Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 AM   #541
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Hi

I was seriously thinking of trying the egg thing, but after see how LITTLE you eat I think I might, at a push, last about 45 minutes, I'd be starving!!! I really admire your willpower.

You're going to turn heads in your new swimsuit this summer
alanP is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #542
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Just reporting in for day 6 on the egg/meat fast. I lost 2.8 lbs during this time. TOM is here so even just holding steady during this time is great. I know once tom is gone I will have an awesome whoosh. So day 6 I am @ 214.6. I will continue consume eggs and meat for awhile and see how if I def. show a drop after this week.

I'm just excited that I havent really bumped up during this tom....that's a big thing since I usually will gain 5-6lbs and then go back to pre-tom weight after. YAY!

Todays eats:

B: 3 Scrambled eggs/w cheese in bacon drippings and 4 slices of bacon.

L: 1 hb egg and half a chicken breast

D: TBD...of course something eggy...lol.

Water...and coffee......Working on getting at least 80oz of water in today.

Oh and even though the scale is not moving...I'm feeling thinner...Double Yah!!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #543
Senior LCF Member

Hi Miss G~ Wishing you a great big wooshie!
Everyone has gone very quiet lately, lovely to0 see you still posting.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #544

Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
Morning hun!! How you liking the heat? yesterday the temp in my car read 90.. gotta be hotter down there? missed you!
sourpeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #545
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Mornin lady! Have a nice day!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:10 AM   #546

Hi! Hope you have a great day Liv!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 AM   #547
Senior LCF Member

---- Where you ?
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #548
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Hi Liv! How are you? Where have you been hiding out? We miss you!
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #549
Major LCF Poster!

Just leaving some hugs!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #550
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JSmooth619
Stats: 230/200/160
Start Date: Nov. 2009
Hi O,

Hope your doing well!

KUTGW!
JSmooth619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:59 AM   #551

Hi missy!!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:19 AM   #552
Major LCF Poster!

Hiya Peachie Hun! Thank you for bieng a wonderful friend and blessing my page while I was out!

Alan and Latte...I've missed all you guys.....Peachie you too!!

I hope you guys have a great day!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #553
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone!!

I've been "lurking"..not cause I don't want to post, just haven't really had a moment to sit and type..lol.

Things are going great on my end...Today will be day 8 on the egg/meat or ZC eating. Its refreshing actually, to not have to think to much about what to eat or prepare. Eggs are way to easy and adding the occasional piece of meat too.

Haven't weighed since Tuesday due to TOM and that morning was 213.8...So yay...the scale is moving onwards and downwards. I will weigh again on Sat. bieng that my weekly weigh in days now.

I'm feeling skinnier....wooohooo...My clavicle is feeling and looking awful boney again and the face is slimming out aswell.

I'll tell you, although at times I bend and cave towards choosing junky options or feel like I just don't feel like eating this way sometimes, There is nothing more cleansing and rewarding as this WOE.

I fell off for an awful long time...would go a few days and fall off again but I am happy I have got back on the wagon and am 20 days Carb free. Woohooo...I feel like I just was introduced to you guys as a new inductee..lmao. No, but seriously I am feeling great. Energy levels are back up and cravings have long since left the building. That's the best part.

Although my weight bumped up from my lowest of 197 and of course as easy as it can all come back it takes 3X's as long for it to come off. I am glad that it is coming off again.

One day at a time........and like I posted on my first post in this journal in which now I will hold myself "ACCOUNTABLE" for........

"So I start this day fresh and new....I will not get discouraged and I will not make excuses. I am doing this for myself and above all else, my health."

Yes......Those are very encouraging words to re-read after so many months!

" I will make this happen...I hold myself accountable"!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #554
Major LCF Poster!

Thinking...Thinking....Thinking!!!

I've had so much going through my head lately. Nothing sad or the like. Just thoughts. Like really, how did I get back to this point.

I went throught all the guilty stages weeks upon weeks ago over the fact of my weight going back up. I was mad, sad, upset over it all. Then came the relentless carbage that ultimately made me repeat the same emotions over and over again. Should I not be use to this by now? I should and in the same instance NOT get mad over what I do to myself.

After all It is my fault and if I really didn't want it to happen then I should of been more stronger.

Well, all is said and done and have gotten my arse back on track. It took a bit longer to do after a few emotional issues I went through but nonetheless back on track.

