High. What year did you graduate? I think you are younger than me, you might know my bothers lol that would be too funny.

Do you mean the adobe building? From the Vernal pool? There is more than one hike that leads to that location. I would love to go again soon myself! Pref before it gets too hot lol

The loss was hard but it was a while back now and everyone told me everything happens for a reason and at the time that was empty words but soon after I split from my ex cause he was cheating.
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #587
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
How old are you? I grad. in '96. What year did you grad?

Yes lol..the adobe house. I always go between now and late june before it gets too hot. and then between sept. and october. Its so beautiful. We should plan a hike together that would be fun.

I do beleive in things happening for certain reasons. Not that we will ever understand those events.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #588
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
How old are you? I grad. in '96. What year did you grad?

Yes lol..the adobe house. I always go between now and late june before it gets too hot. and then between sept. and october. Its so beautiful. We should plan a hike together that would be fun.

I do beleive in things happening for certain reasons. Not that we will ever understand those events.
omg me too lol
my bros joe (97) and peter (99) also were there, and my cousin mike (96 also)

ya, we should do that!!
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #589
Moderator
 
Maryposa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,144
Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/155 169.4 VFT!
WOE: Weight loss surgery (VSG) + Low Carb + Exercise
Start Date: 1998; Restart May 2007 @355; WLS March 2010
ah yes and my mom subbed there too... mrs. mayo
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #590
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Missy your doing so well I started re re re induction again today I hope I get even a little of your determination to get through it this time BTW great job on the exercise keep it up!!!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #591
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern California
Posts: 966
Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
Have a beautiful LC day!!
sourpeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:11 AM   #592
Senior LCF Member
 
JSmooth619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 411
Gallery: JSmooth619
Stats: 230/200/160
Start Date: Nov. 2009
Just checking in, Glad to see your are doing great 'Liv. KUTGW, girl!
JSmooth619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #593
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Thanx Aj! You too!!!!!!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #594
Major LCF Poster!
 
MissG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 2,936
Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
The scale and I are fighting right now!

No horribly...I'm just a little disappointed. Ohs well..I'm still feeling good about myself.

Onwards....and DOWNWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEeeeHAWWWW............

Damn...that was corny!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #595
Senior LCF Member
 
mom2crzyboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 182
Gallery: mom2crzyboyz
Stats: 196/157/150 5'9"
WOE: Low-Carb/Atkins
Start Date: 1/1/10
Yes, that was corny, but very funny.
mom2crzyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #596
Senior LCF Member
 
JSmooth619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 411
Gallery: JSmooth619
Stats: 230/200/160
Start Date: Nov. 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
The scale and I are fighting right now!

No horribly...I'm just a little disappointed. Ohs well..I'm still feeling good about myself.

Onwards....and DOWNWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEeeeHAWWWW............

Damn...that was corny!!!
Yeah 'Liv, sorry that WAS kinda corny. :blush:

But Its Awesome, that you're feeling good.
JSmooth619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #597
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hey lady, hope you're having a nice week!!!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #598
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Hope your having a nice weekend!!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:09 PM   #599
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:51 AM   #600
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Gooooood morning!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.