The emotional states that take over me is what needs to be controlled. I am a stress/emotional eater. Even the slightest trigger will cause a downward spiral. There is always some sort of issue that can spark off my mood.

It use to be my father. I can now say I do not let him affect me. I long ago came to the realization that him and "his" issues have nothing to do with me and should not let what "he" goes through bring me down.

Now if I can only muster up the strength to pull that towards my everyday senarios.

I'm not ranting due to anything stressing me out now, I'm actually pretty content with things at the time, but more so releasing some of the last few months pent up feelings.

In early March, I allowed what I now see as something that was completely blown out of proportion by myself take over me. Looking back, I think I almost made myself get overly worked up over this situation which in turn "allowed" me to throw all my months of endeavors in the trash.

Yes, allowed me, like I wanted or was looking for a reason to binge an to eat out of control. My hot headedness created a gimme monster that did not care if I sabotaged all my hard efforts.

My head wasn't thinking clearly and therefore gave it the authority to say "F" you Olivia, "your gonna binge and who cares about everything you done up to this point".

Well.....again the emotional/stress factors need to be addressed. I cannot allow myself to become so overworked or hyped over things I cannot control. After all was said and done..I had to restart almost to where I originally started off at.

At this point I am just very excited and PROUD that I got back on the wagon and am making this happen for me once again.

To those who say, " Maybe this is not the lifestyle or WOE for you"......I just want to Thank You for being so very supportive and encouraging as you help others on a path of wellbieng and healthy living. As strong and determined one can be.....it can be a thousand times as hard for the next. All I do know is that I can make this WOE my own just as it has become second nature to others.

Through my errors and hardship it brings me that much closer to figuring out what is working and shows me exaclty what NOT to do the next time.

While slipping up and chosing the wrong options might make me happy once in awhile...there is nothing that feels more better then LC eating.

With that ...I will continue to eat LC as I balance all my lifes ups and downs and pursue the everlasting desire " To be where I've never been before"!

I all you that beleive in me....Thank you for being great supporters and motivators!!!!

Old 05-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #555
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mom2crzyboyz
Stats: 196/157/150 5'9"
WOE: Low-Carb/Atkins
Start Date: 1/1/10
So proud of you for confronting your "demons" and getting back on track. We all have those in our lives-may be different but effects us in many of the same ways. Great job staying OP for so long! The egg fast has been great hasent it? I'm getting a little sick of the eggs though. One more day and I'm done and back on induction. I took a look at your video blog~so great and you are beautiful. I need to start putting pics up...feel like I'm batman on here hiding my identity Anyways, thanks for inspiring so many of us!

~Emily
Old 05-06-2010, 05:32 AM   #556
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Emily....Yes the egg/meat fast has been wonderful. It actually has helped me not only in staying focused but helped clear out alot of cravings. More so helped with any TOM cravings that always bombard me at this time. I decided to stick with it for the rest of the week til sunday so that I can see if it will help me drop a few more lbs from pre-tom til after. I usually gain at this time but kinda am sticking to the same number it seems so Im hoping for a nice whoosh by the weekend. That would be nice.

Yes, I do agree...post a pic of you miss lady..No more hiding! lol......

I hope you have a wonderful day.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #557
Major LCF Poster!

Mornin lady!

I really like your post, it makes me think of why I get bingy on LC stuff sometimes. I have yet to figure it out but at least I want to know now.

I hope you have a marvelous day!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #558
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Wow your doing so well with the meat and eggs, have a great friday missy!!!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #559
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Tempeted! So far my day is going great!!
Old 05-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #560
Major LCF Poster!

Ok weekly weigh in day is here!!

For 2 weeks I have tittered at about 215..bouncing up between that and 217. Last Tuesday I weighed and the scale read 213.8. Fine. TOM came and Left..but I did sneak one peak on the scale thursday ...216.6. Again fine..Tom was still around.

Weighed this morning and I am 213 even. I'm a bit frustrated with that since I have been absolutely on my P's and Q's and really thought I would have a nice whoosh today or it show lower then my low weight tuesday befor tom hit.

Ugh....Oh's well not letting any of that sway me. It will come down.

13lbs to 200.......

16lbs to 197 my lowest weight from February.

So far in 3 weeks in being UBBERLY OP...I have lost a whole 9 lbs. 7 of those lbs having been lost in the 1st week. Although that's averaging 3lbs a week... In reality it's moving slower. However,I guess in looking at it in weekly "averages" it is moving.

I think I am going back to posting weights daily, I felt very unaccountable not posting my weights lately. I just thought it would help me more mentally. I really can't say what is better..posting or not.

Ok...I am going back to my reg. LC program now of having under 20carbs per day. The egg/meats are not very beneficial to me at this point. I did it for 10 days and while it maintained my cravings and weight through Tom I only really lost 2lbs from it. So I'm thinking I need to add in my reg. amount of carbs daily.

We'll see like always.

Have a great Saturday Ya'll!!!!

Last edited by MissG; 05-08-2010 at 12:05 PM..
Old 05-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #561

Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/169
WOE: VSG + NK
Start Date: 1997; Recommit May 2007 @355; VSG March 2010
subscribing finally lol
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #562
Major LCF Poster!

Hey girlie...Thanx for scribing! I read your pm as I was about to step out the door to run an errand. Snapped my fingers like dang....I can't make it at that time. blugh...lol.....

How'd it go?? Was it fun? Do tell!!
Old 05-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Hey girlie...Thanx for scribing! I read your pm as I was about to step out the door to run an errand. Snapped my fingers like dang....I can't make it at that time. blugh...lol.....

How'd it go?? Was it fun? Do tell!!
Well it was canceled The instructor sprained her ankle! LOL I will try again when it restarts up. I go out to that area often though... forgot to ask if you use yahoo IM?
Old 05-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #564
Major LCF Poster!

Ok...I went to the pool today after running errands. It was Niceeee! not to hot just perfect. The pool was heated to the perfect temperature ..It's not fun dipping into a freezing cold pool.

My lil one had so much fun...It was so cute trying to help her learn how to swim. As my oldest entertained her in the water I got to sit out and pick up a bit of a tan.

It was a pleasant 1 1/2 hrs. I think the sun was a bit much though cause now I'm getting a bit of a headache. It also maybe from not eating much earlier today.

Eats for the day:

1 hb egg
mug of coffee w/1pkt splenda, 1tbsp of sugar free vanilla creamer and splash of HWC

Water all day

For lunch I had 1/2 an avocado with a sprinkle of sea salt

For dinner I have some St.Louis pork ribs slow baking in the oven @ 200 deg. for 2hrs and then I am throwing them on the Q for a quick minute to crisp up a bit. BBQ sauce is a LC one I found at Stater Bros. Not the best tasting thing but does the job.

So yumm ribs and a salad for Din.

Ok..I'll check in later....
Old 05-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #565
Major LCF Poster!

Yup I use Yahoo....Its liviealiv

Oooooh that sucks. Sprained her ankle....Ouch! Def. let me know when the next class may be. It sounds like alot of fun.

What do you do for fun?? Where did you relocate from again?
Old 05-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #566

Hi Liv, How's your day going so far?
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #567
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ammie! My days going great! I had a headache but took 2tylenols and feeling better now. Jus sitting here waiting for my ribs to finish slow cooking in the oven.

How have you been girl??
Old 05-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #568

good.. good.. glad you are done with your egg fast.. now we can share meals again.. lol!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Yup I use Yahoo....Its liviealiv

Oooooh that sucks. Sprained her ankle....Ouch! Def. let me know when the next class may be. It sounds like alot of fun.

What do you do for fun?? Where did you relocate from again?
I was here in so cal (riverside and san bernardino counties) for most of my life, I was in the bay area for a couple of years, near san Jose. I was in Santa Cruz the first year. Gorgeous there.

For fun.... hmm mostly I have been focusing on my weight loss, exercise, clothing, stuff like that... which is fun, and hanging with old friends from when I lived here before, etc. I like to go on day trips road trips and adventures. My last one was a road trip to texas for a few days. You?

Last edited by Maryposa; 05-09-2010 at 10:37 AM..
Old 05-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #570
Major LCF Poster!

lol...I can't say that weight loss is fun myself. It's a constant pursuit that seems never ending.

For fun I like to hike, day trips to the beach, mountains and bieng with my girls. I do occasionally like to have a night out with the ladies but that hasnt happened in awhile.

I've been in riverside county my whole life, Riverside mostly. I recently relocated to Murrieta and while its very nice and beautiful, I miss my Riversdie sooo much. I don't know anything else..lol. Oh and what makes it worse is I have anxiety attacks if I know I am going out of my county. lmao....I'm a wierdo!